推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Have you ever been to ______ aquarium in Qingdao before?
_百度作业帮
Have you ever been to ______ aquarium in Qingdao before?
Have you ever been to ______ aquarium in Qingdao before?
本题考查冠词。句中the aquarium in Qingdao特指的青岛水族馆,故选择定冠词the来修饰。句意:你以前常见去过青岛水族馆吗?帮我看看这篇英语作文有语法错误吗?最多会扣几分啊?Dear X X,How are you I have an exciting news to tell you .For my May Day vacations ,I will go to Qingdao with my parents by air .We will have a three-day visit .At that days,we wi_百度作业帮
帮我看看这篇英语作文有语法错误吗?最多会扣几分啊?Dear X X,How are you I have an exciting news to tell you .For my May Day vacations ,I will go to Qingdao with my parents by air .We will have a three-day visit .At that days,we wi
帮我看看这篇英语作文有语法错误吗?最多会扣几分啊?Dear X X,How are you I have an exciting news to tell you .For my May Day vacations ,I will go to Qingdao with my parents by air .We will have a three-day visit .At that days,we will explore some places.Than we are going to swimming.We will go shopping,and I shall buy some gifts for my friends.I hope my visit will be funny!Can you tell me something about your May Day vacations?Yours,X X
How are you I have an exciting new(s) to tell you .For my May Day vacations ,I will go to Qingdao with my parents by air .We will have a three-day(-)visit .At (these) days,we will explore some places.Than we are going to swim(ming).We will go shopping,and I shall buy some gifts for my friends.I hope my visit will be funny!Can you tell me something about your May Day vacations?Yours,X X括号中的需要变动是以什么为标准判分的?
than(比) 应该为 then(然后) funny(好笑的) 最好给为 fun(愉快的)应该回扣1分选择恰当的答案I have'a good friend,but she___talking at all.A.not'like B.don'tlike c.doesn't like d.will not like2.----Where____you_____?------Qingdao.I went there last month.a.did...go b.do...go c.have...gone d.have...been3.Alice's younger si_百度作业帮
选择恰当的答案I have'a good friend,but she___talking at all.A.not'like B.don'tlike c.doesn't like d.will not like2.----Where____you_____?------Qingdao.I went there last month.a.did...go b.do...go c.have...gone d.have...been3.Alice's younger si
选择恰当的答案I have'a good friend,but she___talking at all.A.not'like B.don'tlike c.doesn't like d.will not like2.----Where____you_____?------Qingdao.I went there last month.a.did...go b.do...go c.have...gone d.have...been3.Alice's younger sister is too young.She can't walk____speak.A.or b.and c.with d.and or4.The students promise____the environment.A.to not pollute B.not to pollute c.to pollute d.not pollute
1 选C 第三人称单数的否定2.选A 上个月是过去的时间,用过去时就好了3.选D 否定的 而且 用or4.选B promise not to pollute the environment承诺不污染环境山东省青岛市2013中考英语试题及答案(word版)_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
山东省青岛市2013中考英语试题及答案(word版)
中​考​真​题​w​o​r​d​版​含​答​案​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 have you ever 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。