英语数字表达 比世界时慢一个小时怎么表达

3分钟英语演讲(关于可爱的中国)(急!)3分钟,可爱的中国是主题,只有1个小时了我对123.161.9.* 4-25 11:20 十分地鄙视。十分十分地鄙视。廉耻,礼仪,自重都不知道写的人怎么还在世界上混_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
3分钟英语演讲(关于可爱的中国)(急!)3分钟,可爱的中国是主题,只有1个小时了我对123.161.9.* 4-25 11:20 十分地鄙视。十分十分地鄙视。廉耻,礼仪,自重都不知道写的人怎么还在世界上混
3分钟英语演讲(关于可爱的中国)(急!)3分钟,可爱的中国是主题,只有1个小时了我对123.161.9.* 4-25 11:20 十分地鄙视。十分十分地鄙视。廉耻,礼仪,自重都不知道写的人怎么还在世界上混啊
一、Good morning,ladies and gentlemen,I’m very glad to make a speech here.Today my topic is “I love you,China.” Since the day I was born,I began to have a proud name—Chinese.Since the day I began to talk,the most beautiful sentence I’ve ever learnt has been “I love you,China!” I love you,China,and I’m so proud of being a Chinese.I’m proud that I’ve got the beautiful yellow skin,black eyes and black hair.I’m also proud that I speak the most beautiful language in the world—Chinese.I love you,China,for I can feel the deep love you give me every day,every minute.Last year,I got an opportunity to visit the United States of America.During my staying there,my father’s boss once invited my family to dinner.While at table,he looked at me and asked:“Little boy,how long have you been in America?” “About a month,” I answered,“How lucky you are!” he said,“If you were living in China,how could you learn such perfect English?” I smiled and told him proudly that all the students in China are able to learn English at school.I saw his surprised eyes and said to myself,“I’m proud of you,China.For you are offering us the best education.” When I came back from the USA,my friends asked me:“How do you feel about your staying there?” “Wonderful” I said.“Then why do you come back?” Hearing this,I told them there were lots of beautiful countries in the world,but none of them can compare with our own country—China.How true the saying is:“There’s no place like home!” I love you,China.As a young student,all we should do is to study hard and devote ourselves whole-heartedly in the future,to the great cause of building you into an even stronger and greater country in the world.I love you,my dear motherland!I love you,China!Thank you for your listening !There is a beatiful country standing in the east of the world .She has red soil ,big mountains,long rivers and hardworking people ,she is just like a diamond ,shinning all the time ,and she is my dearest country -------China !I love my motherland !Because I love the different races of my country !Each race has its own culture and customs.Some people are kindhearted,some people are ggenerous,some people are humourous...anyway ,I can't display evry race of my country ,but what I want to tell you is that the Chinese people are great.Because of them ,our motherland is developing day by day .Our country is becoming much stronger tham before .My country has so many great places of interest ,which is known not only to every citizen ,but also to the world .When the foreigners talk about China ,they all extend their thums and say"En...China is a famous and fantastic country !"Yes,that's ture !We have the Great Wall ,the world's second longest river ,the oldest history and the most glorious culture .As wa all know ,China is one of the largest countries in the world ,when it is snowing in the north ,the flowers have come out in the south ,when the people in the south are enjoying the sunshine on the beach ,the people in the north are skiing on the ice .How marvelous it is !So now I can speak to the world loudly "My country is really great !My country is really beatiful !But for many years ,we were looked down upon by foreigners .Because we were poor in the past .So what shall we do now We must study hard now and then we can join the team of construction of the world and I believe my country will be better and better in the following days ,I am sure ,our country will play a more important part on the stage of the world ,our people will be the richest in the world and our great country will always stand proudly in the east of the world !Anywhere ,if anyone asks me which country I come from ,I will tell them loudly and proudly :I come from China ,I am a Chinese !
您可能关注的推广On World Reading Day, we carried out a survey about the reading habits of high school students. According to the survey, 45.75% of the students read books they buy and 8.5% of them download e-books or read online. 35.75% of the students borrow books from friends or the library and 11% of them read in the school reading-room. From the survey we can see that the use rate of the school reading-room is not high enough. We suggest that its opening hours be extended and meanwhile bookstores be invited into the school to make it convenient for students to buy books.略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
假如你叫李华,你班的同学就中学生是否应该带手机上学持不同意见。请你根据下列信息,给Teens的编辑写一封信,介绍同学们的看法,并阐明自己的观点。60%的同学赞成40%的同学反对1.方便和家长、同学联系2.有拍照、听音乐等多功能可以放松自己3.时尚1.上网聊天,沉迷游戏,经常发短信2.影响学生集中精力学习3.有时影响课堂教学注意 : 1. 信的格式与开头已为你写好;&&&& 2. 词数:120 左右Dear editor,I’m writing to tell you about the discussion we’ve had on whether the school students should carry a mobile phone to school.& Opinions on the question are divided as follows. _______________________________________________________________________________Yours sincerelyLi Ming
假设你是李明, 在上网时,看了网友整理的“2011年感动中国小人物”榜单,收集的人和事令你非常感动。其中“周口阿婆”的事情让你深有感触。请根据下表提示用英语写一篇短文,讲讲“周口阿婆”的故事和你的感想。周口阿婆* 祖籍河南周口的阿婆和老伴在深圳生活,住无定所;* 阿婆每晚在深圳大学附近卖画,饿了就吃两口干粮;* 10元一幅的彩笔画,一晚上也只能画好两幅;* 处境艰难但阿婆自尊心强,不愿乞讨,坚持卖画为生,自食其力。你的感想…………注意:1. 对所给要点逐一陈述,可适当发挥,不要简单翻译;2. 词数150左右。When surfing the Internet, I came across&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达(满分25分)对每个人而言,学习是非常重要的。请你以Being a Successful Learner为题,根据下表的提示,写一篇短文。词数:120左右。学习的重要性1.科技发展的需要2.激烈的社会竞争3.国家强盛成功的学习者的共性独立、主动、目的明确、学以致用你的看法怎样成为成功的学习者(至少两点):1.……2.……注意:短文的开头已写,不计入总数。Being a Successful LearnerStudy is very important for every individual because we &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假如你是王霞,你的美国朋友Ashley说他将在三月初来中国。请你根据下表提供的信息为他推荐两个旅游点。词数:120字左右地点山东青岛四川岷山特色避暑胜地,以蓝色的大海,美丽的海滨闻名环境优雅,风景秀丽,山上名寺甚多,历史悠久价格1000元500 元时间5天4天&Dear Ashley,____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours sincerelyWang Xia
阅读下面内容,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。大多数人都希望受到别人欢迎,但并非都能做到。请根据下表问卷调查结果,写一篇题为How to be popular的英文短文。45%的人认为1. 改善外表,穿着得体,精神状态好2. 经常微笑,待人友善55%的人认为1. 培养对他人的体贴2. 当个好听众3. 不说别人的坏话你自己的观点(至少两点)注意:1. 短文必须包括所有要点,可适当发挥。 2. 开头已经写好,但不计入总词汇。 3. 词数:150左右。How to be popular Many people desire to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal. What is the secret to popularity? ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假如你是李明,学校领导和教师因为担心同学们浏览不健康的网站,关闭了教室内电脑的网络浏览功能,你们感到很难过。请你给校长写一封信,劝说校长同意开通教室内的网络。注意:1. 信中要包括下表中的所有内容;2. 词数:120左右;3. 信的开头和结尾已经给出,但不计入总词数。4. 参考词汇:sense of judgment(判断力)事由教室内的电脑不能上网,建议学校开通网络。原因1. 有利于查找资料;2. 浏览新闻,了解信息;3. 作为高中生,我们正在形成自己的判断力。&Dear Headmaster,I’m writing to persuade you to let us surf the Internet in the classroom._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Looking forward to your reply. Yours, Li Ming
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达(满分25分)中国小伙王跃经过重重选拔成为参加“火星之旅”体验活动的志愿者。针对此班上举行了一场班会:班主题是太空探险的意义。请结合下表内容给校报用英语发表一篇文章,客观地介绍讨论的情况并表达你自己的观点。【注意】&字数100-120英语翻译topic:糊涂的明白时间渐渐的离开我慢慢的明白不是我不爱而是我有太多的无奈而这一切的一切爱情的世界充满快乐与悲哀而我只想得到你的爱_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译topic:糊涂的明白时间渐渐的离开我慢慢的明白不是我不爱而是我有太多的无奈而这一切的一切爱情的世界充满快乐与悲哀而我只想得到你的爱
英语翻译topic:糊涂的明白时间渐渐的离开我慢慢的明白不是我不爱而是我有太多的无奈而这一切的一切爱情的世界充满快乐与悲哀而我只想得到你的爱
Muddled understood time leaves graduallyI begin to understand slowlyit is not my negative affectionbut I have no alternative wayall that and this you don't understand clearlylove world goes joyfully and sorrowfully but Ijust wants to obtain you,my loving!
糊涂的明白:Careless understand时间渐渐的离开:Time gradually leaves我慢慢的明白 :I am slowly understand不是我不爱:Isn't that I don't love而是我有太多的无奈:But is that I have too many helpless而这一切的一切:But ever...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译我们有两个世界 一个是梦想 另一个是现实 梦想的翅膀总是轻盈的 有无穷尽的幸福与满足 我们可以驾驭轻快的翅膀 任天空遨游,任自我高唱 现实的脚步总是残忍的 有无休止的痛苦_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译我们有两个世界 一个是梦想 另一个是现实 梦想的翅膀总是轻盈的 有无穷尽的幸福与满足 我们可以驾驭轻快的翅膀 任天空遨游,任自我高唱 现实的脚步总是残忍的 有无休止的痛苦
英语翻译我们有两个世界 一个是梦想 另一个是现实 梦想的翅膀总是轻盈的 有无穷尽的幸福与满足 我们可以驾驭轻快的翅膀 任天空遨游,任自我高唱 现实的脚步总是残忍的 有无休止的痛苦与烦恼 我们只能放慢沉重的脚步 任大地践踏,任自我低吟 人们在梦想与现实中徘徊 不知是梦想创造现实 还是现实摧残梦想 那年冬天 我迈开了脚步 虽然不知会僵硬在何方 但还是迈出了第一步 别无他求 只想找到一点温暖 来融化冰凉的心 今年冬天 我寻找足迹 虽然身后有一串串深深的脚印 却不知哪是我的 没有目的 只想知道哪是我前进的路 来延续我的脚步 明天应该是灿烂的 我肯定 昨天和今天我都在抗击风雨 风雨之后应该是彩虹 明天应该是辉煌的 我坚信 昨天和今天我都在赶路 赶在日出时分是最美的 明天应该是我的出现 我保证 昨天和今天我就有所准备 准备我人生中的每一刻
We have two worldA dream isThe other is a realityThe wings of the light always dreamWithout end of happiness and fulfillmentWe can control the light wingsRenTianKong roam and sing for selfReal steps will always cruelHave the endless pain and annoyanceWe can only slow down heavy stepsLet the earth trample, let yourself low moansPeople in the dream and reality lingeredDon't know is a dream to create the realityOr realistic dreams that winter had I moved at a paceAlthough do not know where will be stiffBut a foot in the doorDon't have no him forJust want to find a little warmthTo melt the cold heartIn the winter I look for tracksAlthough behind a string deep ?明白?《哈么雷特》是英国著名作家莎士比亚文艺复兴时期的杰出代表作。它反映了当时英国社会的矛盾冲出和社会环境。主人公哈姆雷特出生在一个开明君主的家庭,从小学到大学接受人文主义的教育,他热爱他所生活的美好世界,他相信科学和理智。但丑恶的现实却极大地打击了他。父王暴死、叔父窃权、母亲嫁叔,所有美好的信仰全被击溃。他的性格也发生了很大的转变。“生存还是毁灭,这是一个值得思考的问题”最后在现实面前哈姆雷特痛下决心,勇敢地同敌人展开斗争。哈姆雷特的结局无疑是悲惨的,所有的人都死了。《哈姆雷特》虽然讲述的是王子复仇的故事,但却反映出一种社会现实,值得每一个人思考。读音,音标,英语如何翻译,英文意思,英语怎么说?--上海科技翻译网-021-
Email:&&MSN:&& QQ:&&
上海科技翻译网
英译汉,汉译英,上海,运用先进科技,全面提升翻译,排版,校对等各方面
服务质量,夜以继日,精译求精,都是为了获得客户的微笑。
《哈么雷特》是英国著名作家莎士比亚文艺复兴时期的杰出代表作。它反映了当时英国社会的矛盾冲出和社会环境。主人公哈姆雷特出生在一个开明君主的家庭,从小学到大学接受人文主义的教育,他热爱他所生活的美好世界,他相信科学和理智。但丑恶的现实却极大地打击了他。父王暴死、叔父窃权、母亲嫁叔,所有美好的信仰全被击溃。他的性格也发生了很大的转变。“生存还是毁灭,这是一个值得思考的问题”最后在现实面前哈姆雷特痛下决心,勇敢地同敌人展开斗争。哈姆雷特的结局无疑是悲惨的,所有的人都死了。《哈姆雷特》虽然讲述的是王子复仇的故事,但却反映出一种社会现实,值得每一个人思考。
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语时间的表达方式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信