小学英语阅读100篇两篇阅读

求两篇英语作文.里面有要求.分开写喔.一、你喜欢旅游吗?我们的祖国地大物博,有着很多让人流连忘返的美丽景观.你去过的那些地方中,你最喜欢哪里?请你用英语写一篇短文,介绍一处给你六_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求两篇英语作文.里面有要求.分开写喔.一、你喜欢旅游吗?我们的祖国地大物博,有着很多让人流连忘返的美丽景观.你去过的那些地方中,你最喜欢哪里?请你用英语写一篇短文,介绍一处给你六
求两篇英语作文.里面有要求.分开写喔.一、你喜欢旅游吗?我们的祖国地大物博,有着很多让人流连忘返的美丽景观.你去过的那些地方中,你最喜欢哪里?请你用英语写一篇短文,介绍一处给你六下深刻印象的自然景观或旅游圣地.尽量短点.二、联想我们随时随地都可以看到或听到各种各样的广告.根据你的经验,向某英文报社投稿,简单分析下广告的利与弊.要求:条例清楚;语句通顺,连贯.、 开头(Nowadays,all kinds of advertisements can be seen and beard everywhere.)
一A Visit to the National Palace MuseumRecently I spent over three hours looking, reading and enjoying the exhibits at the National Palace Museum. Many local and foreign visitors go there daily to take pictures outside and spend endless hours inside. No cameras are allowed inside, but you can buy postcard of the exhibits in the gift shop. There is a very large collection of beautiful jades. Also, there is an ancient bronze vessel exhibit. Some of the exhibits are changed regularly for special collections such as porcelain and silk paintings. My attention was mainly in the room with the wall-size slide show describing some archeological discoveries from pre-history tine. Also, the oracle bones’ e there seemed to be an endless amount of rare, beautiful, interesting, and fascinating things.二Nowadays, all kinds of advertisements can be seen and beard everywhere.I think it is a good way to promote their new products. What a new product is developed, it is the seller’s duty to let the public know wha what the specialties are and what the seller’s guarantees are to the products.
Surely, advertisements are like bridges between customers and sellers.But false or deceptive ads can also be found at the same time. When a person has been cheated once, he can’t believe advertisements once more, or least he can’t believe ads fully.急求两篇英语短文填空初三中考用的,就是首字母填空的那种题,两篇,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求两篇英语短文填空初三中考用的,就是首字母填空的那种题,两篇,
急求两篇英语短文填空初三中考用的,就是首字母填空的那种题,两篇,
一  Do you know Sweden(瑞典)?It l__ 1__
in the north of Europe.It is the fourth largest country in Europe with an a__ 2__
of 450, 000 square kilometers and the
population of about 8.5 million. Over one third of them live in the three largest cities, namely Stockholm, Goteborg and Malmo. More than half of Sweden is c__ 3__ with trees. It is one of the r__ 4__
countries in the world. About 100 years ago Sweden became industrialized(工业化). Today less than one third of the people are f __ 5__ .  Sweden is the country where the famous Nobel Prizes are awarded. Many people who have been to Stockholm, the c__ 6__ of Sweden, must have visited the places where Nobel Prizes are awarded.  The first language of Sweden is Swedish. English is the first f__ 7__ language in schools. Many middle-school students can s__ 8__ two to three languages. Most of the Swedish people,men and women, o__ 9__ and young, can speak English. So there is no p__ 10__ to speak with them in English.二  
I still remember visiting Moscow. It is the capital of Russia, the b__ 1__
country in the world. I went there w__ 2__
my parents when I was eight years old. I lived and studied there for one year, I had some happy memories.  
One of the most interesting things of that city was that t__ 3__
were many dogs. Perhaps Russians l__ 4__ dogs very much. You can see dogs here and there. Almost each of the families had a dog. I made friends with many Russian children w__
5__ I was living and studying there. They were all very nice. They had fair hair and fair skin. I played with them h__ 6__
though I could only speak a little Russian at first. They were f__ 7__ to me. The weather in Moscow was very cold. It snowed almost every in winter. The ground was always c__ 8__ with a lot of snow. We often made s__ 9__ together.  
Now I am b__ 10__ in China, but I miss them so much. I will never forget my happy memories of this visit to Moscow.三  
These years, with the development of society, more and more teenagers have suffered from stress. Some of the problems can make them feel very w__ 1__ and unhappy all day. Who can help them? A teacher from a college tried his best to help them. He thought of a lot of w__ 2__ to help them.
On Monday and Thursday, you can v
him. Here are some ideas how to keep the young men healthier in every way.  F__ 4__, it is very important to keep healthy. To get e__5__sleep every day is also necessary. Try to have a healthy d__ 6__. Secondly, maybe you are not the top students. It doesn’t m__7__. The most important thing is to work hard. If you try your best, your teachers and parents will understand you. If you have some problems, you should be a__8__to talk with your teachers and parents. They can help you. Remember to s__9__your happiness and s__10__with your good friends. Sometimes you can go out for a walk.  In a word, you can try to make you happy by yourselves. I’m sure you can be happy every day.四  Before windows were used, old h__1__in Europe(欧洲)and Britain were very dark. Their great rooms were high w__2__only one hole in the roof(屋顶)to let the smoke o__3__from cooking fire. Later, people began to make the holes b__4__to have more light and air in their homes. The first English window was j__5__ a small opening(口,孔)in the wall. It was cut long to let in as m
light as possible, and narrow to keep out the bad w__7__. But, more wind than light would c__8__in if the window was cut long. This is why it was c__9__“The wind’s eye”. And the word “w__10__” comes form two ancient(古代的)words for “wind” and “eye”.
答案  一1.lies 2.area 3.covered 4.richest 5.farmers 6.capital 7.foreign 8.speak 9.old 10.problem  二1.biggest 2.with 3.there 4.love/ like 5.when 6.happily 7.friendly 8.covered 9.snowmen 10.back  三1.worried 2.ways 3.visit 4.Firstly 5.enough 6.diet 7.matter 8.able 9.share 10.sadness  四1.houses 2.with 3. out 4.bigger 5.just 6.much 7.e 9.called 10.window帮忙写两篇英语短文,非常急!_百度知道
帮忙写两篇英语短文,非常急!
面对喜欢的工作和高收入工作你回选择哪个?要求字数不用太多第一篇,为什么:电脑的用途第二篇
为您推荐:
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【两篇英语阅读】_百度知道
【两篇英语阅读】
“I have a feeling that you’re going to ask me to marry you, Ned. Please don’t.” “How did you know?” Iasked, very surprised. “Women always know,” she replied. “But don’t you think that things are nicer as they are? We’re good friends. We can talk so openly and so easily together.”“But I want more than that, Gladys. I want to hold you in my arms, I want… Oh, Gladys, why can’t you love me?”
“Because I love another man,” she replied. Gladys saw the surprise on my face. “Oh, I’ve never met him,”she laughed, and explained. “He’s just an idea in my head.” “Tell me about him,” I said. “Well, he possibly has your face, but…”“But… what?” I asked. “Tell me, Gladys, just tell me what you want. I can change!”Question: Did 订护斥咎俪侥筹鞋船猫Gladys like Ned?14.
Emma Woodhouse had everything. She was beautiful, clever and rich, and she lived very comfortably with her father in a fine house called Hartfield in the village of Highbury.
Emma’s life as a young child became unhappy when her mother died, so Mr.Woodhouse found a woman called Miss Taylor to teach Emma and her sister Isabella. Later, when Emma’s sister married Mr. John Knightley and went to live in London, Miss Taylor soon became more of a friend than a governess to Emma.Question: Why did Mr. Woodhouse bring a governess for Emma?
提问者采纳
13.N订护斥咎俪侥筹鞋船猫o,she didn't14.Because her mother died
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语阅读的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求两篇英语小短文必须是有关于【时光】的短文,长度中等.咳咳如果太难就取消【时光】这个条件,随便两篇=v=_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求两篇英语小短文必须是有关于【时光】的短文,长度中等.咳咳如果太难就取消【时光】这个条件,随便两篇=v=
求两篇英语小短文必须是有关于【时光】的短文,长度中等.咳咳如果太难就取消【时光】这个条件,随便两篇=v=
Weather Predict A film crew was on location deep in the desert. One day an old Indian went up to the director and said, "Tomorrow rain." The next day it rained. A week later, the Indian went up to the director and said, "Tomorrow storm." The next day there was a hailstorm. "This Indian is incredible," said the director. He told his secretary to hire the Indian to predict the weather. However, after several successful predictions, the old Indian didn't show up for two weeks. Finally the director sent for him. "I have to shoot a big scene tomorrow," said the director, "and I'm depending on you. What will the weather be like?" The Indian shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know," he said. "Radio is broken." 天气预报 一个电影摄制组在沙漠深处工作.一天,一个印度老人到导演跟前告诉导演说"明天下雨."第二天果然下雨了. 一周后,印度人又来告诉导演说,"明天有风暴."果然,第二天下了雹暴. "印度人真神,"导演说.他告诉秘书雇佣该印度人来预报天气. 几次预报都很成功.然后,接下来的两周,印度人不见了. 最后,导演派人去把他叫来了."我明天必须拍一个很大的场景,"导演说,"这得靠你了.明天天气如何啊?" 印度人耸了耸肩."我不知道,"印度人说,"收音机坏了." —————————————————————————————————————————— I Am Acting Like a Lady One day when women's dresses were on sale at the FarEast Department Store, a dignified middle-aged man decided to get his wife a piece. But he soon found himself being battered by frantic women. He stood it then, with head lowered and arms flailing, he plowed through the crowed. "You there!" challenged a thrill voice. "Can't you act like a gentleman?" "Listen," he said, "I have been acting like a gentleman for an hour. From now on, I am acting like a lady." 我要表现得象位女士 一天,远东百货公司的女装大减价,一位高贵的中年男士想给太太买一件.可是,没过多久,他发现自己已被疯狂的女人冲得踉踉跄跄. 他竭力忍耐着.后来,他低下头,挥动双臂,挤过人群. “你干嘛?”有人尖声叫道,“你难道不能表现得象位绅士吗?” “听着,”他说,“我已经象绅士一样表现了一个小时.从现在起,我要表现得象个女士.”
After the passage of time,I think that time is very important.Always I think the time off soon.But time will not stay.I must to seize the time.I have to do homework faster.And I will have less time to...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语课外阅读365篇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信