尼康d7100报价怎么wireless mobile utility连接

Wireless Mobile Utility on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Wireless Mobile Utility by Nikon Corporation, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Wireless Mobile Utility
By Nikon Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
The Wireless Mobile Utility wirelessly connects your iOS device to Nikon digital cameras, letting you download photos, take pictures remotely, and share them hassle-free via e-mail or upload to social networking sites.oPrincipal Features -View the scene through the camera lens live in the app window.-Establish a wireless connection and take pictures with the camera or remotely from the iOS device (see note).-Automatically add new pictures to the camera roll.-View existing pictures remotely and add selected photos to the camera roll.-Pass photos to other apps via iOS file-sharing and share them hassle-free.-Add location data from the iOS device to pictures during upload.-Control optical zoom on COOLPIX cameras (see note).-Make pictures brighter or darker with the live view window (see note).-Use the camera to select pictures for download before connecting (see note).-Take pictures with the self-timer.-Synchronize the camera clock with iOS devices.oCautions -Note: The features available vary with the camera. See the camera manual or the link below for details.-The app may not recognize photos taken with non-supported cameras.-The app can not be used to download movies or record movies remotely.-Download of Motion Snapshots is restricted to the photograph portion only.-Only one camera can be connected at a time.-Performance varies with network and local conditions.oUser's ManualFor more information, see the app manual, which can be downloaded from the following URL:/ManDL/WMAU-ios/ oTerms of UseBefore using the app, download and read the End User License Agreement, available at the following URL:/eula/WMAU-ios/ oSupported Digital Cameras (as of April 2015)Requires a camera with built-in wireless LAN or support for the WU-1a/b wireless mobile adapter.The S800c and S810c are not supported.D610, D600, D750, D7200, D7100, D3300, D3200, D5500, D5300, D5200, Df Nikon 1 V3, V2, J5, J4, J3, S2, S1, AW1 COOLPIX S7000, S6900, S6800, S6600, S6500, S9900(s), S9700(s), S9600, S9500, S5300, S5200, S3700, L810, P520, P330, P7800, P900(s), P610(s), P600, P530, P340, COOLPIX A, AW130(s), AW120(s), AW110, AW110s, iOS Device System RequirementsiOS 7.1.2 to 8.2oSupported Devices (as of March 2015)iPhone 6 Plus (8.2)iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S
(8.1.3)iPhone 5 (8.1.2)iPhone 5C (7.1.2) iPad with Retina display (7.1.2) iPad mini (7.1.2).oTrademark Information iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trade names mentioned in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
-The app now supports the Nikon 1 J5.-The app now supports the Brightness control of Nikon 1 J5's Live Image Control.
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
Currently Buggy has Potential when working
I had this app working when the Nikon 5200 came out, just a few years ago, and I recall something better. I unfortunately lost the adapter for my camera in a sewer drain in Edinborough. I wanted to replace the adapter and just couldn't decide if I wanted to put down the money on a simple remote shutter or another adapter. I went with getting the wifi adapter because it offered the option of offloading the images while shooting. I have to admit I'm feeling a little regret because this user experience is not what I recall. This worked great in older versions of the app. You could take images remotely and download while shooting to get backups. There was hardly any lag in the video feed, let alone any shutter lag. What I experienced with this release of the app has been disconnects randomly from the devices. When the camera is connected live view is lagging and delaying. The camera can't refocus once connected, each time you go into take images it will focus once then hang up and freeze. If you can get the connection to last and your camera hasn't locked up entirely then you try to take a picture and it fails to download after the shot.
Nikon really needs to work this out. Because I know this can work it just needs several bug fixes in the next update.
Utter Garbage
This app is the absolute most atrocious piece of steaming trash that I have ever used. I've never bothered to rate an app before, but this level of complete failure is so inspiring that I had to write about it. First of all, I would like to say that I'm impressed that I could even keep it open and un-frozen long enough to witness the multitude of errors running rampant throughout. It's a buggy nightmare. It drains your battery life, and then it will NOT operate once the battery has reached a certain point--even when it's plugged in. It also won't operate if it deems the camera battery too low. THEN, once you have a nice charge in your phone AND your camera, good luck getting this app to recognize your wifi connection with the adapter. And once, by some divine miracle, you have batteries full and have cycled and refreshed your wifi connection fifteen times and FINALLY get the app to register a connection, THEN it freezes and will not take a picture and you have to begin the process all over again. Just such a marvel of failure and absolute disappointment. I would, if possible, rate this app with less than no stars. Total garbage. But hey, if you want to spend two hours to attempt to take a picture, then this app is for you!
Snap Image
App using Nikon WMU and Nikon WU-1a adapter on Nikon D7100
I installed Snap Image
App using Nikon WMU and Nikon WU-1a adapter on Nikon D7100 DSLR CAMERA. This app work so sweet on my Apple IPad Air 2. I can view picture on my camera from my I Pad . I can take picture remotely from from my IPad picking what I want to focus on also....wow !
I can the select the pictures on the camera from the IPad and download them to the IPad and the email them....amazing App. The app links up to the camera securely using WPA so there's no worries on your photos being hacked....very cool Nikon job well done kudos!I give this app 5 stars.....it really deserves 10.I know some people gave it low reviews ...nonsense
FOLLOW Nikons Step by step instructions
(download the PDFs) and you will be successful.
FreeCategory: Version: 1.4.2Size: 4.4 MBLanguages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional ChineseSeller: NIKON CORPORATIONCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
2.18447&&&&&206 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&845 Ratings
More iPhone Apps by Nikon Corporation
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.查看: 34818|回复: 1
最新Wireless Mobile Utility(WMU) 1.4.0.3002版【】
1.png (50.33 KB, 下载次数: 377)
14:47 上传
Wireless Mobile Utility可将智能设备无线连接至尼康数码照相机,让您可以下载及遥控拍摄照片,并可通过电子邮件轻松共享照片或将照片上传至社交网站。
-在应用程序窗口即时查看通过照相机镜头的场景。
-通过无线连接遥控拍摄照片。
-自动下载新照片。
-遥控查看现有照片并下载所选照片。
-通过OS“共享”功能将照片传送至其他应用程序轻松进行共享。
-在上传过程中将来自智能设备的位置数据添加至照片。
-控制COOLPIX照相机上的光学变焦。
-在连接前使用照相机选择照片进行下载(仅限于D5300、D750、D3300,Nikon 1 J4、V3和S2,以及COOLPIX S6900)。
-若照相机和智能设备都支持NFC,将设备与照相机轻轻碰触即可自动启动应用程序轻松连接(仅限于COOLPIX S6900)。
-使用自拍功能拍摄照片。
-使照相机时钟与智能设备同步。
-需要带有内置无线局域网络或者支持WU-1a或WU-1b无线移动适配器的照相机。不支持S800c和S810c。
-自动下载新照片的功能仅适用于以下照相机:
单镜反光照相机、S6800、S6600、S6500(固件1.1版)、S5300、S5200(固件1.1版)
-本应用程序可能无法识别使用不支持的照相机拍摄的照片。
-本应用程序无法用于录制动画。其可用于从兼容的照相机上下载动画,但是无法播放动画。
-动态快照的照片和动画部分被分别视为单独的文件。
-每次仅可连接一台照相机。
-在使用智能设备上的NFC启动应用程序并连接至照相机之前请先启用NFC。
-无线信号的最大允许范围仅约10至15m;范围根据测位状态或有无障碍物而异。
-性能根据网络和当地条件的不同而异。
-安装在未通过可用验证的设备中时,本应用程序可能无**常使用。
-需要分辨率至少为800×480像素(WVGA)的屏幕。
-可用功能根据照相机的不同而异。有关详细信息,请参阅以下说明书。
o使用本应用程序
有关详细信息,请参阅本应用程序的说明书,说明书可从以下网址下载:
使用本应用程序之前,请从以下网址下载最终用户许可协议并仔细阅读:
o支持的数码照相机(截至2014年9月)
D610, D600, D750, D7100, D3300, D3200, D5300, D5200, Df
Nikon 1 V3, V2, J4, J3, S2, S1, AW1
COOLPIX S6900, S6500, P520, S9500, S5300, S5200, AW110, AW110s, COOLPIX A, P330, S6800, S6600, P7800, P600, P530, P340, S9700(s), S9600, AW120(s).
o支持的设备(截至2014年9月)
请确认您的设备运行的是Android OS 4.0版或更新版本。
支持以下智能手机。括号中的数字表示经测试的Android版本。
-全球型号:
Samsung Galaxy S5 (4.4.2)
Samsung Galaxy S4 (4.3)
Samsung Galaxy S3 α(4.3)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (4.0.3)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE (4.0.4)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Plus (4.0.4)
Samsung Galaxy note 2 (4.1.1)
Google Nexus 7 2012 Wi-Fi (4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (4.4.4)
Google Nexus 4 (4.4.4)
Google Nexus 5 (4.4.4)
Sony Mobile Communications Xperia Z1 (4.2.2)
Sony Xperia (TM) Z2 Tablet (4.4)
Motorola Droid RAZR M (4.1.2)
Android、Google Play及相关标志是Google Inc.在美国和/或其他国家/地区的商标或注册商标。本文档中提及的所有其他商标名称,分别为其相关所有者所持有的商标或注册商标。
o支持COOLPIX S6900。
oNFC的追加支持。若照相机和智能设备都支持NFC,将设备与照相机轻轻碰触即可自动启动应用程序轻松连接。
更新日期&&日
大小& && && &1.3M
当前版本&&1.4.0.3002
Android系统版本要求&&4.0及更高版本
下载链接: 密码:nl0g
2.png (39.23 KB, 下载次数: 315)
14:48 上传
3.png (285.89 KB, 下载次数: 299)
4.png (215.33 KB, 下载次数: 281)
5.png (195.35 KB, 下载次数: 289)
6.png (331.43 KB, 下载次数: 279)
最大不足:APP不能调整相机拍摄参数。
最大亮点:APP支持触控对焦。
站长推荐 /2
锐意网微信公众账号
您将得到意想不到的快乐!
“都敏俊xi,点我~”
风光摄影、人像摄影、纪实摄影、商业摄影客户沟通技巧、摄影美学修养、数码后期创意、图片编辑与管理、图片收藏与市场、 作品交流点评、镜头评价与选择等(不同期课程可能会有微调)
/ad/tr/-54222-0