music和beautiful发音i中的i发音相同吗

I was walking in the street when a piece of beautiful music完形填空答案_初中英语阅读_作文网
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
I&was&walking&in&the&street&when&a&piece&of&beautiful&music完形填空答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
I&was&walking&in&the&street&when&a&piece&of&beautiful&music完形填空答案
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 8:12:03
I was walking in the street when a piece of beautiful music came to my ears. I saw some-one 36 some rubbish and walk to a truck which was collecting rubbish 37 . As soon as the people nearby hear the music, they 38 go out with their rubbish and throw it in, It' s a39 way to help keep our city clean. Protecting our environment is very important. 40 you live, you can do something useful in or around your neighborhood. In fact, we have done something41 improve the environment. For example,we have collected 42 paper or bottles for recycling and we have planted 43trees or flowers in or near our neighborhood. If 44makes a contribution to protecting the environment,the world will become much more 45 .( )36. A. picking up B. pick up C. throwing D. throw( )37. A. outside B. inside C, downstairs D. upstairs( )38. A. sometimes B. really C. slowly D. usually( )39. A. unusual B. important C. unpleasant D. common( )40. A. Where B. Wherever C. When D. Whenever( )41. A. to B. for C. with D. at( )42. A. small B. waste C. old D. dirty( )43. A. better B. fewer C. greener D. more( )44. A. everybody B. somebody C. nobody D. anybody( )45. A. useful B. enjoyable C. hopeful D. beautifulBDDBABDAD
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)按题目填空 一、填入合适的身体部位的名称. 1、There are so many beautifui clouds in the sky.I can see them with my (
) 2、We use our (
)to listen to music. 3、I eat food with my (
) 4、He has two long (
),so he walks fast._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
按题目填空 一、填入合适的身体部位的名称. 1、There are so many beautifui clouds in the sky.I can see them with my (
) 2、We use our (
) 4、He has two long (
),so he walks fast.
1、There are so many beautifui clouds in the sky.I can see them with my (
) 2、We use our (
) 4、He has two long (
),so he walks fast. 5、The (
) of Chinese is black.You can see it on everyong's(
) 6、"Put up your (
)and answer my ques-tions."the teacher says. 二、we(宾格): 三、英汉互译1、打电话给我:
2、来自不同的国家:
3、anything else:
4、a quarter to seven:5、一些水果:
6、参观你们的学校:7、 live in a small town
8、speak French
为你解答.一、填入合适的身体部位的名称. 1、There are so many beautifui clouds in the sky.I can see them with my (eyes,眼睛). 2、We use our (ears,耳朵) to listen to music. 3、I eat food with my (mouth,嘴巴) 4、He has two long (legs,腿), so he walks fast. 5、The (hair,头发) of Chinese is black.You can see it on everyong's (head,头). 6、"Put up your (hands,手) and answer my ques-tions."the teacher says. 二、we(宾格):us 三、英汉互译1、打电话给我:give me a call
2、来自不同的国家:come from different countries3、anything else: 别的事
4、a quarter to seven: 七点差一刻钟(6:45)5、一些水果:some fruit
6、参观你们的学校:visit your school7、 live in a small town: 住在一个小镇上
8、speak French:说法语221B Baker St.
Hey! I was wondering when do you start listening to the kind of music you listen to now? idk this is stupid but oh wells curiousity kills me && anws, you have such a beautiful story flow, for every single story that i read! c: i even wrote a
for my 2nd language composition nati
lol like seventh grade. I feel like I'm growing old for it but I won't ever give it up ever ever ever. Love my PTV );And well, thank you very much!picture和pig中的i发音相同吗?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
picture和pig中的i发音相同吗?
picture和pig中的i发音相同吗?
两个的发音是相同的,都发的是短音i的音
你好,相同 百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答dish bike ship pig中的i的发音相同吗_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
dish bike ship pig中的i的发音相同吗
dish bike ship pig中的i的发音相同吗
第二个 发 ai
其他一样 i希望对你有用,希望采纳}

我要回帖

更多关于 beautiful发音 的文章