可以说have answer是什么意思 吗

网站(工具类)
网站(学习类)
When things go wrong, running away is not the answer. You have to find within yourself a
way to handle it.
当遇到困难的时候,逃避并不是答案。你必须自己想办法去解决。《快乐的大脚2》
词霸小编:诸葛亮从来不问刘备,为什么我们的箭那么少;关羽从来不问刘备,为什么我们的士兵那么少;张飞从来不问刘备,兵临城下我该怎么办。于是有了诸葛亮草船借箭、关羽过五关斩六将、张飞据水断桥吓退曹兵。遇到问题,逃避没有用,那想办法解决。【每日一句征稿大赛进行中,征稿邮箱:】If you have answer, try harder.
提示: 这篇影评可能有剧透
  无可置疑的是, boyhood绝对是今年各大影届颁奖礼的宠儿。很多影评都称赞导演花费了12年(准确来说,是12个夏天)拍摄此片,因而显得尤其真实。其实这个12年花得很有价值,至少在道具成本上不需要大费周章地张罗那些古老的用品,动画片、电视机、游戏机、车全部都是时间进化的标志。这些一件件物品堆砌出来的是世代感,相信经历过相同时间轴的人感触尤为最大。因为那些似曾相识的物品都能联想起个人自身经历,就像我看见GBA会想起小时候死命存钱去买游戏卡的记忆,个中的辛酸和达成感是绝无仅有的。因而本片最大的成就在于通过对真实事件的记录形式来吸引观众、引导观众进行思考,从而在主观上加分。在客观方面,尽管本片长达将近三小时,但其实是远远不足以用来叙述十二年的时间变迁,所以片子的讲述方式更接近于流水帐。

个人认为片中最精华部分莫过于片尾母亲与儿子的谈话。看到很多人批判此片无聊,想起那之中大部分人都是用快进或者跳看。当你认真看完前面两个多小时的流水帐后,那些琐碎的生活明明组成了那段岁月,偏经过过后往往无从忆起。多年后的那句“I just thought there would be more.&
内心头涌起的是对时间流动的无能为力跟那一丝悔恨当初。 然而,Mason的摄影技能能让瞬间变为永恒。他还会在往后的岁月中继续不断地迷茫,但他确实找到了努力的方向--在大学里学习摄影,他的生活将开启下一章节。

那么。
  Who do you want to be?
  What do you want to do?
  Just go and find.
  If you have answer, try harder.

===抄记===

I have met a lot of talented people over the years.
  How many of them made it professionally without discipline, commitment and a real good work ethic?
  Zero.
  It is not happen for you.
  The world is too competitive.
  There are too many talented people who are willing to work hard, and a butt load of morons who are untalented who are more than wiling to surpass you.
剧情 / 家庭
理查德·林克莱特
埃拉·科尔特兰 / 帕特丽夏·阿奎特 / 伊桑·霍克 / 罗蕾莱·林克莱特
& 2005-, all rights reserved该账号邮箱未验证,请后登录
请输入正确的密码!
记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
Describe a surprise you have had.Sample Answer1
Near.Chen&&&&&&&&
4月28日 10:01&&&&&&&&
You should say
When and where it happened
Who gave you the surprise
Why they gave you the surprise
And explain how you felt about it.
Maybe two years ago, in the very early stages of my long distance relationship, you know I'm in Guangzhou and he is in Shanghai, Victor would write me fantasy stories where we were the main characters. He send the papered story to me by letter around two months a time. It never failed to surprise me with speechless joy every time I received the letter.
It was incredibly sweet and also allowed me to see a side of him that I hadn't yet seen.I became &Patience, Lady of the Eagle, First Woman of the Sword,Princess of Turon& and he was& Reticence, Man of the fire, First man of the blade&. &We would set out for some epic journeys together, were forced to part with each other, went through hardships and eventually passed the test of time reunited. It was freaking awesome to experience how Victor saw me through his eyes. I hadn't realised how powerful, strong, courageous, and beautiful he saw me.
He is not a good talker of love and I rarely catch an expression even close to that from his reticent mouth. But I do see love like a light shining between lines. I never thought he could be so romantic, heartfelt and honest at the same time. I keep every letter from him and will tell them to our child at bedside story time.have all the answer是什么意思_百度知道
have all the answer是什么意思
提问者采纳
have all the answers有了所有的答案双语对照例句:1.Even the smartest tablet can't have all the answers. 即使是最智能的平板电脑,也不能解决所有问题。 2.I'd like to stress that I don't have all the answers. 我想强调的是:我没有十足的答案
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
have all the answer有所有的答案
have all the answers有了所有的答案
有所有的答案
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖