请翻译百度一下翻译,谢谢

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢大家:
学原理\股份公司管理\信托和租赁\建筑工程概论\概率论与数据统计\线性代数和规划\建筑工程概预算.以上学科名称请帮忙翻译成英文.十分感谢.
证券投资学原理/principle on security investment
股份公司管理/joint-stock company management
信托和租赁/ entrustment & leasing
建筑工程概论/general considerations of construction project
概率论与数据统计/ theory of probability & data statistics
线性代数和规划/linear algebra & programing
建筑工程概预算/ construction budget
e investment learns the principle\ joint-stock company management\ trust and lease\ the construction engineering general outline\ all the rate talks about to statistics with data\ linear algebra and program\ the construction engineering is all the budget.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注请帮忙翻译一下大概意思,谢谢。_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下大概意思,谢谢。
我们品质部已经判定不合格了。我们已经要求供应商重新安排发货物料,我们不能对该订单明天按时交货非常抱歉,请也麻烦再次跟你们的客户确认下。也表示,上星期六由于供应商的物料有问题,导致货物生产时出现异常,所以今天没有安排该订单的验货,是否能延迟到15号要货,一旦ok,我们马上安排生产并且重新安排明天验货
提问者采纳
Our quality departmen has decided that this batch of product didn&#39. We have already requested our supplier to re-deliver the material. We will arrange an immediate production and goods inspection, as soont pass the testWe are very sorry to inform you that due to the material problems caused by our supplier? We will try our best to make th delivery on the 15th, the product was also with problems during production. Therefore we didn&#39. This will result in that the goods can not be delivered tomorrow act arrange the goods inspection today. Would you please help us to confirm with your client. Thank you for your support
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
the production were out of order now. Once we've received them and it'm so sorry to inform you that the materials provided by our vendor were wrongI't arrange the products examintion today. We't do the times okay to delay the delivery to the 15ve asked the vendor to provide the materials again. That&#39. It also means that we can's why we didn&#39. Please help to confirm one more time with your clients that it&#39, we will re-arrange the production and do the products examination on the next day. Our quality department has proved all the producted were not qualified
I am very sorry, wefound last Saturday the materials delivered by vender have some problem, itcaused production quality problem, our quality department has confirmed thatthe products are unqualified, therefore we did not arrange the inspection forthis order product. Means we are not able to deliver the products of the order ontime, please be bothered to confirm to client again if the order can be postponed to on 15th this month.We have already askedour supplier to resend materials, as soon as we receive materials we willarrange production, and inform you for inspection tomorrow.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢
查看我们的5款样机型号的图片. 我争取这周之内寄出给你,现在样机已经ready,电压与欧洲不同。请知悉,此三台样机均出口去其他市场,所以不建议使用
提问者采纳
t suggest you use itPlease check the pictures of the 5 types of sample manchine, please be aware that this 3 sample machines are exported to other market, but just take them fro apprearance reference, now all the sample machines are ready, the voltage is different from the European market, we will try to deliever to you within this week, so we don&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I will try to send it to you before the end of the weekPlease take a look at the pictures of our five sample machines, but they are a good referent recommend using them, thus having a different voltage than Europe. The samples are ready. We don&#39. 采纳的答案有一些小语法错. Please note that these three samples have all been exported to other markets
来自:求助得到的回答
稍等下我慢慢翻译- -
The law in almost all states used to require stores to close on S in most, it no longer does, It used to keep the schools open in all seasons except summer, in most, it still does. And whether the work week should strengthen its legal limits, or whether it should become more “flexible,” is often debated. How should we, as a society, organize our time? Should we go even further in relaxing the boundaries of time until we live in a world in which every minute is much like every other?
法律要求所有商店周天关门,实际上,法律还要求学校每天开门除了暑假;虽然未执行,但是法律依旧存在。每周的工作时长是否需要立法延长,还是需...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以下请英语翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
以下请英语翻译一下,谢谢
常去某处,闲逛穿着光鲜得流感是空闲的不···直到···的开幕式请翻译一下,谢谢
提问者采纳
until ···的开幕式 The opening ceremony of the.,并点击采纳、更多的为广大网友解答问题,这将鼓励我更好的, Often go to somewhere!.希望你能够满意, 闲逛 To hang out 穿着光鲜 Dressed in bright 得流感 Have the flu 是空闲的 Is free 不···直到 Not.,谢谢..常去某处
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
, strolla flashy dresserhave the fluIs freeNot..如果满意请采纳.. untilThe opening ceremony of the.Hang out to spend a lot of time in a place
Often go to somewhere, hang out bright flu free not... until... the opening ceremony
Often go to somewhere around wearing bright, the flu is free not · · · · · · opening until you and me.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位英语大师傅请帮忙,翻译一下谢谢了!
各位英语大师傅请帮忙,翻译一下谢谢了!
I finally got somene to translate all of your emails. I&m so happy to know your thoughts and feelings. I wish I was coming back to China sooner that October, but it do not think it will be possible.

Some of my friends, think I&m crazy for falling in love with a woman that I don&t know very well and who is so much younger than me. I don&t care what they say, I can&t change how I feel about you. Other friends notice how I seem more happy lately. When I tell them why I have changed (because of you!) they are happy for me.

Sometimes I have doubts. I wonder why you care for me so much. I am old. I am fat. I am not a very good lover. I have so many faults. There are so many better looking and younger men than me. I&m not complaining. I feel so lucky that such a beautiful and passionate young woman cares for me. You make me so happy.

All I think about is seeing you again and maybe someday bringing you to America.

Take good care of yourself and keep loving me. I love you more than words can express.
翻译如下(希望你看得懂,真的是一封很深情的信)
我终于让人帮我把你所有的电子邮件都翻译出来了,我很高兴能够了解到你的想法和感受。我希望早于10月回到中国,但这可能无法实现。 

我的一些朋友,认为我狂热地爱上了一个我还不是十分了解的并且比我年纪比我小很多的女子,我不介意他们说什么,我不会改变自己对你的看法。其他的一些朋友都注意到最近我似乎更加开心了。当我告诉他们,为什么我变了(是因为你! ) ,他们都为我感到开心。 

有时候,我有疑问。我想知道为什么如此地喜欢我。我很老。我很胖。我不是一个很好的恋爱对象。我有这么多的不足。有那么多比我好看和年轻的男子。我从来没有抱怨。我感到很幸运,有这样一个美丽而热情的年轻女子爱着我。你让我感觉如此幸福。 

我想的所有的事情就是能够再次见到你,也许总有一天,你会来美国。 

好好照顾自己,继续爱我吧。我对你的爱真的无法用言语来表达。
其他回答 (2)
我终于得到索梅内翻译,您所有的电子邮件。我很高兴知道你的想法与感受。我想我是未来回到中国越早10月,但它不认为这将会成为可能。 

我的一些朋友,认为我疯了下降的爱上了一个女子,我不知道很清楚是谁这么多比我小。我不介意他们说什么,我不能改变如何,我觉得你。其他朋友的通知,如何我似乎更幸福最近。当我告诉他们,所以我已经改变(因为你! ) ,他们很乐意为我。 

有时候,我有疑问。我不知道为什么你照顾我这么多。我很老。我发。我不是一个很好的情人。我有这么多的故障。有这么多好看和年轻男子比我。我没有抱怨。我觉得这么幸运,这样一个美丽而热情的年轻女子关心我。你让我太高兴。 

所有我认为大约是看到你再次,也许总有一天,为您带来美国。 

好好照顾自己和保持爱我。我爱你多字可以表达。
上面的是用英语翻译软件翻得,很多错误
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译一下 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信