don'don t be afraid chicken中文

资讯|备考|试题|互动
每日地道雅思短语:Don‘t be a chicken! 不要胆怯
来源:BBC英语网
摘要:今天为大家带来的的每日地道雅思短语是:Don‘t be a chicken!在英语里人们往往用 chicken 这个词来表示一个胆小鬼。那么 Don't be a chicken 意思就是‘别害怕,别胆怯’。跟着新东方在线雅思频道每天学习一个地道的雅思词汇,助大家轻松屠雅。
  今天为大家带来的的每日地道短语是:Don‘t be a chicken!在英语里人们往往用 chicken 这个词来表示一个胆小鬼。那么 Don't be a chicken 意思就是‘别害怕,别胆怯’。跟着新东方在线雅思频道每天学习一个地道的,助大家轻松屠雅。今日短语在英语里人们往往用 chicken 这个词来表示一个胆小鬼。那么 Don't be a chicken 意思就是别害怕,别胆怯。例句今日小常识The people in the photograph above were attempting to break the Guinness World Record for the most people wearing animal noses at a single venue. 607 people took part in the recent event in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It involved them wearing the beaks for 11 minutes and 39 seconds and breaking the record!图中的人们试图打破一项吉尼斯世界纪录:在同一个时间同一个地点佩戴动物鼻子的人数最高。这项活动在美国密歇安州大瀑布城举行,总共有607人参加。他们佩戴鸡鼻的人坚持了 11 分钟 39 秒,打破了吉尼斯世界纪录。You're such a chicken, you won&t even give skiing a try!He called me a chicken just because I didn&t want to swim in the ice cold water!Don't be such a chicken, just ask her out!请注意To play chicken - 意思是较量看看到底谁胜谁负 chicken out 意思是服输退出的意思。The company chairman is playing chicken with the shareholders. He knows that the share price will go down if they sack him so he's betting they will back down.----------------------------------------内容由BBC英语网提供-------------------------------------  以上就是新东方在线带来的每日地道雅思短语:Don‘t be a chicken! 不要胆怯 ,供大家参考。更多的最新消息,最新、最专业的雅思备考资料,新东方在线雅思频道将第一时间为大家发布。
责任编辑:lisihan
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
雅思网络课堂
论坛更精彩
17天如何学会一门外语
论坛版主帮你起英文名~快来
论坛翻译大赛 赢证书没商量
今天 你读书了么?
星座诞生石 哪块属于你
资料下载排行榜
雅思公开课
雅思热报课程
2015雅思时间表
10日 17日 29日 31日
07日 12日 14日 28日
12日 14日 21日 28日
11日 18日 25日 30日
09日 16日 21日 30日
06日 13日 18日 27日
04日 11日 23日 25日Years you don't rush to go avay Idon'tchase的中文意思是_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Years you don't rush to go avay Idon'tchase的中文意思是
岁月不会匆匆离去我不着急
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
你追逐的青春,逃离了我的欺骗
记得点好评哈Place the chicken, breast up, on cutting board. It is important that it is breast up so that you can see what you are doing. If you have just taken the chicken out of the oven, let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
Hold the chicken steady with a carving fork. Using a large carving , cut through the skin between the leg and the body.
Cut through the meat between the tail and hip joint. Cut as closely as possible to the backbone. Bend the leg back until the hip joint pops out.
Continue to cut around the bone. Pull the leg from the body until the meat is separated from bone. Cut through the remaining skin. Repeat on the other side.
If you are having trouble cutting through the skin, try using a serrated knife. Work the knife back and forth until the skin is cut.
Place the leg skin side down on the cutting board. It is easiest to cut through the meat first and then work your way towards the skin, which may need to be cut with a serrated knife.
Make a cut about 1/8 inch (0.3 cm) from the fat line toward the drumstick. The drumstick is the smaller part of the leg that is attached to the end of the leg bone. There is a thin, white fat line that runs along the joint between the drumstick and thigh.
Cut through the joint connecting the drumstick and thigh. Repeat this process with the remaining leg.
Cut along the breast bone. Start at the back of the bird and work towards the front (the end with the wings still attached.)
Cut through the wishbone when you get to it. Angle the knife and cut down along the wishbone toward the wing. Make a cut between the breast and the wing.
Another option is to bend the breast halves back to pop out the keel bone and then remove the keel bone. Using poultry shears or a knife, cut the breast into halves through the wishbone. Cut each breast half into halves.
Pull back on the breast meat. Pull it away from the body while simultaneously cutting the meat away from the bone. Cut through the skin holding the breast to the body.
If you want to cut the breast up further, lay the breast on the cutting board. Place your knife at a 45 degree angle from the board and slice through the meat.
Bend the wing away from the body. Doing this will make it easier to see the joint.
Cut into the wing joint with the carving knife. Roll the knife along the joint so as to let the knife curve along the joint. Repeat with the remaining wing.
Can you tell us aboutfree college education?
Can you help usrate articles?
free college education
how to go to college almost for free
Can you tell us abouthome construction?
home construction
how to install flooring
Can you tell us aboutcivic involvement?
civic involvement
different ways to get involved
Can you tell us aboutAdobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop
how to transform an image in Photoshop
Tell us everything you know here. Remember, more detail is better.
Please be as detailed as possible in your explanation. Don't worry about formatting! We'll take care of it.
For example:Don't say: Eat more fats.Do say: Add fats with some nutritional value to the foods you already eat. Try olive oil, butter, avocado, and mayonnaise.
Always wash your hands after handling any raw meat, including chicken. Raw meat may contain bacteria that can be harmful, such as salmonella.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 77,895 times.
77,895&views
20 Co-authors
Becomean Author!高频词,一定要记得哦!
英['t??k?n]
美['t??k?n]
n. 鸡,鸡肉;胆小鬼adj. 鸡肉的;胆怯的
Helen ordered both fried chicken and salad in the fast-food restaurant.
海伦在快餐店里点了炸鸡和色拉。
The fox snatched the chicken and ran away.
狐狸抓了只鸡就跑走。
Miss Tan is a chicken and she isn't willing to take risks.
谭小姐是个胆小鬼,她不愿意冒险。
Don't be a chicken!
别当个懦夫!
"I live off Lipton's chicken noodle soup", she said.
她说,“我现在靠吃利普顿的鸡肉面条汤过活。”
I made a chicken sandwich.
我做了个鸡肉三明治。
I was terrified but I didn't want the others to think I was chicken.
我很害怕,但是我不想其他人认为我很怯懦。
They thought I was chicken when I refused to go with them.
当我拒绝跟他们走时,他们以为我胆怯了。
1.easily frightened
1.the flesh of a chicken used for food
2.a domestic fowl br believed to have been developed from the red jungle fowl
3.a person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy
4.a f a dangerous activity that is continued until one competitor becomes afraid and stops
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.No chicken;not young
2.Hatch chickens
3.A chicken ranch
4.Chicken lobster
5.What will you have for lunch, chicken or pork ?
午饭你要吃什么,鸡肉还是猪肉?
好文推荐:}

我要回帖

更多关于 don t worry be happy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信