and makmake me your radioskinlustrous

10 Hair Mistakes That Make You Look Older and How to Fix Them<meta name="twitter:description" content="We all come with hair regrets. The best way to keep your &#8220;never should have rocked this hairstyle&#8221; list short is to avoid these 10 hair mistakes that make you look older. "> */Hey, Look What You Can Win
");}/*]]>*/ Find A Hairstyle
Tips & ToolsAll Natural Hair Coloring. Natural Hair Dye Education.
Focused on: PPD-free Hair Dye -for Men and W Henna Hair Dye in over 10 S Gray Hair Cover. Face, Skin and Body Care -combining Ancient Botanicals with modern Earth-Friendly, Green Living.
FAQs for Lustrous Henna(R) Herbal Hair Dye and Chemical Hair Dye -a collection of frequently asked questions
Q: How does natural hair dye, hair color differ from chemical hair dye?
A: See&#0160;
Chemical Dye: Most of the chemical dyes contain bleaching agents, such as ammonia and or peroxide which damage …|click to read more.&#0160; Natural Dye:&#0160; Natural dye hair color such as, Lustrous Henna(R), colors hair by coating the hair shaft. It provides thickness to hair and …|click to read more.
Q: What is PPD?
A: Para-Phenylenediamine - PPD (a coal tar derivative) is a main coloring agent in most of chemical hair dyes. This coal tar derivative is also used with other names in chemical dyes.
Q: What are the allergic reactions PPD can cause?
A: Allergic reaction caused by PPD hair dye in mild cases usually involves dermatitis to the upper eyelids or the rims of the ears. In more severe cases there may be…|click to read more.
Q: How much Lustrous Henna(R)&#0160;do I need for one application?
Q: How does Lustrous Henna(R)&#0160;differ from regular plain Henna?
A: Regular henna is just grounded powder of leaves from plant of Lawsonia Inermis which give only one color. Lustrous Henna(R) differs in …|click to read more.
Q: How long Lustrous Henna(R)&#0160;lasts?
A: 3-4 weeks the color will fade. But the best part is since Lustrous Henna(R) fades gradually, does not show ugly distinctive color difference with growth as with a chemical dye. Depending on…|click to read more.
Q: Can I see actual color on my hair immediately after the application?
A: You will see the color, but the actual color will appear in 24 to 48 hours. As the color gets darker …|click to read more.
Q: I have lot of gray hair, will I be able to cover gray?
A: Gray hair is usually coarser and dryer then the other type of hair, as they tend to lose …|click to read more.
Q: M will Lustrous Henna(R)work on my hair?
A: Lustrous Henna(R) not only color hair but its conditioning properties help brings body, life and vibrancy to dry damaged hair. Lustrous Henna(R) enriches hair with its essential oil, giving hair natural radiance. Q: Can I use Lustrous Henna(R)&#0160;before or after a perm?
A: You may, but you must do a strand test first, since chemically treated hair does not react to Lustrous Henna(R) in the same way as normal hair. The chemicals may …|click to read more.
Q: I use PPD ba I’d like to switch to a healthy nontoxic hair dye as Lustrous Henna(R). Will this work? Do I need to wait until the chemical comes off?
A: You do not need to wait for your present chemical comes off. You can start Lustrous Henna(R) application any time.
Q: I have dark hair. What will Lustrous Hennav(R)&#0160;do for me?
A: If you have dark brown hair, Lustrous Henna(R) will not lighten your dark hair, instead it will add …|click to read more.
Q: I have dark brown hair. Will Lustrous Henna(R)&#0160;Red shade make my hair red?
A: Lustrous Henna(R) cannot lighten your hair. The red shade will not make your hair completely red, instead it will add …|click to read more.
Q: Can two Lustrous Henna(R)&#0160;colors be mixed to make a new shade?
A: Some people do experiment by mixing colors to come up a shade of their choice, which is ok. We cannot guarantee any specific results.
Author: L.J. O&#39;Neal, writer and researcher. (L.J. is also a&#0160;user.)
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Do not copy or reprint this article without the consent of the
or Saba Botanical of USA.
Want to view our website? Go to:
&#0160;*Even though our herbal ingredients have been used in natural medicine for centuries, we must add the following disclaimer: The herbs, formulas, and recipes contained within this web site are not to be considered substitutes for proper medical and health care. As with any other medicine, if you are sick, you should consult a physician to find out if the herbal preparations listed here are right for you. Saba Botanical does not make any medical claims nor warranties regarding the use of the products listed on this site. No matter how natural a product is, it may have a potential of causing side effects and allergic reaction on certain individuals. You should consult your physician before taking any medication.
Greasy Hair Treatment from Ancient Times -Eliminate oily scalp problems
When our skin produces too much oil, problems are created. The same applies to hair.&#0160;Too much oil creates&#0160;greasy hair&#0160;that is essentially dull and lifeless. The hair becomes very heavy and then attracts more dirt, which can lead to dandruff troubles.&#0160;Greasy hair&#0160;can also have split ends. Greasy hair can be eliminated with proper natural treatment from ancient times.
Multani Clay &#0160;(also known as Multani Mitti and Fullers Earth) is&#0160;great for drawing dead cells and excess oils from the skin, thus eliminating dandruff. It also stimulates circulation to the skin.&#0160;It absorbs bacteria, toxins and reduces water loss.&#0160;The skin is then rejuvenated and becomes smooth, soft and supple.
An ACV or&#0160;apple cider&#0160;vinegar rinse is quite beneficial for treating&#0160;oily hair. It rinses off excess oil and discourages dandruff. It also cuts soap and shampoo residue, leaving hair soft, smooth and naturally shiny. No worries about the smell. The vinegar smell does not remain after rinsing.&#0160;
Apple Cider Vinegar Herbal Rinse
-for Greasy Hair and Scalp
1 pint boiling water
1 teaspoon each: burdock root, calendula flowers, chamomile flowers, lavender flowers, lemongrass and sage leaves
1 tablespoon pure
1 tablespoon&#0160;apple cider&#0160;vinegar
Pour boiling water over he steep for about 20 minutes. Strain and add the vinegar. Let cool. Pour over scalp and hair as final rinse after shampooing (with either shampoo suggested below). Leave on without rinsing out.1
Simple Herbal Shampoo for&#0160;Greasy Hair Treatment
is 100% natural and premixed with hibiscus flower and other natural herbal extracts. Just add a small amount of water and make a paste. Apply to hair. Wait 5-10 minutes and rinse out.
Pure Reetha Powder Organic Wash paste:&#0160;Add 12 drops each chamomile and lavender essential oils to 2 tbsp.&#0160;&#0160;made into a paste with a small amount of water. Apply to hair. Wait 5-10 minutes and rinse out.
1Adapted from: Herbs for Health and Healing&#0160;by Kathi Keville with Peter Korn. (portions reprinted).&#0160;
Author: L.J. O&#39;Neal, writer and researcher. (L.J. is also a&#0160;user.)
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Do not copy or reprint this article without the consent of the
or Saba Botanical of USA.
Want to view our website? Go to:
&#0160;*Even though our herbal ingredients have been used in natural medicine for centuries, we must add the following disclaimer: The herbs, formulas, and recipes contained within this web site are not to be considered substitutes for proper medical and health care. As with any other medicine, if you are sick, you should consult a physician to find out if the herbal preparations listed here are right for you. Saba Botanical does not make any medical claims nor warranties regarding the use of the products listed on this site. No matter how natural a product is, it may have a potential of causing side effects and allergic reaction on certain individuals. You should consult your physician before taking any medication.}

我要回帖

更多关于 make your choice 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信