要短的英语短篇作文作文

急求一篇英文的读后感,要短的,要有中文翻译,谢谢了_百度作业帮
急求一篇英文的读后感,要短的,要有中文翻译,谢谢了
急求一篇英文的读后感,要短的,要有中文翻译,谢谢了
《傲慢与偏见》 奥斯汀的《傲慢与偏见》,正如她自己所说,是在两寸象牙上细细的雕刻,它是奥斯汀的代表作.这部反映婚姻问题的小说是作者作品中最受欢迎的一部,也是她本人最喜欢的作品.作品生动的反映了18世纪末到19世纪初处于保守和闭塞状态下的英国乡镇生活和世态人情.其社会风情画似的小说不仅在当时吸引着广大的读者,实至今日,仍给读者以独特的艺术享受.她是第一个现实地描绘日常平凡生活中平凡恩的小说家,在英国小说史上起了承上启下的作用.  整部作品没有滂沱的气势,没有曲折跌宕的情节,但就是这种简单,精致深深地吸引着我们.奥斯汀短暂的一生几乎都是在英国的乡间度过的,也许就是周围朴素,宁静的氛围孕育了她淡然的气质.并不能因为没有丰富的经历,就对她的对于事物的分析能力有所怀疑,读过《傲慢与偏见》的人一定会为她细腻,敏锐的情感所折服.在写《傲慢与偏见》时,她只是一个十几岁的女孩,难道这不是一种天赋么?她的确很少接触"外界",但思想存在,想象存在,这一切的存在就足够了.The Austin "pride and prejudice",as she said,is two inches on thin in ivory carving,it is the representative work of Austin.The reflect of marital problems is the author of the novel works of the most popular film,and also her personal favorite works.Works vivid reflects the late eighteenth to well into the nineteenth century in the conservative and block state of the British town life and ways of the world..The society at that time not only like graffiti novel attracted the general reader,real to this day,still give the reader a unique art enjoyment.She was the first to describe reality daily in the ordinary life ordinary grace novelist,in the British novel history up the connecting link between the preceding and the role.The whole film without the torrential imposing,no twists and turns the plot of the ups and downs,but is this simple,delicate deeply attracted
您可能关注的推广回答者:求英语作文,短一点的,12篇_百度作业帮
求英语作文,短一点的,12篇
求英语作文,短一点的,12篇
You know that I want to do a thing is what? I told you to fly!I want to fly to Taiwan and little friends hug. I want to fly to Grandpa Bethune's land, a look at his home. I want to fly to Eagle Eagle home have a look, how much, is it right? Like text introduced. I want to fly to my home, ask the little swallow why will fly to the south, do not stay in my home. I want to fly to the small bee family, have a look the little soldiers are in busy what. I want to fly to Mars, to have a look there is no aliens, there is no life, there are no children and a happy home. I want to fly to the nature, have a look the beautiful nature, to understand that all life is how you live. I want to have a look can make happy people find happiness, no sadness, trouble ... ...你知道我最想做的一件事是什么吗?我告诉你是飞翔!我要飞到台湾和小朋友紧紧拥抱.我要飞到白求恩爷爷的国土,看一看他的老家.我要飞到老鹰的家,看看老鹰有多大,是不是像课文中介绍的那样.我要飞到小燕子的家,问一问小燕子为什么要飞到南方去,不呆在我的家.我要飞到小蜜蜂的家,看看蜜蜂小战士都在忙碌些什么.我要飞到火星上去,去看看上面有没有外星人,有没有生命,有没有小朋友和快乐的家.我要飞到大自然中去,看看美丽的大自然,去了解所有的生命都是怎么生活的.我还要看看能不能让不快乐的人寻找到快乐,没有伤心、烦恼……How to save waterWater, is the source of human life. Water conservation must starts from me, from the start, everyone is the obligation and responsibility.We should develop energetically afforestation, increase forest area, water conservation. Make full use of water-saving appliances, extensive conduct propaganda water conservation benefits, make people consciously aware that water is a precious resource, abandon the "inexhaustible, be inexhaustible " stereotypes.In order to create a better environment, we should cherish every drop of water. Let us start from the little things around us, start from our own, to protect the limited water resources, protect the environment on which people live. I hope people can take practical action to make up for past mistakes.如何节约用水水,是人类生命的源泉.节约用水必须由我做起,从小做起,也是每个人应尽的义务和职责.我们应该大力发展绿化,增加森林面积,涵养水源.尽量使用节水器具,广泛宣传节约用水的好处,使人们自觉认识到水是珍贵的资源,摈弃“取之不尽,用之不竭”的陈腐观念.为了创造美好的环境,我们要珍惜每一滴水.让我们从身边小事做起,从自己做起,保护有限的水资源,保护人们赖以生存的环境.我希望人们能拿出实际行动来弥补过去的过失.Mother put a bamboo flowers at home, every weekend I go to water it. This weekend, and the usual water, idle, I squatted down to observe carefully up the bamboo flowers.Bamboo flower stems like bamboo section by section, leaves like a long oval, very dark color of purple, some feel as if is black, and the leaves are alternate leaves (that is, side a, side a, asymmetric ).Black flowers grow very fast. Remember three months ago, Zizhu spent just six point three cm, I in order to measure the altitude of the bamboo, I have to put on a bamboo stem, and draw scale. Today, I looked carefully " ah, bamboo flowers grow quickly! " I was too shocked to call. In three months time, Zizhu spent nearly twice as long, now quickly catch up with me in the bamboo stem high.Purple flowers are beautiful, but, open time is very short, only two days. Flowers are deep pink, flower is yellow, and a little green, pink, yellow, very beautiful. Its petals very small, but many, and several layers!Bamboo blossom, better and better. Mom said a bamboo flowers hope my study can be the same as the bamboo flowers on the rise.妈妈在家里插了一株紫竹花,我每个周末都去给它浇水.这个周末,和往常一样去浇水,闲着没事,我就蹲下身来仔细观察起紫竹花来了.紫竹花的茎像竹子一样一截一截的,叶子像有点长的椭圆形,颜色非常深的那种紫,些得让人感觉仿佛是黑色的,且叶子是互生叶(就是这边一片,那边一片,不对称).紫竹花长得还很快.记得三个月前,紫竹花刚六点三厘米,我为了测量紫竹花的高度,我特意插上一根竹干,并在上划上刻度.今天,我仔细一看“啊,紫竹花长得好快呀!”我吃惊得叫到.三个月的时间,紫竹花几乎长了一倍,现在都快跟上我插的竹干高了.紫竹花很漂亮,但是,开得时间很短,只有两天.花是深粉色的,花芯儿是黄色的,还有一点绿,红里透黄,美丽极了.它的花瓣很小,但是很多,里外好几层呢!竹子开花,节节高.妈妈说种上紫竹花希望我的学习也能像这紫竹花一样节节升高.My bedroomMy bedroom is very clean and beautiful.Bedroom placed a big bookcase and a high chest, and a piece of bed. I have read the book neatly on the shelf, I put the toys in the toy box, my best picture is me against the wall. You look neat and tidy!My bedroom is blue, with blue curtains, blue bed, blue table and a drawer, the most interesting is the blue wardrobe door on soldiers, horses, Shi and other chess pieces.我的卧室我的卧室很整洁漂亮.卧室里摆放着一个大大的书柜和一个个高高的衣柜,还有一张床.我把看过的书整齐地放在书架上,我把玩具整理在玩具箱内,我最好的画被我贴在墙上.你看多整洁呀!我的卧室主要是蓝色的,有蓝色的窗帘,蓝色的床,蓝色的桌子和抽屉,最有趣的是蓝色衣柜门上还贴着兵、马、仕等象棋子.My low carbon lifeI am a economical, save a lot of examples. One time, I saw my mother finished washing things the tap is not closed, I hurried past, turn the tap off, because I save water. Another time, after I get up I saw the night open air conditioning, cost a lot of electricity, I quickly took the air conditioner remote controller for air conditioning, immediately shut down because I want to save electricity. The day before yesterday, my father and I went to dinner, see all disposable chopsticks, when having a meal, I do not use disposable chopsticks, spoon, also advised father to also use the spoon, for protecting the environment of the earth to begin from me. You asked me why I save, I just tell you that this is my low carbon life.我的低碳生活我是一个节约的人,节约有很多事例.有一次,我看见妈妈洗完东西水龙头没关紧,我急忙跑过去,把水龙头给关了,因为我要节约用水.还有一次,我起床后看见空调连夜开着,耗费了很多电,我赶紧把空调遥控器拿来,立马关闭了空调因为我要节约电.前天,我和爸爸去吃饭,瞧见全部都是一次性筷子,吃饭时,我不用一次性筷子,用瓢羹,还劝爸爸也用瓢羹,因为保护地球环境要从我做起.你问我为什么要节约,我只告诉你这是我的低碳生活.I love my mother. My mother this year 38 years old, in CP Hua Secondary School teaching. My mother long with a tall, round face always with a smile.Mother takes good care of me in life. Get up at six thirty every morning, it woke me up, my mother gave me cooking, cooking, and hurried to school. She always left me delicious, she often gives me a fish to eat, always give me delicious food, regardless of their own.Mother not only care about in life I, still learning patiently taught me, every night mother together with me to learn, I do my homework, mother preparing lessons, sometimes we both endorsed, story.I must study hard and make progress every day, grow up will repay mother.我最喜欢的人是我妈妈.我妈妈今年38岁,在茂华中学教书.我妈妈长着高高的个子,圆圆的脸蛋儿上总是带着微笑.妈妈在生活上细心地照料我.每天早上六点半起床,起来了把我叫醒,我起来了妈妈给我做饭,做完饭,就急急忙忙的跑到学校.她总是把好吃的留给我,她经常给我做鱼吃,每次都给我夹好吃的,不顾自己.妈妈不但在生活中关心我,还在学习上耐心地辅导我,每天晚上妈妈都陪我一起学习,我做作业,妈妈备课,有时候我们俩一起背书,讲故事.妈妈我一定会好好学习天天向上,长大以后一定会报答妈妈的.Learning English takes time so if we want to learn it well, we should spend much time practicing using English every day. Besides, we should listen to the teacher and take notes carefully in class. Go over what is learnt regularly and finish doing our homework carefully. If we have time,we'd better isten to English radio programmes, read English stories and newspapers, watch English films and TV programmes ,keep a diary in English . If we make mistakes, correct them at once and try not to make the same mistakes. What's more, we should look up new words in the dictionary before class and prepare each lesson carefully before class. I believe if we work hard and have good ways of learning English, we will learn English well.学英语是要花费时间的,因此我们要花大量的时间每天练习使用英语.而且我们应该上课认真听讲、记笔记、经常复习我们所学的、认真完成作业.如果我们有时间,最好听英语广播、读英语故事和报纸、看英语电影和电视节目、用英语记日记.如果我们出错了,就要马上更改并尽力别再犯同样的错误.并且我们在课前要查字典认真预习.我相信如果我们努力学习并且有好的学英语方法,我们一定会学好英语的.保护环境英语作文要简短的_百度知道
保护环境英语作文要简短的
人类过度砍伐造成水土流失
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
and even a threat to humanity, the protection of the park began last a thylacine, the meat of animals sold to restaurants,袋狼算是最惨的了, the Forever, it thylacine only 48 days before the final days.可是自从有了人类的存在. For example.. They did not at fault, livestock grass makes less and less change to many herbivores to move to other grasslands。人类自古以来就一直残忍地对待着那些动物们。就是因为有些动物身上的器官具有突出的经济价值,有些人说,在人类的眼中!With human beings on Earth since then。在很久以前袋狼生活在广阔的大草原上. They did not at fault两篇选一篇吧(后一篇较长) With human beings on Earth since then?你绝对不愿意, we bear in mind the protection of animals,如果你是一只动物, on this last one wild thylacine was also killed, they sell fur animals,把动物的肉卖到餐馆,到那时候我们该怎么办…… 因此每一种生物都有它存在的意义。 保护动物,袋狼永远的从地球上消失了,他们的家园变的越来越小. Farmers would hate the wolf from the bag, human beings have an unshirkable responsibility. When people should be aware of extinct thylacine,甚至威胁到人类, rats would wantonly breeding,人类有着不可推卸的责任,钱包. Since the arrival of human beings have changed their lives, if there is no consumer demand then the traders will not take the risk, then another will wantonly breeding animals.有些动物甚至已经灭绝了。比如, not all animals are extinct human killing,如果没有消费者的需求那么商贩也不会铤而走险,饲养牲畜使得绿草变地越来越少?不, their homes become increasingly small,不像小鱼小虾那样多, livestock grass makes less and less change to many herbivores to move to other grasslands?不,就不会造成渡渡鸟的灭绝,虽然现在的人都说要保护动物。如果生物链的一头断了,鳄鱼虽然凶猛。这样以草食性动物为食的袋狼就没有了食物, the extinction of some animals,人类拿动物来观赏,鲸是被杀掉一头就死一头的. Some animals have even become extinct, consumers also have the responsibility,这只袋狼才过了最后48天的好日子, human deprivation of their right to live,成为动物灭绝的主要因素, we continue to evolve at the same time has been hurt those lovely animals, the extinction of some animals,现在已经成为快要灭绝的动物了. Since ancient times human beings have been cruel to those animals alone, see a killing one, and even a threat to humanity。它们便去偷人类饲养的动物、卖钱.. In the extinction of animal,鲸不是让你们随意捕杀的,永远的。为了赚钱人什么都愿意做, they have been very happy。如果蛇灭绝了. Due to the large number of human enclosure,有的是不适应环境的变化而灭绝的, carefree. Human beings are still eating wild animals. However. Since ancient times human beings have been cruel to those animals alone. Farmers would hate the wolf from the bag.,他们把动物的皮毛卖到商场,它们过的很快活. In the extinction of animal,他们不是看不到鲸这种动物吗,却遭到了人类的猎杀. Due to the large number of human enclosure。它们不愿意死在人类手里: the snake, the meat of animals sold to restaurants?现在人类大量捕杀动物!参考译文, it thylacine only 48 days before the final days。可我们人类占着自己高大,所以遭到当时人类的大量捕食, they sell fur animals. And 48 days later, if there is no consumer demand then the traders will not take the risk. And 48 days later。保护动物就是保护人类自己:自从地球上有了人类以后.,任意破坏动物们的居住环境, some changes in the environment are not suited extinction,他们只是根据自然界的法则和平的生活着,但人类更凶猛!参考译文, consumers also have the responsibility。它们愿意被你们猎杀吗, their homes become increasingly small. In order to make money,人类剥夺了它们生活的权利,如果我们把鲸杀掉了,才开始保护公园里的最后一只袋狼:“我又不是动物,老鼠会大肆繁殖,许多食草动物迁徙到别的草原上. So each has its biological significance of the existence. Now seems to have been aware of the extinction of an animal hazards, then another will wantonly breeding animals,不会,大家记住保护动物. The protection of animals is to protect human beings themselves, there is no food。自从人类的到来改变了它们的生活,照样兴致勃勃品尝野味.但是某些动物的灭绝。
&lt,手提包. When people should be aware of extinct thylacine,动物会甘心吗, the Forever thylacine disappeared from the Earth: the snake. However.,而自己却照样破坏环境、聪明, the thylacine is the worst. For example,消费者也有责任,我们都说鳄鱼可怕, they are in the natural law of survival, the Forever.. But we can not shirk all responsibility to the heads of traders. Thylacine in a long time ago to live in the vast prairie,鞋等物品,你会怎么想,一亿个不愿意…… 有些人虽然知道怎样去爱护动物, rats would wantonly breeding, on this last one wild thylacine was also killed. This herbivorous animals to eat the wolf bag: 地球上的人类和许多动物都是地球母亲的儿女。但是如果当时人们有动物保护意识的话. So each has its biological significance of the existence. If a broken food chain. Thylacine in a long time ago to live in the vast prairie, the Forever thylacine disappeared from the Earth, there is no food,人类与许多动物共处在这个生态环境中! Of course,但鳄鱼更怕人类, some changes in the environment are not suited extinction. , shopping malls,许多人任意去猎杀动物,在十七世纪就已告灭绝, the protection of the park began last a thylacine, they are in the natural law of survival。由于人类的大量圈地, they have been very happy,它们都在以自然的法则生存. 在灭绝的动物里,见一个杀一个,它们有一千个不愿意,无忧无虑, see a killing one。 就拿印度洋毛里求斯群岛上生活的渡渡鸟来说.。 还有鲸,爱护动物”一时成了最热门的话题. The protection of animals is to protect human beings themselves,你愿意被猎杀吗。当人们意识到袋狼就要灭绝时. Since the arrival of human beings have changed their lives,一万个不愿意,鳄鱼皮可以制成行李箱。地球好似一驾遨游太空的宇宙飞船,所以鳄鱼;SPAN&gt. Human beings are still eating wild animals. Now seems to have been aware of the extinction of an animal hazards. If a broken food chain. They steal human animals,是我们人人都要做到的. Some animals have even become extinct:蛇, human deprivation of their right to live, not all animals are extinct human killing,我们在不断地发展进化的同时也在不断的伤害着那些可爱的动物们. In order to make money,用兽皮做大衣……但你们有没有想过, the thylacine is the worst, they are only in accordance with the laws of nature live in peace。人类还在吃着野生动物,有些动物已经灭绝了, they are only in accordance with the laws of nature live in peace. This herbivorous animals to eat the wolf bag, we continue to evolve at the same time has been hurt those lovely animals. ,那么另一种动物就会大肆繁殖,和硕大的食物胃口! Of course, human beings have an unshir&#47, then how do we , what people are willing to do so. But since the existence of mankind 。”但你们有没有想过动物们会怎么想吗.他们没有过错, what people are willing to do so。农场主便痛恨起了袋狼? 现在,你愿意吗. But since the existence of mankind ,就这样最后一只野生袋狼也被杀死了。但是我们不能把一切责任都推卸到商贩的头上. If the extinction of the snakes。而48天后! 当然不是所有灭绝的动物都是人类杀死. If the extinction of the snakes,那我们的子孙后代, then how do we , carefree. They steal human animals, shopping malls,但是还有很多顽固的人不听.,由此成为被人类掠夺利用的对象,让它们无从生存,可是他们只会假惺惺地去教育别人。于是“珍惜地球,继续猎杀动物,永远不会,由于它身上的肉鲜美无比。鳄鱼长着锐利的牙齿. But we can not shirk all responsibility to the heads of traders, we bear in mind the protection of animals. 现在人们似乎还没有意识到一种动物的灭绝的危害
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文故事,短一点,但不要太短_百度作业帮
英文故事,短一点,但不要太短
英文故事,短一点,但不要太短
Wings The fried-chicken restaurant where I was working had a big rush just before closing one day, leaving us with nothing to sell but wings. As I was about to lock the doors, aa quietly intoxicated customer came in and ordered dinner. When I asked if wings would be all right, he leaned over the counter and replied, "Lady, I came in here to eat, not fly." 【译文】 翅 膀 一天,我工作的炸鸡店在关门前出现了一阵抢购狂潮,结果除了鸡翅外所有的东西都卖完了.当我正准备锁门时,一名喝醉了的旅客进来要进餐.我问他翅膀行不行,他从柜台上靠过身子来,回答道:“女士,我到这儿来是吃东西的,不是要飞!” The Old Cat An old woman had a cat. T she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old. One day the she jumped and caught the mouse. But s so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it. Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse. She began to hit the cat. The cat said, "Do not hit your old servant. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were young." 【译文】 老猫 一位老妇有只猫,这只猫很老,它跑不快了,也咬不了东西,因为它年纪太大了.一天,老猫发现一只老鼠,它跳过去抓这只老鼠,然而,它咬不住这只老鼠.因此,老鼠从它的嘴边溜掉了,因为老猫咬不了它. 于是,老妇很生气,因为老猫没有把老鼠咬死.她开始打这只猫,猫说:“不要打你的老仆人,我已经为你服务了很多年,而且还愿意为你效劳,但是,我实在太老了,对年纪大的不要这么无情,要记住老年人在年青时所做过的有益的事情.” A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want for the rich man wi he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust. He went on and came to a river. The river so he could not go over it. He
then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river." He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them. Do not th you may be glad to have them at some other time. 【译文】 一个人正朝着一个富人的房子走去,当他沿着路走时,在路的一边他发现一箱好苹果,他说:“我不打算吃那些苹果,因为富人会给我更多的食物,他会给我很好吃的东西.”然后他拿起苹果,一把扔到土里去. 他继续走,来到河边,河涨水了,因此,他到不了河对岸,他等了一会儿,然后他说:“今天我去不了富人家了,因为我不能渡过河.” 他开始回家,那天他没有吃东西.他就开始去找吃的,他找到苹果,很高兴地把它们从尘土中翻出来吃了. 不要把好东西扔掉,换个时候你会觉得它们大有用处. The City Mouse and the Country Mouse Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse
the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the C he said, "Do come and see me at my house in the country." So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, "This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city." The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat is coming!" They ran away quickly and hid. After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid." 【译文】 城里老鼠和乡下老鼠 从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友.一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里.很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看.”于是,城里老鼠就去了.乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里.它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠.城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看.” 乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去.房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了.可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来. 过了一会儿,他们出来了.当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里.因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些.” Teacher:Why are you late for school every morning? Tom:Every time I come to the corner,a sign says,"School-Go slow". 老师:为什么你每天早晨都迟到? 汤姆:每当我经过学校的拐角处,就看见一个牌子上写着"学校----慢行". A Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" "I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered. "You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?" "She is the one who sells the candy." 好孩子 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱. “昨天给你的钱干什么了?” “我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说. “你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说.“再给你两分钱.可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?” “她是个卖糖果的.” Drunk One day, a father and his little son were going home. At this age, the boy was interested in all kinds of things and was always asking questions. Now, he asked, "What's the meaning of the word 'Drunk', dad?" "Well, my son," his father replied, "look, there are standing two policemen. If I regard the two policemen as four then I am drunk." "But, dad," the boy said, " there's only ONE policeman!" 醉酒 一天,父亲与小儿子一道回家.这个孩子正处于那种对什么事都很感兴趣的年龄,老是有提不完的问题.他向父亲发问道:“爸爸,‘醉’字是什么意思?” “唔,孩子,”父亲回答说,“你瞧那儿站着两个警察.如果我把他们看成了四个,那么我就算醉了.” “可是,爸爸, ”孩子说,“那儿只有一个警察}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文常用短语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信