写一篇英语作文,我叫张芳,介绍以为心笔友betty,和她分享你我的业余爱好作文,不少一8

书面表达.根据下面的中文叙述,写一篇小短文.要求至少写出5句.我叫琳琳.我有一个笔友,她的名字叫珍妮.她住在英国.她经常给我写英语信.她在信里说她很想来中国,她想去长城.我很想跟她一_百度作业帮
书面表达.根据下面的中文叙述,写一篇小短文.要求至少写出5句.我叫琳琳.我有一个笔友,她的名字叫珍妮.她住在英国.她经常给我写英语信.她在信里说她很想来中国,她想去长城.我很想跟她一
书面表达.根据下面的中文叙述,写一篇小短文.要求至少写出5句.我叫琳琳.我有一个笔友,她的名字叫珍妮.她住在英国.她经常给我写英语信.她在信里说她很想来中国,她想去长城.我很想跟她一起去长城.但是她说英语,根本不会说汉语.求翻译,我是初一年的新生,只会翻译几句
My name is linlin.I have a pen friend and her name is june.She lives in England.She often writes to me in English.I want to go to Great Wall of China with her .But she can only speak English,she can not speak a little Chinese at all.
My name is Linlin.I have a pen pal. her name is Jenny.She lives in England.She often send letters to me.And she wants to go to China very much.She wants to go to The Great Wall.I also want to go there...
My name is Linlin.I have a pen pal. Her name is Jane.She lives in England.She often writes to me in English.In her letter she tells me that she hopes to come to China and visit the Great Wall. I want to go to the Great Wall with her very much. But she only speaks English, not any Chinese at all.}

我要回帖

更多关于 介绍笔友的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信