其他类似问题
为您推荐:
线性代数的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求学霸帮忙解答英语作业_百度知道
求学霸帮忙解答英语作业
Unit 9)A. run somebody to earthB. nothing on earthC. come down to earthD. look like nothing on earthE. cost the earthF. on earth31. Mary has been looking for Bob all day and she finally __________ in a pub.32. Lillian is really a beautiful and charming girl. It must __________ to win her heart.33. I don't think you can persuade me. _______ can make me change my mind.34. Why __________ would he want to go to such a place?35. When he ________ after his win, he admitted: &It was an amazing feeling.&36. In science fiction novels, readers can find creatures that ___________.37. What a beautiful necklace! It must have ___________!38. ___________ would persuade me to repeat the experience of marriage.(Unit 10)A. destroy
C. spoil39. The storm ________ the crops.40. You've completely _________ my day.41. Their traditional way of life has been ________42. Too much sugar can ________ your teeth.43. I don't want to _________ your fun.44. The school was completely ________ by fire.
A. in salesB. on saleC. for sale
45. There was a
Jack: Not much. Don’t worry.
A. What’s up
B. Something is up50.He was so excited that he kept jumping
_________ like a boy at a football game.
A. ups and downs
B. up and down
31. ran him to earth32. cost the earth33 Nothing on earth34 on earth35 came down to earth36 are not on earth37 cost the earth38 It looks like nothing on earth48 B49 A50 B
学霸你好 这道题是要从上面ABCDEF选择填空的 可是你有些答案并不是这ABCDEF其中 有些词是没有的
我有些是改了下时态什么的,36题不会39 destroyed40 spoiled41
spoil43 spoil44 ruined45 B46 C47 A
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁就19题,不要看别的,求学霸帮忙解答,要过程!!!!!谢谢急!!!!!!_百度知道
就19题,不要看别的,求学霸帮忙解答,要过程!!!!!谢谢急!!!!!!
提问者采纳