用英语翻译:降低门槛 英语它们的价格。

价格不能下降了.这句话怎么用英语准确的说?
初暖EL30DE83
It's the lowest price.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
the price can't go down
This is our best price
扫描下载二维码随着物价的上涨和汇率的降低 的翻译是:With the rise in prices and exchange rates reduced 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
随着物价的上涨和汇率的降低
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
With the rise in prices and exchange rates reduce
With the rise in prices and exchange rates reduced
As prices increase and the exchange rate of the lower
Along with price rise and exchange rate depression
相关内容&a您好,文明温馨的元营收费站欢迎您 正在翻译,请等待... & ado
friday? 您是否在初期通常完成星期五? & achoose under a tree 选择在树下 & a为什么不找他谈一谈呢 Why doesn't ask him to discuss & avaocular vaocular & aHeavily Tour,Cloud Nest,Hidden Screen Peak 重游览,云彩巢,暗藏的屏幕峰顶 & a高考英语成绩 College entrance examination English result & apress(F1) to setup 按(F1)设定 & anew service fee for foreign 新的服务费为外国 & a汤岳玲
你妈被我日死
是 妓女发骚
爽色死啊啊啊啊
一万到 独特の味ユェ陵母が私の日付までに死ぬ 売春婦は送るショーをある 膣のKazakの馬を締める あなたの母井戸のチップスを撃つ ぱりっとした色のダイスは日本が母10,000ほしいと思う & a知识和漂亮两者都很重要 正在翻译,请等待... & a本律师出具法律意见如下: This attorney writes up the legal opinion to be as follows: & aS.A FOR
GUARANTY INSTALACION DE DOS MOTORES
A BORDO ,CASCO 354 TO AGGREGATE OF USD123 S.A为保证INSTALACION DE DOS MOTORES A BORDO, CASCO 354对USD123聚集体 & a英国现代小说家弗吉尼亚o伍尔夫是西方意识流小说的杰出代表。她所提出具有先锋意识的创作理论和试验,使她成为英国现代文学史上一位不可忽视的人物。 English modern writer of fiction VirginiaoWoolf is Western stream of consciousness novel outstanding representative.She proposed has creation theory and experiment which the cutting edge realizes, causes her to become in the English modern history of literature a noticeable character. & ano heat and no light 没有热和没有光 & aTRANSPORTATION USED LESS REFUND 运输使用了较少退款 & a你应该睡觉了吧,我还没有睡醒呢 正在翻译,请等待... & aseed funding 正在翻译,请等待... & aпредварительно переговорил.
& a一些教育机构的做法违背了我们原来的目的 正在翻译,请等待... & a3 Protecting bank creditors against losses 3个保护的银行债权人反对损失 & ait is necessary to have a complete welding 有完全焊接是必要的 & aTCL文化产业 TCL culture industry & aRESPALDO 背书 & a组建成立了 The creation established & a无论这项工作有多么困难 Regardless of this work has how difficultly & aGuarantee indexes and examination data 保证索引和考试数据 & a酒城 Liquor city & asharing and caring.friendship does 分享和caring.friendship & a前面我们都是按照课程标准和课程要求的级别一一对应来比较两份纲领性文件的衔接,但是我们不能不忽略这样一个问题,当我们接手的大学新生具有很高的水平,但是我们起始阶段却按照大学最低标准开始的时候,情况又会是怎样呢。这似乎涉及到了课程衔接的另一个比较重要的问题。这里我们不妨再作一组比较,那就是高中九级要求和大学一般要求的对比,见下表 Front we all are defer to the rank 11 correspondences which the curriculum standard and the curriculum request to compare two Platform the engagements, but we have no alternative but to neglect this kind of question, when we take over the university newborn has the very high level, but our outset st & aDistribution strategy 发行战略 & a由于工艺以及材料原因 As a result of craft as well as material reason & a3. Check whether the LED at the PLC input 0.2 goes out shortly after "Spindle
& a另外,不管数量的多少,我们都会给你我们最好的价格 Moreover, no matter quantity how many, we can give you we best price & aThey are blocked without this spec. 他们被阻拦,不用这spec。 & a建设工程所在地 Construction project locus & aA separate model using building and land characteristics as independent variables, 一个分开的模型使用大厦和土地特征作为独立变量, & a的相关性 Relevance & aUnadle to convert 转换的Unadle & aConsent of Surety 保证同意 & a这样,气枕的边界钢结构、铝合金配件等的数量较多。 Thus, the air cushion boundary steel structure, the aluminum alloy fitting and so on quantity are many. & a). But competitive swimming is just over one hundred years old. )。 但竞争游泳是刚好超过一百年。 & a美国照 US illuminates & ain positive affect with age in samples ranging from 25 to 74 years 在正面影响以年龄在范围从25的样品到74年 & a因为他们是专业的设计师 Because they are the specialized designer & aDOCS TOGO DOCS多哥 & aMarta was transferred. 转移了Marta。 & aKernel Similarity Modeling of Texture Pattern Flow 仁相似性塑造纹理样式流程 & aUsing HiLA 正在翻译,请等待... & aoffice lever 办公室杠杆 & a满足大众需求的大奶 Meets the populace need the big milk & a写上地址和电话 Inscribes the address and the telephone & a随着物价的上涨和汇率的降低 Along with price rise and exchange rate depression &大幅度降低总成本的海词问答与网友补充:
大幅度降低总成本的相关资料:
相关词典网站:英语翻译:它大大降低了你愤怒的程度.
小豪幃窜y8E
It has greatly eased your anger.It has significantly reduced your anger.二者都可以哦.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It greatly downgrades your degree of anger.
it substantially relieved your indignation.
你好,这是我的翻译。It eased your anger significantly.significantly adv.
大大地,显著第ease v.
缓和,平缓希望我的回答能让您满意。
它大大降低了你愤怒的程度 It greatly smooths out your rage.
扫描下载二维码请问英语“我觉得您的报价太贵了,能不能降低一下价格?”英文怎么说 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 请问英语“我觉得您的报价太贵了,能不能降低一下价格?”英文怎么说
UID 2275558
阅读权限 25
请问英语“我觉得您的报价太贵了,能不能降低一下价格?”英文怎么说
请问各位大大,比如说我觉得国外的报价太贵了,能不能降低一下价格,这个意思英语怎么说呢?谢谢了。
UID 1082136
阅读权限 25
The price is so expensive.
Could you give better price?
UID 2217932
阅读权限 40
The price is too high,could you decrease the price?
外贸独行客
UID 857227
积分 48221
福步币 754 块
阅读权限 120
来自 江苏南通
Is it possible for you to lower the price as I feel it's a bit on the higher side.
(抽抽爱抽抽)
UID 2317066
积分 13144
阅读权限 80
I think your price is so expansive , could you please give a lower price?
UID 2316160
福步币 1 块
阅读权限 60
I&&think&&your&&offer&&price&&is&&so&&expensive,can you&&reduce your&&price?
UID 1838113
阅读权限 40
I am afraid that the price is too high to accept. Please kindly offer me best and competitive price.
UID 2286246
阅读权限 25
I think your price is too high, could you please give me a lower one?
UID 2316715
阅读权限 25
The price is so expensive on the board . Can you lower your price ?
UID 2321076
阅读权限 40
I feel the price is too high to accept,pls give me the best one
UID 2315832
阅读权限 25
the&&pricre is too high to accept,pls&&can offter the better one ?
UID 2299210
阅读权限 40
The price is too high, could you pls get us a better one?
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是