we( )to grow somefried green tomatoess.what( )our

1.What we have to face is that everyone has to grow up,()come some growing pains.A.whenB.with whichC.whichD.what2.-I guess I must leave now.See you tomorrow._()I have some important information for you.A.Hang onB.Carry onC,Keep onD.Wait on写出具_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.What we have to face is that everyone has to grow up,()come some growing pains.A.whenB.with whichC.whichD.what2.-I guess I must leave now.See you tomorrow._()I have some important information for you.A.Hang onB.Carry onC,Keep onD.Wait on写出具
1.What we have to face is that everyone has to grow up,()come some growing pains.A.whenB.with whichC.whichD.what2.-I guess I must leave now.See you tomorrow._()I have some important information for you.A.Hang onB.Carry onC,Keep onD.Wait on写出具体原因,
1 B 这是定语从句.前部分是主(语从句)+ 系 + 表(语从句)我们所面对的是每个人都要长大,后面是定语从句,倒装的形式“伴随我们长大的还有成长痛”,正常语序应该是 some growing pains come with 我们的长大(即前面句子)2.A.因为我还有重要信息告诉你,所以“hang on "别挂断want to grow some tomatoes._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
want to grow some tomatoes.
want to grow some tomatoes.
我们想种一些西红柿
我们想种点西红柿。。。现在农场这么红啊?
我们想种些番茄。
我们想种一些番茄。From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gabrielle Monique Union Wade (born October 29, 1972) is an American actress and former model. Among her notable roles is her performance as the cheerleader opposite
in the film , (2000). In 2000, she played a medical doctor in the
drama series . In 2003, Union starred opposite
in the hit film . Also in 2003, she starred with
in . In 2008, she was featured in the film
and . In 2012, Union was featured in an ensemble cast of the film version of .
Gabrielle Union was born in , the daughter of Theresa (Glass), a phone company manager and social worker, and Sylvester E. Union, a business executive and military sergeant. She was raised
and "to be an independent woman, standing on my own two feet, and that's the road I opted to take." Union's earliest memory is playing catch with her father. As a child, Union had no best friend, but a group of best friends called "The Bash Crew". According to Union, her mother taught her to have "a world perspective" and took her to a gay pride parade at age 8 after the family moved to
where she was raised. Her parents divorced after thirty years of marriage and Union said, "They handled their divorce and our subsequent transition into a blended family with grace and dignity and respect. They always put us first and didn't involve us. I'm lucky that I can just mirror what my parents did and always put the kids first. They're pretty awesome, I'm lucky.”
Union grew up with self-esteem issues relating to her appearance, as she believed growing up that blonde women were "the ideal of beauty" and "if I looked nothing like that, then I must be ugly." She also grew tired of receiving compliments on her intelligence and longed to be acknowledged for her physical appearance. "I was never really looked upon as being pretty. Every girl wants to hear, 'You’re a princess,' and people would be like, 'You are funny.' or 'What a smart girl Gab is!' I was like, 'I don’t want to be smart! I want to be pretty!'" On her college football memories, Union reflected, "In my family if you couldn’t talk
football – that means knowing the black shirt defense, knowing the I-back formation – then you don’t get to have an opinion. When I first toured the Nebraska campus and I saw Turner Gill walk, I freaked out. That was like the biggest star-struck moment I’ve probably ever had in my life. But it's because I grew up in a household that always talked specifically Cornhusker football and
sports, at the time."
Union attended the , where she played on the club soccer team, before transferring to . She eventually transferred to
and earned a degree in .[] While studying there in her senior year, she interned at the Judith Fontaine Modeling & Talent Agency to earn extra academic credits. Oftentimes during her internships, clients would ask about her and be disappointed that she was only a behind-the-scenes employee.[] The agents started to notice this, so, upon the end of her internship, Union was asked to become a model.[] Invited by the agency's owner, Judith Fontaine, Union agreed and started working as a model because she thought it would be an easy way to pay off her college loans. She modeled until her agent discovered she had a talent for acting.
Union started her acting career in minor roles. Her first audition was for "". Other of her earlier roles included those in teen movies such as , , and . In 1997, Union appeared in the sixth-season episode of " –
N'Garen. She also appeared in
as Vanessa, in
as Denise, and in five episodes of
as Keesha Hamilton.
She appeared in the 2000 film . In 2000 Union performed the role of Isis in the cheerleading movie
opposite . Bring It On helped push Union into the mainstream and she began gaining more exposure. Union herself would say of all her films, Bring It On gave her the "biggest boost". This led to Union being cast in the
television drama
as Dr. Courtney Ellis. Union was featured in
and was seen as having "a beguiling sincerity, even when she's fudging the truth." Union was cast in her first leading role in the 2003 film
with . This was her second time working with the rapper since making a cameo in his video "Paradise" in 2002. When casting Eva, director Gary Hardwick was looking for an actress capable of instantly changing from "sexy and funny to caustic and dramatic." Hardwick had previously worked with Union in The Brothers and believed she was perfect for the role of Eva. Union's role in the film was met by praise, with Dustin Putman of
wrote that she was "the star attraction, and the number-one reason to even consider seeing the film." Union drew influence from her father for the "stern" look she had in the film, admitting that she had stolen it from him.
Union landed the role of 's character's girlfriend, Syd, in the film , a box office success grossing over $273 million worldwide. Union claimed to have seen , the predecessor to Bad Boys II, "about 100 times" and stated she like the film because "it was the first time we got to see Will out of the ‘Fresh Prince’ mode and he was kind of like billy-bad-ass. It kind of established him as like a sex symbol. That was cool. And I think it was the first time we saw Martin as the straight man. And I really enjoy him when he plays a straight man, like in Life and Bad Boys. I loved it.”[] Union felt that she had been "blessed" with her role in the film and expressed that she was "blessed to have the opportunity to try to take it to the next level.” The following year she appeared in .
Union starred with
in the film
in 2004. The film was unpopular with critics. She appeared in the 2005 film , costarring
and portraying an African-American woman with delusions that she is . They were noted by Mark Olsen of the Los Angeles Times as having "a strange, offbeat chemistry that drives the film." Union was credited with owning "the picture" and navigating "the tricky twists of her character with skill and ease, veering from lunatic ravings to moments of lucidity, all tinged with fragility and a haunting self-awareness". She won an award for Best Actress in Neo Ned at the , and the film received awards at several festivals.
Union in February 2009
She starred in the 2005 remake of
with comedian . When asked if she would stay with Cedric's character in real life, she stated: "I'm staying with him. You know I got asked a lot if Alice would ever be with Ralph. I said you can't judge a book by its cover because you're going to miss out on a lot of good reading. When I met my husband, he didn't look like anybody I had ever dated. I had been dating all these different people and I had this certain look that I needed. When I met my husband, he was covered in tattoos, both of his ears were pierced and he had a motorcycle. I was like 'ew.' But you never know what package true love is going to come in, you just have to open up and be ready for it. So all of that is to say, I do have a Ralph. He's not the obvious choice based on my past dating history, but it works for me."
Union starred in the short-lived
series . She called the series a "reworking" rather than a remake. Union admitted that at the time of getting the script, she was turned off, but became interested after reading the script at her agent's insistence. She then met with series creator
and executive producer , who told her they thought of her anytime they thought of the character. Union did not believe them and asked who else passed auditioning, leading the pair to explain "we thought about Perri Reed we thought about strength, and thought about you". They confirmed Union's casting did not change the script due to her ethnicity, as it was never brought up in the context of the series. In 2006, she starred as ' love interest in the music video for Rhymes' "".[]
Union starred in the 2007 film
(released on ). She played Julia Rossmore, a romantically challenged attorney. The role was written with her in mind. Before working with Perry, she went to see his stage show, which helped her understand him and his audience. Union and Perry's agent ended up on the same plane and she indicated to the agent that she would "love to work" with Perry. The agent set the pair up to have lunch together, which lasted four hours, during which Union said that they "connected" and Perry turned in the script a month later. She filmed Daddy's Little Girls over the summer of 2006 in Atlanta, Georgia. Union was seen as performing her character well along with
and having a "great sense of comedic timing". Union's character also drew comparisons to Eva, her role in Deliver Us from Eva. According to Union, Perry had specifically approached her over not turning the role into the same character, as he wanted a "strong independent woman who might have some of the same struggles" Union also related to her character in Daddy's Little Girls more, adding that she was "much more Julia than I was Eva."
Union made an appearance in the 2007
which opened on December 12. Since she had no children of her own, Union used her mother, sister and friend to portray the divorced single mother of three in the film. She found the children that she worked with to not be seasoned actors, which she felt added to the authenticity of their reactions, and called them "really, great, well behaved children." She enjoyed working with . Overall, Union was happy with the role and with working with Latifah. She called working on the film an "amazing experience" and credited Latifah with making the filming an easy process. Union initially turned down the role, as she did not want to get typecast for playing a mother until friends told her of other actresses that had played similar roles and still found success in their careers.
In an interview with , Union complained about the lack of roles for black actresses and actors in : "There used to be [roles] specifically written black, if you knew
was doing a movie you knew his wife, girl or love interest was going to be black [but] that's not necessarily the case anymore. You’re in that room with every amazingly talented actress of every hue, and it's a dogfight, it's hard". Moreover, although she often plays strong, opinionated characters, Union believes that "Hollywood needs to recognize all shades of African-American beauty."[]
In 2008 Union appeared on
for three episodes (36–38) as Renee, 's () sister and 's () love interest.[] She also made a cameo appearance in the music video for 's "".[] Union appeared in the 2008 film . Union was reported to have signed to the film in March 2008. She portrayed Geneva Wade, who later married . Waters was portrayed by , who Union played opposite to. Union also worked with , who she had known since she was a teenager. In December 2008, Union said of Beyoncé, "It's been nice to see that her music and her lifestyle choices and her acting choices have all evolved as she's gotten older." Union was seen as a "pleasant surprise" to the film and her performance was said to have shown she had larger acting range than her previous roles. Union later called taking the role of Geneva Wade in the film the best business decision she had ever made. Union appeared in the 2008 film , playing the love interest of
character. Union said the film was a gift. That same year, she wrote the foreword for
Letters to a Young Sister: DeFINE your Destiny.
Union joined the cast of the U.S. television series
and appeared in four episodes prior to its cancellation in May 2009. She appeared in the ABC series
as Zoey Andata, a role for which she was nominated for an
in 2010. Union was announced to have joined the cast of FlashForward in July 2009. FlashForward Executive Producer
said in a statement "We're thrilled that Gabrielle is joining our cast" and reflected, "When we met with her, we immediately knew she was our Zoey. She's witty, soulful and beautiful". Union played opposite
and she stated she was "glad that they're showing two people of color with, like, a really ... loving and nurturing relationship."
Union in September 2010
She appeared in episodes of
in 2010 and 2011. Union was reported to be joining the cast of Army Wives in June 2010. Union attended a
launch event on March 26, 2011 in . In April 2011, Union attended the opening of Tao Beach in Las Vegas. Union was reported in May 2011 to have landed roles in , a romantic comedy based on
book , and an indie film, Family Tree. In June 2011, Union defended the music video for the
single "" after it sparked controversy for Rihanna depicting a rape victim shooting and killing her attacker. Union related that every rape victim was "unique", which extended to how they believed justice should be carried out. In January 2012, Union was announced to be a participant in Bounce TV's documentary "Our History".
In 2012 she worked with
on the romantic comedy
playing the role of Natalie, the soon to be wife of
character Wesley Deeds. Union said that after she read the script she became interested in working with Tyler Perry again. "Once I read the script, the biggest thing was that I loved how he didn’t make her a bitch. My character’s usually the villain in this sort of romantic drama. I was very happy that Tyler made her a normal person who has a great career, great friends and who comes from a great family. So, in this case, maybe the relationship’s just not working instead of my character’s being an evil shrew."[] She also expressed her positive views on working with the cast, describing
as "an icon, and amazing."
She then appeared in 's movie . Union read Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man with friends and thought the book was "common sense".[] The movie debuted at No. 1 during the weekend of April 20, 2012. In the film, Union portrays Kristen, who is in an interracial relationship with a character portrayed by . The interracial relationship was not addressed in the film and regarding this, Union stated: "Our characters were not race specific. Interracial relationships are really over thought in Hollywood. It’s simple…just focus on the relationship!"[] Union related to her character since she "married young, divorced young, and now I'm older and wiser while being in a committed relationship." Union and
were seen as having taken advantage of their "straightforward characters to add spots of comic zest as well."
Her next appearance was . The film was Brian Savelson's directorial debut and Union expressed how impressed she was with his writing ability, stating that he "wrote such an amazing, nuanced character of Vicky". Union described herself as being "honored" since she had "generally had never predicted or considered auditioning for a role like this". Savelson offered her the role and she was "blown away" due to Savelson having "enough interest" to offer the part to her. She then "fell in love" with the character she portrayed and story of the film. Union was also satisfied with her character being an integral part of the storyline and called the film "a painfully real character piece with a dynamic between father and son, significant others and how it all comes together in a kind of broad way." Union believed the role was not written with ethnicity in mind and she called this "ideal" and viewed "this particular role" as having "added a layer that made it more interesting. It’s not spoken, but you can definitely see it." Union was offered the role two years prior to the film's release, in 2010 and later called the film "my win."
In 2013, she was the star of the
network show . Union learned of the series while auditioning for
for the role of , which ultimately went to . Union has said that she is content with having lost the role in Scandal to Washington. "I didn't get Scandal, but I got something better -- which is my own show," Union stated. "It's all about building a legacy. This new opportunity is something I feel that can grow." Union was impressed with the show's quality and professionalism. "We have so many amazing veterans and so many amazing up-and-comers. It's a beautiful mix.” Also in 2013 Union starred in 's short film The Door as part of 's Women's Tales campaign.
Union reprised her role as Kristen in
in 2014, which received mostly negative reviews. She attended the premiere of the film at the TCL Chinese Theatre, with the rest of the cast. Prior to the film's release, Union expressed her and the cast's belief that the film would do well at the box office. "We had so much fun with the first one. And part of what people responded to was our fun as friends. So to get to come together, all of us friends -- we've all known each other over a decade -- to go to Vegas and they're going to pay us, we knew it would translate again." By July 17, 2014 the film grossed $64,468,351. Union's character in the film was compared to her, the character being a newlywed while Union was engaged at the time. Union did not see this similarity since unlike her character, she kept "her relationship enjoyable, fresh and exciting". Union was announced in July 2014 as a producer in the Lifetime film With This Ring. The leads of the film included , who Union previously worked with in the films The Honeymooners, Think Like a Man and its sequel. Union stated that Hall was "one of the most gifted actresses in our business".
She was featured in
, playing the fiancée of Rock's character. Union viewed her character as being similar to members of the
family or the Braxton sisters.
Union admits to being "obsessed" with
since her childhood. She has also voiced her admiration for , and . Union enjoys the music of ,
and . In particular, she favored Vandross' duet with , "".
Union believes she bears a strong resemblance to her mother and said she sees her mother when she looks in the mirror. She feels that anyone that wants to "follow in her footsteps" should stay in school, since they have "the rest" of their lives to act. Union is friends with . Union has insisted that she would not have survived her victimhood after her rape had it not been for watching Winfrey's talk show. Winfrey stated Union's speech upon receiving the Fierce and Fearless Award, where Union admitted that she had once reveled "in gossip and rumors", inspired her because she "had never heard anyone be that honest in public or private about the competition and fierce drive to be seen and succeed in Hollywood." Union said during an appearance on
that she used to be a "mean girl" until attending a party with her trainer and sounding board, A.J. Jackson. "I was holding court – because I can turn a phrase and be a little slick myself – and I was trashing somebody. Just ripping them to shreds, head to toe," Union recalled.[] "A.J. pulls me aside and says, 'Okay, now, how did your life change? Did you get the guy? Did you get the job? Is your house any bigger? Did money just magically get put in your pocket? What positive [event] happened in your life after you just tore that woman down?'" In February 2012, Union was identified as a suspicious person by airport security and was subjected to a "hair patdown". She tweeted about the experience. "Hopefully my weave doesn't cause turbulence," Union joked. "It's clearly very powerful."
From college onward, Union has reread
every year after a professor told her to read it continuously because of it being relatable to different aspects of a person's life. Union, after reading the autobiography several times throughout the years, concluded that the professor was correct.
Union attended the World AIDS Day event at Brooklyn Borough Hall in New York City on December 1, 2010. Union ran in the Global Race for the Cure in
on Saturday, June 2, 2012, in honor of her friend Kristen Martinez, who died from breast cancer. Union was present at the
in Washington, D.C. on August 23, 2013 and unveiled a limited-edition 1963
stamp to celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of the march.
Union is a spokeswoman for . She became affiliated with Neutrogena in 2004. Jan Hall, President of Neutrogena in North America at the time she joined, praised her as "a beautiful and spirited woman, who truly personifies the fresh, healthy look of Neutrogena and we are excited to have her join our team". It was reported in November 2014, that Union became ambassador for nail polish company SensatioNail. She became the company's first celebrity ambassador and creative advisor.
In 2010, Union launched Love & Blessings, a clothing line for plus-sized women. The line was inspired by Union's full-figured sister. In March 2014, Union released her first wine, "Vanilla Puddin'".
While in high school, Union dated former NBA player . Union has said Kidd broke up with her two weeks before junior prom. Union met
at a party in 1999. They married on May 5, 2001, and separated in October 2005. The divorce was finalized in 2006.[] Union says that when she got divorced she "sort of realized that I hadn't been making sound choices which were the best for me to pursue my hopes and dreams and aspirations and passions." In a 2014 interview, Union stated that she may have rushed into the relationship for the wrong reasons, noting that, "in my 20s, I was all about getting the ring." Union had earlier reflected that she spent much of the marriage "upset" and from the relationship, she realized that the men in her life were "just human."
In 2009, Union began dating
player . According to Wade, he and Union briefly split up at some point early in 2013 because of career demands. During that time, Wade and a longtime friend conceived a son, Xavier, born in November 2013. Wade and Union reconciled, and became engaged in December 2013, the month after the birth. The couple married on August 30, 2014, in . Upon the marriage, Union became a stepmother to Xavier and Wade's two elder sons from his first marriage, Zaire (born 2002) and Zion (born 2007). Union stated in an interview prior to the marriage that she and Wade would be signing a
to protect their individual assets. Union and Wade spent their honeymoon in the
In 1992, at age 19, Union was attacked and raped at her part-time job at a Payless Store. Her attacker later turned himself in and was sentenced to 33 years in prison.[] She has since become an advocate for survivors of . Union has voiced her support for Jada, a Texas teenager who was allegedly taken advantage of after passing out during a party and had her assault filmed and posted in clips online, where her assault has been mocked by others on social networking websites. Union posted a picture of Jada on
and wrote: "Rape is never funny. Ever. This brave young woman is what a real-life superhero looks like ... Someone who stands up and acts when injustice occurs. She's just a child and she's using her voice for good, even in the face of her own personal horror ... My hero #IStandWithJada".
Union has also addressed the death of
and stated "When you have influence I think it’s the responsible thing to do, to speak out on an issue when you see injustice. I’m still fighting for Trayvon ... we all should." In the months following Martin's death, Union supported a petition that called for Florida District Attorney Norman Wolfinger to bring charges against . After Zimmerman was acquitted of charges in Martin's death in July 2013, Union remarked, "Apparently walking while black is a crime punishable by death." Union was angered by
position on abortion, which he explained as a woman not being able to get pregnant in the case of "legitimate rape". Tanganyika Williams, the aunt of NBA player , was killed on July 8, 2014. Union posted on both Instagram and Twitter, calling for anyone with information on the killer of Barnes's aunt to report their information to authorities.
In 2008, Union supported
in his presidential campaign. She would later say that the election "invigorated me in a way that I’d never really been before about being part of the process". She added, "I take a lot of pride knowing that my president understands that we are our brothers’ and sisters’ keepers, and we have a responsibility to each other. He understands that America prospers when we’re all doing it together, when everyone does their fair share and plays by the same rules.” After working on the unsuccessful pilot for Army Wives, Union was appointed by President Obama to work with the National Advisory Committee for Violence Against Women. Union called the appointment "a little more fulfilling" than the pilot. Obama contacted her specifically after learning that the pilot had fallen through.
Union participated in the Obama campaign's "Greater Together" initiative. She was visible on HBCU campuses and spoke of her belief that the media was against the president. Of the media's negative focus on President Obama, Union said, "As we're bombarded with a 24-hour news cycle telling us everything that the GOP believes is wrong with our president, it's important to drive the point home what exactly he has accomplished, separate the truth from fiction and also mobilize voters". In late-2012, she held a campaign event for President Obama in . In an interview, she cited her reasons for endorsing him for re-election, including satisfaction over the death of
and an interest in keeping student loans down. She also expressed her own views on equality while reasoning why Obama should be president. Union called on Republican presidential candidate
to release his tax returns and birth certificate and noted that his father
had released his own tax returns when running for President of the United States. The office of Atlanta Mayor
in November 2014 announced a campaign, titled "Take a Stand" and its commission of a short film featuring Union and .
Union is an Ambassador in 's Circle of Promise. Union became a spokesperson for
breast health initiative and launched the Women Are Watching campaign with other actresses in 2012. In October 2014, it was announced that Union would be designing T-shirts to bring attention to the Women Are Watching campaign. The announcement came a month before the 2014 midterm elections, with the campaign hoping to have its female base become both aware and critical of the issues and the platform of platform of each candidate. Union said in a press release: "It's hard to believe we're still living in a time when some politicians believe they should make decisions for women about birth control and basic health care. That's why I'm always proud to support Planned Parenthood Action Fund's efforts to engage women around critical issues in the upcoming election through their Women Are Watching campaign. We have to vote like our access to birth control and basic health care is on the line this year – because it is". Union attended a charity event on November 18, 2014 which benefited A Night on the Runwade, Dwyane Wade's foundation.
Katarina "Katie" Darlingson
Chastity Church
Brothers, The
Denise Johnson
Conny Spalding
Amanda Luttrell
Evangeline "Eva" Dandrige
Sydney "Syd" Burnett
Clara Thomas
Nicky Callas
Alice Kramden
Elise Carter
Carmel Boxer
Julia Rossmore
Det. Cris Romano
Perfect Holiday, The
Nancy Taylor
Geneva Wade
Long Story Caller
Mary Jane Paul
Erica Long
Mall girl (uncredited)
Episode: "Scenes from a Mall"
Hilary / Jennifer
2 episodes
Episode: "Friends"
Shannon Everette
Episode: "The Competitive Edge"
Tracy Monaghan
3 episodes
Keesha Hamilton
5 episodes
Episode: "Don't Do That Thing You Do"
Episode: "Oh Dad, Poor Dad"
Episode: "The Godfather: Not the Movie"
Shawn / Vanessa
2 episodes
Katisha Grant
Episode: "The Date"
Episode: "Sons and Daughters"
Naomi Parson
Episode: "The He-Man, Player-Hater's Club"
Lydia / Rebecca
2 episodes
Episode: "Pilot"
Tamara Davis
Episode: "Family Matters"
Episode: "Theta"
Episode: "Too Much Pressure"
Dr. Courtney Ellis
11 episodes
Close to Home
Kristen Lang
Episode: "The One With The Cheap Wedding Dress"
Sunny Stevens / Iesha (voice)
Episode: "Hooray for Iesha"
Meeshel Anders
Episode: "The Benign Prerogative"
Clara Thomas
Shauna Parks (voice)
Episode: "Peter's Got Woods"
Perri Reed
10 episodes
Chardonnay Lane
Renee Slater
3 episodes
Jane Seever
4 episodes
Zoey Andata
9 episodes
Episode: "Murder in Charleston"
Sandy Canyons
Episode: "Tijuana, We've Got a Problem"
Half the Sky
Documentary
2013–present
Mary Jane Paul
Nominated work
Best Supporting Actress
Bring It On
Best Actress
Black Reel Awards
Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture
Deliver Us From Eva
MTV Awards
Best Actress
Black Reel Awards
Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy
Best Supporting Actress in a TV Movie/Mini-Series
Breakin' All the Rules
Image Awards
Something the Lord Made
Outstanding Actress in a TV Movie/Mini-Series
Best Actress
Black Reel Awards
Best Ensemble
Best Actress
Wiltz, Teresa (December 11, 2007). . The Washington Post.
Isokariari, Mary (February 27, 2014). . The Voice Online.
Williams, Kam (March 7, 2012). . Bay State Banner.
Wiltz, Teresa (December 11, 2007). . The Washington Post.
Rodgers, Jazmine Denise (February 25, 2014). .
Brown, Bobbi (July 25, 2014). .
Carter, Kelley (April 17, 2012). .
DeMarco Williams (). . .
. BET 2014.
. News Blaze. December 10, 2007.
Wilmington, Michael (March 23, 2001). . Chicago Tribune.
Putman, Dustin. . .
Downey, Ryan J (July 19, 2002). . MTV.
. Rotten Tomatoes 2014.
. Box Office Mojo 2014.
Olsen, Mark (September 8, 2006). . Los Angeles Times.
Turner, Miki (June 16, 2005). . .
Littlejohn, Janice Rhoshalle (September 29, 2005). . Associated Press.
Crean, Ellen (February 19, 2007). . CBS News.
Murray, Rebecca. . .
Feinberg, Lexi (May 23, 2006). . .
Telsch, Rafe. . .
Murray, Rebecca. . .
Barnes, Jessica (March 26, 2008). . The Moviefone Blog.
. Brown Sista Online Magazine. March 25, 2008.
. Whudat. March 25, 2008.
Telsch, Rafe (March 25, 2008). . .
Messer, Lesley (December 5, 2008). . .
. Kenyon Farrow. December 17, 2008 .
Moore, Roger (December 11, 2007). . PopMatters.
. NPR. July 8, 2008.
Huff, Richard (July 28, 2009). . New York Daily News.
. Blastr. August 13, 2009.
. Variety. June 13, 2010.
Creme, Coco (March 2011). . Clutch Magazine.
Jeanine, Sha'Linda (April 5, 2011). .
Melton, Nicole Marie (May 25, 2011). .
Derschowitz, Jessica (June 8, 2011). . CBS News.
Kenneally, Tim (January 31, 2012). . TheWrap.
(). Retrieved on .
. Beautiful Brown Girls.
Rich, Katey. . .
. The Movable Fest.
Martinez, Kiko (December 8, 2012). .
Fretts, Bruce (November 26, 2012). . New York Daily News.
. <. April 18, .
Stack, Tim (January 6, 2014). . Entertainment Weekly.
Eggenberger, Nicole (July 2, 2013). . US Weekly.
. EURweb. July 6, 2014.
. Miu Miu. Retrieved on .
. Sandra Rose.
. Q98. June 19, 2014.
Ross, Sydney (June 11, 2014). . Campus Circle.
Goldberg, Lesley (July 11, 2014). . Hollywood Reporter.
. . July 13, 2014.
Ellwood, Gregory (December 14, 2014). . .
. . May 21, 2012.
Harris, Ginger (July 3, 2004). . South Beach Magazine.
. . April 7, 2006.
. . June 17, 2013.
. Huffington Post. June 20, 2013.
Grabert, Jessica (February 10, 2012). . CinemaBlend.
Mikelberg, Amanda (February 11, 2012). . New York Daily News.
. Orlando Sentinel.
. Contactmusic (). Retrieved on .
. AKA Media INC. August 23, 2013.
. The New York Times. August 4, 2014.
. Knight Rider Tribune. March 11, 2004.
. People. November 14, 2014.
. CNBC. November 20, 2014.
. . September 15, 2010.
. . September 15, 2010.
Taylor, Victoria (March 12, 2014). . New York Daily News.
. People. November 1, .
Dreyer, Lindsay (January 6, 2014). . Wetpaint.
Melas, Chloe (March 18, 2010). . Hollywood Life.
. . 23 April .
Johnson, Zach (April 9, 2012). . Us Weekly 2013.
Cosgrove Baylis, Sheila (December 30, 2013). . People 2013.
Johnson, Zach (December 31, 2013). . E! 2013.
D'Zurilla, Christie (December 31, 2013). . Los Angeles Times 2013.
Fowler, Brandi (December 21, 2013). . E! 2013.
Rayford Rubenstein, Janine (August 30, 2014). . People 2014.
. . 11 September .
Bleier, Evan (February 11, 2014). . UPI.
Diaz, Evelyn (September 12, 2014). . BET.
. Global Grind (). Retrieved on .
(). Retrieved on .
. Sunday World. July 18, 2014.
. CocoaFab. July 16, 2014.
. . July 17, 2014.
. Florida Courier. May 10, 2012.
Bennett, Colette (July 14, 2013). . .
Reid, Joy-Ann (August 20, 2012). . theGrio.
. . July 29, 2014.
. Ebony. February 22, 2012.
Gordy, Cynthia (February 21, 2012). . The Root.
Mullins, Dexter (February 17, 2011). . theGrio.
Vassar, Lynda (February 19, 2011). . .
Gordy, Cynthia (February 21, 2012). . The Root.
. theGrio. October 25, 2012.
. Twitchy.
Leslie, Katie (November 13, 2014). . The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
(). Retrieved on .
. BET. October 7, 2014.
. The Miami Herald. November 21, 2014.
: Hidden categories:}

我要回帖

更多关于 tomatoes怎么读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信