Anytimeyoucantakethebag,bringacamera,mapandfoodgotoroadtri翻译成中文是什么
提问者采纳
你都可以带包包任何时候,地图,带相机
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
bring a cameraAnytime you can take the bag,map and food go to road tri随时你可以把袋子,带个相机
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉译英 1.Tom喜欢水果和蔬菜。 2.我弟弟不喜欢胡萝卜。 3.午饭我喜欢吃汉堡。 4.她喜欢晚饭后吃一个冰淇淋_百度知道
汉译英 1.Tom喜欢水果和蔬菜。 2.我弟弟不喜欢胡萝卜。 3.午饭我喜欢吃汉堡。 4.她喜欢晚饭后吃一个冰淇淋
5.katrina吃大量的健康食品。
提问者采纳
Katrina eats a lot of healthy food,I like eating hamburgers fro lunch1.2,She likes eating an ice-cream after supper.4,My brother doesn&#39.3;t like carrots.5.手工翻译,Tom likes fruits and vegetables
提问者评价
Спасибо, помоги мне!Большое спасибо!В следующий ра
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
5, I usually enjoy hamburgers for lunch1, My younger brother dosen's fond of having an ice-cream after supper.3;t like carrots.2, She&#39, Katrina eats a great amount of healthy food, Tom loves to eat fruit and vegetables.4
TOM loves fruits and vegetables.My younger brother does not like carrots.I like eating hamburgers for lunch.She loves having an ice-cream after supper.Katrina eats big amounts of healthy food
Tom likes vegetables and fruit.My brother doesn't like carrots.I like having hamburgers for lunch.She likes eating some ice cream after dinner.Katrina eats lots of healthy food.
1、Tom likes eating fruit and vegetables.2、My younger brother dislikes eating carrots.3、I like eating hamburger at lunchtime.4、She likes eating ice-cream on one’s own after supper.5、Katrina eats a large number of health food.
1. Tom likes fruit and vegetable.
2. My brother does not
like carrot.
3. For lunch I like have hamburger.
4. She likes have ice-cream after dinner.
(注意:开头字母要大写!!!!)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入英语翻译帮我翻译成英语~100字左右~(随笔.)今天是春节,街上很热闹,人们都很开心.早上,我依旧很迟才起床,然后吃了早饭,就开始上网,一直到中午.吃了午饭后,我就和朋友一起出去玩了,天气很好,路边有人在放鞭炮,我不喜欢鞭炮,因为很吵,可是春节里如果没有鞭炮,会显得十分冷清.接着和朋友在外面吃了晚饭.回家后我又开始上网,鞭炮声伴我入睡.(不要翻译得太优美.翻译得普通些.好的又追分.)
ㄟ妆雪雪McUh
Today is the Spring Festival,and the streets are busy,people are very happy.Morning,I still get up very late,and then eat breakfast,they started the Internet until noon.After eating lunch,I would go out and play with friends,good weather,setting off firecrackers in the street people,I do not like firecrackers,because Henchao,but if there is no firecrackers,Spring Festival,it is extremely quiet.Then friends and the outside eating dinner.After returning home I started the Internet,I sleep with firecrackers sound.可以吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码和……—样用芵文翻译_百度知道
和……—样用芵文翻译
the same as:和……一样。例如:His dream is the same as mine.他的梦想和我的一样。as...as的含义为“和……一样”,用于形容词、副词的同级比较。需要大家注意的是,两个as的词性和用法不一样,第一个as是副词,后面接形容词或副词的原级,第二个as多为连词,后面多接比较状语从句,其基本结构为:as + adj + as和as+adv+as。如This dictionary is as useful as you
这本字典和你想象的一样有用He speaks English as well as Zhang Ming
他讲英语和张明一样好。1.the same...as... 象...一样的...例句:THhis is the same tool as I used yesterdoy.这是我昨天所用的工具.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
the same as
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 休息室 翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信