以初中的那些岁月如歌作文初中生活为题目写一篇英语作文

您现在的位置:&&_&&_&&_&&_&正文
以Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends? 为题,写一篇英语短文
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 16:19:49 | 【字体: 】
书面表达(共15分)
假如你叫李明,最近你和你父母就”周末学生该不该与同学外出活动”进行了讨论。
现在请你以Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends? 为题,参照表内所提供的信息,写一篇短文.
Your parents’ ideas
Your ideas
<FONT color=#.go over lessons
<FONT color=#. -----
<FONT color=#.have a good sleep
<FONT color=#. -----
<FONT color=#.help parents do housework
<FONT color=#. -----
注意: 1.开头部分已写好,你只需接着写.
&&&& 2.所写内容必须包括表格中他们的想法和你的至少三个想法.
&&&& 3.词数:70个左右.
Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends?
&&& Recently I’ve had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should go out with their friends on weekends.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 参考范文&&& Recently I’ve had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should go out with their friends on weekends. My parents think that teenagers should stay at home to go over their lessons. And they should have enough time to have a good sleep. In the meanwhile, they should help their parents do some housework.
&& In my opinion, we teenagers should go out with our friends for fun so that we can relax more. And we can also share ideas with each other. What’s more ,we can also take some exercise together to keep fit.
文章录入:乐溪&&&&责任编辑:luxun&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
 网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)当前位置:&>&&>&
上传时间: 16:12:54&&来源:
【2014盐城】亲爱的同学, 初中三年的英语学习中, 《牛津初中英语》教材给我们提供了大量寓教于乐、生动活泼的阅读素材,伴随我们成长。请以“English Textbooks are Good Friends”为题写一篇短文参加学校的英语作文竞赛。【江苏省】2014年中考英语真题汇编:书面表达
【2014盐城】亲爱的同学, 初中三年的英语学习中, 《牛津初中英语》教材给我们提供了大量寓教于乐、生动活泼的阅读素材,伴随我们成长。请以&English Textbooks are Good Friends&为题写一篇短文参加学校的英语。
reasons for reading English textbooks
to learn English
to open our minds
to make our life more colourful
things you&ve learned in English textbooks
Wonderful things in the world
Cultures around the world
your favourite famous person or place in English textbooks, and the reasons
注意事项:1.&90词左右(文章的开头已给出,不计入总词数);表达清楚,语法正确,上下文连贯;&& &2. 文中不得出现真实姓名、校名等信息;
&&& 3. 文章必须包括表格中所提供的注要信息,并作适当发挥。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& English Textbooks are Good Friends
English textbooks play an important part in our study of English. _______________________
___________________________________________________________________________________
【答案】English textbooks play an important part in our study of English. They are good materials for us to learn English well. They can not only open our minds but also make our school life colourful.
We&ve learned many wonderful things in the world in our textbooks, which help us get a better understanding of different cultures around the world and grow into an excellent person. Some famous people we&ve learned affect us a lot. My favorite one is Audrey Hepburn, a great American successful actress, who devoted much of her time and money to charity. I&ve learned a lot from her.
阅读统计:[]
?上一篇文章:
?下一篇文章:下面没有链接了
Copyright &
. All Rights Reserved .
站长QQ:&&书面表达和谐,雨润心田;文明,风暖校园。请结合下面所提供的漫画和提示词,以“DoingOurPart”(从我做起)为题写一篇短文,内容必须包_初中英语_问酷网
>>书面表达和谐,雨润心田;文明,风暖校园。请结合下面所提供的漫画和提示词,以“DoingOurPart”(从我做起)为题写一篇短文,内容必须包...
试题编号:1220670
题型:解答题
难度:三级
和谐,雨润心田;文明,风暖校园。请结合下面所提供的漫画和提示词,以“Doing Our Part”(从我做起)为题写一篇短文,内容必须
包括:1.简单描述图中人物行为,并简述你的看法;
2.发表你的校园文明倡议。
提示词:talk loudly;drop litter;save food;get along well with
要求:1.条理清楚,有表明自己观点的句子;可适当发挥。
&&& 2.文中不能出现校名、人名、地名等真实信息。
&&& 3.80—l00词。文章开头已给出,不计人总词数。
Doing Our Part
From the picture, we can see that the boy
视频解析:
Doing Our Part
&&&&& From the picture, we can see that the boy is dropping litter outside of the trash bin.The ground looks dirty. I think what he does is wrong.
&&&&& As middle school students, it is’ our duty to behave well and try to make the schoolmore beautiful. We shouldn’t talk loudly in public. Dropping litter is not allowed in orout of school. Never waste food while eating in the dining room. Also we are supposed toget on well with the classmates. Being polite to teachers is also very important.
&&&& In a word, if everyone can do our part, we can make a difference to the world.您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
My favourite book
My favourite book is The Adventures...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'}

我要回帖

更多关于 以熬为题目写一篇作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。