其他类似问题
其他3条回答
应该是My family and I
可以说:my family and I
口语是可以这么说的。大家都懂你表达的是这个意思就行了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Hello, everyone, I’m Liu Dongdong. I’m a student. There are three people in my family―my father, mother and I. My father is 40 years old. He is a worker. I think he is a good worker. Because he works very hard. He gets up very early eve
  Hello, everyone, I’m Liu Dongdong. I’m a student. There are three people in my family―my father, mother and I.My father is 40 years old. He is a worker. I think he is a good worker. Because he works very hard. He gets up very early every day and he works for more than 10 hours a day. So he is always busy, he looks very tired when he gets home. He likes reading newspapers. He usually reads it after supper. So he gets lots of news.My mother is 38 years old. She is a worker too. She works in a very small factory. She is not tall and she has two big eyes. She loves me and she is good for me. She always buys some books for me. She wants me to be a top student. She also cares for my diet and life.I’ m 15 years old. I wear glasses. I like reading. I always read books after school. I like singing, too. My favorite singer is Jay Chou. His music is very nice. What do you think of him? I also like making friends. If you want to meet me, please write to me.Oh, my parents love me and I love them, too. My family is a happy family.
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
每个孩子都被深沉的母爱包围着,然而我们经常对这种爱视而不见。...
I want to be a English teacher in the future....
我很高兴带领你们参观。...
Someone says examination can help us go over our lessons in time....
We can have good habits and bad habits....
Badmintom is a popular hobby in China....【急】改错My family has got a new computer recently.That's the very thing trouble me.I don't like_百度知道
【急】改错My family has got a new computer recently.That's the very thing trouble me.I don't like
My family has got a new computer recently.That's the very thing trouble me.I don't like it ,though it has a program that lets my parents to control how much time I spentd on t订酣斥叫俪既筹习船卢he computer .When my time is up ,the computer turns on.Now I can't play games as often as I used to. The program also keeps all websites I visit,and my parents can see it any time they like.Now I couldn't do whatever I like on the computer.Instead,my parents think the program is so a good idea that they also introduced it to their friends.
提问者采纳
更正在括号处标明,保证准确率!
My family has got a new computer recently. That's the very thing (trouble改成troubling) me. I don't like it, (though改成because) it has a program that lets my parents (去掉to) control how much time I (spent改成spend) on the computer. When my time is up, the computer turns (on改成off). Now I can't play games as often as I used to. The program also keeps all (加入the) websites I visit, and my parents can see (it改成them) any time they like. Now I (couldn't改成can't) do whatever I like on the computer. (Instead改成However), my parents think the program is (so改成such) a good idea that they also introduced it to their friends.楼主打字有个别错误哦。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
has---had,
额,能整篇说的清楚点嘛?谢谢~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁When I was seven years old, my family made me an ant farm. First , we put clean sand in a thin gla_百度知道
When I was seven years old, my family made me an ant farm. First , we put clean sand in a thin gla
Although much time has passed , my family made me an ant farm. They simply could not stand that their tunnels were gone,we cannot give up when we are sad , and must be accepted . Although the ants remained alive after their earthquake. I put my face so close to the glass farm that I knocked it over, one by one they began to die. Working together . I was scared as I watched them give up building their tunnels to carry the bodies to a corner of the farm . First . But there was an even larger lesson that I did not realize until recently: adversity is a natural part of life , we put clean sand in a thin glaOn the fifth day a tragedy happened. We have to realize that if a tunnel is gone . I also learned that they should be admired for their hard word, I came to realize the importance of teamwork , I still think of that ant farm. All the tunnels fell down. My mother said that the ants were dying of sadness . Over the years. Unlike the ants . Mom had hoped it would teach me about the natural world , but it taught me much more求中文, we must building another ,谢谢When I was seven years old, the ants were able to make an amazing world for themselves
提问者采纳
所有的隧道摔倒了。他们只是无法忍受他们的隧道了。尽管蚂蚁在地震仍然活着。我们必须认识到,他们一个个死去,当我看到他们放弃建造隧道进行尸体农场的一个角落,我仍然认为,直到最近,我没有意识到,我们必须接受。我很害怕。妈妈曾希望能教我关于自然世界,我认识到团队合作的重要性。首先,蚂蚁是死于悲伤,我们把干净的沙子在第五天一场悲剧发生了薄薄的一glaon,他们都应该为他们的努力,蚂蚁农场,但它教会我更多。多年来:逆境是生活的一部分,蚂蚁能够为自己做一个神奇的世界。一起工作当我七岁的时候。尽管时间已经过去了。不同的蚂蚁。我还了解到。但有一个更大的教训,我们必须建立一个,我们不能放弃我们难过的时候,如果一个隧道消失了。我的母亲说。我把我的脸贴近我敲一下玻璃农场,我的家人给我的蚂蚁农场
提问者评价
其他类似问题
clean的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 ode to my family 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信