佳能60d和700d哪个好尼康d7000哪个好

还没有开通你的开心账户?使用其他账号登录:
zt:又一世的宿敌——佳能60D和尼康D7000小议
佳能和尼康,每一款产品都是宿敌,他们是争斗了几十代的“世仇”。终于这一代,主角变成了EOS60D和D7000。发布前后不到一个月,同样的价格区间,替代的都是上一代的死敌50D和D90,同样的中段性价比之王的称呼,让他们想不打在一起都不可能。那他们究竟谁强谁弱呢?&
本转帖分类:&&&&
&&上一帖:
下一帖:&&
共有4188人发表观点
佳能60D的优势确实很突出:
494(12%)点击发表你的观点
仁者见仁,智者见智:
1209(29%)点击发表你的观点
60D的外观不错:
895(21%)点击发表你的观点
尼康也还行:
946(23%)点击发表你的观点
644(15%)点击发表你的观点
04-07 12:0004-07 12:0004-07 12:1404-07 12:1604-07 12:2204-07 12:2804-07 12:3004-07 12:3204-07 12:3204-07 12:42
热门转帖:
最新专题:
&2016 开心网尼康D7000VS佳能EOS60D_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
尼康D7000VS佳能EOS60D
上传于||文档简介
&&数​码​摄​影​ ​尼​康​D00​ ​佳​能​E​O​S0​D
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Canon 60D vs Nikon D7000 - Our Analysis
Weather sealed
Shoot in extreme weather
Movie continuous focus
Makes it easy to get in-focus movies
Great viewfinder coverage
Reasons to buy the Canon EOS 60D
Flip-out screen
Great for movies
Fast shutter speed
1/8000 of a second
Explore our gallery of
taken by the Canon EOS 60D.
Explore our gallery of
taken by the Nikon D7000.
competitors
Nikon D7200
Entry-level DSLR Rs.74,200 body onlyRs.85,200 with 18-140mm lens
Lower frame rate movies
Significantly larger screen
Doesn't focus continuously recording movies
Nikon D5300
Entry-level DSLR Rs.35,000 body onlyRs.34,365 with 18-55mm lens
Lower frame rate movies
No weather sealing
Nikon D7100
Entry-level DSLR Rs.65,300 body onlyRs.68,500 with 18-105mm lens
Lower frame rate movies
More shutter lag
Canon Rebel T5i
Entry-level DSLR Rs.119,600 with 18-55mm lens
Video autofocus
Has a touch screen
Worse color depth
Canon EOS 70D
Pro DSLR Rs.71,000 body onlyRs.62,995 with 18-55mm lens
Video autofocus
Much less shutter lag
More startup delay
Canon EOS 80D
Entry-level DSLR Rs.71,995 body onlyRs.76,100 with 18-55mm lens
Lower frame rate movies
Has a touch screen
Slightly shorter battery life
D7000 Nikon
Report a correction
EOS 60D Canon
Report a correction
Showing 25 comments
this is a very old discussion but i want to share my views as well for someone who might be interested. i am using the Canon 60D for the past 2 year and I am not satisfied. spent a lot of money on this around 60k but the overall performance is not good at all. the 18-135mm produces soft images through out the focal length except around 50mm f 6.3-f9 . the noise performance is disappointing anything above ISO 400 its noisy. i am regretting my decision to buy the canon ... should have gone for the Nikon D5100 :(
(4:55 AM, April 09, 2014)
anybody pls help.........i have used canon 550d for 1 year with the kitlens of 18-55mm......i felt it was gud but then with more iso it suckzz!!!......i want to buy a camera with kitlens of 18-135mm.....which one should i buy......canon 60d..or..nikon d7000.......plz reply....!!!! @snapsort:disqus
(6:19 AM, March 22, 2014)
there are any shutter actuation limit of canon 60D or Nikon D7000???
rohan (9:58 AM, February 05, 2014)
guys anyone will give me perfect reason why shouldn't go for d7000? its better then 60d or not... pls reply guys... planning to buy soon...
entoy (1:04 AM, January 06, 2014)
first, i think i can say i truly understand d bickerings of ppl here. i have used snapsort to guide me in my decisions regarding DSLR purchases. but its not d only site i refer to.often i also check dpreview and other sites, including pro photograogers' sites. pros will alws tell u dat its not reallyin d body that matters but d lens infront. u may own a 1DS Mark II or a D800S or some other higher leveled dslrs but if u r simply in d AUTO mode then ur better off with a point n shoot cam. dont get me wrong but iv got both d 60d + d7000, more as backup to my pros. i nvr use auto as i am more into fine art photography. so i go manual all d time. because of this i find greater latitude in nikon systems as it allows greater freedom of manipulating d ISO shutter and aperture interface. i have learned that photography is all about understanding light and how u use dat to convey d message u want to convey. canons may hv very aggressive market presence but nikon has historically been better wd their glasses. so dont blame snapsort for d results of their comparisons. as it is it is merely to compare based on some predetermined parameters. u can always think otherwise but they ran tests on this. if u can run a scientific test urself then u dont need to be in dis site.
John (9:27 PM, November 30, 2013)
I tested both d7000 and 60d .. for me about photo quality, depth of fiend as well as saturation is better than nikon .. :) so cant understand why rating is like that here.
Maybe nikon has other features that i did not get into depth
beginer photographer (11:19 AM, August 13, 2013)
It was great help me to me to buy a nikon d 7000 thanx
(11:35 AM, June 04, 2013)
Me too Brought a D7000 it has great image and video shoot.
Sura Mubarak
(8:28 AM, April 16, 2013)
Can you people help me with what to buy?! Nikon D7000 or Canon 60D and why :) please I need ur advice
voltare (7:30 PM, March 19, 2013)
canon 60D no good....hahaha...i don't like plastic body oi!
Raheel (5:41 PM, March 19, 2013)
U r a pure nikon supporter
(3:52 AM, December 28, 2012)
hellloo.....anybody can help me???which one better between nikon d7000 lens 18-105mm with canon 60d lens 18-135mm??i hope u help me...i want upgrade to new camera...........
(3:51 AM, December 28, 2012)
hellloo.....anybody can help me???which one better between nikon d7000 lens 18-105mm with canon 60d lens 18-135mm??i hope u help me...i want upgrade to new camera.......
man (3:49 AM, December 28, 2012)
hellloo.....anybody can help me???which one better between nikon d7000 lens 18-105mm with canon 60d lens 18-135mm??i hope u help me...i want upgrade to new camera.......
VShooter (2:45 PM, December 11, 2012)
You obviously don't understand why video shooters love using DSLRs over your regular videocamera. Its basically one thing, DOF.
You can't buy a below $1,000 videocamera than can beat even the 550D with a 50mm 1.8 in terms of DOF.
yeah, your videocamera is awesome in a lot of things except the DOF.
(3:44 AM, December 05, 2012)
It's not just DxOMark. Many sources confirm this, take http://www./PRODS/E60D/E60DIMATEST.HTM# for example. You base your judgement on your very own perception whereas these labs use scientific data.
un1qu3 (11:17 AM, November 03, 2012)
please update the info: "reasons to buy a 60D": built-in AF motor (so does the D7000), fast shutter speed 1/8000 (so does the D7000).
jornmulder (7:27 PM, October 09, 2012)
/watch?v=WAQM6P59AAA
Alwyn (6:11 AM, October 03, 2012)
Ah yes, Canon fanboys trying to defend their camera's honor. I speak from experience when I comment as I have had the 60d and now shoot Nikon and currently own the D7000. Now, with the right glass both will produce good quality images. The Nikon however doesn't do too badly with an 18-105 for instance unlike the 60d with an 18-135. Low light I found the Nikon does produce cleaner images, but that depends whether you pixel peep or sit on top of the screen nose against monitor. Appart from IQ however I went with the Nikon because of build quality and this is where the Canon fanboys can go play in the traffic. The 60d cannot compete here and that's a pity. I really liked the grip of the 60d. I liked that the power button was moved to where it makes more sense (makes more sense on the Nikon though). I love the lock for the mode dial on the 60d. I would have however improved on that build and left off the swivel screen (maybe added gorilla glass for the screen - wink wink). It was that Canon after sales service that eventually got to me though. Pity, coz I really wanted to stay with Canon as they have a wider range of lenses at relative prices.
P143 (2:00 PM, May 28, 2012)
Before we start the comparison, I just want to say that some people will probably want to see how the Nikon D7000 compared to the 60D. I wanted to make a comparison that compares Canon and Nikon's latest offering, even though that the D7000 is more expensive than the 60D.ResolutionThe first thing that I look when I read a review about a specific digital camera is the sensor type and resolution. I have pretty good experience with high-megapixel sensor resolutions. From my experience (and some of you will agree), it is better to have a lower amount of pixels on the sensor than having more of them. Even so, the resolution is very important when you want to make large prints or make crops using photo editing software.Canon 60D: 18.0 MP (effective resolution); Sensor size: 22.3 x 14.9 mm (1.6x crop factor); Pixel density: 5.4 MP/cm?Nikon D MP (effective resolution); Sensor size: 23.1 x 15.4 mm
(1.5x crop factor); Pixel density: 4.6 MP/cm?As you can see from the information above, not just that the resolution of the Nikon D7000 is higher, but the sensor is larger. All that leads to a lower pixel density on the D7000. Bigger pixels (photo diodes) means better light gathering capabilities. That means, theoretically, that the Nikon D7000 should produce better low noise images in high-ISO when compared to the Canon 60D.Buying guide tip: So now you have to look at those specs and think if a higher resolution is useful and profitable for your own shooting habits and business needs. The difference in 18MP and 16.2MP is very small. The Canon EOS 60D captures 5184 x 3456 pixel images at 18MP and the Nikon D7000 captures 4928 x 3264 pixel images at 16.2MP.
You gain only 256 pixel width advantage and 192 pixel height pixel advantage on the 60D. It is not such a big difference that will help you have more room for cropping or allows you to make much larger prints, not at all.For now, don't assume that the Nikon D7000 has better low noise capabilities than the 60D only because it has less pixels and the sensor it a bit larger.ISOHigher sensor sensitivity usually means gaining from one or more stops. Having a higher maximum ISO sensitivity level is very important for several aspects:Flexible exposure settings - Exposure Gaining more stops can be used either to increase shutter speed and stop motion, or you can decrease the aperture opening (larger f-number) to get longer depth of field. So with higher ISO you gain more flexibility to play with other of the exposure related settings (considering the same correct exposure is intended). Very useful for sports and indoor action photography.Better low light capabilities - One stop advantages means that the camera can capture twice the amount of light.
It is very important for low-light shooting. It means that you can bump up the ISO to get a correct exposure when inside a dim room or shooting with available light.Long exposure shooting- When you shoot long exposure photos, you can get away with shorter exposures, if that's what you are after.Leave the tripod at home - inherited from the above, having a higher
maximum ISO sensitivity means that you can shoot at faster shutter speeds. In some cases, you might not need taking a tripod at all. Tripod are very important if you shoot pictures slower than 1/60s (in some cases). Considering the fact that you can purchase lenses with image stabilization, a tripod becomes necessary only for specific shooting settings.So high maximum ISO is very important, but it has its price. The problem is that when you bump up the ISO, more noise starts to kick in. Some cameras like the Nikon D3s (Full Frame) can handle it very well, but ASP-C sensors have smaller pixels. That means that you shouldn't expect ISO200 clean images at ISO12800.Having said that, you can find excellent noise removal (reduction) software that does make miracles when it comes to removing contrast and color noise from digital images (i.e., PictureCode Noise ninja, ABSoft Neat image, Nik software Dfine 2.0 and many others). You will find that ISO12800 can turn out to be perfectly usable for small prints or even larger prints.Canon 60D: ISO 100-12800Nikon D7000: ISO 100-25600JPEG High ISO ComparisonAt ISO 3200: Nikon D7000 looks cleaner, but at a price of fine details.At ISO 6400: Nikon D7000 has a slight advantage here.At ISO 12800: Nikon D7000 has a clear advantage, while maintaining much more details than the 60D.So the Canon 60D has somewhat the same high ISO performance as the Nikon D7000 up to 6400. From ISO 6400 and ISO 12800, The Nikon proved to provide the goods better than the 60D. You can take a look for yourself by visiting the link I have provided above.RAW High ISO ComparisonAt ISO 3200: Nikon D7000 looks cleaner, but at a price of fine details.At ISO 6400: Nikon D7000 and Canon 60D looks almost the same, maybe the D7000 has a very slight advantage in terms of noise - Even so, that's canceled by the details which are well preserved on the 60D than on the D7000.At ISO 12800: Nikon D7000 and 60D images looks the same to me.
The Canon has a slight advantage in terms of detail's preservation.In RAW, the differences between the two cameras are less obvious. More than that, it seems that the Canon has a slight advantage when it comes to details.Buying guide tip: The Nikon D7000 has a maximum ISO of 25,6000, while the Canon 60D has a maximum ISO of 12,8000. I've used dpreview's comparison tool to test the high ISO performance on the Nikon D7000 vs Canon 60D (read the above for details). If you shoot JPEG, the Nikon D7000 has a slight to moderate advantage over the 60D in higher ISO settings. In RAW, the differences are not that obvious. More than that, the Canon seems to have a slight edge when it comes to preserving details.Light Metering SystemProbably one of the most talked about subjects on photography forums in the last couple of months. Generally speaking, Canon DSLRs has the tendency to underexpose and Nikon has the tendency to overexpose. The talkbacks are so intense that many photographers pointed out that the Nikon D7000 probably has an issue with its Matrix metering sensor. Other professional photographers stood against that rumor, saying that photographers should get used to the new metering system. All in all, we still don't get a definitive answer for that one. I can tell you that. Many what called Professional photographers have reviewed the Nikon D7000 and negatively raised the overexposure issue. You even see sample images taken by the reviewers who clearly point to overexposure. With the Nikon D7000 it's was recommended to use -1EV exposure compensation to get a correct exposure. I had the Canon 60D for a few days and didn't experience this issue using the default exposure settings.Buying guide tip: I can't give you a really good tip here because I didn't have the D7000 to make my own conclusion. I suggest that you search for "Nikon D7000 exposure issue" or "Nikon D7000 overexposure" phrases to read more opinions about that.
For those of you who are very worried about it, I can just tell you that pro photographers say that this is not a problem with the camera at all, and photographers need to get adjusted to the new metering system.Continuous ShootingNo doubt that faster continuous shooting can be a huge factor in deciding what camera to buy, especially if you shoot fast moving subjects (e.g., Surfing, Soccer, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Boxing, K1, etc.).
When you compare two cameras one versus the other, the continuous shooting fps is not the only number that you should be looking for. Yes, continuous shooting (i.e., burst) will tell you how many frames you can capture each second (aka fps or frames-per-second). Even so, you also want to ask yourself: "How many pictures can the buffer store before it halts the camera?". That means that the internal memory (buffer) can only store X amount of data until it needs to empty the buffer (electrical storage) to the memory card (physical storage).Canon 60D: 5.3 frames per secondCanon D frames per secondLet's look at the buffer capacity for the Nikon D7000, when used a 8GB SanDisk Extreme SDHC card:JPEG fine / Image Size "L": 31 imagesJPEG fine / Image Size "M": 100 images(Other JPEG below that specifications support 100 frames buffer capacity)RAW Lossless / 12-bit: 11 imagesRAW Lossless / 14-bit: 10 imagesRAW Compressed / 12-bit: 15 imagesRAW Compressed / 14-bit: 12 imagesWhat it means in practice is that the buffer limits the amount of frames you can capture in burst mode. So in order to capture up to 100 sequence images in bust mode, you will have to lower the resolution to JPEG / M. Pretty limiting isn't it?The 60D on the other hand has less continuous shooting speed, but it has the advantage of being able to shoot more sequence images, MUCH MORE when compared to the D7000.This information were reported by a photographer with a 60D and a class 10 card:JPEG (Large/Fine): approx. 58 RAW: approx. 16RAW+JPEG (Large/Fine): approx. 7 So the 60D can achieve almost twice the amount of frames at a slightly slower burst speed.Buying guide tip: No doubt that the FPS number is not the only thing to consider when buying a new DSLR. You should also pay attention to the buffer capacity and even how much times it takes for the camera to empty (recover) the buffer, so you can continue shooting at the same fast burst speed again. According to what I've read and viewed, the Canon 60D has a clear advantage here. If you are a sports photographer or you are taking shots of fast moving subjects, don't forget to take that into account. Articulating Screen - How Useful is it?The Canon EOS 60D has an tilt and swivel (articulating) back LCD display. Many photographers has decided to get the 60D over other DSLRs just because of that feature. The Nikon D7000 doesn't have and articulating screen. When it comes to choosing between them and this is the only thing that catches your eye, you mind want to read about the advantages of it.Advantages of Articulating LCD Screen:Shoot images and videos in various shooting angles that aren't comfortable or possible without an articulating screenUseful when shooting videos when you want to explore the surrounding scene without loosing the focus on the subject. Alternatively if you take your eyes out of the viewfinder, you will probably lose the focus on the subject - When shooting handheld of course.Can be usable when you mount your DSLR on a DSLR RigYou can take still images or videos of yourself or a part of a group of peopleHaving a swivel/tilt LCD screen will give you some advantage. How useful they are? - You will decide.I had a chance to play around with it when I bought my Canon EOS 60D. For me, it helped me shoot images at angles, that without an articulating screen, I would have needed to lay down on a muddy ground to get it.
For my shooting habits, it is very useful. It helps me get creative shots, that otherwise I wouldn't take.Buying guide tip: Having an articulating screen can be helpful for both stills and videos. Many people might point out that having an articulating screen can be very useful when you record movie, especially if you are recording videos or shooting stills of yourself. I should also add that the Canon 60D has a 1040K-dot screen resolution while the Nikon D7000 has a 921K-dot resolution. Is it important? - I guess not. I had the chance to view both screens and I didn't notice the differences. Both screens had sharp text and beautiful color rendering.Viewfinder CoverageThe viewfinder coverage is measured in percents. A 100% coverage means that everything that you see via the viewfinder will appear in the final image. So when you buy a camera with a 96% viewfinder coverage, it means that 4% of the scene is not visible via the viewfinder. In many cases it is not the important, and you won't even notice that you are shooting with a camera that only offers 96% coverage. It is more important when you are shooting Macro photographs, where every detail is important and large enough to be noticed. It is also important when you are shooting images that your subject is not in the middle of the frame.Canon 60D: 96% coverageNikon D% coverageBuying guide tip:
The Nikon D7000 has an advantage of having a 100% coverage viewfinder than the 96% coverage of the Canon 60D. Again, ask yourself if having a 100% is important for you type of shooting habits. You can always give yourself a spare padding by walking back from your subject or zooming out a bit.Full High Definition Movie RecordingBoth the Canon 60D and the Nikon D7000 can record 1080p Full HD videos.
The Nikon can shoot 1080p @ 24fps, while the Canon EOS 60D can shoot HD videos at 1080p @ 24/25/30fps. The Nikon D7000 support AF while filming, which is an advantage over the Canon 60D which doesn't support this feature. It means that with the 60D you will have to use manual focus to keep your subject in focus. Trained professional cinematographers could probably handle it well, but enthusiast photographers would probably prefer to have an AF while shooting movies.The AF on the D7000 (when shooting videos) is not that great. I mean it works well, but don't expect it to deliver professional results. It is somewhat slow and tends to miss the focus point from time to time. Don't get me wrong, it is good and a nice feature to have, but don't expect too much from it.The Canon EOS 60D delivers exceptional video quality. I think that Nikon has certainly managed to shrink the gap in terms of video quality. Even so, I personally prefer the look and color rendering of Canon's DSLRs.
Having said that, both cameras can capture gorgeous videos. I still think that DSLR videos still need improvements when it comes to usability. The image quality will astound you. It is really, really good.The 60D has an advantage of shooting in various frame rates, not just 24fps as the Nikon D7000. The Nikon D7000 has AF while shooting videos, while the 60D doesn't. Both of course can shoot in Full HD 1080p. In terms of video quality, I prefer the Canon's color rendering. Having said that, both produce excellent Full HD videos.
Guest (5:44 AM, May 26, 2012)
As u have mentioned about using a Sigma lens and getting bad quality images by Nikon D7000..Try with a Nikkor and see the difference..Image quality is very much dependent on the lens..That's why cheap camera and pro lens will give better image always than pro camera and cheap lens..Thanks
Guest (5:33 AM, May 26, 2012)
Also, as u have mentioned about using a Sigma lens and getting bad quality images by Nikon D7000..Try with a Nikkor and see the difference..Image quality is very much dependent on the lens..That's why cheap camera and pro lens will give better image always than pro camera and cheap lens..Thanks
Theredrider78 (0:05 AM, May 21, 2012)
I buy your D7000 off you if you hate it so much.
D7000 are awesome!
Theredrider78 (11:58 PM, May 20, 2012)
Ba Hahahahaha.
You Canon using morons can't handle the truth is all.
I had a Canon 550D and noise was laughable at anything over 400 iso. Traded it in on a Nikon D5100 and it is a massive improvement over the Canon.
You Canon noobs get sucked into Megapixel count, but there is far more to image quality.
Maybe instead of getting all sooky whenever your overrated Canon gets a bad review, you could try a Nikon and see what people in the know are talking about.
A word of advice, DON'T
(2:44 PM, March 30, 2012)
Thanks @7e3ed1cff21bb13f5eff612f:disqus , we think you are totally awesome as well.
“Killer web-app for camera nerds.” - Besser Wisser
“I'm still in love with Snapsort” - @JustinMoodie
“This is the Google of the camera review websites” - Karel Donk, Photographer
“Absolutely love this site for camera comparison, makes well known consumer rating sites look rudimentary” - @chris2pherlynn
Copyright (C) 2015 by Snapsort, Inc. All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 佳能60d 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信