哪位大神给个网站英语大神把这段关于里皮的介绍翻译下

求英语大神们把这段中文自我介绍翻译成英文,简单一点就好了啊!_百度知道
求英语大神们把这段中文自我介绍翻译成英文,简单一点就好了啊!
勤勉,我觉得我很适合做这份工作,并且取得了不错的成绩.我是个充满好奇心的人.之前在微硬公司从事工程师,我希望能获得一份更好的工作、负责,我知道我能应付自如,如果机会来临.我做过很多类似的工作.依我的经验我叫xxx.我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,喜欢学习新的事物.我觉得自己是个工作勤奋.我申请了贵公司的工程师职位,xx省人,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且外向的人、负责、能干. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,而且我适合这份工作,迄今已经有7年多的工作经历,我会抓住
提问者采纳
m quite fit for this job. Engineers at Microsoft, responsible. My analytical and m a hard-workingMy name is XXX, and achieved good results, so far has been more than 7 years working experience. I apply for your company&#39, I feel I's engineer. The trait is needed in my current (or previous) required for the job, and I am fit for the job, I think I'm on every item hardworking, diligent, I will take it. I&#39,ve done similar work, XX Province people. In my experience, if opportunity knocks, and outgoing, I can do my job. I was filled with curious, responsible. I think I&#39, I know I can handle a situation with ease, like to learn new things, I hope to get a better job
提问者评价
其他类似问题
,我知道我拿下英语将是一个巨大的挑战, from Qinzhou, and I’m currently a student at Guangxi Textile Industrial School, no gains..,我很高兴能在这里与大家认识,希望就在今后的学习中请大家多多指教.,我是纺织工业学校的一名学生,我的专业是针织,梅花香自苦寒来”, I hope I can learn more from you.. I know it’s a huge challenge for me to conquer English自我介绍大家好,我希望在集训营里学到的用在我以后的工作中. It’s my pleasure to join the CHAMPION training camp.!Self-introductionHello everyone! My is, but I believe that “No pains..,并开始我的职业生涯。我的英语很差这就是我为什么在这里和大家一起学习,我很荣幸能参加集训营, because I love English and I hope I can learn something in the training for my future work. As we all know English is very useful in every field.My English is limited that’s why I’m here,坚持就是胜利, Thank you. I’m so glad to meet you,来自钦州,谢谢,但我坚信., success belongs to the persevering”,我参加集训营是因为我喜欢英语. my major is knitting,“宝剑锋从磨出。因为我坚信将在很多领域都需要英语,我叫
来自团队:
为您推荐:
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮我翻译下面这段文字_百度知道
求英语大神帮我翻译下面这段文字
she acted in a play for the first time,you shouldn’t forget Emma Stone.“Real beauty is what’s inside,the superhero’s first girlfriend.  After she entered high school,too,Emma felt that her love for the big screen was growing stronger and stronger.After playing some small roles.She gave a PowerPoint presentation to her parents to convince themto   let her move to Hollywood for an acting career.And she is glad to learn something about life fromGwen and Spiderman!At the age of11.
In the latest Spiderman movie.She loved watching movies and she wanted to act,Emma finally got her dreamrole—Gwen Stacy.
Emma has a great interest in acting since she was a little girl,and they agreed,she plays Gwen Stacy.Her parents were impressedHen you make a list of talented and pretty young actresses,”Emma says,“and that’s what counts
Her parents were impressed,Emma felt that her love for the big screen was growing stronger and stronger,and they agreed,tooWhen you make a list of talented and pretty young actresses,you shouldn’t forget Emma Stone,”Emma says.After playing some small roles.“Real beauty is what’s inside,she plays Gwen Stacy.After she entered high school.She loved watching movies and she wanted to act,she acted in a play for the first time,the superhero’s first girlfriend!At the age of11.Emma has a great interest in acting since she was a little girl.And she is glad to learn something about life fromGwen and Spiderman.She gave a PowerPoint presentation to her parents to convince themto let her move to Hollywood for an acting career,Emma finally got her dreamrole—Gwen Stacy,“and that’s what counts.In the latest Spiderman movie
提问者采纳
同意了她的要求。“真正的美是内在的。儿童时代开始,她做了一个幻灯片来试图说服父母让她去好莱坞完成她的演艺生涯。进入高中后。她很高兴能从格温和蜘蛛侠的身上学到什么是真正的生活。在蜘蛛侠系列的最新电影中,她演出了人生的第一出戏,也想要演电影!11岁时,艾玛终于得到了她梦寐以求的角色--格温·史黛西。在扮演一些小角色后,她扮演超级英雄的初恋女友格温·史黛西。她的父母被感动了如果要列出一个兼具才华和年轻漂亮的女演员列表,“这是最重要的,艾玛便醉心表演,她喜欢看电影,”艾玛说,艾玛觉得她对荧幕的热爱越来越强烈,艾玛·斯通是不可或忘的
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
所以同意了;她非常喜爱看电影。 她很高兴从葛文和蜘蛛侠的生活里学到很多东西,你不应该漏掉艾玛.斯泰西,同样也想演,葛文.斯泰西当时你要列出聪明且漂亮的女演员时,她扮演超级英雄的第一个女朋友,她做了一个PPT的说明来说服她的父母同意她去好莱坞开始她的演艺事业.斯通;她进入中学以后.当她还是个小女孩时.在最近的蜘蛛侠电影中,艾玛终于得到了她梦寐以求的角色---葛文,“真正的美是内在的”艾玛说!11岁时她第一次在一个剧本中演出。”
手动操作,艾玛感到她对大屏幕的喜爱越来越强烈。 她的父母很受感动,“这是最重要的。在演了一些小角色以后,艾玛就对演戏非常感兴趣
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
他们同意了她的请求,你不应该漏掉艾玛,她感觉她对荧屏的热爱与日俱增。她也非常的乐意去从格温和蜘蛛侠的生活中去学习。她制作了一个ppt报告来说服她的父母让她去好莱坞发展她的演艺事业.斯通,也非常想去表演.
在最新的电影“蜘蛛侠”中,艾玛终于得到了她梦寐以求的角色——格温·史黛西。在饰演了一些小角色后,就对表演产生了浓厚的兴趣,她饰演超级英雄的第一个女朋友格温·史黛西。她的父母非常的感动。
当艾玛还是小女孩的时候。她喜欢看电影。
在她进入高中后。在她11岁的时候,她第一次出演了一部戏剧当你要列出聪明且漂亮的女演员时,这才是最重要的。她说“真正的美是内在的
当你做一个列表的天才和年轻漂亮的女演员,你不应该忘记艾玛的石头。在最新的蜘蛛侠的电影,她扮演的格温斯泰西,超级英雄的第一个女朋友。艾玛有一个极大的兴趣,因为她是一个小女孩。她喜欢看电影,她想,太!在年龄11,她第一次演戏。在她进入高中的时候,艾玛觉得她爱大屏幕上是越来越强。她介绍给她的父母说服他们让她去好莱坞的演艺生涯。她的父母都留下了深刻的印象,他们同意了。在玩了一些小角色,艾玛终于得到了她dreamrole-gwen斯泰西。她是高兴的生活学习的东西fromgwen和蜘蛛侠”。真正的美丽是里面的东西,”艾玛说,“这是最重要的。“
母鸡你的才华和美丽的年轻女演员的名单,你应该不会忘记艾玛·斯通。
在最新的蜘蛛侠电影中,她扮演超级英雄的初恋女友格温·史黛西。
艾玛在演戏,因为她是一个小女孩,她喜欢看电影,她要采取行动,16:05的年龄,她演过一出戏,第一次有极大的兴趣。她进入高中后,艾玛觉得,她的爱情的大屏幕越来越强,stronger.She了一个PowerPoint演示文稿说服她的父母全心全意地让她去好莱坞发展的作用career.Her父母留下了深刻的印象,和,他们agreed.After玩一些小角色,艾玛终于得到了她的dreamrole格温Stacy.And学到一些东西,对生活fromGwen和蜘蛛侠,她很高兴。“真正的美丽里面有什么,“艾玛说,”这是才是最重要的。“
当你要列出才貌双全的年轻女演员的名单时,当然不应该忘记列上Emma Stone。
在最新的这部蜘蛛侠系列电影中,她扮演的是这个超级英雄的第一个女朋友,Gwen Stacy
当Emma还是一个小姑娘的时候就对表演有着浓厚的兴趣。她超爱看电影,而且也很想演(电影)!她在11岁的时候出演了人生中第一个电影角色。
进入高中之后,Emma 发觉自己对大荧幕的热爱越来越强烈,她做了一个陈述自己想法的幻灯片来说服她的父母同意她去好莱坞发展她的演艺事业。他的父母深受触动,于是同意了。
在跑了一些龙套之后,Emma终于得到了她日思夜想的角色——Gwen Stacy。她也很乐意从Gwen和Spiderman的身上学习一些人生道理。“内在美才是真正的美”,Emma说:“这种美才是最重要的”。
自己翻译的 。我觉得翻译可以灵活一些
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大神帮我把这段英语翻译成汉语_百度知道
请大神帮我把这段英语翻译成汉语
十二段:按原文格式:the person is no more divided but has become onean individual undividable and his each act will be health you try it for yourselfand if you can catch hold of one single actyou will simply laughand you will understand your strength PS,翻译的汉语在每行英文的下面
提问者采纳
the person is no more divided一个人(性格)不能再分裂后but has become one an individual undividable变成为了一个不可分裂的个体and his each act will be health并且他的每一个行为都是健康的you try it for yourself你自己也试一下and if you can catch hold of one single act如果你能把握住哪怕一次简单的行为you will simply laugh你定会开怀而笑and you will understand your strength并由此理解自己的能力 希望能给楼主解惑。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
he person is no more divided but has become onean individual undividable 人是一个不可分割的独特个体and his each act will be health他的行为都是成熟的you try it for yourselfand if you can catch hold of one single act 你可以自己尝试下。,通过你自己的小举动就能无限传递正能量。就是像传递正能量的意思,那么你就会明白你所拥有的力量 圣经。。?还是什么的,是否能抓住一个单一的行为you will simply laughand you will understand your strength 你只需简单一笑。。
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神把下面这段话翻译成英语~谢谢了!!!_百度知道
求大神把下面这段话翻译成英语~谢谢了!!!
有健康的肤色和温暖的眼神。于是就如开始所说,Leave me,他大叫着向着时间深处跑去,飞快地写下。他回过头去。在河边停了下来。却又那么真实的流淌着,定格。那时候的她。问他?”他害怕让现实打扰到这个世界,你在干什么:“亲爱的,他发现自己可以随着相片的时间回去因为父亲不小心的操作。他把两个世界的人都留下了
提问者采纳
what are you doing, she had a healthy skin and warm eyes. She asked him, he cried and raMy dear, and
He was afraid of letting reality disturb the world to freeze but it flew truly as well. At that time. So as the beginning saidBecause my father&#39, he found that he could go back through the time of the photos?&quot.He made the two worlds of people stay: &quot. He looked back and quickly write down Ls careless operation
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Stopped by the river, her healthy complexion and warm eyes, quickly wrote, freezeThe careless operation because his father, he found himself as the photos go back?&quot, as mentioHoney, what are you doing: &quot. But then the real flowing. He turned to go, he shouted ran toward the depths of time. So. Asked him, L He was afraid let reality disturb into this world. At that time
Because my father is not careful operation, he found himself with the time go back. So as to say, he shouted to the depths of time to run. In the river stopped. At that time she, have healthy skin and warm eyes. Ask him: &my dear, what are you doing?& He was afraid to let the reality to disturb the world, fixed. But then the real flow. He turned to go, quickly wrote, Leave me.He put two people in the world have left.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 哪位大神知道她的番号 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信