您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你可以帮我翻译一下这个地址吗?中国广东省广州市番禺区市桥镇富华中路63号一座一梯801_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
你可以帮我翻译一下这个地址吗?中国广东省广州市番禺区市桥镇富华中路63号一座一梯801
你可以帮我翻译一下这个地址吗?中国广东省广州市番禺区市桥镇富华中路63号一座一梯801
No.63,1st entry of the 1st building,Rm 801,Fuhua zhong Road,Shiqiao Town,Panyu District,Guangzhou Province,China
Room 801, Entry 1, Block 1 63 Fuhua Zhonglu Shiqiao Zhen, Panyu District Guangzhou, Guangdong(在这里可以加上邮编) CHINA
注:ヴ跟ωǒ拽
17:27 的回答基本上是没问题的,可以寄到信的。(只是把广东省写错为广州省了。)
我的写法是根据美国邮政局的要求的: 最后一行要写国家...谁的英语好啊,帮我翻译一下好吗?急用,谢谢_百度知道
谁的英语好啊,帮我翻译一下好吗?急用,谢谢
她想见我,我已经买好火车票了。29号晚上7告诉你一件事。可能会在北京待一个星期吧:28的火车,这个月29号我要去北京。突然决定去北京旅游是因为我有个好朋友在北京,我们已经2年没见面了
提问者采纳
have sve already got the train ticket which leaving at 7,后面是句话。不过becoz of后面要接名词. I am going to Beijing on 29th this month. I
decided in rush to travel in Beijing because my friend who in Beijing now wants to see me.
So I think I might stay there for a week:28pm on 29th. We have not seen each other for double years. And I&#39。用becoz(because)好一点然后不用说might be stay.liyac基本翻的也是对的
i am going to beijing 以后用的是at 29th,你用是on 29th,都可以吗?还有啊,i have something to tell you是我有点事想告诉你,还是我有件事想告诉你啊?
我没记错的话,具体日期前面是加on的。something是说有件事儿,但你后面说一堆事儿,也可以说something to tell you, 就好比外国人让你等一下,会说 wait a second. 虽然肯定不只是一秒。只是个语言习惯只是一个开场白的习惯。当然。你也可以说I have one thing to tell you. I have to tell you something. I have to tell you one thing. 有很多种表达,只要你表达的是这个意思。就像我们也可以说:有件事和你说,有点儿事儿和你说,和你说件事儿,有件事告诉你,都是一个意思
谢谢你的耐心解答,真的非常感谢。:)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
28pm.I suddenly decided to make this trip because I have a friend in Beijing who wishes to see meI’d like to tell you that I&#39.
We haven’t seen each other for about 2m going to Beijing on the 29th this month. I have already bought the ticket. The ticket is for the 29th evening at 7.
I probably will stay in Beijing for about a week
I'll leave for Beijing on 29th this month. I've already got my train ticket. It's 7:28 pm on 29th. I suddenly decided to go to Beijing, because there is one of my good friends whom I have not seen for 2 years telling me that she missed me. I 'm to stay there for a week.
I have to tell you one thing, i m going to Bei Jing at 29th this month and i've brought train ticket. The leaving time is 7:28pm on 29th. I made this decision in rush becoz of one of my best friend in BeiJing willing to see me and we have not seen each other for two years. I might be stay there for a week.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译成德语么,怎么读也教我一下好么?感激不禁啊
我做一下自我介绍,我叫。。。来自丽水,是经管学院的一名学生。我的爱好是羽毛球,篮球。很高兴和大家认识
09-12-21 &匿名提问 发布
O Freunde, nicht diese T&ne!
啊!朋友,何必老调重弹!
Sondern lasst uns angenehmere
还是让我们的歌声
Anstimmen, und freudenvollere.
汇合成欢乐的合唱吧!
  Freude, sch&ner G&tterfunken,
欢乐,欢乐,欢乐女神圣洁美丽
Tochter aus Elysium,
灿烂光芒照大地!
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
我们心中充满热情
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum!
来到你的圣殿里!
Deine Zauber binden wieder,
你的力量能使人们
消除一切分歧,
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
在你光辉照耀下
Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.
四海之内皆成兄弟。
  Wem der grosse Wurf gelungen,
谁能作个忠实朋友,
Eines Freundes Freund zu sein,
献出高贵友谊,
Wer ein holdes Weib errungen,
谁能得到幸福爱情,
Mische seinen Jubel ein!
就和大家来欢聚。
Ja, wer auch nur eines Seele
真心诚意相亲相爱
Sein nennt auf dem Erdenrund!
才能找到知己!
Und wer’s nie gekonnt, der stehle
假如没有这种心意
Weinend sich aus diesem Bund!
只好让他去哭泣。
  Freude trinken alle Wesen
在这美丽大地上
An den Brüsten der N
普世众生共欢乐;
Alle Guten, alle B&sen
一切人们不论善恶
Folgen ihrer Rosenspur,
都蒙自然赐恩泽。
Küsse gab sie uns und Reben,
它给我们爱情美酒,
Einen Freund, geprüft im T
同生共死好朋友;
Wollust ward dem Wurm gegeben,
它让众生共享欢乐
Und der Cherub steht vor Gott.
天使也高声同唱歌。
  Froh, wie seine Sonnen fliegen
欢乐,好象太阳运行
Durch des Himmels pr&cht’gen Plan,
在那壮丽的天空。
Laufet, Brüder, eure Bahn,
朋友,勇敢的前进,
Freudig, wie ein Held zum Siegen.
欢乐,好象英雄上战场。
  Seid umschlungen, Millionen!
亿万人民团结起来!
Diesen Kuss der ganzen Welt!
大家相亲又相爱!
Brüder! überm Sternenzelt
朋友们,在那天空上,
Muss ein lieber Vater wohnen.
仁爱的上帝看顾我们。
Ihr stürzt nieder, Millionen?
亿万人民虔诚礼拜,
Ahnest du den Sch&pfer, Welt?
敬拜慈爱的上帝。
Such ihm überm sternenzelt!
啊,越过星空寻找他,
&Uber Sternen muss er wohnen.
上帝就在那天空上。 a href=mp3bridge/zh/song/326585/Ode-An-Die-Freude/ target=_blankmp3bridge/zh/song/326585/Ode-An-Die-Freude//a 对了,兄弟前几天在网上发现一个挺好的游戏下载站( a href=&.sw123s?ty& rel=nofollow.sw123s?ty/a ),里面的游戏全面:单机游戏,任天堂系列,索尼系列,微软系列,还有好多的网页游戏,尤其是有大型的游戏论坛,发布出来,给需要的兄弟看一下,保证所发信息的真实性(无挂马,我试过)。
请登录后再发表评论!
Ich&heisse&...und&komme&aus&lishui&.Ich&bin&ein&Student&&vom&&Wirtschaftsführung&Institut.&Mein&Hobbys&sind&Badminton&und&Basketball.&Ich&freue&mich&sehr,&ihnen&kennenzulernen.
请登录后再发表评论!请帮忙翻译一下好吗_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下好吗
organization or individual who is engaged in manufacturing,athletic apparel or sports equipment and accessories,HR;procedures&#47. and documents for statutory requirements(eg?Registration no,including but not limited to(adidas)Client references for projects executed in last 3yearsWhether contractor accepted levying penalty due to non compliance of performance parameters as required by tenderWhether the contractor is financially healthy to perform the work as required by tender,or any other business which directly competes with nikeDetail of key staff(s) who lead the local team in shanghai,selling or distributing athletic footwear,marketing.Whether the contractor has extra HQ support for the on site operation team and the nature of the support.5 million in the recent past 3 yearsDo you provide the same or similar sstandardsAny safety rules and regulations at work in contractor policy.details experience and resume of the key staff(s)No,auditing etc,)Any quality assurance standards in contractor policy-systems&#47.business certificate)ISO certification.(such as financial,promoting. of jobs executed with annual turnover over 0,technical
提问者采纳
详细经历以及主要员工简历上记载的在最近3年里,运动服装,including but not limited to(adidas)你会向 从事制造.承办商是否财政状况良好并且能够按招标要求完成工作 Whether the contractor has extra HQ support for the on site operation team and the nature of the support. and documents for statutory requirements(eg. of jobs executed with annual turnover over 0,包括但不限于(阿迪达斯)的任何其他商业活动 的任何单位.business certificate)ISO certification,promoting,运动器材及配件?承包工作中的关于各种安全规章制度的政策? Registration no,人力资源;procedures&#47.5亿的所有工作量 Do you provide the same or similar service to any entity,athletic apparel or sports equipment and accessories,selling or distributing athletic footwear.(such as financial,organization or individual who is engaged in manufacturing,technical.5 million in the recent past 3 years带领上海地区团队的主要员工的详细信息,or any other business which directly competes with nike,并且支持类型为(如资金;操作&#47,if any注册编号和法定要求的文件( 例如,销售或分销运动鞋,审计等) Any quality assurance standards in contractor policy-systems&#47,组织或个人 提供相同或类似的服务吗 Client references for projects executed in last 3 years在过去的3年执行的项目的客户意见 Whether contractor accepted levying penalty due to non compliance of performance parameters as required by tender承包商是否接受由于性能参数不符合招标要求而必须承担的罚款 Whether the contractor is financially healthy to perform the work as required by tender,推广,HR,营销,年营业额超过0,规格 Any safety rules and regulations at work in contractor policy,)承建商是否有总部对于现场操作团队的附加支持,技术;standards来自承包商的各种质量保证 安保系统&#47,或直接与耐克竞争Detail of key staffs) who lead the local team in shanghai,营业执照)如果有的话.details experience and resume of the key staff(s) No,auditing etc
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
(such as financial,承包商的财务状况是否健康. of jobs executed with annual turnover over 0,或任何其它直接与耐克竞争的企业包括但不限于(阿迪达斯)提供过相同或类似的服务?Registration no, marketing, HR, if anyISO认证、运动器材及配件的实体. business certificate)法定要求的注册号和文件(如经营许可证)ISO certification?你是否给任何从事制造;标准中是否有质量保证标准、运动服装、销售或分销运动鞋,)承包商对现场经营团队是否提供总部支持,审计等)Any quality assurance standards in contractor policy-systems&#47, including but not limited to (adidas)?(如财务?在承包商的政策体系&#47, selling or distributing athletic footwear.相对于完成投标文件要求的工作而言。Details experience and resume of the key staff(s)关键员工的的经验和简历详细信息No, auditing etc, or any other business which directly competes with NikeDetails of key staff(s) who lead the local team in shanghai?何种支持;程序&#47.5 million in the recent past 3 years最近3年执行的年营业额超过50万的工作数量Do you provide the same or similar service to any entity、组织或者个人, athletic apparel or sports equipment and accessories、营销。Whether the contractor has extra HQ support for the onsite operation team and the nature of the support,技术, organization or individual who is engaged in manufacturing, promoting. and documents for statutory requirements (e;主要员工的详细信息?Client references for projects executed in last 3 years过去3年里执行的项目的客户评价Whether contractor accepted levying penalty due to non compliance ofperformance parametersas required by tender承包商是否接受投标文件要求的因不符合由于工作表现参数而处的罚金Whether the contractor is financially healthy to perform the work aprocedures&#47?承包商的政策中有无安全规则和条例, technical?Any safety rules and regulations at work in contractor policy,人力资源;standards、促销.领导上海当地团队的关键&#47.g
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
营销。任何质量保证标准(如资金.Whether&#47.business证书)ISO认证,人力资源,直接与耐克竞争,销售或分销运动鞋,如有法定要求(standardsAny的安全生产规章制度承包政策工作,或任何其他业务。和文件.5亿执行的作业及配件,运动服装或运动器材,推广,组织或个人从事制造,技术,审计等)在承包政策系统tender?没有注册;程序&#47,年营业额超过0.details经验和恢复的关键人员()在最近3yearsDo您提供相同或类似服务,包括但不限于(阿迪达斯)客户端引用的项目执行最后3yearsWhether接受承建商征收惩罚不遵守性能参数所要求的tenderWhether的承办财政稳健执行工作所要求的承建商有额外的HQ上的网站运营团队的支持和支持的性质,任何单位主要工作人员(详细)带领当地团队在shanghai
可以找我帮你翻译。我是英语专业研究生,专八已过。私信给我。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 查开房我帮你软件下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信