what will ...whento后面加动词ing的动词什么形式?

2013年初二英语下册全册导学案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年初二英语下册全册导学案
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年初二英语下册全册导学案
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 八年级英语下期导学案Unit 4 He said I was hard-working.第五课时&& reading&&&&& 课型:新授课&&& 主备人:_______ 使用人:&&&&&&& 时间:__________【学习目标】间接引语的综合应用。【学习难点】1.& will 构成的一般将来时态的陈述句、否定句、疑问句及回答.【前测】一.把所给的英文单词和恰当的中文用线连起来。1. village&&&&&&&&A. 决定2. lucky&&&&&&&&B. 神经紧张的3. nervous&&&&&&&&C. 危险4. influence&&&&&&&&& D. 幸运的5.danger&&&&&&&&E.村庄6.decision&&&&&&&&F.影响7.message&&&&&&&&G.复制8.suppose&&&&&&&&H.信息9.area&&&&&&&&&I.地区10.copy&&&&&&&&&& J.假定二.根据括号内的要求,写出单词的正确形式。)1.luck(形容词) _________&&&2.decide(名词) _________3.husband(反义词) _________&&&4.disappointing(动词) _________5.run(动词的过去式) _________&&6.peaceful(名词) _________7.dangerous(名词) _________&&&8.bad(最高级) _________9.her(名词性物主代词) _________&&10.thick(反义词) _________【1+1】合作探究Task1: Read the article and fill in the blanks by using the given words.Task2: Read again and answer these questions.1)&Where did Yang Lei come from?________________________________________________________________2)&What did Yang Lei’s mother say about her daughter’s volunteer work?________________________________________________________________3)&What did the children say about their voluneer teachers?_______________________________________________________________4)&How did Yang Lei say she could help?_______________________________________________________________5)&What did Yang Lei say about her time as a volunteer?_______________________________________________________________Task3: Learn the useful expressions.知识点解析:1.poor adj. 贫穷的; 其反义词为:______ 译:在一个贫穷的山村___________2.graduate ① n. (大学)毕业生&&&&&& 译: 一名北大毕业生___________________② v. 毕业& 构成短语:graduate from 意为“从……毕业”&&&&& eg: 他毕业于北京大学。He ______ ______ Peking University.3.volunteer ① n.志愿者& 译:作为一名志愿者______________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ② v. 志愿;自愿&& 构成短语:volunteer to do sth.& eg:他自愿帮我。He volunteered ______ ______ me.4.海拔200米_____________; 稀薄的空气___________eat的过去式__________5.decision n. 决定;决心& 其动词形式为:_________& 决定做某事:__________________=____________________6.开拓学生们对外部世界的视野_______________【后验】一、句型展示台1、政府把一些医生派遣到贫困的农村地区。Government _______some doctors _______the poor rural areas.2、在动物医院做志愿者对我来说是次全新的经历。Being a _______at the animals’ hospital is a______ _______for me.3、起初,稀薄的空气让她感到不舒服。At first the& _______ air _______ her ________ sick.4、我的儿子毕业了,工作给了他一个良好的开始。My son ______and work gave him _______ _______ _______.5、旅行能开拓我对外面世界的视野。The traveling can ______ _______my eyes ______the outside world.二& 单项选择.1、 His mother makes him _______the room every day.&& A& clean&&&&& B& to clean&&& C& cleaning&& D& cleaned2、 ________high school students in a poor country is not an easy job.&& A& Teaching&& B& Teach&&&& C& Teaches&& D& Teachers3、He worked there _______an assistant tutor at the beginning.& A .as B. like C. doing D. be 4、She will _______her hometown after finishing her studies.&& A& return&&&&& B& return to&& C& go back&& D& get back5、You do not need ________for yourself, as we have a nice cook here.&& A& cook&&&&&& B& cooking&& C& any cook& D& to cook 6、Lily is ____ ,so we can say she is a ______& person.& & A& ill&&&&&&&& B&& sick&&& C&&& ill&&&& D& ill7、----Could you tell me?& ---By bus.&& A& how did he come here&& B& how you came here&& C& when did you come here& D& when you came here& 【收获与反思】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语下期导学案Unit 4 He said I was hard-working.&&&&&&& 第六课时复习学案& &课型:复习课&&& 主备人:_______& 使用人:&&&&&&& 时间:__________【前测】Task1 英汉互译:1.&& 消息 _________2. 假定__________ 3. 努力工作的_____________ 4. 紧张的_________ 5. 信封 __________6. 令人扫兴的 _______________7 .真实的___________8. 抄袭_______9. 自己的 _______10. 决定 _________11.influence ___________& 12 .return __________& 13. hometown____________ 14. Greenpeace___________________15.WWF__________________________16.true(adv.)___________ 17. lucky(同)____________18. eat (Vp.)___________19. decision(V原)__________& 20 .danger(adj.)_____________Task2 短语互译:1. 生某人的气 ______________ 2 .首先 __________ 3 .传递 ___________4. 被期望或被要求 ________________5. 在…方面做得好______________6. 身体健康 ______________7 .单____________& 8. 克服 _________9.教育部______________10 .中国少年先锋队_________________________11. open up __________&&&&& 12 .care for _________ 13. have a surprise party for sb._____________ 14 .on Friday night ________15 .watch soap operas__________________&& 16 .not … anymore _____________ 17. have a really hard time with sth.________________________________18. in the mail __________________ 19. have a big fight_____________________& 20. get over it ___________Task 3 完成句子:1. She said , “ I’m having a surprise party for Lana on Friday night .”She said& ___________________________________________________2. 我生Marcia 的气了。& I _____ ________ _______Marcia .3. It was _____ ______ ________(激动人心的一个晚上)______(对于)the people _____ ______ ________ _______(在连续剧) “Young Lives” .4. I ______ _________ ________ __________(擅长说).5.& 在英语方面比起听来我更擅长阅读。______ _________ , I ______ _________ ______ ________ than ________ .6.& 我认为你很刻苦。 I think you ________ very _________ .7. 一切还好吗? _______ _______ _________ ?8.& 我希望爷爷现在身体健康。I hope grandpa _______ _________ now .9. 我希望你们身体健康。&& I hope you ________& _________& ________& ________ .10. 这学期,我在科学学习上很困难。&& I ________ _____ ________ ________ _______ ________science this semester .11. 另一个令人失望的是历史。Another _________ ________ was in history .12.上周在学校我们大吵了一架。Last week in school we ____ ____ ____ _____.&【后验】限时作业&把1-5 改为间接引语:1.& Jim said , “ I’m happy .”Jim said ______ _______ happy .2. He said , “Are you interested in English ?”He asked _____ I ______ interested in English .3.& Mr. Green said , “ Light travels much faster than sound .”Mr. Green said that _______________________________________ .4. He said to me , “ Don’t smoke in the room .”He told me _________________________________________ .5.& “Where will you go ?” Jim asked his father .Jim asked his father ________ _________ _________ go .6. ---What did the little boy say ?----He asked me ______ he could eat one more apple .A. that&&&& B. if&&&&& C. what&&& D. /7. I was surprised _________ that& I& did worst in math .& A. find&& B. to find&&& C. found&&& D. finding 8. Don’t argue with her , or she will be mad ______ you .& A. at&&& B. to&&& C. for&&& D. in 9. Tom is going to ___________________________________________(为他妈妈举办一个惊喜的聚会) next& Sunday .10.I’m sure you can _____________________(做得更好) in English than before .&
八年级英语下期导学案Unit5 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time! 第一课时(Section A 1a-2c)课型:新授课& 主备人 :________ 使用人:&&&&&&& 时间:__________【学习目标】了解并掌握条件状语从句中用一般现在时表达将来意味的用法【学习难点】1.学习if 引导的条件状语从句2.能用“I think I’m going to …”来表达作出的决定3.掌握have a great/good time, let…in, stay at home的等短语。【前测】翻译词组:参加聚会&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 玩的很开心&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 让…进入…&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 迟到&&&&&&&&& 穿牛仔裤&&&&&&&&&&& 坐公交&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 呆在家里&&&&&&&&& 为学习&&&&&&&&&&&& 帮我组织___________太早______________做一些食物____________翻译句子:如果你参加聚会,你将会玩的很开心。_________________________如果你这样做,老师将不会让你进来。__________________________如果我们今天聚会,将有一半的学生不会来。____________________【1+1】合作探究知识点解析:1.I think…句型,是一个含有宾语从句的主从复合句,意为“我想…,我认为…”。注意:后面的从句里如果有否定含义,往往把否定词由从句移到主句,这叫否定转移。如:I don’t think I’m going to stay at home .我想我明天不会呆在家里。2.do的用法1)If you do, the teachers won’t let you in.如果你那样做了,老师们不会让你进去。2)She works harder than he does.她比他学习努力。(does=works)do,在这两句话中,都不是______动词,而是实义动词,用来表示前面出现过的实义动词,以避免重复,这是动词do的一个特殊用法。3.Half的用法表示“一半的……”可以用half + n. 或_____________. 其谓语动词取决于后面的名词或代词的形式。Half (of) the money is his. Half (of) them are workers.Step1单元语法讲解:(if 引导的条件状语从句)Ⅰ.仔细观察下列例句,然后归纳关于if 引导的条件状语从句的用法。1.If it rains next Sunday, we won’t go for a picnic.如果下周日下雨,我们就不去野餐了。2.If you go to the party, you will meet Uncle Zhang.如果你去参加聚会,就会遇到张叔叔。3.I’ll ask the teacher for help if I don’t understand.如果我有不懂的知识,就会向老师求助。4.We’ll plant trees in the mountains if it is fine tomorrow.如果明天天气睛朗,我们就要去山上植树。5.Put up your hand if you have any questions to ask.如果你有问题,请举手。6.If I get there early, I can see the doctor soon.如果我早到这儿,我就能很快看病。「结论」1.从以上例句,可知if是_______词,它连接了一个条件状语从句,表示假如有从句的动作发生,就会有主句的动作发生。2.通常情况下,主句用一般将来时,if引导的条件状语从句要用_________时态(主__从__);3.由if 引导的条件状语从句既可以放在主句之______,如例句1、2、6;也可以放在主句之_______,如例句3、4、54.从句如果位于主句之前时,常用_________将其与主句隔开,如例句1、2、65.若主句是祈使句,if引导的条件状语从句仍用____________时态。如例句_______; 6.主句不一定总是一般将来时,有时也会出现“_________动词+动词原形”的情况,如例句_________,从句总是___________时态。Ⅱ.自读教材,找出本课时中出现的if引导的条件状语从句。至少写3句。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【后验】A.单项选择(& )1. If I find his phone number, I___ you.A. tell&&&&& B. told&&&& C. will tell(& )2. I’ll go for a walk with you if it___ tomorrow.A. won’t rain&&&& B. doesn’t rain&&&& C. not rain(& )3.―Sam, do you know if Alice___ to my party next week?―I think she will come if she___.A. comes, is&&&& B. comes, will be&&& C. will come, is (& )5. I am not sure if Tom ___ home. If he___, I’ll call you.A. will come, will come&&&& B. will come&&&& C. comes(& )6. ― Could you help me do some cleaning tomorrow?―If I ____, I will do.A. am free&&&&&&& B. will be free&&&& C. will have time B.连词成句1.Get up early, or you will be late for the meeting.(改为同义句)&____you ______get up early, you will be late for the meeting.2. You will enjoy yourselves if you go to the party with us tomorrow. (改为同义句)You will ____ ____ _____ ____ if you go to the party with us tomorrow.3. Half of the boys _________ (come)to school by bike every day.4.别让他进来。Don’t ________ ________ _________.5.如果下雨,我将把我的伞给你。I ________ give you my umbrella if it _________【收获与反思】
八年级英语下期导学案Unit 5 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time! 第二课时 (Section A 3a-4)课型:新授课&&& 主备人:_______& 使用人:&&&&&&& 时间:__________【学习目标】了解并掌握条件状语从句中用一般现在时表达将来意味的用法。【学习难点】进一步学习if 引导的条件状语从句。【前测】Step 1: 1.Go over what we learnt yesterday.2.Check their homework (教师作出适当的评价)Step 2:课前预习、复习检测年终聚会 _________________&& 带走 _____________其他学校__________________&& 另一所学校______________________ 离开体育馆________________&& 乱跑或乱喊___________________学校大扫除__________________ 拜访老人之家______________________拜访儿童医院_________________如果我那样做,会发生什么事?_____________________________________是个不错的主意。____________________________________让我们带些小吃吧。_____________________________________________如果我去老人之家,我会给他们带一些花_______________________________【1+1】合作探究疑难解析:一.take away的用法1)If you do, the teachers will take it away. 如果你带了食物,老师们将把它拿走。2)Don’t take away the magazine on the shelf. 不要拿走架子上的这些杂志。take away 是动-副词组,意为:“_____”,当代词作宾语时,一定要放在away的_____面。3)Don’t use your mobile phone in class, or the teacher will take _________.A. it away&&&&& B. away in&&&& C. them away二.自己下面句式和结构的用法:let sb. do sth. , have to , Why not…,why don’t you.....?&& or 1.The teacher ___the boy ___into the classroom.老师让那个男孩进了教室。If you shout at the party, you will _______leave.2.He can’t read ____write.3.___ ___ _____go by air ?It will be much faster.____ ____ go by air? It will be much faster.归纳:_________________________________________________________&&&& _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&三.区别take与bring, wear与put on 1.______ the book to him, and _____the dictionary to me.把这本书拿给他,把那本给我。2. He was ________a beautiful coat. It is very cold.____ ____your coat.归纳:____________________________自主学习.阅读3a,回答下列问题:1. How many rules are there at the end of year party?2. Can I bring any persons outside school to the party?3. What will happen if I bring food to the party?4. What will happen if I run or shout at the party?5. What will happen if I don’t take my ID card?【后验】A. 用所给词的适当形式填空1. If she ____________ (walk) to the factory, she’ll be late.2. If he likes it, he____________ (read) it soon.3. Did they have fun ____________ (dance) at the school party?4. Half of the books in the library ____________ (be) new.5.―Who ran fastest in the men’s 100-meter race?―Li Ping_______(do).B. 根据汉语提示完成句子。1.在汤姆九岁生日聚会时,他玩得愉快吗?Did Tom ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ at his ninth birthday party?2.关上窗户,不要让烟进来。Close the window, Don’t ____________ the smoke ____________.3.我们中有一半来自乡下。____________ ____________ ____________ come from the countryside.4.这些垃圾在这儿好长时间了,请把它拿走。The litter stays here for a long time. Please ____________ ____________ ____________.C.根据提示完成句子。1.Get up early, or you will be late for the meeting. (改为同义句)&___you _____get up early, you will be late for the meeting.2. If we have the party today, half the class won’t come.(就划线部分提问)&_____ ______ _______if we have the party today?3. Why don’t you bring some snacks? (改为同义句)____________________________________【收获与反思】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语下期导学案Unit 5 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time!第三课时(SectionB1a-2c and self check)&&&& 课型:新授课&&& 主备人:_________& 使用人:&&&&&&& 时间:__________【学习目标】了解并掌握条件状语从句中用一般现在时表达将来意味的用法。【学习难点】进一步学习if 引导的条件状语从句【前测】Task 1:你能找到吗?1. 环游世界______________________ 2.去上大学_______________________3. 赚很多钱______________________4.著名______________________________&&&&&&& 5.接受教育_______________________6. 到你家___________________________ 7. 上课______________________8. 花时间和祖父母一起__________________9. 起床晚_______________________10.完成作业__________________________11. 做足够的运动___________________& 12. 一个好厨师__________________13.太多____________________&&& 14.帮助别人_________________________15.如果你工作真的很努力,你将会出名。________________________________________16.如果我不打扫房间,妈妈不会让我和朋友见面。_________________________________【1+1】合作探究&1.检查预习情况。交流预习中遇到的困难或存在的问题。2.自主学习,完成Activity1,不懂的地方请做标记,然后与小组交流研讨。3.听听力2遍,并完成2a,再听一遍完成2b。疑难解析:1.make a lot of money赚钱 make与不同的词组成词组。造纸___________交朋友____________生火__________沏茶____________谋生___________________ 下决______________ 打电话_______________ 2.join、take part in的区别Join表示______________________; take part in表示________________________3.around the world的含义___________________around the world 相当于_____________________; 表示“在……周围”时,三者常可互换。4.too much/too many/much too 的辨析1) If I eat too much lunch…如果我午饭吃得太多……2)He has too many books in his schoolbag. 他的书包里的书太多。3)She is much too tall. 她长得太高了。4) Eating too much is bad for your health.too much修饰__________和__________,如例句,______ ,意思为”________” too many修饰______, 意思为“________”如例句_______ ; much too 修饰___________意为“______ ”5.forget/remember的用法是一样的,只是词义相反。它们的后面都可以跟to do sth. 和v-ing形式,但意义不相同。_____________________,表示“忘记(记得)去做某事”表示事情还没有去做;_________________________,表示“忘记(记得)做过某事”表示事情已经做过了;当要表示把某物忘在某地,则要用_______ 表示。Ex--Please remember_________ the lights when you leave the room. ―Ok, I will.A. to turn off&&&&&& B. turn off&&&& C. turning off【后验】&A.选词填空 organize1.Can you remember ________ a birthday party tomorrow?2. She has ________ homework to do every day.3. Don’t use your ________, or the teacher will be angry with you.4. Don’t ________ the books. They are my personal(私人的)things.5. There are ________ students in our school. The number is about five thousandB.根据所给词的正确形式填空:1. The students will go to the Summer Palace if it ___________ (not rain) tomorrow.2. If he ___________ (not do) his homework, he’ll be late.3. If she likes it, she _____________ (read) it soon.4. If you play computer games on weekdays, you _________ (be) tired.5. If you watch TV tonight, you __________ (not study) for the test.6. If you _________(bring) snacks to school, the teacher will take them away.7. I don’t know if he __________ (come) tomorrow, if he ________(come), please ring me up.8. If you ______ (be) late, the teacher will be angry.9. We don’t know if it __________ (snow).10. He ______________(become) a soccer player if he works hard.11. You _________(be) famous if you sing well.12. Half of the time __________ (be) wasted now.13. Half of these bananas _____________ (be) bad.14. Half of the boys __________ (like) basketball【收获与反思
八年级英语下册导学案Unit 5 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time! 第四课时(Section B 3a---4) 课型:新授课&&& 主备人:________使用人:&&&&&&& 时间:&&&&&&&&& 【学习目标】了解并掌握条件状语从句中用一般现在时表达将来意味的用法。【学习难点】进一步学习if 引导的条件状语从句【前测】1.对大多数人来说________________2.职业运动员 _______________________3. 看起来像__________________________4.能够___________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.谋生____________________& 6.全世界…_________________&&& 7.捐钱_________________&&&& 8.一直_________________________&& 9.使…….变难________________ 10.受伤________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1、如果我成为一名运动员,我会开心吗?_________________________________2、如果你变得有名,全世界的人将会认识你。______________________3、我已经决定我将不会加入Lions。_________________________________4、如果我成为一名律师,我将能够帮助人们。_______________________5、我将不能在外面工作。________________________________________【1+1】合作探究Task 1:快速阅读3a,完成书上的表格。Task 2:Read 3a and answer these questions:1. What will a professional athlete be able to do to make a living?__________________________________________________2. What will happen if you become famous?____________________________________________________3.Are you always safe all the time when you become a athlete?____________________________________________________4.What will happen if you become rich?_____________________________________________________5. Were the professional athlete happier before they became rich famous?_____________________________________________________&Task 3: Read the passage loudly.&& Retell the passage .疑难解析:1. make a living的含义1)…you’ll be able to make a living doing something you love.你将能够靠做你喜欢做的事来谋生。2)The old man makes a living (by)picking up litter.那位老人以捡垃圾为生。3) He makes a living as a writer.他靠为生。make a living意为“谋生”,make a living (by)doing sth.意为“(靠)……谋生”;还可加as 来说明其身份。2.be famous for 和 be famous as  be famous for表示“因……而出名”, for后接表示出名的原因;be famous as则表示“以……身份而著名”,as 后接职业、身份或地位,表示作为……职业、身份或地位是著名的,如: France is famous for its fine food and wine. 法国以其佳肴和美酒著名。  France is famous as a romantic country. 法国作为一个浪漫的国家而出名。3.all the time的含义1)…people will watch you all the time and follow you everywhere.人们将会一直关注你, 并到处追随你。2)We work hard all the time. = We always work hard.3.all the time相当于______________,意为“______________”。4.chance 意为“机会;机遇”,是可数名词,可用_______/________等形容词修饰,常用的短语有:有机会做某事___________________; 没有机会做某事______________________5.against 意为“__________”,常和______动词连用,后可接_____词、______词或________.构成反对做某事____________________, 其反义短语为_________________.3) Why were you a_________ his idea? I think it was a good one.【后验】A.根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词。1. They sat a___________ the table and drank tea.2.He’s not satisfied (满意的)with his life. He is always c_________.3.Most classmates are _________ (反对) the plan of winter camp.4. Would you like to go to Mike’s birthday, but he has a hard life.5. Tony ________ (似乎)like a happy boy, but he has a hard life.B. 用方框中所给单词或短语的适当形式填空,有两个多余单词,补全短文。 h complainMany movie stars1 ___________ that they are not happy. They say people watch them 2________, And they 3________ knowing who their real friends are. But I don’t think so. The movie stars all 4__________ doing something they love. And they have lots of money. People 5_______ know them. They have many chances to help others. Oh, they can travel all over the world, too.& When I grow up, I’m going to become a movie star.C.完成句子1.We won’t go to the park if it _______ (rain) tomorrow.2. The old man make a _________ (live) by selling fruits3. Unluckily, he got _________ (injure) in this accident.4.肇庆因美丽的星湖而闻名全国。Zhaoqing is _________ ___________its beautiful star lake in our country.5. Let's hurry, or we'll be last.(改为复合句) ______ we ______ hurry, we'll ______ late.【收获与反思】___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
八年级英语下期导学案Unit 5 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time! 第六课时 复习课&课型:复习课&&& 主备人:_______&& 使用人:________ 时间:__________学习目标:1.Words and useful expressions in this unit .2. Talk about consequences.学习难点:The usage of “ if ”【前测】一.课前预习:Task 1. Words and useful phrases in this unit :1 花 _______2 代理人________ 3 反对_______ 4 慈善团体_______5 机会 ________6 律师 _______7 今晚________ 8 窗户________ 9 解释 ________10 下列的_________11 玩的愉快 _____________12 拿走_____________ 13 在世界各地 ______________14 谋生_______15 一直 ___________16 移动电话 ________17let you in_______& 18 wear jeans to the party______19 take the& bus to the party_______ 20 make some food______Task 2. 完成句子:1.If you& _____ _____ _____(去参加聚会),you ____ _____ _____将玩的很开心).2. I think& I& _____ _______ _____ ________ _____ ______(将呆在家里).3.如果他们今天举办聚会,一半的学生将不会来。_____ they _____ ______ _______ today , ______ the students ______ come .4.什么时候是举办聚会的好时候?When is _____ _____ _______ have the party ?5.我想让你记住学校聚会的规定。I want _____ ______ remember the _______ _______ school parties.6.不要带别的学校的朋友。如果你这样做的话,老师会请他们离开。_______ friends _______ other schools .______ you do , the teaches ______ _______ leave .7. If you______ (加入狮子队), you ______ ________(你将成为一个优秀的足球运动员)。8.If& you __________(成为一名专业的足球选手),you _____ (将不能) ___(去上大学).9. If you become a Lion , you’ll _______ ______ _______ ________(环游世界).10.对于许多年轻人来说,成为一名专业的运动员可能看起来是一份梦想工作。______ many young people , _________ a _____ might ________ _________ a dream job .二.课中实施if 有_______和______的意思。当表示_______时,用在条件状语从句中,规则是主句1)__________2)__________ 3)_________if 引导的从句用一般现在时。当表示_________时,相当与whether ,用在宾语从句中,规则是主句一般现在时,从句___________________________; 主句一般过去时,从句用______________.1. 如果我有时间,我就和你一块去。If I ______ ______, I______ ______ with you.2. 如果你不努力学习,你会不及格的。If you _____, you ____ pass the exam.3. 如果你知道这件事, 请告诉我。If you _____about it, please ________ _______.4. He wants to know if you ________ ________ (看电视) yesterday .5. Lucy asked& if& Lily& ____________(将去) to the zoo with us .【后验】三.限时作业(10分)1. What will h________ if I bring food to the party ?2. I’ll speak _________(反对)anything I know to be wrong .3. CWhat are you going to do tomorrow?--We will go fishing if it ______ rain tomorrow.A. will&&& B. won’t&& C. isn’t&& D. doesn’t 4. ---&Will you _____ take part in the school sports meeting next week? ---- I hope so.&A. can&& B. must&& C. be able to&& D. may 5. If you _______ food to the party, the teachers will________ it away.& A. bring , take& B. take , bring& C. to bring , to take& D. to take , bring6. If you need help, you should ___A. call up him&& B .call him up& C. call he& D. calling me7. They _______ ________ __________(谋生) by working on the farm .8. If you eat _____ _______(太多) sugar ,your teeth will be bad .9. Please call me if he ________ _________(回来) .10. 周游世界是我的梦想。 It’s my dream to _______ ________ ________ ______ .学校要举办一个English& party ,请你确定聚会的时间,并且制定一些规则(不少于3条),同时说明如果违反这些规定,会有什么样的后果。(不少于60词)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语下期导学案&Unit 6 How long have you been collecting shells? 第一课时 (Section A 1a-2c)课型:新授课& 主备人:&&&&&&&& 使用人:&&&&&&&&& 时间:__________【学习目标】学习现在完成进行时的相关知识.【学习难点】1.学会谈论自己对某些爱好持续的时间长度。2.学会就上述问题向别人进行询问。3.通过谈论自己有什么收藏爱好,持续了多长时间,有多少收藏品,学会for和since的用法。4.学会就上述问题向别人进行询问。【前测】翻译短语:1.收集贝壳___________2.多久___________& 3.开始上课_________4.马拉松滑冰赛_________________5.达到四小时_______________6.得到你的第一双滑冰鞋______________翻译句子:1.你昨晚睡了几个小时?_________________________________________2.你今天什么时候开始上课的?___________________________________3.他滑了多久?_________________________________________________4.他滑了四个小时。_____________________________________________5.他已经滑了多久?_____________________________________________6.他已经滑了五个小时。_________________________________________【1+1】合作探究Step 1: 1.总结现在完成进行时态的含义及构成:1) 现在完成进行时表示从&&&&&&& 开始一直持续到&& ____________&&&& ,有可能还要持续下去的动作,常与for, since, how long等词连用。2) 现在完成进行时态的构成:主语(第一人称、复数人称)+(&&&&&&& ) +been +(动词的&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ) 主语& (第三人称单数)&&& +(&&&&&&&& )+been +(动词的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& )& Eg.:(1)She______(has/have)been______ (watch)the talent show(才艺表演) for ten minutes.到现在为止,她看才艺表演已经有十分钟了(表示看才艺表演的状态已经持续了十分钟,而且还将进行下去)(2)I_____(has/have) been& ______&& (collect)the shells since I was ten years old. 我十岁时起就一直在收集贝壳。3)since和for的区别since +时间点, for + 时间段They have been building the bridge______ two months. 两个月来他们一直在修桥。They have been collecting kites______they were 10 years old.他们从十岁开始一直收集风筝。Step2:1b. Listen fill in the chart below.&&&&&&&&&& Step3:1c .Pair work :Ask and answer questions about the people in the picture .Step4:2a & 2b. listen.Step 5: Pair work 2c. pole play the interview.【后验】一.用 since 或 for 填空1. Li Ping has been watching English&&&&&&&&&&&&& he was seven years old.2. I have known Miss White&&&&&&&&&&&& last month.3. Tom’s young brother has been playing&&&&&&&&&&&& half an hour.4. I have been drawing&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9:30.5. I’ve been skating&&&&&&&&&&&& three years.二、用所给词的适当形式填空1).Alison___________________ (swim) for three hours.2How long ____________you________________(do) that?-For about four years.3).The young man _________________(skate) since he was eight years old4).When I was twelve, I__________________ (start) to play tennis.三.单项选择1). ― ______ have you been living here?    ― For ten years.  A. How much   B. How many   C. How long  D. How soon2). ― _______ did you first skate?     ― Two years ago.  A. When  &&& B. What    && C. Why   && D. How3). I have been skating _____ two hours.  A. in    B. at   &&&&&& C. for   D .since4). David&&&&&&& for the whole three hours (整整三个小时).  A. skated&& B. skates&& C .have been skating&&& D. has been skating 【收获与反思】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语下期导学案& Unit 6 How long have you been collecting shells? 第二课时 (Section A 3a-4)课型:新授课&&& 主备人:_________& 使用人:&&&&&&&&&& 时间:__________【学习目标】学习现在完成进行时。【学习难点】1.& have/has been doing sth. 现在完成进行时时态的陈述句、否定句、疑问句及回答.【前测】Step 1: 1.Go over what we learnt yesterday.2.Check their homeworkStep 2:课前检测与复习1.愿意、想要__________2.滑雪马拉松____________3.每一个学生___________4.几个滑冰者______________5. 从山顶学校_________ 6.筹集善款 ________7. 和某人谈话_________8.三年半____________9.整整五个小时___________10. 第一个开始的__________________11.最后一个回家______________12.你做什么运动?& _____________________________________& 13.你什么时候开始的? ____________________________________________14.当我11岁的时候。_____________________________________________15.你打了多久了?_____________________【1+1】合作探究Step1.3a& Answer the questions according to the passage of 3a.1.& Where is the reporter talking?__________________________________2.& Are the students skating just for fun? Why?___________________________3.& How long has the marathon been going? _______________________________4.& Who is the first one to start and who is the latest? ________________________Step2: 3a . Then check the answers .Practice reading .Then asks some Ss to read them out.Step 3. Complete the passage.I’m _______ to you from the Hilltop School Skating Marathon. Here, students are skating to ________money for charity. For _______ hour they skate, ________ student raise ten yuan for charity. The skating marathon has been _______ for five hours now, and ________ skaters are still skating. Alison _______ the first one to _______ and has been skating for the _______ five hours. ________is Sam, and he has been skating for four hours. Lu Ning has been skating for _______ hours too, and Li Chen just started an hour ago.Step 4:3b . write the students’ names from activity3a on the time line.Step 5: 4 Group work& Interview your classmates. Ask them what sports they play and fill in the chart.【后验】I.用since或for填空1. They have been waiting& ________ half an hour.2. The baby has been sleeping _________ eight o’clock.3. The girl has been practicing guitar ________ an hour.4. He has been studying English________ he was eight years old.5. They have been skating _______ twenty hours.6. He has been drawing _________ two hours ago.7. The girl has been standing ___________ half an hour ago.8. They have been watching TV ________ an hour and a half.II、 单项选择(&&& )1.& We ______ for about half an hour but you just _______ 5 minutes ago.A. have run, start&&& B. have been running, started C. have been running, have started&& D. have, been starting(&&&& )2.& A: When ____ you ___ to play tennis ?B: When I was five years old.A. did, start&&&&& B. have ,start&&&&& C. have started&&& D. have ,been starting(&&&& )3. A: How long have you been collecting coins ?& B: ____________.A. Three years ago&& B. Three years&&&& C. Since three years&&& D. For three years ago(&&&& )4.& A:________ have they been skating ? B: For about two hours.A. When&&&& B. How long&&&& C. How much&&&&& D. What time(&&&& )5.& These children have been studying English for _________.A. two years and a half&& B. two and a half year&&& C. two years and half&& D. two and half years(&&&& )6.& A: She has been collecting stamps when he was six. B: __ stamps has he had?A. How much&&& B. How many&&& C. How long&&&& D. How(&&&& )7. Cartoons are very ________, so I am very _______ in them.interested, interesting&&& B. interesting, interested &C. interested, interested&& D. interesting, interesting(&&&& )8. Sam ____ coins since he was eleven years old, and now he has hundreds of them.A. collected&&& B. had collected&&&& C. has been collecting&&& D. had been collecting(&&&& )9. They are singing to _______ money for poor children in rural areas.A. have&&&&&& B. raise&&&&&&&&& C. take&&&&&&& D. collect(&&&& )10. Sally has been swimming ______ four hours.&&& A. for about&&&&& B. since&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&& D. /【收获与反思】
八年级英语下期导学案Unit 6 How long have you been collecting shells? 第三课时 (SectionB1a-2c and self check)&&& 课型: 新授课&&& 主备人:_________& 使用人:&&&&&&& 时间:__________【学习目标】学习现在完成进行时。【学习难点】1.& have/has been doing sth. 构成的现在完成进行时时态的陈述句、否定句、疑问句及回答.【前测】Task 1:帮你记忆:1. .收集旧硬币&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. .收集风筝&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.组织一次才艺表演&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.为慈善机构捐钱&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5 赢得第一名&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.我的爱好&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.完成测试&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.& 用完&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.在冬季&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10得到这份工作&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 11.听音乐带&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12.看英语电影&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 13.看体育节目&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 14.用英语写作&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 15.对…感兴趣&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .16.作为一名作家&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 句子1.我们班正在组织才艺表演来为慈善机构捐钱。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.我的爱好是收集古硬币。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.你看英语电影有多长时间了?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.我对作家这个工作感兴趣。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 【1+1】:合作探究Step 1: check the homework Step2: Page49, 1a.Look up the new words .Step3: Page 47, 1b .Group work:Step 4: Page47, 2a. Listen. Then check the answers.Step 5: Page 5, 2b. listen again. How long have you been collecting these things? How many do they have? Fill in the chart.Task6 Self check: First do, then the answers.Task7 Read the ad. Then write a letter to apply for the job.【后验】一.用所给词的适当形式填空1.---When_____ your brother_______(begin)to learn skate?& ----When he______(be)seven years old.---How long_______ he_________(skate)ever since then?& ----For over seven years.2.I'd like ________(eat)out. Do you like _______ (go)with me?3.Jack's hobby is __________(teach) match boxes。4. Have you finished _________your homework.(write)5. .How long have you been_________ (skate)?For five hours.6. The students are cleaning the streets_________ (raise)money for charity.7. I'd like to collect stamps because they are _________ (interest).8. .I am interested in the _____ (write)job.9. My hobby is __________ (collect) old coins.10.Tell them _________________(not fly) kites. It’s dangerous.二.选择。(&&&& )1. ____ have you been studying English?.A. How long&&&&&&&&&&& B. How many&& C. How often&&&&&&&&&&& D. How far(&&&& )2. Macia skated ____ in last year's marathon.A. for one hour& B. for one hour ago& C. since one hour ago&& D. since one hour(&&&& )3. --How long ___ you ____?& -- I skated for the whole five hours.A. did, skate&&& B. have ,& been& skating& C. are, skating&&&& D. did, skated(&&&& )4.He's been watching TV ___ about 2 hours.A. for&&&&&&&&& B. since&&& C. with&&&&&&&&&&& D. at(&&&& )5. My shoes are too old. I need a new ____.A. one&&& B. it&&& C. ones&&& D. pair(&&&& )6. I& have been living in Xi'an for 10 years.A. was&&&&&&&&& B. lived&& C. have been&&&&&&&& D. was living(&&&& )7. --____ did you begin to skate? -- _____ I was ten years old.A. How long,&& Since&&& B. When, When&& C. How, when&&&&&&&&& D. How long, for【收获与反思】
八年级英语下册导学案Unit 6 How long have you been collecting shells? 第四课时(Section B 3a---4) 课型:新授课&&& 主备人:______使用人: ______ 时间: ______&&&&&&&&& 【学习目标】学习现在完成进行时。【学习难点】1.& have/has been doing sth.的现在完成进行时时态的陈述句、否定句、疑问句及回答.【前测】1.收集水晶球____________________2.怪兽水晶球________________________3.用尽____________________4.把它们储存在箱子里______________________5.其他人________________ _6.顺便说说________________________________7.为…而感谢_______________________ 8.事实上_______________________9.必须停止______________10.在我七岁生日的那天_______________________11.开办一个雪球收藏者俱乐部_______________________& 12.告诉我________________ 13.你的爱好是什么?_______________________【1+1】合作探究Task 2:快速阅读3a,完成下列表格。Task 3:Read 3a and answer these questions:1. What gift did Jack send Ellen?_________________________________2. What does Ellen think of the snow globe?_________________________________________________________________3. What’s Ellen’s hobby?______________________________4. Does Ellen’s mother support her hobby? Why?_________________________________________________________________5. What kind of globes does Ellen like best?________________________6. Why does Ellen hope to know other globes collectors?&_________________________________________________________________Task 3: Read the passage loudly.&& Retell the passage .Task4: 3b :write an e-mail message from Bob, Tell about his or her collection.Step5. Group work. 【后验】一、翻译下列句子 1.从我五岁开始,我已经收集了三百多张邮票。I _______ _______ _______ about _______ ________ stamps ________ I _________ 5 years old .2.我收集贝壳是因为它们漂亮。I& ________ shells because they are& very _________.3.我收集有雪花的球形玻璃器有十年了。I __________ ________ _____ snow globe __________ _________ _________.4.顺便问一下,你的爱好是什么?________ ________ ________ ,what’s your hobby?二、 根据汉语提示完成句子(&&& ) 1. ---How long have you been running ?& ---Since ______ .A. two hours&&&& B. two hours ago&& C.I am ten years old&&&&& D. for two hours(&&& ) 2. ---How long can I keep the book?&& --- _______ .A. half days&&&& B. two and half a days&&&&& C. half a day&&&& D. a half day(&&& ) 3. I got some books_____ my_____ birthday.&& A. in / nineth&&&&& B. on / ninth&&&& C. in / nineteen&&&&& D. on / nineteen(&&& ) 4. ---What is_____ interesting hobby?&& ---It is _____ coinsA. the most/collected&&&&&&&&&&& B. your most/collecting&&&& C. the most/collect&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. your the most/collecting(&&& ) 5. He didn’t finish his work because he______ time.A. run out&&& B. ran out of&&&& C. have&&&&&& D. had(&&& ) 6. They want to_____ the car, but the car can’t work.A .move&&&&&& B. carry&&&&&&&&&& C. start&&&&&& D. begin(&&& ) 7. I found it ______ to work out the problem.&& A. s easy&&&&& B. was hard&&&&&&&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&&&&&& D. difficult(&&& ) 8. Although I’m Australian, _______ my family is Jewish.A. but&&&&&&&&&& B. because&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&&&& D./(&&& )9. ________ people died in the war.A. Two thousands&&& B. Thousands of&&&& C. Two thousands of&&&&& D. Two thousand of(&&& ) 10. I have a globe ____& a monster in it.&&&&&&&&& A. with&&&& B. of&&& C. but&&&&& D. on(&&& ) 11.My grandpa enjoyed_____ in the country.A. to live&&&&& B. live&&&&&& C. living&&&& D. to living(&&&& )12. The movie isn't _______. Nobody will be ______ in it.&&& A. interested, interesting&& B. interesting, interested&&& C. interesting, interesting& D. interested, interested【课后反思】
八年级英语下期导学案&& Unit 6 How long have you been collecting shells?第五课时& reading&&&&&&&& 课型:新授课 主备人:_______使用人:_______时间:________【学习目标】学习现在完成进行时。【学习难点】1.& have/has been doing sth. 构成的现在完成进行时时态的陈述句、否定句、疑问句及回答.【前测】Before You Read (1)中国的朝代__________________________(2) 著名人物_______________(3) 的省会,首都____________________________________________________(4)黑龙江省_____________________(5)欧洲的影响_______________________(6)一个多彩的历史_____________________(7)俄罗斯风格_________________(8)这是一座拥有多彩历史的有趣城市__________________________________Para2 (9)了解许多关于……的事_______________(10)多于_________________(11)一千年___________________ (12)数以千计的________________________(13)受到……的欢迎_________________ (14)宋朝皇帝____________________(15)自从来到中国,我已经了解了很多我的家庭史。___________________________________________________________________Para3 (16)学习西方历史________________________________(17)很难理解_____________________ (18)越……越……__________________(19)越学中国历史,我越喜欢住在中国。_________________________________Para4 (20)住在(离……)远处____________________________(21)确信_________________________ (22)奥运会________________________ 【1+1】合作探究一.阅读理解1.How many famous characters from Chinese history can you think of? Make a list.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.Where is the write from? What does he do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.& What does he think of the city of Harbin?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &4.& What is his opinion about learning history?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && 5. Will he be in China in 2008?How do you know?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 二.After you read.3a .scan the text for information to complete the sentences below.【后验】用所给词的适当形式填空1.&This is an ____________(interest)city with a very ____________ (color)history.2.&There ________(be)some ___________(Europe) influence in the city.3.&The buildings in Harbin are in ____________(Russia) style.4.&The first Jews __________________(welcome)by the Song Empero.5.&We usually studied____________(Australia) or ________(west)history.6.&My friend said that Chinese history was hard ________________(understand),but I don’t __________(real) agree.7.&If you _____(study) hard ,you ________(be) able ______(understand)any culture.8.&The _______(much) I learned about history, the ________(much)I enjoy _______(live) in China.二.句子改写1. He has been skating for a long time.(疑问) ____& he _____& _____& for a long time?2. We have been waiting since 8:00.(否定)& We ____& been waiting since 8:00.3. She has been reading& for& an hour.(提问)_____ ____ ____ she _____ reading?4. He has been running& since I came.(提问)_____ _____ _____ he_____ running?5. He skated& from 7:00 to 9:00 yesterday.(提问)_____ _____ _____ he _____ yesterday?6. I have been& playing with the dog. (提问)_____& _____ you ______ _______?【收获与反思】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 八年级英语下期导学案Unit 6 How long have you been collecting shells? 第六课时& 复习学案& &课型:复习课&&& 主备人:_______使用人:_______时间:_________\【前测】单词1.收集________& 2.贝壳 ________& 3.一对 __________ 4. 自从_________5.筹集_________ 6.几个的 ________7.邮票__________8.风筝 _________9.任何人__________ 10.用完________11.储存________ 12. 蛋糕 ___________13.硬币________ 14.首都________ 15.欧洲的______ 16.俄罗斯的___________ 17.澳大利亚的_________ 18. 一千__________ 19.外国人 _________20.相当 ____________21.确实的_________22.思念_______23.free (反)_______24.be(过去分词) _________ 25.collect(名)& _________&&&&&&&&& 26.half(复数) ________& 27.right(反) ________&&&&&&&&&&& 短语1.收集贝壳_________________2.多久________3.开始上课_________________4.马拉松滑冰赛____________________5.达到四小时____________________6.得到你的第一双滑冰鞋____________________7.愿意、想要__________8.滑雪马拉松_______________9.每一个学生__________10.几个滑冰者______11. 从山顶学校__________ 12.筹集善款 ______________13. 和某人谈话____14.三年半______________15.整整五个小时_________________16. 第一个开始的______________&&&&&&& __17. .收集旧硬币&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 18.组织一次才艺表演&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 19.为慈善机构捐钱&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 20 赢得第一名&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 21.我的爱好&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 22.& 用完&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 23.在冬季&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 24.听音乐带&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 25.看英语电影&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 26.看体育节目&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 27.用英语写作&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 28.对…感兴趣&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .29.作为一名作家&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 30.收集水晶球___________ 31.把它们储存在箱子里______________________32.其他人_______________ 33.顺便说说________________________________34.为…而感谢_______________________ 35.必须停止______________36.在我七岁生日的那天_______________________37数以千计的______________________38越……越……________________句子1.你昨晚睡了几个小时?_________________________________________2.你今天什么时候开始上课的?___________________________________3.他滑了多久?_________________________________________________4.他滑了四个小时。_____________________________________________5.他已经滑了多久?_____________________________________________6.他已经滑了五个小时。_________________________________________7.我们班正在组织才艺表演来为慈善机构捐钱。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.我的爱好是收集古硬币。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.你看英语电影有多长时间了?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.我对作家这个工作感兴趣。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 二 点拨交流(I)现在完成进行时时 常见的时间状语&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &结构:(1) 肯定句:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2) 否定句:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (3)一般疑问句:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& 肯定回答:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 否定回答:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (4)特殊疑问句:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 【后验】一、选择(&&& )1.______ the way, what’s your name?A. By&&& B. On&&& C. In&&& D. Ror(&&& )2-How long did your brother skate? -He _____ for five hours.A.did skated&& B. skated&& C .is skating&& D. was skating(&&& )3.They ______money to build a new school for the faraway village.&A. collected&& B. took&& C. spent&& D raised(&&& )4.The Smiths have been living here____ about 15 years.A. for&& B. since&& C. in&& D. to& (&&& )5.-Can I help you, madam? -I’m looking for _____ pair of shoes for my daughter. &A. the&& B. an&& C. a&& D some(&&& )6.I won’t let____ it.&&&&&& A. anyone knows&& B. anyone know&& C. someone knows&&& D. someone know(&&& )7.Zhang Li has been working for______ eight hours.A. the whole&&& B. the all&&& C. whole&&&& D. all(&&& )8.The student_____ No.1 Middle School won the match.A. from&&& B. in&&&& C. at&&& D of(&&& )9.The little English girl enjoys_____ very much.A. to travel&&&& B traveling&&& C. traveled&&& D travels(&&& )10.Wen Li has_____ kites for two years.A. been make&&&&&& B. making&&& C. been making&& D been made(&&& )11.Li Chen _____football an hour ago.A. has been playing&&& B. has played&&&& C. plays&&&&&& D. played【课后反思】
八年级英语下期导学案Unit7& Would you mind turning down the music? 第一课时(Section A 1a-Grammar focus)课型: 新授课&&&& 主备人:________使用人:&&&&&&& 时间:__________【学习目标】会用Would you mind + v-ing……?来客气地提出请求及答语。【前测】一.预习课本P52、P53& 翻译短语和句子:1. 介意干某事_____________7. 洗盘子_________________________________2. 一点也不_______________8. 穿旧牛仔裤_____________________________3. 关小,调低_____________9. 从浴室出来_____________________________4. 打扫院子_______________10. 看起来很糟糕__________________________5. 挪动自行车_____________11. 穿另一条______________________________6. 立刻,马上____________12. 介意不要做某事_________________________13. 你介意把音乐调的小点么?_________________________________________14. 你介意不要穿那条旧牛仔裤么?_____________________________________15. 很抱歉,我马上去做。____________________________________________16. 好吧,我一分钟后就去做。________________________________________17. 你能洗洗这些盘子么?_____________________________________________二.我们学过的常用来表示请求或提出建议的句型,请用所给词的适当形式填空1. What about _________________________( go fishing)?2. Let’s _________________________________ (have a picnic) tomorrow.3. Could you please_______________________________ (clean your room)?4. Why don’t you_________________ (give) him a pen as the birthday present?5. Why not________________________ (have) a rest now?【1+1】合作探究StepⅠ:It’s a bit hot in the classroom, I want someone to open the door. How can I say to you?1. Can/could you please open the window?2. Would you please open the window?3. Would you like to open the window?4. Why don’t you open the window?& 5.Why not open the window?StepⅡ:Lead―in. 1. 根据出示图片导入本节课相关动词短语;借助图片,教师引导让学生感知句型Would you mind turning down the music? 你介意…吗?2. 导入此句型的否定形式Would you mind not+ v-ing…?并且加以练习。3. 根据情景展示,做游戏“What should we do?”,进一步练习目标语言,总结答语。4.& 1a& Match the requests with the things in the picture above. 5.& 1b& Listen and number the requests above in the order you hear them.6.& 2a& Listen and number the picture in the order you hear them.7.& 2b& Listen again. Match the requests in activity 2a with the responses below. 8.& 2c& PAIRWORK Look at the requests and responses above and make conversations.课堂笔记1.问句:Would you mind+________?Would you mind+________?(否定形式)eg: Would you mind&&&&&&&&&& (turn) off the lights in the room?答句:表示不介意时,常用:_________M_______M________表示介意时,常用:_____________________
1.com2.turn ________开M________关M________大M________小3.区分: another ,& other ,& the other ,& others,&& the others1& another 另一个,后跟名词单数 another one买东西时 I don’t like this one , please give me______2& other 其他的,后跟名词复数 others = other + 名词复数 In the park , some people are swimming , some people are dancing, ______ are playing basketball.& 3& the other 单独使用时表示“两者中的另一个”,常与one连用。I have two children,&&&&& is a doctor,&&&&&&&&&&& is a teacher.4& the others = the other +名词复数& 特指其他的人或物& && There are 50 students in our class. students are girls ,&&&&&&&&&&& are boys.【后验】一、根据句意及首字母提示完成单词1. I have to clean the y___ before the breakfast.2. Please turn d________ the radio.3. I’ll tell him r__________ away.4. I can help you w_________ your homework.5. Would you mind o_______ the door?6. Could you please w________ your clothes?7. Would you m_____ not playing in the street?8. I f_________ the dog three times a day.单项选择1. Would you mind&&&&&&&&&&& me?&& A. to wait for&&& B. waiting for&&& C. waiting2. Would you mind&&&&&&&& the TV? Your father is working now.&A. to turn up&&&&&&& B. to turn down&&& C. turning up&&&&&&&&&&& D. turning down3.―― Would you mind not opening the window?&& ――_______(以下几个那个不能用)&A. No, not an all&&&& B.& Of course not.&&&& C.& Certainly not.&&&&& D. Yes4.Could you please&&&& with me? A. go to the park B. to go to the park C. going to the park& 5. Could you please not&&&&& ?A. late for school&& B. be late for school&& C. to be late for school&& 【收获与反思】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语下期导学案Unit7 Would you mind turning down the music? 第二课时 (Section A 3a-4 )课型: 新授课&&&& 主备人:________使用人:&&&&&& 时间:_______【学习目标】用Would you mind …?句型来客气地提出请求,并会用于不同场合进行问答。【前测】一、预习课本翻译短语:1.给某人某物__________________________________________把某物给某人_________________________________________2.理发师_______________________________________________3.店员_________________________________________________4.难看的发型___________________________________________5.错误的型号___________________________________________6.迟到_________________________________________________7.抱怨_________________________________________________8.女服务员_____________________________________________9.不能正常工作或使用___________________________________10.给你上错了食物______________________________________11.抱怨________________________________________________12.订一个带法式薯条的汉堡______________________________13.准备睡觉____________________________________________14有点晚______________________________________________15. 叫某人做某事 ______________________________________16.等5分______________________________________________17.通向运动俱乐部的路__________________________________18.半小时前___________________________________________19.欢迎到……__________________________________________20.做某事感到兴奋______________________________________二、翻译句子1. 你介意把音乐的声音关小点吗?______________________________________2. 你不得不帮我做饭。________________________________________________3. 请你帮我做家庭作业好吗?_________________________________________4. 好,我将立刻起床。______________________________________________【1+1】合作探究Step 1:导学及自测:1)Would you mind _________(turn down) the music?2)Would you mind __________(not play) football here?3)Could you please_________ (help) me learn French?StepⅡ:情境导入3a :当别人的行为影响了你,你该怎样提出建议呢?当你的行为影响了别人并被指出后你该怎样表示歉意呢?你能委婉地表达自己的意见而成为一个有礼貌的人吗? Larry is sleeping late. His mother left a note on his door. Look at the pictures and complete the note.StepⅢ: Pair work& Look at the list of orders in the box. Make conversations using “would you”, “could you”, and “have to”. Make up conversations and practice them.StepⅣ:Group work& It’s the school open day. Make a list of things students need to do.课堂笔记:⑴ 用“would you ”“could you ”和“have to ”填空.A: _______mind getting up ?You ________help me in the kitchen.B: OK, I’ll get up right away. Do I _______wash the dishes ?A: Yes, and you _______help me make dinner.B: OK, when I finish, ______help me with my homework?A: Sure.【后验】单项选择:(& )1.----Would you mind turning down the music?----____. A. Yes, I would&& B. No, of course&&& C. No, not at all(& )2. Would you mind ____ here? A. smoke&&&&&&& B. smoking&&&&&&& C. not smoking(& )3. ---- Would you mind getting up?---- ____.A. It won’t be long&& B. I won’t be long&& C. It doesn’t take long(& )4. I will do it ____.A. after a minute&& B. in a minute&& C. right way(& )5. Could you please ____?A. do the dishes&&& B. doing the dishes& C. to do the dishes(& )6. I can’t hear the piano piece. Would you mind ____?A. turn down the TV& B. turn up the TV& C. turning the TV up(& )7. Why not ____ help when you were in trouble?A. you ask for&& B. ask for&&&&&& C. asking for(& )8. She would like ____ a violin lesson.A. have&&&&& B. to have&&&& C. having(& )9. ---- I can’t find my eraser.---- We’ll come ____ help you. A. to&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&& C. for(& )10. You’d better ____ football in the street.A. play&&&&& B. not play&&&& C. not to play能力提升题:( )1.(2008.河北)________ those lights, please. Don’t use so much energy.A. Take off&&&&&&& B. Put on&&&&&&&& C. Turn off&&&&&&& D. Turn on( )2.(2009.厦门) -- Do you mind my smoking here?-- ________. Look the sign. It says “No Smoking”.A. You’d better not&&&&&& B. Of course not&&&& C. No, I don’t ( )3.(2008.山东)My son wants a pet rabbit for long, but I have no time to buy__ for him.A. it&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&& C. the one&&&&& D. one 【收获与反思】文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 系动词后面加什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信