一篇关于睡眠,锻炼的英语情景对话对话

&Forming healthy habitsA recent survey shows that many students have got into some bad living habits, which do great harm to their health. For instance, they don’t have breakfast, stay up late and seldom take exercise. As we all know, health is more important than wealth. Without a healthy body, you cannot do anything even if you are a millionaire.In order to keep fit, it's necessary to get rid of unhealthy habits and form good ones. First of all, eating a healthy breakfast is a great way to start the day. You should eat more fruit and vegetables, which are rich in vitamins. Secondly, get enough sleep. Early to bed and early to rise makes you feel great all day long. Lastly, take exercise every day to make your body strong. As long as you form healthy habits and keep them, you'll have a strong body and live a healthy life. &试题分析:本文属于提纲类短文,文章的要点都已经给了出来,考生不需要去组织。只需要翻译即可,关键在于使用合适的连接词for instance, for one thing ,for another等。同时要注意使用高级句型和高级短语,如倒装句,强调句等多种句式让文章充满变化,更有档次。点评:提纲类短文的写作关键在于涵盖所有的要点,不要有任何的遗漏和省略,在写作的时候注意使用高级的词组和句型,让文章更有文采和档次。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文  I once met a middle-aged stranger who said his money had been stolen at the railway station,so he had no money to go home. He begged for help from passers-by,but they all pretended not to have heard what he was saying and went by quickly. Then he stopped me and wanted me to give him the help. At first I could not accept that because I didn't think he was telling the truth. But when I saw tears in his eyes,I began to believe that he might be in the real trouble,so,just immediately I gave him all the money I had. When he took the money, his face turned red. Before he left,he expressed his great thanks and also said he would give back my money when he reached home.  When I came back to school and told my classmates about my story,they held different opinions. Some of them thought that I did a good deed(做了一件好事) to have given a hand to the person in trouble,while others said that I was cheated. Some even laughed at me and called me a fool who could not judge things in the right way. Now,I am really confused(困惑的)!【写作内容】1.请用30个词概括短文的要点;2.以约120个词就"陌生人可不可信"的主题发表看法,并包括如下要点:(1)叙述你给予陌生人帮助或拒绝帮助陌生人的一次真实或虚构的经历;(2)说明你的理由。【写作要求】可以使用实例或其它论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
You have been in a new school for months and have made new friends and met new teachers. Describe one of them who gives you the most unforgetable impression and using your experience ,explain why and how. Limit your writing to about 120 words.
作为高中生,你肯定经历过多次考试,体验过成功,也遭遇过失败。请你根据下面的提示内容,简要概述高中生普遍存在的对考试失败的两种态度,并结合自身实际,说明你的观点。注意: 词数:120左右; 可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。有用词汇:分析:analyze态度一态度二你的观点当考试结果不尽人意时,情绪低落,丧失信心,不再继续努力。考试失败时,分析并找出失败的原因,鼓励自己,增强自信,避免再犯同样的错误。?
假设你是李华,你的朋友Lily正在上中学,她感到学习压力很大,她向你询问有关怎样减压的建议,请根据下面表格内的提示用英文写一封回信,原因什么原因产生了压力建议1.&看电视2.&听音乐,放松心情3.&适当进行体育运动总结正确看待压力&注意:1.开头和结尾已给出;2.词数:100个左右;3.参考词汇:压力 &建议 作运动 do sports exerciseDear Lily,&&&&&& In the letter, you asked me something about your study pressure.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours, LiHua.
以“Smoking”为题目写一篇短文,词数100左右,内容要求包括:1、现状:中国吸烟者约占总人口的一半,吸烟者越来越年轻,甚至有少数中学生也在抽烟。2、原因:有的人认为是时髦(a kind of fashion),有的人认为是乐趣,有的人认为可以提神(refresh oneself)。3、害处:吸烟有害健康,可导致多种疾病,是一种金钱的浪费。4、劝告大家不要吸烟。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Mrs.White要来中国和她的亲属一起过春节。这是她第一次来中国,因此她来信询问你中国春节有哪些习俗。请你给她回一封邮件,介绍一下中国春节的习俗。注意:1.词数100左右;2开头和结尾已经给出,不计入词数。Dear Mrs. White, I’m glad to hear that you are going to China for your winter holiday。Thank you for your letter asking about the customs of the Spring Festival。 Here’s something about it。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,Li Hua
李华因在学校使用手机被学校处分,他感到很困惑,写信向你求助。请根据以下提示给李华回信。开头已给出,不计入字数。所给要点必须写到,自己可以适当补充相关细节。字数:100左右。手机的优点:与家人朋友联系方便, 娱乐的方式带手机上学的问题:影响教学,铃声打扰师生,花大量时间打手机,有害学习和健康打扰:disturbYour letter reached me yesterday. You said in your letter that ___
假如你叫李华,你的英国朋友Peter给你写信来咨询怎样提高中文水平。请你根据以下提供的要点,写一封回信: 1、参加中文学习班;&&&&&&&& 2、多看中文书刊、收看中文电视; 3、听中文歌&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、交中国朋友要求:1、100字左右;&&&&&&&& 2、为使行文连贯,你可以适当增加一些内容;3、信的开头和结尾已经给出。Dear Peter,I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours truly,&&&&Li Hua一篇关于睡眠,锻炼的英语对话_百度知道
一篇关于睡眠,锻炼的英语对话
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
你给我中文~我给你翻译~!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
最佳睡眠时间和作息时间 英语健康资讯
jo 于发布 l 已有人浏览
是否存在一个最佳的睡眠时间?有一种说法是早睡早起有益健康。这有几分可信?晚睡晚起呢?实际上,你体内有一个非常
Is there a best time to sleep? There is a saying that sleeping early and waking up early is good for your health. How true is that? Is it alright to sleep late and wake up late? You actually has an amazing biological clock ticking inside your body. It is very precise. It helps to regulate your various body functions including your sleeping time.
是否存在一个最佳的睡眠时间?有一种说法是早睡早起有益健康。这有几分可信?晚睡晚起呢?实际上,你体内有一个非常精确的生物钟在滴答作响。它帮你调节身体各个功能,包括睡眠时间。
From 11pm to 3am, most of your blood circulation concentrates in your liver. Your liver gets larger when filled with more blood. This is an important time when your body undergoes detoxification process. Your liver neutralizes and breaks down body toxins accumulated throughout the day. However if you don&t sleep at this time, your liver cannot carry out this detoxification process smoothly.
晚上11点到凌晨3点这段时间,肝脏集中了大部分的血液循环。肝脏里血液变多、体积变大。身体排毒的这个过程是非常关键的。体内全天累积的毒素会被肝脏中和、分解,但如果你在这段时间没睡,肝脏就无法顺利排毒。
If you sleep at 11pm, you have full 4 hours to detoxify your body. If you sleep at 12am, you have 3 hours. If you sleep at 1am, you have 2 hours. And if you sleep at 2am, you only have 1 hour to detoxify. What if you sleep after 3am? Unfortunately, you won&t have any time to actually detoxify your body. If you continue with this sleeping pattern, these toxins will accumulate in your body over time. You know what happens next.
如果你晚上11点睡觉,你有整整4个小时给身体排毒。午夜12点睡觉,有3个小时。凌晨1点睡觉,2个小时。如果你在凌晨2点睡觉,就只有1小时排毒时间。如果你凌晨3点后睡觉会怎样呢?很遗憾地告诉你,你完全失去了真正能让身体排毒的时间。如果你继续这种睡眠模式,日积月累下去,这些毒素会在你的身体里不断累积。你也懂得之后会发生什么吧。
What if you sleep late and wake up late? Did you realize you feel very tired the next day no matter how much you sleep?
那如果晚睡晚起呢?你有没有意识到,不管你第二天睡多久都会觉得很累呢?
Sleeping late and waking up late is indeed very bad for your health. Besides not having enough time to detoxify your body, you will miss out other important body functions too.
晚睡晚起对你的健康确实很不好。你不仅没有足够的时间给身体排毒,还会错过其他体内重要机能活动。
From 3am to 5am, most blood circulation concentrates in your lung. What should you do at this moment? Well, you should exercise and breathe in fresh air. Take in good energy into your body, preferably in a garden. At this time, the air is very fresh with lots of beneficial negative ions.
凌晨3点至5点,你的肺集中了大部分的血液循环。在这一段时间,你应该做些什么呢?锻炼身体,呼吸新鲜的空气。给你的身体增添有益的能量,如果能在花园里更好。空气在这段时间当中富含有益的负离子,因此非常新鲜。
From 5am to 7am, most blood circulation concentrates in your large intestine. What should you do at this moment? You should poop! Pass out all unwanted poop from your large intestine. Prepare your body to absorb more nutrients throughout the day.
早晨5点到7点,你的大肠集中了大部分的血液循环。这段时间,你应该干什么呢?应该解大便!把所有无用的大便从你的大肠排泄出来。为你的身体全天吸收更多的营养做好准备。
From 7am to 9am, most blood circulation concentrates in your stomach. What should you do at this moment? Have your breakfast! This is your most important meal in a day. Make sure you have all the required nutrients from your breakfast. Not having breakfast causes lotsssssss of health problems for you in the future.
早晨7点至9点,你的胃集中了大部分血液循环。这段时间,你应该干吗呢?应该吃早餐!这是你一天里最重要的一顿饭。你必须确定在早餐里摄取了所有必须的营养物质。不吃早餐会在以后引起非常非常多的健康问题。
There you are& the most ideal way to start your day. After fully detoxifying your blood during your sleep, you wake up fresh to inhale beneficial energy. Then you pass out unwanted poop from your large intestine. After that, you take in balanced nutrients to prepare your body for a new day.
你的一天就是这样开始的,这是最理想的方式。在你睡觉、完全给血液排毒之后,你醒来,焕然一新,吸入有益的空气,然后你排出大肠里无用的粪便。之后,你摄入均衡的营养,让你的身体准备迎接新的一天。
Following your natural timetable
顺应你自然时间表
Once I know the importance of our biological clock, I try my best to follow it. If I wake up early, I usually start my day on the computer. But when I see the clock shows 7am, I know it&s the best time for breakfast. So I&ll try to have my breakfast before 9am for best absorption.
了解到生物钟的重要性之后,我就开始尽量遵循生物钟生活。如果早起的话,我的一天常以浏览电脑开始。但当我看到钟表指向7点的时候,我就知道这应该是吃早饭的最佳时候了。所以我会尽量在9点之前吃早餐,以达到最好的吸收效果。
What if you're offered a night shift job? I recommend you to reject it even the salary is higher. For long term, you may need to spend more money for your health problems.
如果找到了一个需要上夜班的工作怎么办呢?我建议你推掉这份工作,哪怕薪水会高一些。因为长远地看,你也许会为健康问题花更多的钱。
What if you have assignment to do until late at night? Well, why not sleep early and wake up earlier to do it? Just shift your work time from late night to early morning. You get the same time. But your body will appreciate it.
如果你深夜还有事情要做,怎么办呢?不如早些睡,早些起来做事。只需把你的工作时间从深夜调到清晨,拥有的时间长短不会变,你的身体还不会受损。
With this, try to follow this timing as close as possible. Make it your daily routine. I&m sure you will feel fresher and more energetic all day long.
了解了这些知识之后,请尽可能去遵循这个时间表,让它成为你的日常习惯。我敢肯定,你会整天都感觉更加神清气爽、活力四射。
相关英语学习内容
双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&
双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
双语阅读头条
双语时尚生活之那些光影飞华的魅惑汇总贴,该丛书由美国
毕业于摄影系却成为了律师的美国人Dave Engledow拍摄
2011年接近尾声,盘点2011年我们都经历了哪些食品安全问
The phrases and names most used this year 2011年度
双语阅读最新推荐
人们在世界杯期间食物和碳酸饮料的摄入量必将激增,因为足球狂欢往往伴随着通宵饮
有一位女清洁工的长相被国际模特公司看中了,于是她摇身一变成为一名美丽的模特。
06-18&06-16&06-12&06-11&06-10&06-09&06-09&06-05&06-04&06-04&06-03&06-03&05-30&
双语阅读排行
我们也在这里:英语网刊第230期
当前位置:>>>>
英语口语对话:遭遇睡眠问题
英语口语对话:遭遇睡眠问题
在线英语听力室 ()  字体: [
Jill: Alex, what&s up with you? You look dreadful(脸色不好,糟透了)!
Alex: Hey, Jill, I don&t know. I&ve been having trouble sleeping these past few weeks. I usually lie in bed for hours trying to get to sleep . I&ve tried stretching and different breathing techniques before going to bed . I&ve tried eating and not eating different foods. I&ve even tried counting sheep!& And then when I finally get to sleep , I have these really disturbing nightmares(恶梦), so I usually wake up in a panic and more tired than before I went to sleep .
Jill: Wow, maybe you should get that checked out. Maybe you&re stressed?
C:Just take some sedatives(镇静剂,镇定剂)! Works for me! Every so often having some melatonin(褪黑激素) on hand helps me when I have trouble sleeping . It works on all kinds of sleeping disorders .& It&s the stuff pilots use to regulate their sleeping patterns.
Jill: I heard of that.& But does that apply to Alex&s situation?
C:Ya sure, why not ?& Sounds like he only has transient(短暂的,暂时的) insomnia since it&s a recent thing so taking melatonin do the trick.
Jill: But shouldn&t he be looking into WHY it&s been happening?
C:Well,aren&t& you the& little& psychologist?&& Our buddy&s having trouble sleeping , it&s easy and curable.& It&s not something freakish like if he was a sleepwalker(有梦游症的人).
Alex: Well, there&s that,too.
& 下一篇:}

我要回帖

更多关于 外企面试英语对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信