27oct 31 dec 2515 p3 是怎么读

九年级英语上册Units1-3单元检测题(带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM 新目标英语九年级Units1-3单元检测题注意事项:考试时间:120分钟,总分150分;同学们做完试题后只交回非选择题卷。&&&&&&&&& 第一部分:听力部分(共四节,满分20分)第一节(共5小题;每题1分共5分)1 what does the boy buy ?& A&&& B&&& C2 What did the boy's father use to like?& A&&& B&&& C3 What's the man's job?& A&&& B&&&&&& C4 What does the boy need?
&A&&&& B&&& C 5What did Lucy use to look like ?& A&&& B&& C 第二节(共5小题,每题1分共5分)6 How often does the boy watch English movies now ?A Every day&& B Twice a week&& C Three times a week 7 Where does Alice often volunteer to help people?A& In a school&& B In a hospital&& C In an old people's home8 What's the girl's favorite kind of music now?A Dance music&& B Country music& C Soft music9 Where are they& going?A To jim's home& B To their school&& C To the hospital 10 What's Ellen going to do night?A To make flashcards& B& To see a film&& C To watch Tv 第三节:听第一段对话回答11-12题11 What did the girl's brother use to look like ?A He used to wear glasses& B He used to be very short& C He used to have long hair 12 What does the boy want to be in the future ?A A policeman&&&&&&&&&&& B A soldier&&&&&&&&&&&&& C A scientist 听第二段对话回答13-15题13 What does the girl want to give up the English contest?A Because she can't speak English well& B Because she is afraid of speaking in pubic C Because she is too busy to practice 14 What did the boy use to be like? A Shy&&&&&&& B& Brave&&&&&&& C& Outgoing 15 When did the boy take part in an English contest?A Two weeks ago& B Two months ago&& C Two years ago 第四节(共5小题,每小题1题满分5分)16 Where did Wang Lin live forty years ago ?A In a small mountain village& B In a big city&& C In a small town 17 How far did the children have to walk to school every day in the old days?A 8 kilometers&&&&& B& 9kilometers&&&& C 10 kilometers 18 What did the children have to do after school in the old days?A To do some cleaning&& B To do homework&& C To cut grass19How are the people's houses now?A Tall and bright& B Nice but small&& C Small but comfortable20 What have the people built near the new village?A& A new shop&&& B A new factory&&& C A new school第二部分:基础知识运用。第一节:单项选择(共20题,每题1分共20分)21 If you don't know a word ,you can ______ in a dictionaryA look it up&& B look at it&&& C look it over 22 Lily didn't have____ for breakfast ,so she feels_____A enough water,enough thirsty& B water enough, hungry enough& C enough food,hungry enough 23 He was afraid ____because he was afraid _____his legsA& to jump, to break&& B jumping ,breaking&& C to jump,of breaking24 ------Zhang Hua likes playing soccer .-------________and ___________A So he does, so do I& B so does he ,so I do& C so he does, so I do 25 The hospital opened 5 years ago. It _______ for 5 years.A. opened&& &&&&&& B. has been open& &&C has opened26There used to be few fish in this lake, _______________ ?&&&& A. did there&&& B. were there&&& C. didn’t there &27C Having conversations with friends in English isn’t helpful at all , is it ?& && -- __________ . I’ve learned a lot from it .&&&& A. No, it isn’t&&& B. Yes, it isn’t&&& C. Yes, it is. 28 Mother used to live ________ in a small village and felt quite _____ A. lonely&& B.& alone&& C. lonely 29__________ hot weather ! Why not stop to have a rest ?&A. How&&& B. What&& C. What a 30 To ______ surprise, I got an A in my English test. A. I&&B. me&C. My&31― Please turn off the light. ― OK, Mom. I won’t leave the room ______ the light _____. A. on& &&B. on& C. off 32 ― If you like the new car, why not buy it?― But it’s really expensive. I can’t ______ it.&& A. afford&&B. cost& C. spend&33-Can you go to school in other clothes?-No. We _______ to go into the school unless we are in school uniforms.A. allow&B. are allowed&C. are not allowed34Ididn’t go to bed _______ I finish my homework.A. after&&&B. when&&&&C. Until35Tom, your hair is too long. Would you please get your hair _______.&& A. be cut&&B. to cut&&&&C. cut&36At last, Tom made the baby ________ and began to laugh.&& A stop crying&&&B to stop to cry&&Cto stop crying37Students must be strict _______their studies and teachers should be strict ________ their students.&& A. with&&& B. in&&&& D. with38 They are very interested _________ in pictures.A. at drawing& &&&B.& in drawing&& C. in draw&& 39They ended up _____ in Chinese because they got ______ about something ______ .A excited& B. exciting& C. exciting 40 Cotton ____soft.A is felt&& B feels& C is feeling&第二节:完形填空(共15小题,每题1分共15分)&& && Juan Gomez wakes up at41& o'clock every morning .He gets up, takes a shower ,gets dressed and eat breakfast ,after breakfast he 42&&& the newspaper until 7:15 ,then he leaves for work .He gets on the bus& at the bus stop, rides it to University Avenue ,43&& ,and walks to his office .He works 44& five o'clock.He usually goes and plays basketball with friends after work .then he goes home,Juan 45& a very boring life.& 41A 6:00&&&&& B 7:30&& C 8:0042A reads&&&& B writes& C stamps 43 A Gets on&&&& B Gets off& C Gets away44 A at&&&&&&& B before&&&& C until 45 A leads&&&&& B enjoys&& C hates&&& One day a rich woman lost her purse with a lot of money in it.So she made a&&& 46&&&& .“If anybody finds my purse and&& 47&&&& it to me,I'll give half the money to him.” A poor man&& 48&&&&& the purse near a shop.He sent it back to the woman,but the rich woman&& 49&&& .“There was an expensive ring in my purse besides money,” said the woman. “I won’t give you half the money in my purse until you return it to me.” “But I've never seen an expensive ring in& 50&&&& purse,”said the man.They began to quarrel(争吵).The man became&& 51&&&&& and took her to a judge(法官).52&&&&&& the judge heard what had happened to them,he said to the woman,& “I’m sure that you have lost a purse,and there is an expensive ring in it.But there is& 53&&&&& a lot of money in this purse.So I don’t think it’s yours.& 54&&&&& some time.Maybe somebody will give your purse back.’’Then the judge&& 55&&&&& to the man and said,“Take the purse home.If the owner doesn’t come to get it back in two days,it will be yours.’’46.A.face&&&&&&&&&&& &B.mistake&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.promise (诺言)& 47.A.gets&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.returns&&&&&&&&&& C.points &&48.A.had&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.knew&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.found49.A.kept her word&& B.changed her mind& C.tried her best& 50.A.your&&&&&&&&&&& &B.her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.his&&&&&&&&&&&& &51.A.sad&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.excited&&&&&&& &52.A.Before&&&&&&&&& &B.Though&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.After&&&&&&&&&&& &53.A.only&&&&&&&&&& &B.truly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.nearly&&&&&&&&& &54.A.Wait for&&&&&&& &B.Listen to&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.Look after&&&& 55.A.ran&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.came&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.Turned第三部分阅读理解(共20小题,每题2分共40分)JOLIN Tsai (蔡依林), a famous singer, has become an English teacher! But she is not staying in a classroom to give you talks in English. Instead, she has published (出版) a new book, “Jolin’s English Diary Book”. It came out in Taiwan in March. Jolin is helping you learn English in a light hearted way and give you useful words for life outside your textbooks. “I hope it’s a happy English book,” she said, “When you learn English in a fun way, you will keep on doing it.” This certainly doesn’t mean just reciting (背诵) words. Jolin has a lot of clever ways of learning. She likes to listen to English songs or find friends to talk to in English. She has been good at English since Grade 3 in primary school (小学). Because of this, she hosted (主持) news program on the radio herself. Jolin knows it’s important to put English to good use. So, in her English diaries, she wrote something about her everyday life, like study, fashion (时尚), travel and family. After each diary, she gives you lots of notes. You can use them often, too! Jolin also asks you to keep diaries like hers.  56. When did Jolin Tsai publish “Jolin’s English Diary Book” ?   A. In May    B. In April   C. In March 57. She has been good at English ___.   A. since she became a famous singer & B. since she was in Grade 3   C. since she was in college (大学)  & 58. Jolin thinks that ___ is important for us to learn English.   A. just reciting words        B. hosting a program on the radio   C.& putting English to good use 59. What’s the meaning of “light-hearted” in the passage?   A. 轻松愉快的  B. 漫不经心的  C. 迷迷糊糊的 60. From the passage we know that ____.   A. she is not only a famous singer but also an English teacher in a primary school   B. you don’t have to keep English diaries   C.Jolin Tsai shows us how to learn English in a fun way "Who needs a shopping mall if you have Taobao?" says Wang Lin, 28, a writer in Beijing.Taobao, China's largest online shopping site (网上购物站), has become an important part of Wang Lin's life. She spends lots of money on Taobao.A growing number of Chinese Internet users like Wang have found the joys of online shopping. Most online shoppers are students or young people. More women shop online than men. Clothing and home-use products (产品) are the most popular online.It was reported that more than 250 billion yuan was spent on online shopping last year, 80% through Taobao.Taobao means "looking for treasure" in Chinese. People can find almost everything they need on Taobao, from clothes to books, from candies to DVD players.You may question the security of online shopping, Wang Lin said, "It's very safe and convenient. Unless you receive the products from the sellers and are satisfied with them, the shop owner will not get the money. You can also get your money back if you want to return the products."61. What are the most popular online?& A. Candies and DVD players.&&&&&& B. Treasure products& C. Clothing and home-use products.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 62. Taobao is __________ .& A. a shopping mall&& B. an online shopping site&&&& C. an online shopper&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &63. Most online shoppers are&&&&&& .& A. young&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. middle-aged&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rich&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 64. In the last paragraph, the underlined word "them" refers to (所指) " ____________&&&& ".& A. the shop owners&&&& B. products&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sellers&&&&&&&&&&&&& 65. Which is the best title of the passage?&A. Wang Lin's life&&&& B. Online shopping in China&&&&& C. China's onlineshoppers&&&&& &&&&&&& Mobile phone (手机)has become a problem for middle schools. Some middle schools in Australia have banned (禁止) students from carrying mobile phones during school hours. Mobile phone use among children has become a problem for the schools this year. Several children have got mobile phones as Christmas presents, and more students want them. Mary Bluett, an official(官员), said mobile phone use is a distraction(分心) to students during school hours and it also gives teachers so much trouble in their classrooms. Teachers were also saying that sometimes students might use phone messages to cheat during exams. She said some schools had tried to ban mobile phones. Some parents felt unhappy, because they couldn’t get in touch with their children. Many teachers said students should not have mobile phones at school, but if there was a good reason, they could leave their phones at school office. They also said there were many reasons why the students should not have mob they were easy to lose and were a distraction from studies. Many people say that they understand why parents would like their children to have phones, but they think schools should let the students know when they can use their mobile phones.66. Some middle schools in Australia have banned students from carrying mobile phones ____. &&& A. because they are students&&& B. when they are free C. when they are at school&&& 67. We know from the passage that some children get mobile phones from _______. &&& A. the makers and sellers& B. the passers-by and strangers C. their parents and friends68. What does the word “cheat” mean in the passage in Chinese?A. 聊天&&&& B. 作弊&&& C.查询&& 69. Some parents felt unhappy because they couldn’t________ during school hours.A. use their mobile phones B.get in touch with their children C. help the teachers with their work70 The passage tells us that_______.&& A. students shouldn’t have mobile phones at school except for some special reasons&B. it is impossible to ban students from using mobile phone at schoolC. some parents felt unhappy because they couldn’t Use their phones at school&&&&&&&&&&&& Live Pop Music&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Spanish DancingEnjoy the music from Jay Chou ,the famous pop music.&&&& PLACE:The music mall&&&& &DATE: July 20-22¥200-250&&&&&&&&& TIME:9:00pm-10:00pm&Spanish dancing is fun and easy to learn ,Come and learn this wonderful dance from SpanishPLALCE:John Smith's&&& DATE:July 1-32PRICE:¥ 60TIME:7:30pm-9:30pm&& TEl:301-2768Shows-Daqian Museum
71If you want to learn dancing ,you can call ___A 271-1399&&& B301-2768 C 488-688862You can enjoy Jay Chou's music at ___in the music hallA8:00pm on July 20& B 9:00pm on July 22& C 7:30pm every day 63 You can learn ___at John Smith'sA American Jazz& B Spanish Dancing& C pop music64---Look& There is a big show on history at _____-----Cool !I'm a big fun of historyA the music hall&& B Daqian Museum& C John Smit's65If Mr zhang wants to go to the museum with his wife and ten-year-old daughter ,how much should he pay for it?A ¥70&&&&& B ¥100&&& ¥125第四部分:基本技能(共两节,满分20分)第一节:补全对话(共五小题,每题2分共10分)从方框中选择合适的选项来补全对话,是对话意思完整符合逻辑。(选项中有两项为多余选项)A:I heard you won a million dollars in the lottery.B:Yes, I did. A:&& 76& B:I would help animals.A:&& 77& B:Because I think helping animals is helping people.A:& 78&& B:Pandas. I like pandas best. What about you?A:&& 79&&& Animals are our friends. If I had a lot of money, I would help animals, too.B:&& 80&& A. What would you do?&&&&&&& B. How about go to the zoo?C. I’m very happy to hear that.& D. Which animal do you like best?E. I like animals.&&&&&&&&&&&& F. Some animals are very cute.G. Why would you help animals?答题处:76_______77_______78_______79________80_______第二节:句型转换(共5小题;每空1分,共10分)按要求完成下面各句,每空一词含缩写词.。81 I went to the beaches last week(改为否定句)&I _____& ______ to the beaches last week.82 He didn’t know what he should do at that time. (改为简单句)He didn’t know _________& ________ do at that time.83 He gave me lots of good advice (改为感叹句)______ ______& lots of advice he gave me !84 He is too tired to fall asleep (改为同义句)He is ___ tired ____he can't fall asleep85They didn’t tell Tom the truth(改为被动语态)85 Tom& _____& ________the truth by them.答题处: 81________& ________82_________ __________83_________ ________84_______ _______85_______ ________第五部分:写(共三节;满分35分)第一节:根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词含缩写词每空1分刘英认真对待学习,因此她在学校的考试中总是名列前茅。86 LiuYing is ___& ____schoolwork,so she always comes top in school exams.87 昨晚汤姆深夜没睡,寝室的灯一直亮着。Yesterday Tom ___ ____late at night,and he had the light on in his bedroom88 中国人有一些设计机器的经验。Chinese people have some ___in ___machines.89 他过去常常在早晨6点起床。He _____& ______get up at 6 o'clock.90他认为午饭后打篮球不健康He_____think playing basketball after lunch is _____答题处:86________ _________87___________ _____________88________ _________89________ ________90_______ _______短文改错(共10小题,每题1分,共10分)阅读下面短文并判断划线部分是否有错,如果没有错误就在右边的横线上打√ ,有错的直接修改的右边的横线上。&I have come in China for two years,my friends in England91_____sometimes write to me ,ask me how long I'll stay here,92________and when I'm thinking of returning home.The answer& 93________of their questions is simple:I don't know&&&&&&&&&&& 94________when I return home.At the moment ,I have no reason& 95________to return back to England .I l 96___________I enjoy meeting Chinese people and travel around the 97_________country .My& work is very interested ,and there are so 98_______many things I don't know about China that&&&&&& 99__________&I hope& to& discover it in the future&&&&&&&&&&& 100_______书面表达(共一题,总分15分) 六月六日是“全国爱眼日 ”请你结合生活实际写一篇关于如何保护眼睛的作文。内容要点:1保护眼睛的重要性 2 保护眼睛的措施:A不要长时间看书,B 不要在太强或太弱的光线下看书,C坚持做眼保健操,D....词数80-100.不要逐条演绎,可适当发挥&&&&&&&&&&&&& How& to& protect& our& eyes_____________________________________________________________________________
听力材料(Units 1-3)第一节:(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)听下面5段小对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。每段对话读一遍。1. W: Why do you buy so much gum?M: I want to send them to my friends. 2. W: Your father used to smoke a lot, didn’t he?M: Yes. But he has already given up smoking.3. W: I haven’t seen you for a long time. & M: Oh, I went to Yushu last month. As a doctor, I helped many injured people there.4. M: I don’t understand the meaning of the word.& W: You can look it up on the Internet.5. M: Lucy, you’ve changed a lot. I remember your hair was curly.W: Yes. But now it’s straight and long.第二节:(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)听下面5段小对话,每段小对话后有一个问题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。每段对话读两遍。6. W: What do you think is the best way of learning English?& M: Oh, watching English movies is very helpful.& W: Do you watch English movies every day?& M: No, I used to watch them twice a week, but now three times a week.7. M: What do you usually do in your free time, Alice?& W: I usually help look after sick people at the local hospital. It brings me a lot of unusual experiences.& M: Yes, helping others can always make us happy.8. M: I heard your favorite kind of music is dance music.& W: It used to be. But now I like country music best, and I sometimes listen to soft music.9. M: Why are you in such a hurry, Sally? We don’t have class today.& W: Jim had an accident. He’s in hospital now. I’m going to see him.& M: Sorry to hear that. Let me go with you.10. M: Shall we go to the movies tonight, Ellen?&& W: I’d love to, Tim, but I’ll make some flashcards for my English class. So…&& M: Well, let’s make it another time.第三节:(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)听下面两段对话,每段对话后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。对话读两遍。听第一段对话,回答11至12题M: Who is the young policeman in the photo?W: Don’t you remember him? He is my brother.M: Oh, really? But he used to wear glasses just like me.W: Yes, but now he doesn’t wear them any longer. I want to be a policewoman. What do you want to be in the future?M: I want to be a scientist.听第二段对话,回答13至15题W: I’m worried about my English speech contest. I want to give it up.M: Why? What’s your problem?W: I’m really afraid of speaking in front of the whole class.M: Don’t worry. I used to be shy. But now I like speaking in public.W: What made you change?M: My teacher encouraged me to take part in an English contest two years ago. After the contest I’m not terrified of speaking in public any more.W: I hope to be brave after the contest, too. 第四节:(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)听下面一篇短文,短文后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。短文读两遍。&(M) My name is Wang Lin. Forty years ago, I lived in a small village at the foot of a big mountain. All the people in the village were very poor, and they lived in low and dark houses. Children had to walk 10 kilometers to school every day. After school, they had to cut grass to feed animals. The living conditions were very difficult. Now the government has helped us move away from the mountain and build a new village near a town. We have built tall and bright houses and wide roads. We also have built a new school near our village. Children in our village can get a good education. We live a much happier life now.
参考答案1-20CAABC CBBCA ACBAC ACCAC 21-40 ACCAB ACCBC BABCC ACBBB41-55AABCA CBCBA BCAAC 56-75CBCAC CBABB CCBBA BBBBC76-80 AGDEC 81didn't go 82 what to 83 What good 84 so& that 85 wasn't told 86 serious about 87 stayed up 88 experiences designing 89 used to 90 doesn't healthy 91been 92 asking 93 √94to 95 will return& 96 去掉97traveling 98interesting 99 √& 100 them&文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 每天读一遍 坚持27天 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信