在&&中查看更多...
小心翼翼&:&with the g ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
【反义词】
相关词典网站:谨慎地英语怎么说,谨慎地的英文翻译,谨慎地英文例句和用法
单词谨慎地的汉英翻译
[jǐnshèn dì]
adv.谨慎地,适当地 [hu:h] adj.谨慎的,温和的 adv.谨慎地 adv.有限制地,谨慎地 adv.谨慎地,慎重地 [ke?fuli] adv.小心地,谨慎地 adv.谨慎地,小心地 [maildli] adv.温和地,适度地,略微 adv.虔诚地,谨慎地 [wi?] prep.有,以,用,同...,由于,和...一致,赞成,关于,就 [di'skre?(?)n] n.判断力 [t?e?rili] adv.小心谨慎地,节俭地,俭省地
单词谨慎地的英汉对照例句这个人多少是个天才。他谨慎地提出了自己的观点。他为自己的观点提供了证据。The man was some小心谨慎地拿着水晶碗Handled the crystal bowl with care.我知道她的遭遇,知道她正经历着一个姑娘的热恋的情感,所以我很谨慎地处理整个局面。Knowing what was happening with her, that she was going through a young girl's crush, I treated the whole situation with kid gloves.但是,他一直谨慎地躲在幕后,设法使弗勒和乔恩不要相遇。He kept discreetly in the background however and saw to it that fleur did not encounter jon.很多男人仍在谨慎地维护着他们特权。A number of men still jealously guard their rights.谨慎地留心、注意;在守望着可能的危险。Carefully ob on the lookout for possible danger.你不可能谨慎地走近,You cannot approach it cautiously请小心谨慎地装配活塞。Assemble pistons carefully and gently.他挑出一个看上去最小的瓶子,谨慎地问了价。He picked up what seemed to be the smallest bottle and discreetly asked the price.他一直谨慎地躲在幕后。He kept discreetly in the background.我谨慎地探问他的往事。I pumped him discreetly about his past.这一次哈里不得不认输了。他拿起看来是最小的一瓶,谨慎地询问价钱。For once harry had to admit defeat.he picked up what seemed to be the smallest bottle and discreetly asked the price.“国营农场”案的法院谨慎地指出,机关忽视了的两种替代办法在记录上都有明确描述,同时也指出,行政官员改变了机关行动的即定方向。The court in state farm was careful to point out that the alternatives ignored by the agency were clearly presented on the record and that the administrator was reversing a settled course of action.保护安全常常也是谨慎地将口令分配与人,并且在他们离开公司时更换口令。Oftentimes it is a matter of being careful about assigning passwords to people and of changing them when people leave a company.骨外科医师只有谨慎地操作,方可减少桡神经的损伤。In brief the opportunity of injury to the radial nerve may be reduced by careful operation.提交更多谨慎地的相关例句
Copyright &
&萨鲁词典版权所有她昨天不小心把我的书带回家了,翻译成英语怎么说_百度作业帮
她昨天不小心把我的书带回家了,翻译成英语怎么说
她昨天不小心把我的书带回家了,翻译成英语怎么说
She took my book home by mistake/accident.by mistake/accident 都是不小心的意思
She accidentally took my book home yesterday
Yesterday she accidentally took my book home with her.
took my book to her home
yesterday unintentionally
She didn't mean to take my homework back home with me
She took my book with her home by no mean.}

我要回帖

更多关于 跨境电商英文怎么讲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信