Don't Wake Me Up - Prinnie Stevens 附歌词 有没有种子啊 大神们大神给翻译一下 不要翻译软件的 谢谢

英语九年级Uint1 单项选择 请您做完下面的题 并翻译下面题中的句子 求了!!求英语大神解答!_百度知道
英语九年级Uint1 单项选择 请您做完下面的题 并翻译下面题中的句子 求了!!求英语大神解答!
1.When you visit a museum you should ___ the instructions and don't be against them. A. compare with B. look forward to C. pay attention to D. try out 2.Excuse me. Could you tell me_get to the nearest post office? —Sorry, I am new here. A. how can I B. how I could C.how to.D.what I can 3.--Remember this, children.________ careful you are,_________mistakes you will make. ---We know,Mr. Li. A. Tthe more B.T the more C. T the fewer D. Tthe less 4.---Shell we go for picnic tomorrow? ---well, it all __________ the weather A. belongs to.B. happens to C. depends on D. concentrates on5.This movie wasn’t__ , He fell asleep half way through it. A. interesting enough B. enough interesting C. interested enough D. enough interested 6.Not only the young but also the old arc getting interested___WeChat (微信)—They can communicate more freely. A. by B. about C. in , D. for 7.I don’t know if Jack_.If he______,call me, please. A. comes;come B. will come;will come C. comes 8.The boy is often heard ______ in the music room. He sings very well. A. practice singing B. to practice singing C. practiced singing 9.—Mr. Li, I can’t understand everything in class. Don t worry! I'll ________ the main points at the end. A. record B. review C. require D. remember 10. You look too tired. Why not _______a rest? A. stop to have B. to slop having C. stop having 11. Remember___________off the lights when you leave the room, please. A. to turn B. turning C. turn
12. Don t worry ______ me. I can look after myself well. A. of B. about C. for D. at 13.She stays at home instead ________ out. A.to hang B. to hanging C of hanging D. to hang 14. There isn't _______ in today's newspaper
A. something new B. new something C. anything new D. new anything
15. It's raining hard outside. don't keep him______ outside. A. waiting B. to waiting C. wait D. to wait
提问者采纳
1.When you visit a museum you should【C】 the instructions and don't be against them. A. compare with B. look forward to C. pay attention to D. try out当你参观博物馆时,你应该注意那些说明并不违背它们2.Excuse me. Could you tell me【C】get to the nearest post office? —Sorry, I am new here. 你能告诉我怎么去最近的邮局吗?A. how can I B. how I could C.how to.D.what I can 3.--Remember this, children.【C】 careful you are,_________mistakes you will make. ---We know,Mr. Li. 越细心,错误越少A. Tthe more B.T the more C. T the fewer D. Tthe less 4.---Shell we go for picnic tomorrow? ---well, it all 【C】 the weather 我们明天去野餐吗?取决于天气A. belongs to.B. happens to C. depends on D. concentrates on5.This movie wasn’t【A】 , He fell asleep half way through it. A. interesting enough B. enough interesting C. interested enough D. enough interested 6.Not only the young but also the old arc getting interested【C】WeChat (微信)—They can communicate more freely. A. by B. about C. in , D. for 7.I don’t know if Jack_.If he【C】,call me, please. A. comes;come B. will come;will come C. comes 8.The boy is often heard 【A】 in the music room. He sings very well. A. practice singing B. to practice singing C. practiced singing 9.—Mr. Li, I can’t understand everything in class. Don t worry! I'll 【B】 the main points at the end. A. record B. review C. require D. remember 10. You look too tired. Why not 【A】a rest? A. stop to have B. to slop having C. stop having 11. Remember_【A】off the lights when you leave the room, please. A. to turn B. turning C. turn12. Don t worry 【B】 me. I can look after myself well. A. of B. about C. for D. at 13.She stays at home instead 【C】 out. A.to hang B. to hanging C of hanging D. to hang 14. There isn't 【C】 in today's newspaper A. something new B. new something C. anything new D. new anything 15. It's raining hard outside. don't keep him【A】 outside. A. waiting B. to waiting C. wait D. to wait先给个好评,然后继续追问,我给你翻译哈~
先给我翻译
5.这个电影不够有趣,他看了一半就睡着了6.不只是年轻人,老人们也对微信产生了兴趣7.我不知道Jack来不来,如果他来,打电话给我8.这个男生经常被听到在教室练嗓子,他的歌很好9.李老师,我没听懂你讲的。没关系,我会再复习一遍重点10.你看上去太疲倦了,你需要停下来休息一下11.记住在你走的时候关灯12.不要担心我,我会照顾我自己13.她在家待着而不是出去玩14今天的报纸上没有什么新消息15外面下雨了,不要让他在外等太久求好评~
第3题的翻译呢?
记住,孩子们,越细心,犯得错误越少我们知道了,李先生
提问者评价
感谢您 英语大神
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
D &当你参观博物馆时,你应该留意观看须知,而且不违反。C &—— 打扰了,您能告诉我怎么到最近的邮局吗? &—— 对不起,我也是刚来这儿的。C &—— 要记住,孩子们,你们越仔细就越少犯错误 &—— 我们知道了,李先生。C &—— 明天我们去野餐如何? —— 那要看天气。A &这个电影不够有趣,他中间就睡着了。C &不仅仅是年轻人们,老人们也对微信感兴趣了——他们能交流沟通地更顺畅C &我不知道杰克会不会来。如果他来了,请给我打电话。A &人们经常听见那个男孩在音乐室里练习唱歌。他唱得很好。B &—— 李先生,课上的东西我有些没听懂。 —— 别担心,我最后会重复关键点的。A &你看上去很累,为什么不停下手上的工作,休息一下呢?A &请别忘了在你离开房间的时候关灯。B &别担心我。我能照顾好自己。C &她没在外面逛,而是呆在家里。C &今天的报纸上没什么新的东西。A &外面在下大雨。别让他在外面一直等着。
1-5 :cccca
6-10: ccbbc
11-15: abcca
答案应该是这样的,求采纳,希望对你有用
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮忙翻译一下歌词,不要百度翻译什么的,歌曲是Sebastian Ingrosso&Alesso- Calling_百度知道
求英语大神帮忙翻译一下歌词,不要百度翻译什么的,歌曲是Sebastian Ingrosso&Alesso- Calling
歌词如下:Can we freeze, come and surrender our rights and wrongs?Can we just for a night let the stars decide where we belong?Maybe heaven right now is a devil or angel awayThat won’t changeTogether we vow that our colors will sparkle the faithAnd I will find youI will find youI will reach youOr I, I, I will lose my mindLose my mindLose my mindLose my mindYeahI will lose my mindYeahLose my mindYeahMaybe heaven right now is a devil or angel awayThat won’t changeTogether we vow that our colors will sparkle the faithAnd I will find you,I will find you,I will reach youOr I, I, I will lose my mindI will lose my mindYeahLose my mindYeah
提问者采纳
Can we freeze, come and surrender our rights and wrongs?我们能否冻结,来吧 ,抛下我们的权利和误会Can we just for a night let the stars decide where we belong?能否有一晚 我们让星星来觉得我们属于哪儿Maybe heaven right now is a devil or angel away或许天堂现在是一个魔鬼或者天使离开That won’t change那改变不了Together we vow that our colors will sparkle the faith我们一起宣誓 我们的颜色会闪耀信仰And I will find you然后我会找到你I will find you我会找到你I will reach you我会到你身边Or I, I, I will lose my mind或者 我我我会失掉理智Lose my mind失掉理智Lose my mind失掉理智Lose my mind失掉理智Yeah耶I will lose my mind我会失掉理智Yeah耶Lose my mind我会失掉理智Yeah耶重复上面
our colors will sparkle the faith可以翻译成这样么?我们的多彩会使信仰发光还有第一句的rights翻译为“对”会好点吧你还有好点建议不?谢了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译一下_百度知道
求大神翻译一下
We are a generation for whom even revolution seems trite, and therefore as fair a target for bland imitation as anything else.我们只是被我们之前的一切所定义(或者我们是连革命都显得陈腐的一代),因此就像乏味的模仿秀一样。来自《The Posteverything Generation 》
《“后”一切的一代 》I never expected to gain any new insight into the nature of my generation, or the changing landscape of American colleges, in Lit Theory. Lit Theory is supposed to be the class where you sit at the back of the room with every other jaded sophomore wearing skinny jeans, thick-framed glasses, an ironic tee-shirt and over-sized retro headphones, just waiting for lecture to be over so you can light up a Turkish Gold and walk to lunch while listening to Wilco. That’s pretty much the way I spent the course, too: through structuralism, formalism, gender theory, and post-colonialism, I was far too busy shuffling through my Ipod to see what the patriarchal world order of capitalist oppression had to do with Ethan Frome. But when we began to study postmodernism, something struck a chord with me and made me sit up and look anew at the seemingly blasé college-aged literati of which I was so self-consciously one. 我从来没有指望通过上文学理论课来了解我们这一代人的特征,或美国大学不断变化的景象。 这门课实际是这样的,你和其他面容疲惫的大二学生一起坐在房间后面,他们身穿紧身牛仔裤和印有俏皮话的T恤,戴着黑框眼镜和超大的复古耳机,等课堂的结束后,你就会情绪高涨地在去吃午餐的路上边走边听威尔克的音乐。 我差不多就是这样上课的:一边听什么结构主义、形式主义、性别理论和后殖民主义的话题,一边用我的iPod搜好听的音乐, 也没时间去理会伊坦·弗洛美提出的资本主义压迫下的父权社会是什么样的。但当我们开始研究后现代主义时,一些观念引起了我的共鸣,让我提起精神,重新审视这个看似冷漠的大学生活。 According to my textbook, the problem with defining postmodernism is that it’s impossible. The difficulty is that it is so...post. It defines itself so negatively against what came before it – naturalism, romanticism and the wild revolution of modernism – that it’s sometimes hard to see what it actually is. It denies that anything can be explained neatly or even at all. It is parodic, detached, strange, and sometimes menacing to traditionalists who do not understand it. Although it arose in the post-war west (the term was coined in 1949), the generation that has witnessed its ascendance has yet to come up with an explanation of what postmodern attitudes mean for the future of culture or society. The subject intrigued me because, in a class otherwise consumed by dead-letter theories, postmodernism remained an open book, tempting to the young and curious. But it also intrigued me because the question of what postmodernism – what a movement so post-everything, so reticent to define itself – is spoke to a larger question about the political and popular culture of today, of the other jaded sophomores sitting around me who had grown up in a postmodern world. 根据我的课本,从定义的角度来说,后现代主义是很难定义的。我们所面临的困难是它太···“后”了。它的定义消极地否定了先于它的自然主义、浪漫主义和疯狂的现主义革命---因此有时很难看清它到底指什么。它否认任何事物都可以很好地或甚至是完全解释出来。它是模仿性的、分离的、陌生的,并且有时会威胁到根本不理解它的传统主义者。虽然它出现在战后的西方国家,但迄今为止还没有一个合理的解释,后现代主义态度对国家和社会的未来到底意味什么。这个话题引起了我的好奇心,因为在充斥着空文理论的阶级下,后现代主义是一本打开的书,引诱着年轻人和充满好奇心的人。但我对它感兴趣还因为这个关于后现代主的问题--- “后”一切运动如此紧谨慎地界定自己,如今却面临着更大的有关政治和流行文化的问题,而它所说的似乎正是我身边这些不顾一屑的朋友们。 In many ways, as a college-aged generation, we are also extremely post: post-Cold War, post-industrial, post-baby boom, post-9/11...at one point in his famous essay, “Postmodernism, or the Cultural Logic of Late Capitalism,” literary critic Frederic Jameson even calls us “post-literate.” We are a generation that is riding on the tail-end of a century of war and revolution that toppled civilizations, overturned repressive social orders, and left us with more privilege and opportunity than any other society in history. Ours could be an era to accomplish anything. 作为一个大学生,我们也生活在一个非常“后”的时代:后冷战时代、后工业、后婴儿潮时期、后9.11时代···文学评论家詹姆逊在他一篇著名的文章中提到了“后现代主义,或晚期资本主义的文化逻辑”,他甚至叫我们为“后文化人”。我们这一代人生活在世纪战争的末端和推翻文明的革命时期,专制的社会制度被推翻了,这使得我们比其他任何社会历史时期的人都有更多的特权和机会。我们这一时代能够成为实现任何目标的时代。 And yet do we take to the streets and the airwaves and say “here we are, and this is what we demand”? Do we plant our flag of youthful rebellion on the mall in Washington and say “we are not leaving until we see change! It would seem we do the opposite. We go to war without so much as questioning the rationale, we sign away our civil liberties, we say nothing when the Supreme Court uses Brown v. Board of Education to outlaw desegregation, and we sit back to watch the carnage on the evening news. 然而,我们会走上街头,在电视广播中说“我们在这儿,这就是我们想要的”吗?我们会把年轻的叛逆之旗挂在华盛顿商区,并说“我们不会离开,直到看到改变!我们的特权让我们更为广泛地接受教育,而教育和观念扩大了我们的视野,我们想要一个更好的世界,因为这是我们的权利”?似乎我们在做一些相反的事。我们在没有质疑合理性的情况下参与战争,我们签订不平等条约放弃公民自由,当最高法院使用布朗法案时时我们没作任何反应。 On campus, we sign petitions, join organizations, put our names on mailing lists, make small-money contributions, volunteer a spare hour to tutor, and sport an entire wardrobe’s worth of Live Strong bracelets advertising our moderately priced opposition to everything from breast cancer to global warming. But what do we really stand for? Like a true postmodern generation we refuse to weave together an overarching narrative to our own political consciousness, to present a cast of inspirational or revolutionary characters on our public stage, or to define a specific philosophy. We are a story seemingly without direction or theme, structure or meaning – a generation defined negatively against what came before us. When Al Gore once said “It’s the combination of narcissism and nihilism that really defines postmodernism,” he might as well have been echoing his entire generation’s critique of our own. We are a generation for whom even revolution seems trite, and therefore as fair a target for bland imitation as anything else. We are the generation of the Che Geuvera tee-shirt. 在校园里,我们在情愿书上签名,加入各种组织,把自己名字添加到各种邮件通讯录中,捐力所能及的钱,做一个小时的家教志愿者,为乳腺癌和全球变暖贡献力量。可是我们代表什么呢?就像真正的后现代一代那样,我们无法编制出丰富的政治抱负,无法在公共舞台上展示出我们股无形和革命性的特征,也没有哲学。我们没有方向或主题,结构或意义,我们只是在否定先前的东西。阿尔·戈尔 曾经说过:“自我陶醉和虚无主义真正定义了后现代主义”,他似乎是在呼吁整整一代人批判自己。我们只是被我们之前的一切所定义,因此就像乏味的模仿秀一样。我们是穿切·格瓦拉T恤的一代。 Jameson calls it “Pastiche” – “the wearing of a linguistic mask, speech in a dead language.” In literature, this means an author speaking in a style that is not his own – borrowing a voice and continuing to use it until the words lose all meaning and the chaos that is real life sets in. It is an imitation of an imitation, something that has been re-envisioned so many times the original model is no longer relevant or recognizable. It is mass-produced individualism, anticipated revolution. It is why postmodernism lacks cohesion, why it seems to lack purpose or direction. For us, the post-everything generation, pastiche is the use and reuse of the old clichés of social change and moral outrage – a perfunctory rebelliousness that has culminated in the age of rapidly multiplying non-profits and relief funds. We live our lives in masks and speak our minds in a dead language – the language of a society that expects us to agitate because that’s what young people do. But how do we rebel against a generation that is expecting, anticipating, nostalgic for revolution? 詹姆逊称之为“模仿”---“带着语言的面具,说着空头语言”。在文学中,这意味着一个作家用不是他本身风格的语言说话---借用外界的声音,并且一直使用直到它失去所有的意义,而混乱就是现实的生活。这是一个模仿的模仿,并且被重新设想了很多次,原有的模式也不再相关或不再能辨认出来。这是批量生产的个人主义,是一场预期的革命。这就是为什么后现代主义缺乏凝聚力,为什么它似乎缺乏目的和方向。对我们后一切的一代人来说,模仿是使用和重用旧社会的变化和道德愤怒的陈词滥调,快速增长的非营利组织和救济基金是敷衍了事的造反。我们生过在面具之下,说着一些空话来表达我们的思想---这个这会希望我们去引发骚动,因为这就是年强人该做的事。但是我们如何反抗期待、怀念革命的那一代呢? How do we rebel against parents that sometimes seem to want revolution more than we do? We don’t. We rebel by not rebelling. We wear the defunct masks of protest and moral outrage, but the real energy in campus activism is on the internet, with websites like moveon.org. It is in the rapidly developing ability to communicate ideas and frustration in chatrooms instead of on the streets, and channel them into nationwide projects striving earnestly for moderate and peaceful change: we are the generation of Students Taking Action Now D we are the Rock the V the generation of letter-writing campaigns and pub the alternative energy generation. 我们如何去反叛有时候比我们更想闹革命的父母?我们不反叛,不反叛就是我们的反叛。我们带着抗议和到的愤怒的口罩,但是我们真正的精力并没在学业上,而是在互联网上。这是一个在聊天室交流思想和受挫感的快速发展时代,为了稳健和平的变革而游行示威:我们是学生在达富尔地区采取行动的一代;我们是摇滚选票的一代;我们是发起写信活动和建立公共利益团体的一代;是使用替代能源的一代。 College as America once knew it – as an incubator of radical social change – is coming to an end. To our generation the word “radicalism” evokes images of al Qaeda, not the Weathermen. “Campus takeover” sounds more like Virginia Tech in 2007 than Columbia University in 1968. Such phrases are a dead language to us. They are vocabulary from another era that does not reflect the realities of today. However, the technological revolution, the moveon.org revolution, the revolution of the organization kid, is just as real and just as profound as the revolution of the 1960’s – it is just not as visible. It is a work in progress, but it is there. Perhaps when our parents finally stop pointing out the things that we are not, the stories that we do not write, they will see the threads of our narrative be they will see that behind our pastiche, the post generation speaks in a language that does make sense. We are writing a revolution. We are just putting it in our own words. 我们以往所知的美国大学即将结束。对我们这一代人来说,与激进主义相关的是基地组织,而不是气象员。“校园接管”听起来不像1968年的伯克利分校,而更像2007年的弗吉尼亚州理工学院。那种说法在当今已经不存在了,它们的表达是来自另一个时代,并不反映当今的现实。可是,科技革命这一还在继续的革命,就像 20 世纪 60 年代的革命一样真实而深刻——只是不那么明显而已。 它是正在推进中的未完成的事业, 但它实实在在地存在。 也许等到我们的父母不再说他们样样都好而我们一无是处时,他们或许会明白,我们的叙述已经汇聚在一起,在模仿的背后,后一切的一代说的话也有一定的意义。 我们在书写革命,我们在用自己的语言书写革命。参考:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
我们这一代来说,甚至革命似乎是老生常谈,因此尽可能公平的模仿的目标。
来自团队:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮我翻译一段英文 不要翻译器的_百度知道
求大神帮我翻译一段英文 不要翻译器的
Your boyfriend is so posh and his family found Ferrari,He uses Apple condoms and he's Facebook friends with G.Armani,when his stocks are on the rise you love to chase that pace,Do you prefer his Rolex? or his motherf**kin' pretty face.In the club, on the floor I want some more, I'm waiting for a sign,While you drink up expensive vodka, straight to V.I.P no line,I've got to grab your attention,locked on your sex appeal,But will you really love me? I don't have nothing to steal.No Harley, no money, no single family home,no Mac, no Windows , no Iphone, no Droid.But I do have somethin' special baby,that your boyfriend will never ever own...I'M BLACK FROM THE WAIST DOWN !Put your hands down, slide your hands, baby,Put your hands down, slide your hands (ahhhhhh) (bis).Your boyfriend is so posh and his family found Ferrari,He uses Apple condoms and he's Facebook friends with G.Armani,when his stocks are on the rise you love to chase that pace,Do you prefer his Rolex? or his motherf**kin' pretty face.In the club, on the floor I want some more, I'm waiting for a sign,While you drink up expensive vodka, straight to V.I.P no line,I've got to grab your attention,locked on your sex appeal,But will you really love me? I don't have nothing to steal.No Gucci , No Porsche, no steeds or fancy horse,no jet , to Ibiza, no art or Mona Lisa,no tennis, no yacht, no sweater with a knot,no golf, no sking , no platinum diamond ring.But I do have somethin' special baby,that your boyfriend will never ever own...I'M BLACK FROM THE WAIST DOWN !
提问者采纳
Your boyfriend is so posh and his family found Ferrari,你男朋友是这么时髦,他家创建了法拉利He uses Apple condoms and he's Facebook friends with G.Armani,他用苹果牌避孕套,他脸书上的朋友有乔治阿玛尼when his stocks are on the rise you love to chase that pace,当他的股票上升的时候你喜欢追赶这速度Do you prefer his Rolex? or his motherf**kin' pretty face.你更喜欢他的劳力士表呢,还是他该死的帅哥脸?In the club, on the floor I want some more, I'm waiting for a sign,在酒吧里我躺在地上,等待着一个信号While you drink up expensive vodka, straight to V.I.P no line,那是当你喝光昂贵的伏特加,走进不用排队的VIP房时I've got to grab your attention,locked on your sex appeal,我会引起你的注意,锁定你曼妙的身材But will you really love me? I don't have nothing to steal.但你会真正爱我吗?我什么都没有No Harley, no money, no single family home,没有哈雷摩托,没有钱,没有大别墅no Mac, no Windows , no Iphone, no Droid.没有Mac系统,没有Windows系统,没有IPhone,没有安卓But I do have somethin' special baby,但我有独特的东西that your boyfriend will never ever own...而你男朋友并没有I'M BLACK FROM THE WAIST DOWN !我腰下面那块是黑色的!!Put your hands down, 把你的手放下来slide your hands, baby,滑下来Put your hands down, 把你的手放下来slide your hands (ahhhhhh) (bis).滑下来Your boyfriend is so posh and his family found Ferrari,你男朋友是这么时髦,他家创建了法拉利He uses Apple condoms and he's Facebook friends with G.Armani,他用苹果牌避孕套,他脸书上的朋友有乔治阿玛尼when his stocks are on the rise you love to chase that pace,当他的股票上升的时候你喜欢追赶这速度Do you prefer his Rolex? or his motherf**kin' pretty face.你更喜欢他的劳力士表呢,还是他该死的帅哥脸?In the club, on the floor I want some more, I'm waiting for a sign,在酒吧里我躺在地上,等待着一个信号While you drink up expensive vodka, straight to V.I.P no line,那是当你喝光昂贵的伏特加,走进不用排队的VIP房时I've got to grab your attention,locked on your sex appeal,我会引起你的注意,锁定你曼妙的身材But will you really love me? I don't have nothing to steal.但你会真正爱我吗?我什么都没有No Gucci , No Porsche, no steeds or fancy horse,没有古瓷,没有保时捷,没有漂亮的马儿no jet , to Ibiza, no art or Mona Lisa,没有喷气机,飞去 Ibiza岛,没有艺术作品也没有蒙娜丽莎no tennis, no yacht, no sweater with a knot,没有网球,没有快艇,没有一个结的毛衣no golf, no sking , no platinum diamond ring.没有高尔夫,没有滑雪板,没有白金钻戒But I do have somethin' special baby,但我有一个特殊的东西that your boyfriend will never ever own...你男朋友永远不会拥有I'M BLACK FROM THE WAIST DOWN !我下面是黑色的!!
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖