翻译句子【英语】昨天是五月十三日,国庆在家看电视我有精彩的一天,我国庆在家看电视没有看电视,也

英语翻译1.史密斯一家经常在晚饭后看电视.2.他们正在看报纸.3.此刻,他正在看一本有趣的书.4.今天晚上,孩子们没看电视.5.现在,我爷爷正在客厅里喝茶.6.我总是10点钟上床睡觉.7.我妈妈经常在_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.史密斯一家经常在晚饭后看电视.2.他们正在看报纸.3.此刻,他正在看一本有趣的书.4.今天晚上,孩子们没看电视.5.现在,我爷爷正在客厅里喝茶.6.我总是10点钟上床睡觉.7.我妈妈经常在
英语翻译1.史密斯一家经常在晚饭后看电视.2.他们正在看报纸.3.此刻,他正在看一本有趣的书.4.今天晚上,孩子们没看电视.5.现在,我爷爷正在客厅里喝茶.6.我总是10点钟上床睡觉.7.我妈妈经常在晚上洗衣服.8.他通常下午去游泳.9.孩子们正在花园里玩.
1.The Smith always watches TV after dinner.2.They are reading newspaper.3.He is reading an interesting book now.4.The children did not watch TV tonight.5.My grandfather is drinking tea in the living room.6.I always go to bed at 10 o'clock.7.My mother always washes the clothes in the evening now.8.He usually goes swimming in the afternoon.9.The kids are playing in the garden.
1. The Smith often watches TV after supper.2. They are reading newspapers.3. He is reading an interesting book now.4. The children didn't watch TV tonight.5. My grandfather is drin...
1.The Smith usually watch TV after dinner.2.They are reading newspaper now.3.Now,he is reading an interesting book.4.Tonight,children don't watch TV.5.Now,my grandpa is drinking te...
1.The Smiths always watch TV after dinner.2.They are
readingnewspaper now.3.He is reading an interesting book at the moment.
1 The Smiths often watch TV
after dinner .2 They are now reading the newspapers.3 He is reading an interesting book at present.4 The children didn't watch TV this evening.5 My gra...关于英语翻译句子⒈难希去年乘火车去苏州旅行了.⒉我希望他明天来这儿.⒊琳达,不要把这件事情告诉别人.⒋他们昨晚决定看电视.⒌今天天气很好,但是他却待在家里没有出去.第1句应是:_百度作业帮
关于英语翻译句子⒈难希去年乘火车去苏州旅行了.⒉我希望他明天来这儿.⒊琳达,不要把这件事情告诉别人.⒋他们昨晚决定看电视.⒌今天天气很好,但是他却待在家里没有出去.第1句应是:
关于英语翻译句子⒈难希去年乘火车去苏州旅行了.⒉我希望他明天来这儿.⒊琳达,不要把这件事情告诉别人.⒋他们昨晚决定看电视.⒌今天天气很好,但是他却待在家里没有出去.第1句应是:南希去年乘火车去苏州旅行了.
1. Nancy traveled to Suzhou last year.2. I hope he can be here tomorrow.3. Linda, please do not tell anybosy about this.4. They decided to watched TV last night.5. It is a fine day today, but he stayed home instead of going out.
⒈Difficult Greece to go by train Suzhou to travel last year. ⒉I hoped that he will come here tomorrow. ⒊Linda, do not tell this matter others. ⒋They decided last night watches the television...
1Nacy traveled to SuZhou last year by train.2I wish he would be here tomrrow.3linda,don't tell that fair to anybody else4They decided to watch tv last night5Weather's fine today,but he stay home instead of going outside.我们今天度过了精彩的一天,英文翻译_百度作业帮
我们今天度过了精彩的一天,英文翻译
我们今天度过了精彩的一天,英文翻译
我们今天度过了精彩的一天翻译为:We spend a wonderful day today
we had a wonderful day
We had a wonderful time today.We enjoyed ourself today.看电视太多对你的身体没有好处。这句话用英语怎么翻译阿!教教我阿_百度知道
看电视太多对你的身体没有好处。这句话用英语怎么翻译阿!教教我阿
我有更好的答案
Watching TV too much is bad for your body
Watch TV too much not good for your body
TV is not good for your body.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
看电视的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询