S十V十O1十O2 主谓双宾结构
S十V十O十C 主谓宾补结构
说明S主语V谓语P表语O宾语O1间接宾语O2直接宾语C宾语补足语
基本句型一 S十V主谓结构
这种句型中的动词大多是不及物动词这些动词常见的有appear apologize
arrive come die disappear exist fall happen rise等等。
如 1. 学生们学习很努力。________
2. 她再次向我道歉。 __________________
3. 事故是昨天晚上发生的。 _______________ 补充: 少数不及物动词后面能跟一个相同意义的名词作宾语这个名词和前面的动词在词根上是相同的或者在意义上是相近的这样的宾语就叫做同源宾语。 常见的能带同源宾语的动词有lead live die sleep dream breathe smile laugh fight run sing等。
4. Under the leadership of the Party the peasants lead a happy life.
5. I dreamed a terrible dream last night.
6. Our soldiers fought a wonderful fight against the floods last August. 7. He died a glorious death.
基本句型二: S十V十P主系表结构
这种句型中的系动词一般可分为下列两类
表示状态的连系动词。这些词有be look seem appear smell taste sound keep remain 等等。
如 8 We should __________ __________ any time. 我们在任何时候都应该保持谦虚。
9 这种食物尝起来很糟糕。_________________________________________________.
B. 表示转变或结果的系动词。这些词有become get grow turn go come prove等等。
如 10 Spring comes. It is getting warmer and warmer. 春天到了天气变得越来越暖和。
11 Dont have the food. _______________________________. 不要吃那种食物它已经变质了。
12 The fact __________ ___________. 这个事实证明是正确的。
基本句型三: S十V十O主谓宾结构
这种句型中的动词应为及物动词或者可以后接宾语的动词短语。同时句子中有时含有与宾语有关的状语。作宾语的成分常是名词、代词、动词不定式、动名词或从句。
13 我昨天看了一部电影。________________________________________________.
14 You place me in a difficult situation.________________________________________。
15They finally managed to get along with us. _____________________________________。
16They have ________ ________ _________ of the children这些孩子他们照看得很好。
17.I don&t like being treated like this.________________________________。
基本句型四: S十V十O1十O2 主谓双宾结构O1间接宾语O2直接宾语
这种句型中作间接宾语的常常指&人&直接宾语常常指&物&。
18.Yesterday her father _______________ ________ _____ ____________ as a birthday present. 昨天她父亲给她买了一辆自行车作为生日礼物。
19 The old man is telling the children stories in the Long March. ___________________________________________________。
这种句型还可转换为其他两种句型 A. 动词 直接宾语 for sb. B. 动词 直接宾语 to sb.。
20 Please show me your picture. Please _________ ________ __________ _____ _____. 请把你的画给我看一下。
21 Ill offer you a good chance as long as you don t lose heart. I&ll offer ____ _________ ____________ _______ ________ as long as you don&t lose heart. 只要你不失去信心我会给你提供机会的。
基本句型五: S十V十O十C 主谓宾补结构
这种句型中的宾语 补语可统称为&复合宾语& 作补语的常常是名词、形容词、副词、介词短语、分词、动词不定式等。
如 22。Keep ________________________________ please. 请让孩子们安静下来。
23他把墙漆成白色。________________________________________________________.
24我们发现他是一个诚实的人。______________________________________________.
注意动词have make let see hear notice feel observe watch等后面所接的动词不定式作宾补时不带to。如 25The boss made him do the work all day. ______________________________________。
句型一 主语系动词表语 讲解 1 系动词的三种分类在初中阶段我们学过的表示&保持或状态&类的有be remain stay keep prove等表示&变化&类的有grow turn get become fall go come等表示&感官&类的有look sound smell taste feel seem appear等。
例如 I am a senior school student while he is a junior one. 我是高中生他是初中生。
After four years Tom became a doctor/ turned doctor. 四年后汤姆成了一名医生。
The story sounds interesting and instructive. 这故事听起来既有趣又有教育意义。
2 可以充当表语的有形容词、名词、副词短语、介词短语、表语从句、分词短语等。
例如 In order to keep healthy he takes exercise everyday. 形容词作表语
In my mind mother is my hero. 名词作表语
Look Your pet dog is there. 副词作表语
The schoolbags come in different sizes. 介词短语作表语
You are not what you were. 表语从句作表语
Many passengers got injured in the accident. 过去分词作表语
The machine keeps running for a long time. 现在分词短语作表语
3 使用系动词应注意的地方:第一没有被动语态,第二一般没有进行时除了feel以外,第三有些动词既是系动词又是普通动词,如keep grow taste feel get smell等。第四非谓语一般用现在分词这一点仅作了解高中阶段将涉及。
例如After two-day&s treatment he felt well again. 不用was felt. He remains an excellent engineer in the factory. 不用 is remained 比较以下句子 The pet dog keeps clean. It is kept by Johnson. keeps是系动词而kept是及物动词
We grew some trees around our school and they grow green now. grew是及物动词而grow是系动词 Just now I felt the table and it felt smooth. 第一个felt是及物动词而第二个是系动词
练习 选择一个合适的词或根据汉语提示填空注意动词的适当形式。
1 I __________remain / keep / stay a nurse while he has __________turn / become engineer.
2 Put the meat in the refrigerator 冰箱. It __________ go / get / turn / become bad easily.
3 What he said __________sound / look / smell / taste reasonable.
4 He feels __________comfortable / comfortably working in the air-conditioned office.
5 We do morning exercises to __________keep / turn / become healthy. 6 The apple __________tastes / is tasted sweet.
7 Please keep __________安静 The baby has fallen __________睡着.
8 They work day and night to make their dream come __________实现.
Key: 1 & 4 remain turned goes sounds comfortable 5 & 8 keep tastes quiet asleep true
句型二 主语不及物动词 讲解 1不及物动词不能直接加宾语。如agree lie work argue belong come go reply等。
2 不及物动词加一个介词后构成动词短语可以加宾语。如agree with lie in work at belong to come across go to等。
3 有些动词既是及物动词又是不及物动词。如begin sell write wash answer read等。例如 The meeting begins at half past nine. 不及物动词 The professor began his speech directly. 及物动词 The books of this kind sell well and he will sell them. 第一个sell为不及物动词而第二个是及物动词。
练习 1. 指出划线部分动词的词性是及物动词还是不及物动词。
1 Speak aloud so that everyone can follow you.
2 Besides Japanese he can also speak Spanish.
3 His father used to work hard to make much money.
4 I intended to lie to him but failed.
5 Unfortunately I failed the driving test.
2. 在每一空格上填上恰当的介词。
1 I don&t agree _____ you completely. I have my own opinion.
2 The dictionary is not Tom&s. It belongs _____ me.
3 Use your head and you will think _____ some ways to solve the problem. 4 To improve my English I work hard _____ it.
5 Look _____ the cloudy sky It is going to rain.
Key 1. 不及物动词1、3、4 及物动词2、5。 2. 1 & 5 with to up at at
句型三 主语及物动词宾语
练习 划出以下句子的主、谓、宾部分。 如Doing morning exercises benefits our health.
1 I wrote a passage last night.
2 I doubt whether he will join us in the debate.
3 We missed going to college for that reason.
4 What he said touched me greatly.
句型四 主语及物动词双宾语间接宾语直接宾语
讲解 1双宾语指直接宾语与间接宾语。一般地说宾语指人为间接宾语宾语指物为直接宾语。例如My father bought me a car.me为间接宾语a car 为直接宾语 The singer sang us another song.us为间接宾语another song 为直接宾语
2如果直接宾语放在及物动词之后、间接宾语之前那么两个宾语之间应有一个介词to for等。 The teacher offered some advice on learning English to us. The singer sang another song for us.
练习 在每一空格上填上一个恰当的介词。
1 Mother bought a birthday cake ______me.
2 Give another apple______her. She likes it.
3 The company will provide some drinks ______ the volunteers.
句型三 1 I wrote a passage last night. 2 I doubt whether he will join us in the debate. 3 We missed going to college for that reason. 4 What he said touched me greatly.
句型四 1 & 3 for to for
句型一 主语+系动词+表语
[讲解] (1) 系动词的三种分类:在初中阶段,我们学过的表示&保持或状态&类的有be, remain, stay, keep, prove等;表示&变化&类的有grow, turn, get, become, fall, go, come等;表示&感官&类的有look, sound, smell, taste, feel, seem, appear等。例如:
I am a senior school student while he is a junior one. 我是高中生,他是初中生。
After four years, Tom became a doctor/ turned doctor. 四年后,汤姆成了一名医生。
The story sounds interesting and instructive. 这故事听起来既有趣,又有教育意义。
(2) 可以充当表语的有形容词、名词、副词(短语)、介词短语、表语从句、分词(短语)等。例如:
In order to keep healthy, he takes exercise everyday. (形容词作表语)
In my mind, mother is my hero. (名词作表语)
Look! Your pet dog is there. (副词作表语)
The schoolbags come in different sizes. (介词短语作表语)
You&ve changed a lot. You are not what you were. (表语从句作表语)
Many passengers got injured in the accident. (过去分词作表语)
The machine keeps running for a long time. (现在分词短语作表语)
(3) 使用系动词应注意的地方:第一,没有被动语态;第二,一般没有进行时(除了feel以外);第三,有些动词既是系动词又是普通动词。如:keep, grow, taste, feel, get, smell等。第四,非谓语一般用现在分词(这一点仅作了解,高中阶段将涉及。)
例如:After two-day&s treatment, he felt well again. (不用was felt)
He remains an excellent engineer in the factory. (不用 is remained)
比较以下句子:
The pet dog keeps clean. It is kept by Johnson.(keeps是系动词,而kept是及物动词)
We grew some trees around our school and they grow green now. (grew是及物动词,而grow是系动词)
Just now I felt the table and it felt smooth. (第一个felt是及物动词,而第二个是系动词)
[练习] 选择一个合适的词或根据汉语提示填空,注意动词的适当形式。
(1) I __________(remain / keep / stay) a nurse while he has __________(turn / become) engineer.
(2) Put the meat in the refrigerator (冰箱). It __________ (go / get / turn / become) bad easily.
(3) What he said __________(sound / look / smell / taste) reasonable.
(4) He feels __________(comfortable / comfortably) working in the air-conditioned office.
(5) We do morning exercises to __________(keep / turn / become) healthy.
(6) The apple __________(tastes / is tasted) sweet.
(7) Please keep __________(安静); The baby has fallen __________(睡着).
(8) They work day and night to make their dream come __________(实现).
(1) & (4) remain, comfortable
(5) & (8) quiet, true
句型二 主语+不及物动词
[讲解] (1)不及物动词不能直接加宾语。如agree, lie, work, argue, belong, come, go, reply等。
(2) 不及物动词加一个介词后构成动词短语可以加宾语。如agree with, lie in, work at, belong to, come across, go to等。
(3) 有些动词既是及物动词又是不及物动词。如begin, sell, write, wash, answer, read等。例如:
The meeting begins at half past nine. (不及物动词)
The professor began his speech directly. (及物动词)
The books of this kind sell well and he will sell them.
(第一个sell为不及物动词,而第二个是及物动词)。
[练习] 1. 指出划线部分动词的词性,是及物动词还是不及物动词。
(1) Speak aloud so that everyone can follow you. ( )
(2) Besides Japanese, he can also speak Spanish. ( )
(3) His father used to work hard to make much money. ( )
(4) I intended to lie to him, but failed. ( )
(5) Unfortunately, I failed the driving test. ( )
2. 在每一空格上填上恰当的介词。
(1) I don&t agree _____ you completely. I have my own opinion.
(2) The dictionary is not Tom&s. It belongs _____ me.
(3) Use your head, and you will think _____ some ways to solve the problem.
(4) To improve my English, I work hard _____ it.
(5) Look _____ the cloudy sky! It is going to rain.
1. 不及物动词:(1)、(3)、(4); 及物动词:(2)、(5)。
2. (1) & (5) with, to, up, at, at
句型三 主语+及物动词+宾语
[练习] 划出以下句子的主、谓、宾部分。
如:Doing morning exercises benefits our health.
(1) I wrote a passage last night.
(2) I doubt whether he will join us in the debate.
(3) We missed going to college for that reason.
(4) What he said touched me greatly.
句型四 主语+及物动词+双宾语(间接宾语+直接宾语)
[讲解] (1)双宾语指直接宾语与间接宾语。一般地说,宾语指人为间接宾语,宾语指物为直接宾语。例如:My father bought me a car.(me为间接宾语,a car 为直接宾语)
The singer sang us another song.(us为间接宾语,another song 为直接宾语)
(2)如果直接宾语放在及物动词之后、间接宾语之前,那么两个宾语之间应有一个介词(to, for等)。
The teacher offered some advice on learning English to us.
The singer sang another song for us.
[练习] 在每一空格上填上一个恰当的介词。
(1) Mother bought a birthday cake ______me.
(2) Give another apple______her. She likes it.
(3) The company will provide some drinks ______ the volunteers.
(1) I wrote a passage last night.
(2) I doubt whether he will join us in the debate.
(3) We missed going to college for that reason.
(4) What he said touched me greatly.
(1) & (3) for
句型五. S (主)+ VT(谓)+ O(宾) + O C(宾补)
I make you clear.
1) S + VT + N/Pron + N
We named our baby Tom.
常用于这句型的动词有:appoint, call, choose, elect, entitle, find, make, name, nominate(命名)。
2) S + VT + N/Pron + Adj
He painted the wall white.
常用于这句型的动词有:beat, boil, cut, drive, find, get, hold, keep, leave, like, make, paint, see, set, turn, want, wash, wipe, wish等。
3) S + VT + N/Pron + Prep Phrase
She always keeps everything in good order.
4) S + VT + N/Pron + Infinitive
I wish you to stay.
I made him work
常用于这句型的动词有:a)不定式带to的词:advice, allow, ask, beg, cause, choose, command, decide, encourage, expect, force, get, hate, invite, know, leave, like, love, order, permit, persuade, prefer, remain, request, teach, tell, want, warn, wish等。b)不定式不带to的词:feel, have, hear, know, let, listen to, look at, make, notice, see, watch等。
5) S + VT + N/Pron + Participle (分词)
I heard my name called.
I feel something moving.
常用于这句型的动词有:catch, feel, find, get, have, hear, imagine, keep, leave, listen to, look at, notice, observe, perceive, see, set, smell, start, watch等。
6) S + VT + N/Pron + Wh-word + Infinitive
He show me how to do it.
常用于这句型的动词有:advise, ask, inform, show, teach, tell等。
7) S + VT + N/Pron + That-clause
He told me that the film was great.
常用于这句型的动词有:assure, inform, promise, remind, teach, tell, warm等。
8) S + VT + N/Pron + Wh-Clause
He asked me what he should do.
常用于这句型的动词有:Advise, ask, inform, show, teach, tell.
英语介词口诀详解
早、午、晚要用 in, at 黎明、午夜、点与分。 年、月、年月、季节、周阳光、灯、影、衣、帽 in。 将来时态 in ...,小处 at 大处 in。 有形 with 无形 by&语言、单位、材料 in。 特征、方面与方式心情成语惯用 in。 介词 at 和 to 表方向攻击、位置、恶、善分。 早、午、晚要用 in 例in the morning 在早上 in the afternoon 在下午 in the evening 在晚上 in the day 在白天 at 黎明、午、夜、点与分 例: at dawn at daybreak 在黎明时候 at noon 在中午 at night 在夜间 at midnight 在午夜 以上短语都不用冠词 at six o&clock 在6点钟 at 730 seven thirty 在7点半 at half past eleven 在11点半 at nine fifteen 在9点15 分 at ten thirty a.m. 在上午10点30分也可以写成 seven to five 5点差7分半小时以上 five minutes after two 2点过5分 at a quarter to two 1点45分 at the weekend 在周末 年、月、年月、季节、周 即在&某年&在&某月&在&某年某月& 但在某年某月某日则用 on在四季在第几周等都要用 in。 例 in 1986 在1986 年 in 1927 在1927 年 in April 在四月 in March 在三月 in December 年12月 in July l983 1983年7月 in spring 在春季 in summer 在夏季 in autumn 在秋季 in winter 在冬季 in the fist week of this semester 这学期的第一周 in the third week 在第三周 阳光、灯、影、衣、冒 in即在阳光下在灯下在树阴下穿衣、着装、冒雨等都要用 in。 例Don&t read in dim light. 切勿在暗淡的灯光下看书。 They are reviewing their lessons in the bright light. 他们在明亮的灯光下复习功课。 They are sitting in the shade of a tree. 他们坐在树阴下乘凉。 a prisoner in irons 带着镣铐的囚犯 He went in the rain to meet me at the station. 他冒雨到车站去接我。 The poor dressed clothed in rags in old society. 旧社会穷人们衣衫褴褛。 以及in the bright sunlight 在明亮的阳光下 a merchant in disguise 乔装的商人 the woman in white black red yellow 穿着白黑、红、黄色衣服的妇女 in uniform 穿着制服 in mourning 穿着丧服 in brown shoes 穿着棕色鞋 in his shirt sleeves 穿着衬衫 将来时态 in & 以后 例: They will come back in 10 days. 他们将10天以后回来。 Ill come round in a day or two. 我一两天就回来。 Well be back in no time. 我们一会儿就回来。 Come and see me in two days time. 两天后来看我。从现在开始 After & 从过去开始 小处 at 大处 in 例Li and I arrived at Heishan county safe and sound all is well. Dont worry. 李和我平安地到达**县一切很好勿念。 I live in a great city big city my sister lives at a small town while my parents live at a village. 我住在大城市我姐姐住在一个小城镇而我的父母则住在农村。 Im in Liaoning at Anshan. 我住在辽宁省**市 有形 with 无形 by语言、单位、材料 in 例The workers are paving a road with stone. 工人们正用石子铺路。有形 The teacher is correcting the paper with a new pen. 这位教师正用一支新笔批改论 文。有形 &Taking Tiger Mountain by Strategy&is a good opera. ltlt智取威虎山gtgt是&出好戏。无形 The product is separated by distillation into gasoline and gas oil. 这种产品是用蒸馏分离出汽油和粗柴油。表示方式、手段、方法&&无形 I really cant express my idea in English freely in-deed 我确实不能用英语流利地表达我的思想。表示某种语言用 in I wrote a novel in Russian. 我用俄语写了一本小说。同上 The kilometer is the biggest unit of length in the metric system 公里是米制中最长的长度单位。表示度、量、衡单位的用 in The length is measured in meter kilometre and centimetre. 长度是以米、公里、厘米为单位来计算的。同上 This board was cast in bronze not in gold. 这个牌匾是铜铸的不是金铸的。 特征、方面与方式、心情、成语惯用 in 特征或状态 例: The Democratic Party was then in power. 那时民主党执政。 They found the patient in a coma. 他们发现病人处于昏迷状态。 He has not been in good health for some years. 他几年来身体一直不好。 Many who came in despair went away in hope. 许多人带着绝望情绪而来却满怀希望而去。 The house was in ruins. 这房屋成了废墟。 The poor girl was in tears. 这个贫苦女孩泪流满面。 Her clothes were in rags. 她的衣服穿破了。 His shoes were in holes. 他的鞋穿出窟窿了。 I only said it in fun. 我说这话只是开玩笑的。 She spoke in grief rather than in anger. 与其说她讲得很气愤不如说她讲得很伤心。 还有一些短语也用 in如 in jest 诙谐地in joke 开玩笑地in spite 恶意地 in fairness 公正地in revenge 报复 in mercy 宽大in sorrow 伤心地等。 His mind was in great confusion. 他脑子里很乱。 Today everybody is in high spirits and no one is in low ebb. 今天大家都兴高采烈没有一个情绪低落的。 She and her classmates are in flower ages. 她和她的同学都正值妙龄。 The campaign was in full swing. 运动正值高潮中。 方面 例We accepted the item in principle. 我们在原则上接受了这个条款。 They are never backward in giving their views. 他们从来不怕发表自己的意见。 The backward area has achieved self-sufficient in grain. 这个落后的地区在粮食方面已能自给。 A good teacher must be an example in study. 一个好的教师必须是学习的模范。 方式 例All the speeches were taken down in shorthand. 所有报告都用速记记录下来了。 The Party has always educated us in the spirit of patriotism and internationalism. 党一贯以爱国主义和国际主义精神教育我们。 如下成语惯用 in 例in all 总计 in advance 事前 in the meantime 与此同时 in place 适当地 in hopes of或 in the hope of 怀着&&希望 in connection with 和&&有关 in contact with 和&&联系 in addition to 除&&以外 in case of 倘若万一 in conflict with 和&&冲突 in force 有效的大批 in depth 彻底地 in regard to 关于 in the neighborhood of 大约、邻近 in retrospect 回顾一想起 in behalf of 代表&&利益 in the least 一点丝毫 in alarm 惊慌、担心 in the opinion of 据&&见解 in the long run 从长远说来 in ones opinion 在&&看来 in word 口头上 in a word 总之 in vain 无益地 白白地 in case 如果万一以防 in detail 详细地 in haste 急急忙忙地 in conclusion 总之 in spite of 尽管 in other words & 换句话说 in return 作为回报 in the name of 以&&名义 be confident in 对&&有信心 be interested in 对&&感兴趣 in doubt 怀疑 in love 恋爱中 in debt 负债 in fun jest、joke 玩笑地 in hesitation 犹豫不决 in wonder 在惊奇中 in public secret 公开他秘密地 in a good humour 心情情绪好 &介词 at、to 表方向攻击、位置、善、恶、分& 介词 at 和 to 都可以表示方向 用 at 表示方向时侧重于攻击的目标往往表示恶意用to 表示方向时突出运动的位置或动作的对象侧重表示善意。 试比较下列各句 1. A.She came at me. 她向我扑过来。 B.She came to me. 她向我走过来。 2.A.Jake ran at John. 杰克向约翰扑过去。 B.Jake ran to John. 杰克朝约翰跑去。 3.A. He rushed at the woman with a sword. 他拿着剑向那妇女扑过去。 B. He rushed to the woman with a sword. 他带着剑向那妇女跑过去。 4.A.He shouted at the old man. 他大声喝斥那老人。 B. He shouted to the old man. 他大声向那老人说。 5.A.I heard her muttering at Xiao Li. 我听见她在抱怨小李。 B.I heard her muttering to Xiao Li. 我听见她在同小李低声说话。 6.A. She talked at you just now. 她刚才还说你坏话呢。 B.She talked to you just now. 她刚才还同你谈话呢. 7.A.She threw a bone at the dog. 她用一块骨头砸狗。 B.She threw a bone to the dog. 她把一块骨头扔给狗吃。 8.A.He presented a pistol at me. 他用手枪对着我。 B.He presented a pistol to me. 他赠送我一支手枪。 日子、日期、年月日星期加上早、午、晚 收音、农场、值日 on关于、基础、靠、著论。 着、罢、出售、偷、公、.
该篇范文(全文共有19255个字)可完全免费阅读或下载全文。香当网为全国范文类知名网站,每一篇范文均为原创WORD文档,可以说是独一无二,稍作修改便可使用,即刻完成写稿任务。阅读与下载全文:
点此阅读该doc格式WORD文档全文---
点此下载该doc格式WORD文档全文
上篇:下篇:
今日新增会员:208
今日新增文档:45
本站热门范文推荐
香当网常见帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 工作总结怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信