英语作文网60词ananimalindamger这篇作文

两篇英语作文,都是60个词(初一的)
两篇英语作文,都是60个词(初一的) 40
(1)时间:上个星期 地点:你家附近 事情经过:你的朋友在路上被人偷了钱包,你连忙跑到马路对面的电话亭打电话报警。在警察的帮助下,你们终于找回了钱包(情节要适当展开)
(2)人物:拟合好朋友小玲。 时间:上个星期天 事件:骑车去越秀公园,小玲骑的太快摔倒了,手和脚都伤的很重。 结果:你打110像警察求助。(情节都要展开,不要把上面的翻译出来)
[1]Last week, nearby my family, the friend of mine person has stolen the wallet, after I saw runs hastily to the street opposite telephone booth telephones reports to the police.Under police&s help, has held the thief, we have finally retrieved the wallet.
[2]Last Sunday, I and friend young Ling ride a bicycle the Xiu park, young Ling wanted a bit faster to look at the flower to ride threw down too quickly, the hand and the foot have all been injured, wound very heavy.Therefore I hit 110 to seek help, police uncle has sent toher the hospital.Young Ling finally was much better. nearby my family, the friend of mine person has stolen the wallet, after I saw runs hastily to the street opposite telephone booth telephones reports to the police.Under police&s help, has held the thief, we have finally retrieved the wallet.
的感言:太美妙
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导谁会写这篇英语作文60~70词就行_百度知道
谁会写这篇英语作文60~70词就行
他认为步行对他的健康有好处:Li Jun 是一名医生,只需要花10分钟。但是有时候他步行区医院。他认为这是一种很好的运动提示,他每天六点十五分起床,然后吃早餐。七点他去上班,他通常琪自行车去上班。快,因为它很快
提问者采纳
and has his breakfast. but sometimes he also walks to the hospital where he works due to it is good for health tooLi jun is a doctor. he goes to work by riding a bike at 7, it just takes 10 minutes. he always wakes up at 6, and he think this is a good exericise. because of the fast speed:15 in the morning every day
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求5篇英语作文,最好60个词的_百度知道
求5篇英语作文,最好60个词的
提问者采纳
什么都可以?还是?
My dream is to become an English teacher when I grow up. Because being an English teacher, I can influence lots of students. They can not only learn language but also know what is right from wrong. Besides, I can learn from my students and I will always feel young to be with my students. What's more, I will have lots of free time to do whatever I like, such as traveling, reading, retraining and so on.
My Plans Next Holiday Winter holiday is coming.I want to do a lot of things .First of all,I will visit my gr andparents in the coutry.I am going to help them with some housework.Secon dly,I will take part in some leisure activi ties like joining the English club, basket club and so on.Thirthly,I would like to h elp some disable children, teaching the m Chinese words. This is my plans for the winter holiday
I have a good friend and her name is H elen. She works hard at school. She like s reading English books on weekdays a nd sometimes she surfs the internet. S he is in good health. She does exercise twice or three times a wek and she goe s to school on foot every day. She has h ealthy diet. She likes eating many differ ent kinds of vegetables and fruit. She e ats five times vegetables every week.
够了,谢谢
Tess was a precocious eight-year-old when she heard her Mom and Dad talking about her little brother, Andrew. All she knew was that he was very sick and they were completely out of money. They were moving to an apartment complex next month because Daddy didn’t have the money for the doctor’s bills and our house. Only a very costly surgery could save him now and it was looking like there was no-one to loan them the money. She heard Daddy say to her tearful Mother with whispered desperation, “Only a miracle can save him now.”
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
。。求先给分。我怕白忙活。这我做过
sorry,有人已经先回复我了
题目随便吗?????
题目随便吗?????
能再拍一张清楚一点的吗?
like the person. the person is my mum. because she is very beautiful, patient and Kind. my mum is a doctor every day, she goes to work and helps pick people. sometime she has to work all day and all night. but she still finds Time to help me with my studies. she is very tired, so l help her with housework
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位英语大仙给咱写一个英语作文啊my favourite animal 60个词就ok 要写蛇的._百度作业帮
哪位英语大仙给咱写一个英语作文啊my favourite animal 60个词就ok 要写蛇的.
My favorite animal is tortoise.Because tortoise is a cute animal.It has a short tail and a four short foot.It has a little head and a hard shell.There are forty-five little and cute tortoises in my home.They like to play in the water.When they afraid of some thing,they will run faster than usual.They like eating fish.I often buy some small fish for them to eat.They can catch the fish very quickly.First,they pretend sleepy,when the fish swim near their mouths.They catch the fish fast and bit the fish's head and eat the fish.In winter.They like to sleep in the sand.When they sleep,they don’t eat any food.when they are thirsty,they come out of sand,then we know they need water.I love tortoise,but do not like eagle,because,the eagle often eat the tortoise with the sharp mouth.My favorite animal is tortoise.
My favorite animal is tortoise.
Because tortoise is a cute animal. It has a short tail and a four short foot. It has a little head and a hard shell. There are forty-five little and cute tortoises in...
我很喜欢蛇,虽然它也被人们瞧不起,它的样子可憎,有的还有剧毒。所以有人谈蛇色变。但我从小就听说过白蛇传的故事,感觉白娘子真是善良,对许仙那么忠诚,为了救许仙她水漫金山,施展法术大战法海。我特感动的是有蛇救人的事。其实蛇虽然样子难看,但它全身都是宝。色胆可以治疗支气管炎蛇皮可以蒙二胡、板胡,还可以入药。现在还有人搞全蛇宴。总之,我喜欢蛇这种动物,它是人类的好朋友,一条蛇一年可以吃掉几百只田鼠,有效的...求几篇英语作文,60~80词
求几篇英语作文,60~80词 5
初中的作文水平,最好是写记叙或状物
补充:做好有中文翻译
补充:如《My
《 美丽的···》
补充:快啊!!!!!1什么都行啦!!!!!!1
不区分大小写匿名
[参考范文] 

Ladies and gentlemen 

Welcome to XXX! 

I feel honored to be your guide for the one-day tour to the XXX. First of all, on behalf my travel agency, I’d like to extend my welcome to all of you. 

Our schedule for today is to visit the famous scenic spot --- the XXX, which is the historic architecture in the city of XXX. As the origin of XXX, the XXX has become the world cultural heritage. I’m quite sure that you will be impressed by the beauty of the royal construction and the long history of the city as well. Wish you have great fun during the whole day! 

Ok, next, I will show you around the whole XXX and introduce it in details to you 

I love traveling. Traveling not only broadens my horizons but also opens my eyes to the world. What&s more, it refreshes me. You can go to Disneyland and experience what it&s like to be “a child again!” You can visit one of the “seven wonders of the world,” such as the Grand Canyon and feel the magnificence of nature! You can taste the “magicial” ice water on a glacier, which can help you become more beautiful and make you live longer. Just forget all trifles and burdens that you have in your mind. Experience is a type of living knowledge. You&ll be sure to experience many new things when traveling. You don&t even need a tour guide if you long for more freedom. Just don&t forget to bring your backpack!
Beijing Olympic Games is the 29th Olympic Games.It will last16 days, since August 8, 2008, carry on 28 matches of 302 little projects, sell 7 million tickets. In order to further improve the traffic environment, the expressway of Beijing will increase from present 500 kilometers to 718 kilometers,Beijing will let the going out swift, on time, security of people participating in Olympic Games.Hope Beijing Olympic Games can be succeeded in holding! 
北京奥运会是第29届奥运会.自日起,历时16天,共进行28个大项,302个小项目的比赛,可售门票700万张.为进一步改善交通环境,北京的高速公路将由目前的500公里增加到718公里,北京将让参加奥运会的人们的出行快捷、准时、安全。希望北京奥运会能够成功举办! 

It was fine last Sunday. We went to West Hill by bus. Some students planted trees, others carried water. Because we worked hard, we were tired, but we felt happy. We all know trees can stop the wind from blowing the sand towards the city, and they can make the city beautiful.

这是杨军。他出生在一个小村庄里在1996年。他的爱好是读书,听音乐和运动。在2004年,因为他家很穷,而且他爸爸又生病了,他不得不辍学 
,帮助家里做农活和家务活。 
2006年,在希望工程的帮助下,他又回到了学校。在他的努力下,他现在成为了一个最棒的学生。 他十分感谢希望工程
This is Yang Jun.He was born in a small village in 1996.He likes reading and listening to music as well as sports.In 2004,because of the illness of his father,besides his family wasvery pool,he had to leave school to help do farm workanchores. 
In 2006,with the help of the Hope Project,he returned to school again.With his efforts,he now became a best student.&I must thank the Hope Project for taht I can get a chance to return to the lives that used to be in my dream&He said. 
 中秋节晚上的月亮特别地圆。人们都在自家的院子里一边赏月一边吃着可口的月饼。这个时候 ,一些老人会讲述许多古老的故事,如月亮上的玉兔,孩子们信以为真,他们真想有一天登上月球看个究竟。 

The moon is the brightest this night. People eat the delicious food while they are enjoying a beautiful full moon in their yard. At this time, some old people would like to tell many past events and tell the children a story about the rabbit on the moon . The children really believe that there is a rabbit on the moon. They hope to go to the moon and have a look one day. 

相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信