五下改错 how much moneyare your new dress?

Want to be Unique at your next event?
Download the Got My Dress mobile app and register your dress before someone else does.
You’ve spent a lot of money and tons of time picking out the perfect dress only to show up at your big event to discover someone else is WEARING THE SAME DRESS.
With the Got My Dress mobile app you can know instantly, even while shopping, if someone else has registered the same dress you are considering.
Formal Event Coming Up?
Avoid showing up in the same dress as someone else. Use the Got My Dress
mobile app to register your special dress.
Get the Perfect Dress for a Big EventOccasions such as prom, homecoming, pageants, galas, sorority formals, charity balls, and weddings require a remarkable dress! Make your dress memorable by being the only one wearing it.
Use the Got My Dress mobile app to register your dress!
Keep Your Registered Dress in My Wardrobe
The Got My Dress appstores a picture, along with information about your registered dresses.
Flip through the wardrobe to find the perfect dress for your next event!
Invite FriendsTo UseGot My Dress
The more friends that register, the better! Invite your friends through Facebook, text or email to download the app and register their dresses, too!
Be Informed
Find out, even while you shop, if a dress or another color of the same dress style has been saved by someone else.
This gives you the chance to get that same style dress in a different color or find another style dress.
Shop anywhere for any dress.
No need to travel out of town to be sure you’re unique.
The Got My Dress app saves your dress for your event no matter where you purchased it.
Be Anonymous
Got My Dress allows you to reserve your dress while being totally anonymous.
No pictures to upload to social media and no groups to join, so no one sees your dress before your event (and no one can write a comment about your dress either).
Be Involved
Great for local merchants!
No need to try to keep track of what dress you sold for which event.
You have more time to focus on selling your customer all the merchandise they need for their event.
Be sure to tell all of your customers to download the Got My Dress app.
Earn DONATIONS For Your Event!
Through December 31, 2014, Got My Dress will donate $25 to an organization / event for every 100 registered users. This is a perfect fundraiser for any charity or national philanthropy. Be sure to include your affiliation (school, charity, sorority, pageant, etc) when you register!
**A registered user is someone that paid to download the Got My Dress iPhone app and included an affiliation when registering. Each registered user can be associated with only one affiliation and can be counted only one time as a registered user. Official counts and payment will be made 30 days after an event where at least 100 registered users have registered for that event.
Donation promotion limited to participation of US residents only and donation to US based organizations, charities, and schools only.
Donations to organizations are at the sole discretion of Got My Dress LLC and no donation will be made to any unlawful or unethical group.
Eligible donations will be instead made to a US nationally recognized organization such as the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
A final count and payment will be made no later than February 28, 2015. Payment will be made payable to the organization of register users designated by their affiliation and sent to the address of the registered event as entered by registered users, unless specified by an authorized representative of the organization or event. All rights are reserved.
Social Media and Solving the Same Dress Problem
Let me start by saying that I love Facebook. I’ve moved around a bit and it is great with to keep in touch with friends and family. Instagram is awesome for a visual person like me to see the snippets of people’s lives, even if it is what they had for lunch.
And there is no [&]
How there is NOW “an app for that”
It was Homecoming season, Sept. 2013. My son’s girlfriend went looking for a dress to the dance. She looked and looked and looked. She eventually found four she liked — and finally picked ‘the one’. It was so perfect in fact, it didn’t even fit — she had to have it altered… Fast forward to [&]
Does it REALLY matter?
Is some other woman wearing the identical dress as you to a formal event, be it a ball, gala, friend’s wedding or
PROM, a big deal? A formal event is the time to look your best.
To show the world how incredible you can look and flawless you can be.
Does it REALLY matter? Does [&]
Questions or Comments
* indicates required field
CAPTCHA Code:*}

我要回帖

更多关于 how to dress well 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信