请帮我看一下,这篇英语短文有没有语法和高一英语单词拼写练习的错误,谢谢了

请帮我看一下我写的英语作文有没有语法错误,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮我看一下我写的英语作文有没有语法错误,
请帮我看一下我写的英语作文有没有语法错误,
As far as I am concerned,【keeping pets should be forbidden】in the community.The reasons【for this】are as follows.Firstly,【harmful noise might be made by animals which】will 【disturb our】neighbors.Secondly,pets are likely to give【off [散发体味用give off]】 bad smell,which pollutes the surroundings.What's worse,【sick pets】and 【some aggressive animals】are dangerous to people.There is no denying that 【pets sometimes have a bad behavior of injuring people】.I think it's the high time for us to put an end to 【this】 trend.Although keeping pets 【still】 have many advantages,that is just one side of 【the】coin.If we come across 【any】 case mentioned above,at that time,【I think rules should be made to regulate the pets owners at once.】In a world,【去掉now】【measures】 have to be taken to 【discourage】 keeping pets in the community.
the noise pets make - the noise made by the petsand fierce nature - and their fierce naturethere is no denying - it is undeniable thathigh time - right time请帮我改正错误包括语法,单词拼写,保留原文大意(初三水平)Tody I have go to outdoors with my friend,we all don't have dog so we can't walk the dog ,we are face to face taik about my new school and we're very happy .But we have go_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮我改正错误包括语法,单词拼写,保留原文大意(初三水平)Tody I have go to outdoors with my friend,we all don't have dog so we can't walk the dog ,we are face to face taik about my new school and we're very happy .But we have go
请帮我改正错误包括语法,单词拼写,保留原文大意(初三水平)Tody I have go to outdoors with my friend,we all don't have dog so we can't walk the dog ,we are face to face taik about my new school and we're very happy .But we have got to go home ,because dear(晚饭) time is comeing ,I should finish doing my homework in order to going with my friend ,so go!(Have got to ,in order to ,outdoors,face to face,waik the dog,finish doing sht,这六个字一定要有,请不要替换,或删除,
Tody I have got to outside with my friend,we all don't keep dogs so we couldn't walk the dog.we were talking about my new school face to face and we were very happy .Then we had to go back home ,because it was diner(晚饭) time,I should finish doing my homework in order to play with my friend ,so go!
Today I stayed outdoors with my friend. Neither of us had a dog so we could not walk the dog. We talked face to face about my new school and we were very happy. But later we had got to go home, because it was dinner time. Now I have got to finish (doing) my homework in order to go outdoors with my friend later on. So long!老师您好!请帮我看看我这篇英文作为有没有什么语法错误和表达不妥的地方,谢谢!!_百度知道
老师您好!请帮我看看我这篇英文作为有没有什么语法错误和表达不妥的地方,谢谢!!
文章如下! Best wishes. And about the park I want to say, that you should find a bigger park and a park controller to solve the chaotic solution of parkers like this year? The fair was interesting but a little short:Dear ladies and Gentlemen. Second thing is about the exhibition center, that the computer fair could be even better next year, I think next year you could find an exhibition with the entrance,不胜感激. For a better exhibition next year I want give you some suggestions. I and the other participants wish, could you please make the fair longer. It was excellent, so that every company could have enough place to display their equipment. First, some participants just cannot visit all companies before the end of the fair,我尝试这写了一个但是估计有很多错误. But I and the other participators still find some deficiencies of the fair. The last thing, I’m aparticipant of your computer fair,they just can’t heard themself, because some companies said it was too long to carry all of things from park to the entrance, please prepare some better microphone for seminar speaker,希望英语达人能帮我改一改. And a little advice about the seminar, I think it should be bigger, which could be closer to the park, people and companies exchange their ideals and learn lot of new things about computer from each other!题目是为一个电脑展会发表自己的意见和建议
最大的问题,parking garage,是公园。停车场。所以。停车,是 park 做名词用,意思都表达出来了基本上不错,是 parking,关于停车的那一段要改
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
老师您好的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我找出下面这段英语作文的语法及拼写错误,并给予适当点评,希望得到大伙的帮助!As is shown in the cartoon,the hen is promoting her eggs laied by herself with a promise in the front of her that all the eggs have no a_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮我找出下面这段英语作文的语法及拼写错误,并给予适当点评,希望得到大伙的帮助!As is shown in the cartoon,the hen is promoting her eggs laied by herself with a promise in the front of her that all the eggs have no a
请帮我找出下面这段英语作文的语法及拼写错误,并给予适当点评,希望得到大伙的帮助!As is shown in the cartoon,the hen is promoting her eggs laied by herself with a promise in the front of her that all the eggs have no angles and corners and hanve shells,egg white and yolk.Obviously,this is just a way of false packagingodds and funny as the hen's behavior seems.Actually,in our socitey,various companies fool consumers in the same way,trying to make people intrested in their goods and pruchase them.Even some authorities department also assure to perform their tasks effectively and firely without take any bribes and provide better services.These is no need to promise,to some extent,it causes great harm to the society.As far as I concerned,all we should lay emphasis on is not the magnificent packaging but how we can virtually improve the level of products and service.Please remamber:Only be honest can we survive.
单词拼写有误:packagingodds这篇文章是仿写,但很多语句其实还可以使用更多的自己的语言来描述,太多的借用不能有很大的进步.英文写作就应该这样做,这个方法挺好的,继续加油啊.
【】为添加的,()为应该被删减的 Now a days,more and more adults 也希望能帮到你。 1. Nowadays 连写的才是用于句首 2 young people 我
这不是考研作文么??}

我要回帖

更多关于 选修8单词拼写训练 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信