51-55题怎样写 给赞

英语作业51-55题 &_百度作业帮
英语作业51-55题 &
51 menu52 lemon53 job54 bill55 salad
这种题是根据你们考试那段时间的所学词汇来填,要不然我们来填会有很多答案
51,menu52,lemon53,job54,bill55,shake句子填空51-55题&_百度作业帮
句子填空51-55题&
51,polluted chief criminal52,be tested provide53,can be significant 54,consists of is contained by55,Worrying about less
polluted, to blamebe tested , offerwill, make senseconsists, of, serve to displayworried about, available
哪个是那题 有点乱 整理下可以么---选择以下科目---
您现在的位置: >>
  编辑推荐:
责编 :冰川
相关国考真题新闻51---55CBADE略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
第三节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。When I was a boy, every holiday that I had seemed wonderful. My&21 took me by train or by car to a hotel by the&22& . All day, I seem to remember, I&&23&& on the sands with strange&& 24& children. We made houses and gardens, and&&25&& the tide destroy them. When the tide went out, we&&26& over the rocks and looked down at the fish in the rock-pools.In those days the&&27&& seemed to shine always brightly&&28& the water was always warm. Sometimes we left beach and walked in the country,_ 29& ruined houses and dark woods and climbing trees. There were&30&& in one’s pockets or good places where one could&&31&& ice creams. Each day seemed a lifetime.Although I am now thirty-five years old, my idea of a good&&32&& is much the same as it was. I&&33& like the sun and warm sand and the sound of&&34& beating the rocks. I no longer wish to&&35&& any sand house or sand garden, and I dislike sweets.&36 I love the sea and often feel sand running through my fingers.Sometimes I&&37 what my ideal (理想的) holiday will be like when I am&&38& . All I want to do then, perhaps, will be to lie in bed, reading books about&&39& who make houses and gardens with sands, who watch the incoming tide, who make themselves&&40&& on too many ices…21. A. teacher&&&&& B. parents&&&&& C. nurse&&&&&&&&&& D. younger sister22. A. sea&&&&&&&& B. lake&&&&&&&& C. mountain&&&&&& D. river23. A. played&&&&& B. slept&&&&&&&& C. sat&&&&&&&&&&& D. stood24. A. moving&&&& B. exciting&&&&& C. anxious&&&&&&&& D. nervous25. A. made&&&&&& B. brought&&&&&& C. watched&&&&&&& D. heard26. A. rolled&&&&&& B. jumped&&&&&& C. turned&&&&&&&& D. climbed27. A. light&&&&&&& B. sun&&&&&&&&& C. moon&&&&&&&&& D. lamp28. A. and&&&&&&&& B. yet&&&&&&&&& C. but&&&&&&&&&&& D. or29. A. exploring&&& B. examining&&& C. repairing&&&&&&& D. measuring30. A. sweets&&&&& B. sand&&&&&&&& C. ice-creams&&&&& D. money31. A. make&&&&&& B. sell&&&&&&&&& C. buy&&&&&&&&&&&D. offer32. A. house&&&&&& B. holiday&&&&&& C. garden&&&&&&&& D. tide33. A. hardly&&&&& B. almost&&&&&&& C. still&&&&&&&&&&& D. perhaps34. A. waves&&&&& B. tides&&&&&&&& C. hands&&&&&&&&&& D. feet35. A. destroy&&&& B. fix&&&&&&&&&& C. use&&&&&&&&&&&D. build36. A. But&&&&&&& B. However&&&&& C. Otherwise&&&&& D. Besides37. A. wonder&&&& B. feel&&&&&&&&& C. understand&&&&& D. believe38. A. strong&&&&& B. weak&&&&&&&& C. young&&&&&&&& D. old39. A. children&&& B. boys&&&&&&&&& C. girls&&&&&&&&&& D. grown-ups40. A. happy&&&&& B. tired&&&&&&&&&&C. sad&&&&&&&&&&& D. Sick
第二节:完形填空: 15分The yearly Marathon in my town usually happened during a heat wave. My job was to follow behind the runners in an ambulance(救护车) 31&& any of them needed medical attention.“We’re supposed to stay behind the __32__ runner, so take it slowly,” I said to the driver, Doug, as the race started.The front-runners started to __33__ and then my eyes were drawn to the woman in blue silk running shorts and a loose white T-shirt.We knew we were already watching our “last runner.” Her __34__ were so crippled(残疾的)that it seemed almost impossible for her to be able to walk, let alone run a marathon. Doug and I watched in silence as she slowly moved forward. __35__, she was the only runner left in sight. Tears streamed down my face when I watched with respect ___36__ she pushed forward with great determination through the last miles.When the finish line came into sight, rubbish lay everywhere and the __37__ crowds had long gone home. Yet, standing straight and ever so proud&& 38& a lone man. He was __39__ one end of a ribbon(缎带)of crepe paper(皱纹纸)___40__ to a post. She slowly crossed through, leaving both ends of the paper fluttering behind her.I do not know this woman’s name, but that day she became part of my __41__ – a part I often depend on. For her, it wasn’t about __42__ the other runners or winning a prize, but about __43__ what she had set out to do, no matter __44__. When I think things are too difficult or I get those “I-just-can’t-do-it,” I think of the last runner. Then I realize how __45__ the task before me really is.31. A. so that&&&&&&&& B. in case&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. even though&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. only if32. A. first&&&&&&&&&&&& B. best&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. only&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. last33. A. run&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. separate&&&&&&&&&&&& C. disappear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. appear34. A. hands&&&&&&&&& B. legs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. arms&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. body35. A. Quickly&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Unluckily&&&&&&&&& C. Naturally&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Finally36. A. since&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. until37. A. tired&&&&&&&&&&& B. waiting&&&&&&&&&&&& C. cheering&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. impatient38. A. stood&&&&&&&&&& B. waited &&&&&&&&&&&& C. came&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Had 39. A. helping&&&&&&& B. catching&&&&&&&&&&& C. holding&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tying40. A. kept&&&&&&&&&&& B. tied&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. connected&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. led41. A. dream&&&&&&&&& B. feeling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. idea&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. life42. A. following&&&& B. hoping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. encouraging&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. beating43. A. finishing&&&&& B. realizing&&&&&&&&&&& C. starting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. winning44. A. where&&&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what45. A. difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. interesting&&&&&&&& C. easy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hopeful&
第二节完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,共30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36—55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项 It was in late April, dangerously near the well – known AP exams, when the absurdity(无助的荒诞感) of my life struck me. I was making a&& 36&& of problems to be discussed for the evening as usual. When I&& 37&&the great number of things on the list—a literature essay, timelines for American History, a Spanish presentation and &&38&for tests in both Calculus and Physics, I was overwhelmed(难以承受) to the point of&& 39&& exhaustion (extreme tiredness). After -& school arrangements had already worn away my&& 40& . To keep myself awake at 11p.m. to finish five hours of &&41&&just seemed like too much to handle. I&& 42&& at the computer screen with tears streaming down my cheeks,&& 43& my friend James about how stressed out I was over school. His response was immediate. “Well,&& 44&& did you decide to take five AP classes on the top of everything you’re doing?” My response&& 45& just as quickly. “Because I need them for college. Harvard won’t&& 46&& someone who doesn’t challenge themselves with difficult classes!” The words sounded so&& 47&& as I typed them on the screen that I&& 48& laughed out loud. I was supposed to be &&49&myself not torturing(折磨) myself. That was the night I&& 50&& that I didn’t need to deal with a course load of disastrous difficulty to&& 51&& my own self – worth. It was a little too late to&& 52&& things, of course. The AP exams were about to go full – force,&& 53&& were winding down, and most of my clubs and organizations were about to hold their end – of – year parties. Still, I &&54&a valuable lesson. No college, one billion dollar endowment (资助) or not, is worth the&& 55&& I went through last year. I wish I’d had someone to tell me sooner that I didn’t have to do everything. Colleges don’t really want overachieving robots, They want people with passion(love). It doesn’t matter whether you’re a policy debater or not, as long as you show that you’re going for the things you love.36.A.list&&& B.box&& C.film& D.car37.A.listened to B.put up&&&&& C.looked at& D.found out38.A.working&& B.fighting&&& C.struggling D.studying39.A.physical&&& B.nervous&&& C.constant&&& D.mental40.A.patience&&& B.sense C.energy&&&&& D.evidence41.A.sleep B.homework&&&&&& C.essays&&&&&& D.tests42.A.knocked&& B.pointed&&&& C.stared&&&&&& D.shouted43.A.typing&&&&& B.messaging C.dealing&&&& D.telling44.A.who& B.what& C.how& D.why45.A.received&& B.made C.showed&&&& D.came46.A.want B.teach C.meet& D.respect47.A.curious&&&& B.ridiculous C.encouraging&&&& D.disappointing48.A.still&& B.also&& C.almost&&&&& D.even49.A.admiring& B.inspiring&& C.educating& D.challenging50.A.realized&&& B.doubted&&& C.believed&&& D.guessed51.A.know&&&&&& B.prove&&&&&& C.become&&&& D.trust52.A.keep& B.collect&&&&& C.change&&&&& D.forget53.A.classes&&&&& B.exams&&&&&& C.students&&& D.operations54.A.had&& B.learned&&&& C.gave& D.took55.A.plans B.lessons&&&&& C.hardship&& D.Stress
第二节(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 71 .She described all the things she had to do -one was to make her bed-from the moment she woke up until she flew out of the door for work. I suggested she experiment by not making her bed for two weeks. She was shocked, probably thinking I’d been raised by wolves in a forest. 72.Two weeks later she went into my office beaming. She had left her bed unmade for the first time in 42 years-and nothing bad had happened. “And you know what?” she said. “I don’t dry my dishes anymore, either.” 73 .One was discovering that she had choices in her life that she had never seen before. The other was giving herself permission to be less that perfect. This story shows an important principle (原理) about managing time: No one can do it all. Each of us has to make choices and accept trade – offs. The problem is, many people choose in ways that put themselves and their health last. They take better care of their houses and cars than they do of themselves. 74 .So what is the solution? There’s an easy way. Decide what you want in your life, and put that first. On a daily basis, that should include regular meals, enough sleep and time with your family. Exercise, leisure, friendships and hobbies should also be regular aspects of life. 75 .The choice is yours: whatever makes you feel good about yourself and your life. Take a nap. Take a walk. Take time to play the piano. Stop bringing your briefcase home from the office. Stop keeping your house as clean as your mother kept hers. Fill more of your time with want – to – dos instead of have – to – dos.A.This woman had made two major breakthroughs.B.Above all, you needn’t do anything for yourself regularly.C.They put everyone else’s needs ahead of their own.D.However, she went along with my idea.E. Most people do not take time to relax themselves.F. The point is to do something for yourself every day.G. A patient came to see me about the stress in her life.
题型:阅读理解
DIn this voyage I visited my new colony on the island, saw the Spaniards(西班牙人), had the whole story of their lives and of the villains(罪犯) I how at first they treated the poor Spaniards badly,·how they afterwards agreed, disagreed, unired, separated, and how at last the Spaniards were forced to us how they gave in to the spaniards, how honestly the Spaniards used them ---- a history, if it were entered into, as full of variety and wonderful accidents as my own part ---- particularly, also, as to their battles with the Caribbeans, who landed several times upon the Island, and as to the improvement they made upon the Island itself, and how five of them made an attempt upon the main land, and brought away eleven men and five women prisoners, by which, at my coming, I found about twenty young children on the Island.Here I stayed bout 20 days, left them supplies of all necessary things, and particularly of arms, powder, shot, cloths, tools, and two workmen, which I brought from England with me, namely a carpenter and a smith.Besides this, I shared the Island into parts with them, reserved to myself the property of whole& but gave them such parts resoeetive and having settled all things with them and encouraged them not to leave the place, I left them there.From then on I landed the Brazils, from where I sent a bark, which I bought there, with more
and in it, besides other supplies, I sent seven women, being such persons as I found proper for service, or for wives to such as would take them. As to the Englishmen, I promised them to send them some women from England, with a good cargo(船货) of necessaries, if they would apply themselves to planting ---- which I afterwards could not perform. And the fellows proved very honest and diligent after they were mastered and had their properties set apart for them. I sent them also from the Brazils five cows, three of them being big with calf, some sheep, and some pigs, which when I came again were considerably increased.But all these things, with an account how 300 Caribbeans came and invaded(入侵) them, and ruined their plantations, and how they fought with that whole number twice, and were at first defeated, an but at last a storm destroying most of their enemies’ boats, they destroyed almost all the rest, and renewed and recovered the possession of their plantation, and still lived upon the Island.All these things, with some very surprising incidents in some new adventures of my own,& for ten years more, I may perhaps give a further account of the story.66. From Paragraph l, we know _______ .A. the Spaniards were always getting along well with the villainsB. the Spaniards were always the rulers of the islandC. the Spaniards and the villains both ruled the island peacefullyD. the Spaniards and the villains once had battles witll each other67. In Paragraph 2, the place where I stayed was probably ________.A. a wild island&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a deserted downtownC. a primitive supermarket&&&&&&&&&& D. a new city68. The underlined word “respectively” in the third paragraph probably means ______ .A. separately&&&&& B. particularly&&& C. specially&&&&&&&& D. surprisingly69. The writer of the story once went to _______.A. Japan and Brazil&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. England and BrazilC. France and Spain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Korea and Caribbean70. From the story, we can judge the Writer might be _______ .A. an invader&&&&& B. a carpenter&&&& C. an adventurer&&&&&& D. a prisoner
任务型阅读(从六个待选项中为每短话选择一个合适的标题,不必全部使用。)Hollywood movies are regularly filled with sex and violence. They can be exciting films but sometimes all you want is a little light-hearted entertainment. 51.________ Have you heard of Bollywood? All singing, all dancing and unrealistic, it is the perfect alternative to normal Hollywood movies. Bollywood is the Indian film industry, based in Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay. Most Chinese school kids have probably never seen an Indian film. Yet Bollywood is the largest producer of films in the world. This year the Indian Filmgare Awards, Bollywood's Oscars, turn 50 years old. 52._________ The typical Bollywood movie usually has the following ingredients: a cup of romance, a tea-spoon of comedy, a dash of international sight-seeing, served with a huge slice of singing and dancing. There will also be one brave hero, one beautiful heroine and one baddie. The result is a fun-filled musical. 53._________ There is never any mention of politics, poverty or war. The actors change clothes and locations within a single song. But the audiences don’t mind. To Indian movie lovers, especially the poor, such films are a gateway to heaven and the stars are their gods. The films take them to a magical world away from their everyday troubles. The films tell them the impossible is possible and that true love conquers all. 54.__________ But, behind the beautiful scenes, Bollywood still emphasizes traditional family values. In most films, if two lovers want to break an arranged marriage, they can't just run away. They must win over their parents. 55.___________ So if you're tired of all that Hollywood actions, check out the following Bollywood films. They will take you to a brighter, cheerier and more colourful world, where it's still cool to dance around a tree and sing a love song. A.Bollywood pays great attention to traditional values. B.Bollywood is lees famous than Hollywood, and yet it produce the most films in the world. C.Bollywood films are full of ideal things and free of daily worries. D.Bollywood is a decent refreshing replacement for those over-stimulating Hollywood films.E. Bollywood has gradually won its reputation on the world stage. F. Bollywood films are mostly comic romances with light-hearted incidental music.
BMr Smith was the manager of a hotel in Springfield. One weekend all of the hotels in the city were full because there was a large meeting. Late in the evening three men came into the hotel and asked for rooms. Mr Smith explained that because of the meeting, there were no rooms ready for use. The men were very unhappy because they had no place to stay in.Mr Smith wanted to help them. He remembered that Room 414, a very small room, was empty. He asked them if they would share a room. The three men agreed. Mr Smith told them that the room would cost $30: $10 for each. Each of them gave Mr Smith $10, and they went up to the room.Mr Smith soon began to feel sorry. “Thirty dollars is too much for that small room,” he thought. He called one of his men over and said, “Here is $ 5. Bring it to the man in Room 414. I’ve asked too much money for their room.”The worker took the money from his manager. While he was on his way to Room 414, he started to think, “How can I divide $5? Well, I’ll give each of them only $1 and I keep $2. The men will be happy to get anything back. I’ll make a little money and Mr Smith will never know.” So he returned $1 to each man.You see, there come a problem, each man had at first paid $10. After the worker returned them $1 each, each man had paid 9. There were three men, $9 x 3 =" $27." The worker kept $2 —$27+$2="29." Where is the missing dollar?50. Which of the following is True?A. The large meeting was held in this hotel. B. The three men stayed together in one room.C. Each of the three men got a small room. &&&&&& D. Room 414 was the office for Mr Smith.51. Where was the missing dollar?A. There wasn’t any missing dollar at all.&&& B. It was taken by the worker too.C. It was taken by the manager Mr Simith.& D. It was taken by the three men themselves.52. Put the following sentences in correct order.a. Three men went into the hotel for a room. &&&&b. Mr Smith felt sorry to have asked for too much.c. They paid 30 dollars altogether for one room.d. The worker gave one dollar back to each of them.e. Mr Smith thought of a small room, still empty.f. The worker was given 5 dollar to return to them.A. c→b→e→a→d→f&&&&&&&&&& B. c→d→f→e→a→b&&&C. a→c→b→e→f→d&&&&&&&&&& D. a→e→c→b→f→d&&&53. What is the best title of this text?A. The Kind Manager.&&&&&&&&& B. Three Men Came to the HotelC. A Strange Maths Problem& D. $27 + $2 = $29
C BERLIN-A German woman,fearful that a burglar(夜贼)was trying to break into her second storey apartment,called police after she heard someone climbing up to her balcony shortly after midnight,police said Thursday. Police discovered the “burglar” was a man carrying flowers and a bottle of wine who turned out to be the woman’s boyfriend.But then arrested him on an outstanding reason. “He was trying to surprise her with the flowers and a bottle of wine but it all went wrong,”said Korbach police spokesman Volker Koenig.He said the man jumped down from the balcony and tried to escape but was quickly caught by police. “He nevertheless gave the police who were taking him to jail the bottle of wine as a gesture of thanks for the friendly treatment after the arrest.”Koenig said.LONDON-A smoker who died after battling emphysema(肺气肿)has had his dying wish granted with the placement of a “SMOKING KILLED ME” sign on his hearse and his grave. Albert Whittamore blamed his youthful smoking habit for the lung disease. He said before he died in February that he wanted the sign to serve as a warning to young people about the dangers of tobacco smoking.The sign was designed to look like the health warning on a packet of cigarettes. The printed notice at his grave will be left in place for a week. The hearse carrying his body through the town of Dover 100 miles (160 kilometers) southeast of London and several of the printed signs displayed in the windows.49. The man climbing up_________.A. was actually a wanted thiefB. was put into prison in the end C. thanked the police for setting him freeD. was treated badly by the police50. The best title for the first news item might be “_________”A. A burglar’s love&&& B. A devoted boyfriend&C. Flowers and wine&&& D. Price for being romantic51. The public paid more attention to the smoker because&&&&&&&&& . A.he died after smoking for many years B.he had the sign put on his hearse and his grave C.he(tied of a lung disease without any treatment D.he wanted the sign left on his grave for one day52.Which of the following is NOT true? A.The sign will be printed on the packet of cigarettes.&&& B.The signs were also shown in the windows of the hearse. C.London is to the northwest of the town of Dover. D.The smoker regretted forming the habit of smoking.}

我要回帖

更多关于 赞美老师的作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信