连词成句this,sister,my,is(.)
日期:2015 年 05 月 08 日
用时: ____
得分: ____
this, sister, my, is(.)
英语三年级上册扩写改写习题
英语三年级上册习题
英语三年级上册题型
各年级英语习题英文:连词成句下面有三道题需要连词成句,不需要自己添加单词.(1)by,saying that,the student,being late for class,that morning,justified,the traffic,had been bad (2)to succeed,poorly,may have done,you,in the past,no matter how,you,in the future,for,it is,st_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英文:连词成句下面有三道题需要连词成句,不需要自己添加单词.(1)by,saying that,the student,being late for class,that morning,justified,the traffic,had been bad (2)to succeed,poorly,may have done,you,in the past,no matter how,you,in the future,for,it is,st
下面有三道题需要连词成句,不需要自己添加单词.(1)by,saying that,the student,being late for class,that morning,justified,the traffic,had been bad (2)to succeed,poorly,may have done,you,in the past,no matter how,you,in the future,for,it is,still possible (3)some people,be true of,have heard,don't believe,you,I,I,but,could,this,cheat,that
(1)by,saying that,the student,being late for class,that morning,justified,the traffic,had been bad The student being late for class justified saying that had been bad by the traffic that morning(2)to succeed,poorly,may have done,you,in the past,no matter how,you,in the future,for,it is,still possible No matter how poorly you may have done in the past,it is still possible to succeed for you in the future.(3)some people,be true of,have heard,don't believe,you,I,I,but,could,this,cheat,thatI have heard that some people don't believe you,but I could be true of this cheat.
您可能关注的推广英语连词成句:1、the,there,nuts,dumplings,are,in(.)2、is,my,delicious,dumpling(.)3、poems,he,famous,many,wrote(.)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语连词成句:1、the,there,nuts,dumplings,are,in(.)2、is,my,delicious,dumpling(.)3、poems,he,famous,many,wrote(.)
1、the,there,nuts,dumplings,are,in(.)2、is,my,delicious,dumpling(.)3、poems,he,famous,many,wrote(.)
1 There are nuts in the dumplings.2 My dumpling is delicious.3 He wrote many famous poems.请及时采纳,多谢!
there are nuts in the dumplings.my dumpling is delicious.he wrote many famous poems.
您可能关注的推广回答者:the,Bus,third,get,at,3,and,stop,No,take,off(连词成句)我想要每个人都认真做好笔记.I would like_______________________________________carefully.要到河的对岸,你必须走过那座小桥.__________________________________,you must walk across the small bridge._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
the,Bus,third,get,at,3,and,stop,No,take,off(连词成句)我想要每个人都认真做好笔记.I would like_______________________________________carefully.要到河的对岸,你必须走过那座小桥.__________________________________,you must walk across the small bridge.
我想要每个人都认真做好笔记.I would like_______________________________________carefully.要到河的对岸,你必须走过那座小桥.__________________________________,you must walk across the small bridge.见到他最喜欢的歌星,他很兴奋.He_________________________________his favourite singer.他们不是警察,是的,不是.They aren't policemen,_______________________?_____________________________________________.
Get off at the third stop and take No 3 bus.在第三个车站下车然后乘3路车.我想要每个人都认真做好笔记.I would like__everyone to take down notes carefully.要到河的对岸,你必须走过那座小桥.__To get to the other side of the river__________,you must walk across the small bridge.见到他最喜欢的歌星,他很兴奋.He____is excited to see_____________________________his favourite singer.他们不是警察,是吗?是的,不是.They aren't policemen,______are they_________________?________No,they aren't_____________________________________.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语连词成句器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信