be incorporatedput into是什么意思思

Manufacturers
Phone tools
Manufacturers
Tablet tools
Google buys photo platform Odysee, will be incorporated into the Google+ team
Google continues on its , having acquired Odysee, a photo and video back-up platform whose apps used to be available for iOS and Android.Odysee was more than a simple back-up though, it would upload pictures and video files off your mobile device and feed them to your home computer.
There were a number of private sharing features as well as an open API for developers to integrate their apps with the service.Terms of the buy-out have not been announced.
The most detail comes from Odysee’s main site saying that the team will be joining Google+.
What does that mean to how Google seamlessly backs up, and applies “auto-awesome” to our pictures?
We do not know exactly, but it gives Google new tools to further enhance how photo and video media are not only managed on Google+, but to make “Photos” a more distinct service on its own.Odysee as a service is no longer accepting new users, and the apps have been removed from their respective stores.
Current users can continue to use the service until February 23rd, then the lights go out.
However, current users will be able to access their content as downloadable archives after that date.We are excited to share that the Odysee Platform Team will be joining the Google+ Team.Odysee’s vision was to be the easiest way for everyone to capture unlimited memories and access them everywhere. We are very excited to join Google where we'll continue to focus on building amazing products that people love.Our deepest thanks to every one of our users. To help you with the transition, the Odysee service will continue till Feb 23rd and soon after that all your photos and videos will be available as a downloadable archive.source:
Now reading: Google buys photo platform Odysee, will be incorporated into the Google+ team
4 Comments
Show comments:
hide low rated
show moderated comments
Display mode:
Chronological
Newest first
I don't know much about Odysee but I do known that Google really does a great job handling photographs with the Photos app, if only it was NOT a part of Google+
If it turns out Photos becomes a standalone app then it would be a whole lot better than it ever was before. It would truly be a default Android Gallery app. Looking forward to Google I/O, if not sooner
Google+ Photo apps really sucks in the simplest feature a photo app should have. Thats deleting any pics or videos. I feels like eternity!
That's because it try to delete file in cloud as well!
Is it something like Picasa? I hated that because I wanted the pictures taken on my phone to stay only on my phone, but somehow I found them online on the picasa website later on. Perhaps I was just a novice and accidentally clicked on "back up" or maybe it was already turned on my phone by default..
Want to comment? Please
Latest stories
Interesting stories
Apple Watch: the essential apps
Camera comparison: Galaxy S6 vs One M9, Note 4, iPhone 6
HTC One M8 vs One M9 BoomSound: In-depth speaker comparison
LG G4 brief camera comparison vs Galaxy S6, iPhone 6, One M9, etc
LG G4: all you need to know about the new superphone in town
LG G4 vs Samsung Galaxy S6: First look
LG G4: all we know so far
Is this the Xperia Z4?
PhoneArena network:
CDN services by:
Affiliates: , ,
All content (phone reviews, news, specs, info), design and layouts are Copyright 2001-. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part or in any form or medium without written permission is prohibited!的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:LC3, an autophagosome marker, can be incorporated into protein aggregates independent of autophagy: caution in the interpretation of LC3 localization.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
2007 Jul-A3(4):323-8. Epub
2007 Jul 12.LC3, an autophagosome marker, can be incorporated into protein aggregates independent of autophagy: caution in the interpretation of LC3 localization.1, , .1Department of Physiology and Cell Biology, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan.AbstractAutophagy is an intracellular bulk degradation system, through which a portion of the cytoplasm is delivered to lysosomes to be degraded. Microtuble-associated protein light chain 3 (LC3), a mammalian homolog of yeast Atg8, has been used as a specific marker to monitor autophagy. Upon induction of autophagy, LC3 is conjugated to phosphatidylethanolamine and targeted to autophagic membranes. Therefore, changes in LC3 localization have been used to measure autophagy. However, this method has some limitations. In this report, we show that LC3 protein tends to aggregate in an autophagy-independent manner when it is transiently overexpressed by transfection. In addition, LC3 is easily incorporated into intracellular protein aggregates, such as inclusion bodies induced by polyQ expression or formed in autophagy-deficient hepatocytes, neurons, or senescent fibroblasts. These findings demonstrate that punctate dots containing LC3 do not always represent autophagic structures. Therefore, LC3 localization should be carefully interpreted, particularly if LC3 is overexpressed by transient transfection or if aggregates are formed within cells.PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Free full textPublication TypesMeSH TermsSubstancesFull Text SourcesOther Literature SourcesMolecular Biology DatabasesMiscellaneous
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .当前位置: &
incorporate into是什么意思
中文翻译把什么并入、吸入:&&&&adj. 无形(体)的;精神上的,心灵上的。 :&&&&短语和例子 be into sb. for sth. 为 ...
例句与用法1.Hanover was incorporated into prussia in 1886 .汉诺威市于1886年并入普鲁士。2.Naval organisations were covertly incorporated into civil ministries .各种海军组织秘密地混合在各民政机关之中。3.Presumably poliovirus was incorporated into the resistant cells during the fusion process .据推测,脊髓灰质炎病毒是在融合过程中渗入到耐受细胞内的。4.Several trust funds and contributions from various sources are to be incorporated into the industrial development fund .几个信托基金和来自不同方面的捐款将纳入工业发展基金。5.Two other libraries that have been incorporated into the author s)讨论了已合并到作者的6.All of their ideas were incorporated into the new plan他们所有的想法都被纳入了新的计划。 7.Does the conversational state need to be incorporated into a gui对话状态需要包含到gui中吗? 8.This can now be incorporated into proteins made by the bacterium这一做法可以用在细菌蛋白质中。 9.Validate that all mandate controls are incorporated into systems验证所有要求控制都合并到系统中。 10.Avaki software enables access to files not incorporated into the sanAvaki软件可以访问san之外的文件。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇}

我要回帖

更多关于 look into是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信