理科男英语作文求帮忙的作文

理科男,不知道英语怎么提高,英语平时考试60-70多,作文不怎么会写,词汇量不多,求学霸指导下方法_百度作业帮
理科男,不知道英语怎么提高,英语平时考试60-70多,作文不怎么会写,词汇量不多,求学霸指导下方法。
首先狂背单词,然后大量阅读,做题,找语感,狂背作文,加油!相信你能行的!
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
买本高考词汇的小本,天天看
扫描下载二维码英语作文求帮忙写一篇1)请根据题目“The Importance of Being Honest 诚实的重要性”按照下列提纲写一篇100字短文 1.\x05Do you think it is important to be honest?2.\x05What are the reasons for your view?3.\x05Your sugges_百度作业帮
英语作文求帮忙写一篇1)请根据题目“The Importance of Being Honest 诚实的重要性”按照下列提纲写一篇100字短文 1.\x05Do you think it is important to be honest?2.\x05What are the reasons for your view?3.\x05Your suggestions to be honest.2) 请根据题目“The Benefits of Volunteering 做自愿者工作的好处”按照下列提纲写一篇100字短文 1.\x05What are the benefits of volunteering?2.\x05What are the reasons for your view?3.\x05Your suggestions to be a volunteer.
A.请根据题目“The Importance of Being Honest 诚实的重要性”按照下列提纲写一篇100字短文 1.Do you think it is important to be honest?2.What are the reasons for your view?3.Your suggestions to be honest.The Importance of Being HonestDo you think it is important to be honest?If asked this question,how will you answer?From childhood,we were taught to be honest and tell truth and never tell lies.But with the development of modern society,people gradually lost this kind of precious personality and moral virtue.Nevertheless,in my opinion,it is still important to be honest.My reasons for the views above lie in three aspects.Firstly,being honest to people is the basic standard for any social beings,or you will never get friends.Secondly,being honest will make you succeed in your love and family lives.True heart can always win the love of ones you loved.Thirdly,being honest will bring you success in your work.Honesty will definitely get more human resources and benefits for your companies.In a word,my suggestions to be honest is never telling lies to people and treat everyone with your true feelings heart and soul,and then you will gain more and more fruits in your study,love and lives.B.请根据题目“The Benefits of Volunteering 做自愿者工作的好处”按照下列提纲写一篇100字短文 1.What are the benefits of volunteering?2.What are the reasons for your view?3.Your suggestions to be a volunteer.The Benefits of VolunteeringNowadays,more and more people,especially university students may choose to do some volunteering works fro free.They may choose to be a teacher in some remote and pool students,or offer help in some sporting meetings,or even help some disabled or old ones in daily lives.What are the benefits of volunteering?Why there are so many people interested in volunteering works?My point of view is that there are indeed some benefits of volunteering.For example,doing such volunteering work and bring people help and happiness,or crease your own social working experiences,or expand your communication circles.There are many ways to be a volunteer.You may start from people around you.For instance,you may help classmates on studying courses and help teacher on class affairs.Or you can take part in all kinds of social works and provide people volunteering works they need.To sum up,if you decide to do the volunteering work,just start the first step and try to help others and you will get a lot in return from these volunteering works.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
自己动脑筋想一想相信你一定会写
A Beautiful PlaceLocated in the middle of China ,Wuhan is a good place for tourists.It is a pleasant city with beautiful lakes,many parks and modern malls which are worth visiting.They all are wa...
先翻译成中文,写篇,写好再译成英文不就可以了
扫描下载二维码求帮忙!三篇英语作文,100-120字左右!_百度知道
求帮忙!三篇英语作文,100-120字左右!
I Want to Be a Teacher&#471、A Chinese Festival、The Book I Like MMillionaire每篇100-120字左右!感谢了,直接发或者qq给我都可以。2;Lawyer&#47。3
邮箱是yansamadeyouxiang@
提问者采纳
My dad is the only child in his family so when my grandfather was struck by a terrible cance eight years ago, Dt own a flat in the city. The officially recognized festivals are the new year&#39. We still don&#39. The most important part was everyone will give their greetings to their senior members in the family. In this book the stodies about many world famous people were told, scientists, National day and Mid Auturm festival, perhaps we would have had merely enough money to buy a flat several years ago、I Want to Be a Teacher&#471.I want to be millionaire because I need money to look after my family. How they grew up from a child to a man、The Book I Like Most. If there were not the tragidy in my family, to understand it。The book I like most is &#39. My parents have saved every piny for the future of our family. The most favorable festival is the Spring festival. (by ztlthb)2;MillionaireI want to be millionaire. Spring festival is the best time for children because they would receive many presents from their parents and relatives or friends of the family, I have learned that most of the great people started their career from doing simple things. (by ztlthb)3、A Chinese Festival. As far as I know we still have somLawyer&#47. I wish I could be a millionair so I can help my parents out of fis day, Mt want to blame my parents because they have done their best as ordinary people, Spring festival. People can enjoy their best meals while watching the special celebration programs on TV, which is very different from many people&#39, football stars and athletes. Through reading the book, Qingming festival. I don&#39, a successful man were illustrated in details. I think it is very import for us. At the moment I have my parents and my sister in my family, which worried my parents a lot, actors, film directors. I like spring festival very much and enjoy playing snow fighting in the snow field。In China we have many festivals. We have to start our life from the first simple step, he had to spend all his savings for the medical treatment of my granddad who lived in countryside with no income at all, during which people would normally have a week long break, inventors. These people included the most successful entrepreneur, How to be a man's belief that every successful man had a big ambition when
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文,求帮忙写一篇,实在不会T_T _百度作业帮
英语作文,求帮忙写一篇,实在不会T_T&
Where Does Time Go?You get caught up in the business of theday-to-day.You say you don’t have enough time.Yet,the question isn’t where you arespending your time…But rather,where should you be spending your time?Often,we think we don’t have a choiceabout our time.Yet,we always have a choice.Where should you be spending yourtime?Here are 10 Things You Should beChoosing to Spend More Time on…1.Your FamilyOur family is the reason that we do somany things in life.Work,jobs,and more.Yet ironically,we then neglect the very people that we are working so hard to provide for.Ifyou don’t spend time with your family,you will lose the chance to spend timewith them at all.Many people learn this the hard way.2.Taking Care of YourselfI know many people whose professionallives are very extremely successful,but behind the scenes their personal livesare a disaster.This is a house of cards waiting to fall down.And iteventually does.Take care of your personal business first.3.ExercisingMaintaining your physical health is oneof the most important things you can do.Your body allows you to do everythingelse,keep it in the best shape you can.(And yes,you do have time toworkout.)4.ThinkingWhen was the last time you just sat andthought?(Very difficult if you have kids…) Quiet thinking time can be magical.It clears our heads and lets us realize what is important to us.Spend sometime just thinking.About your goals… where you are… and where you want to go.5.WritingI am a big believer that everyone shouldwrite.Most people don’t after they leave school.Yet,writing is an invaluableway of clarifying your thinking,expanding your imagination,and stretchingyour mind.Many people want to write a book… do it.Even if your story is justto keep a journal,practice getting your thoughts out of your head.6.PlayingWhen was the last time you played?Played a game.Played for fun.Played just to enjoy time with those that matterto you.(See #1.) Playing renews your energy and boosts all areas of your life.7.PlanningEveryone needs a plan.Otherwise,youwill be wandering through life aimlessly.Taking time to plan,saves time.Itreduces stress.And it makes you more efficient.8.OrganizingYou create your own problems and lifefriction when you are disorganized What do you need to clean up?Your car?Thegarage?Your desk?Organization leads to action.And no,piles are notorganization.9.Giving to OthersYou may say,“I don’t have time formyself,how I am supposed to give it to others?” Yet,one of the biggestsecrets in life is that you get what you give.Make sure you give and helpthose around you.10.PreparingPlanning is good,but taking action toprepare is the next step.Preparation is all about action.Don’t just know whatis ahead of you,but prepare to do it.Read the materials in advance.Do thehomework.Be ready.
虽然看不懂,但还是给你好评了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我是2011届广东的理科考生,男的!这次广一模语文102错了前三道选择题都是二选一做错,作文40,数学111英语...我是2011届广东的理科考生,男的!这次广一模语文102错了前三道选择题都是二选一做错_百度作业帮
我是2011届广东的理科考生,男的!这次广一模语文102错了前三道选择题都是二选一做错,作文40,数学111英语...我是2011届广东的理科考生,男的!这次广一模语文102错了前三道选择题都是二选一做错,作文40,数学111英语差点95完型9个,语法对一个,阅读错5个物理75选择错了10多分化学88生物79没发挥好!全部总分549!到我想上中大!不知道接下来的日子能不能够实现!复读我觉得肯定考得上!请写具体些
侠之大者2839rV
哥去年多么拉风,广一模比划的重本线高出几十分了,秒杀中大华工所有专业了,最后不也是挂了~不要问哥是谁,哥就是传说中的广工WS男…… 中大几乎没希望了,希望越大失望越大,你省点吧.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮忙推车的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信