我学会控制了我的思念~学会用英语怎么说说?

及旗下全部分类
打开微信扫一扫,关注圣才:
sc100xuexi
认证官方微博
认证官方微博
美文欣赏:今天我学会控制情绪(中英文对照)
发布人:&&发布日期: 11:44&&共2200人浏览
  The tides advance; the tides recede. Winter goes and summer comes. summer wanes and the cold increases. The sun rises; the sun sets. The moon is full; the moon is black. The birds arrive; the birds depart. Flowers bloom; flowers fade. Seeds are sown; harvests are reaped. all nature is a circle of moods and I am a part of nature and so, like the tides, my moods will rise; my moods will fall.
  潮起潮落,冬去春来,夏末秋至,日出日落,月圆月缺,雁来雁往,花飞花谢,草长瓜熟,自然界万物都在循环往复的变化中,我也不例外,情绪会时好时坏。
  It is one of nature's tricks, little understood, that each day I awaken with moods that have changed from yesterday. Yesterday's joy will become today's sadness; yet today's sadness will grow into tomorrow's joy. Inside me is a wheel, constantly turning from sadness to joy, from exultation to depression, from happiness to melancholy. Like the flowers, today's full bloom of joy will fade and wither into despondency, yet I will remember that as today's dead flower carries the seed of tomorrow's bloom so, too, does today's sadness carry the seed of tomorrow's joy.
  这是大自然的玩笑,很少有人窥破天机。每天我醒来时,不再有旧日的心情。昨日的快乐变成今天的哀愁,今天的悲伤又转为明日的喜悦。我心中像一只轮子不停地转着,由乐而悲,由悲而喜,由喜而忧。这就好比花儿的变化,今天枯败的花儿蕴藏着明天新生的种子,今天的悲伤也预示着明天的快乐。
  And how will I master these emotions so that each day will be productive? For unless my mood is right the day will be a failure. Trees and plants depend on the weather to flourish but I make my own weather, yea I transport it with me. If I bring rain and gloom and darkness and pessimism to my customers then they will react with rain and gloom and darkness and pessimism and they will purchase naught. If I bring joy and enthusiasm and brightness and laughter to my customers they will react with joy and enthusiasm and brightness and laughter and my weather will produce a harvest of sales and a granary of gold for me.
  我怎样才能控制情绪,以使每天卓有成效呢?除非我心平气和,否则迎来的又将是失败的一天。花草树木,随着气候的变化而生长,但是我为自己创造天气。我要学会用自己的心灵弥补气候的不足。如果我为顾客带来风雨、忧郁、黑暗和悲观,那么他们也会报之于风雨、忧郁、黑暗和悲观,而他们什么也不会买。相反的,如果我们为顾客献上欢乐、喜悦、光明和笑声,他们也会报之以欢乐、喜悦、光明和笑声,我就能获得销售上的丰收,赚取成仓的金币。
  And how will I master my emotions so that every day is a happy day, and a productive one? I will learn this secret of the ages: Weak is he who permits his thoughts to control his actions; strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts. Each day, when I awaken, I will follow this plan of battle before I am captured by the forces of sadness, self-pity and failure.
  我怎样才能控制情绪,让每天充满幸福和欢乐?我要学会这个千古秘诀:弱者任思绪控制行为,强者让行控制思绪。每天醒来当我被悲伤、自怜、失败的情绪包围时,我就这样与之对抗。
  If I feel depressed I will sing.
  If I feel sad I will laugh.
  If I feel ill I will double my labor.
  If I feel fear I will plunge ahead.
  If I feel inferior I will wear new garments.
  If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice.
  If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come.
  If I feel incompetent I will remember past success.
  If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals.
  Today I will be master of my emotions.
  沮丧时,我引吭高歌。
  悲伤时,我开怀大笑。
  病痛时,我加倍工作。
  恐惧时,我勇往直前。
  自卑时,我换上新装。
  不安时,我提高嗓声。
  穷困潦倒时,我想象未来的富有。
  力不从心时,我回想过去的成功。
  自轻自贱时,我想想自己的目标。
  总之,今天我要学会控制自己的情绪。
  Henceforth, I will know that only those with inferior ability can always be at their best, and I am not inferior. There will be days When I must IN THE WORLD constantly struggle against forces which would tear me down. Those such as despair and sadness are simple to recognize but there are others which approach with a smile and the hand of friendship and they can also destroy me. Against them, too, I must never relinquish control.
  从今往后,我明白了,只有低能者才会江郎才尽,我并非低能者,我必须不断对抗那限些企图摧垮我的力量。失望与悲伤一眼就会被识破,而其它许多敌人是不易觉察的。它们往往面带微笑,却随时可能将我们摧垮。对它们,我们永远不能放松警惕。
  If I become overconfident I will recall my failures.
  If I overindulge I will think of past hungers.
  If I feel complacency I will remember my competition.
  If I enjoy moments of greatness I will remember moments of shame.
  If I feel all-powerful I will try to stop the wind.
  If I attain great wealth I will remember one unfed mouth.
  If l become overly proud I will remember a moment of weakness.
  If I feel my skill is unmatched I will look at the stars.
  自高自大时,我要追寻失败的记忆。
  纵情得意时,我要记得挨饿的日子。
  洋洋得意时,我要想想竞争的对手。
  沾沾自喜时,不要忘了那忍辱的时刻。
  自以为是时,看看自己能否让步驻步。
  腰缠万贯时,想想那些食不果腹的人。
  骄傲自满时,要想到自己怯懦的时候。
  不可一世时,让我抬头,仰望群星。
  And with this new knowledge I will also understand and recognize the moods of him on whom I call. I will make allowances for his anger and irritation of today for he knows not the secret of controlling his mind. I can withstand his arrows and insults for now I know that tomorrow he will change and be a joy to approach.
  有了这项新本领,我也更能体察别人的情绪变化。我宽容怒气冲冲的人,因为他尚未懂得控制自己的情绪,就可以忍受他的指责与辱骂,因为我知道明天他会改变,重新变得随和。
  No longer will I judge a man on one meeting; no longer will I fail to call again tomorrow on he who meets me with hate today. This day he will not buy gold chariots for a penny, yet tomorrow he would exchange his home for a tree. My knowledge of this secret will be my key to great wealth.
  我不再只凭一面之交来判断一个人,也不再一时的怨恨与人绝交,今天不肯花一分钱买金蓬马车的人,明天也许会用全部家当换树苗。知道了这个秘密,我可以获得极大的财富。
  Today l will be master of my emotions.
  今天我学会控制情绪。
  Henceforth I will recognize and identify the mystery of moods in all mankind, and in me. From this moment I am prepared to control whatever personality awakes in me each day. I will master my moods through positive action and when I master my moods I will control my destiny.
  我从此领悟人类情绪的变化的奥秘。对于自己千变万化的个性,我不再听之任之,我知道,只有积极主动地控制情绪,才能掌握自己的命运。
  Today I control my destiny, and my destiny is to become the greatest salesman in the world!
  我控制自己的命运就是成为世界上最伟大的推销员!
  I will become master of myself.
  I will become great.
  我成为自己的主人。
  我由此而变得伟大。
e书题库免费下载
推荐的课程英语翻译,快速啊!谢谢了!用英语翻译:我的思念向谁说怎么两句不一样呀!谁来告诉我哪句是对的呀?_百度作业帮
英语翻译,快速啊!谢谢了!用英语翻译:我的思念向谁说怎么两句不一样呀!谁来告诉我哪句是对的呀?
英语翻译,快速啊!谢谢了!用英语翻译:我的思念向谁说怎么两句不一样呀!谁来告诉我哪句是对的呀?
to whom i told my yearning.我这是诗歌类型的翻译.yearning是诗歌语言,所以,我采用的是诗歌的倒装句,表示强调.
Who can hear my missing?
who should I tell of my missing ?Mom noticed that something was worong when I started getting so thirsty. I'd have a lot to drink before bed, which was unusual for me. One time, I opened a big container of apple juice and kept refilling my glass. Before I knew it, I'd drunk the entire container! My mom called my doctor. I then had a few blood tests, a的翻译是:妈妈注意到的东西,当我开始变得如此口渴是worong。我有很多睡前喝,对我来说是不寻常的。有一次,我开了一个大苹果汁的容器和加气站我的玻璃。我知道这之前,我醉了整个容器!我妈妈叫我的医生。然后,我有少量血液测试,以及结果是一定的 - 我有糖尿病,这意味着糖?我的血液量是非常高的。这可能是危险的,所以我不得不学会如何控制自己的血糖水平。 什么意思? 中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说? - 金龙在线翻译
求翻译:Mom noticed that something was worong when I started getting so thirsty. I'd have a lot to drink before bed, which was unusual for me. One time, I opened a big container of apple juice and kept refilling my glass. Before I knew it, I'd drunk the entire container! My mom called my doctor. I then had a few blood tests, a 是什么意思?
参考译文1:妈妈注意到的东西,当我开始变得如此口渴是worong。我有很多睡前喝,对我来说是不寻常的。有一次,我开了一个大苹果汁的容器和加气站我的玻璃。我知道这之前,我醉了整个容器!我妈妈叫我的医生。然后,我有少量血液测试,以及结果是一定的 - 我有糖尿病,这意味着糖?我的血液量是非常高的。这可能是危险的,所以我不得不学会如何控制自己的血糖水平参考译文2:妈妈注意到的东西,当我开始变得如此口渴是worong。我有很多睡前喝,对我来说是不寻常的。有一次,我开了一个大苹果汁的容器和加气站我的玻璃。我知道这之前,我醉了整个容器!我妈妈叫我的医生。然后,我有少量血液测试,以及结果是一定的 - 我有糖尿病,这意味着糖?我的血液量是非常高的。这可能是危险的,所以我不得不学会如何控制自己的血糖水平参考译文3:妈妈注意到的东西是 worong 开始变得太渴了。我将会有很多,这是不寻常的我睡前喝。一次,我打开一个大容器的苹果汁,保持加气我的杯子。我知道它之前,我喝整个容器 !我的医生叫我妈妈。我再有几个血液测试,并且结果被某些 — 这意味着我的血量糖 n 是非常高的糖尿病。这可以是危险的所以我不得不学习如何控制我血糖水平参考译文4:妈妈发现,一些是worong当我开始越来越尤其渴望。 我有很多喝床前,我是很不寻常的。 有一次,我打开了一个大型货柜的苹果汁和不断加气我玻璃。 在我就知道,我喝了整个货柜! 我妈妈叫我的医生。 我当时有一些血液测试,结果是不懂某些-我患有糖尿病,这意味着量的糖n我的血是很高的。 这可以是危险的,因此,我需要重新学习如何控制我的血糖水平语义参照:上海被认为是世界上最大的城市之一
Shanghai is considered to be one of the world's largest citiescorner of wells and 16th streets
井和16街道的角落Quality information about product
有关产品质量信息固定激发剂、泡沫剂及掺量、水灰比,
Fixed catalyst, foam, water-cement ratio and mixed with volume,单身控
Single controlboth JC and TG alerted me up front that the fabric surface of carbon peach + enzye wash (or gmt wash) can not be same even as carbon peach without washing
JC和TG提醒我前面碳桃+ enzye洗(或GMT洗)的织物表面不能不用洗即使碳桃相同白金汉宫位于伦敦詹姆士公园(St. James’ Park)的西边。
James Park, Buckingham Palace in London (St. James' Park) on the west side.那你现在在中国?
You are now in China?我和我的朋友坐长途火车从宁夏到上海
I and my friends to take long-distance train from Shanghai Ningxiabomeven
bomevenyears attended
年参加resilience lift extreme ultra firming creme spf15
复原能力提升极端超紧实霜 spf15你应该躺在床上好好休息
You should rest in bed古涌金门
Kwu Tung Chung Gammon你的话让我们受益匪浅
Your words let us benefit from中国饮食被认为是世界上最健康的饮食之一
正在翻译,请等待...Good sentence! Who teach u?
Good sentence! Who teach u?我正在等你跟我说分手,因为我不想在伤害你了,我知道我已经伤害你够多的了,我想让你以后快乐的生活.
I am waiting for you to break up with me, because I don't want to hurt you, I know I've hurt you more than enough, I would like to make you happy life.订舱费
Booking fees地狱之歌
苦痛歌i have hard to make friend with you.
我已很难使朋友与你。忆君迢迢隔青天,昔日横波目,今作流泪泉。-
Recalled Mr. far away separates the blue sky, in former days transversal wave item, now does bursts into tears the spring.&One who don't dare to face the reality is a coward
One who don't dare to face the reality is a cowardWhat would you do if you had a million dollars?!
你会怎么做如果你有一个亿美元?Visitors can w___ the animals b____ a big piece of glass.
参观者可以w___动物b____大块的玻璃。汽车养护服务部
Car maintenance servicesFor offline users
为脱机用户l am too old to see well. l can not eren tell a plastic model from a real gril
l时太老了,见好。 l可以不Eren告诉一个塑料模型从一个真正格里伊I have on word to you
我对字给你出差追巡游
Travel tour芭比
Barbie电子商务应用前景
E-commerce application in the future有些学生如此专注于看电子翻译公司以至于忽略了学业
Some students read e-novels that focus on studies that ignore快乐教授驴行散记
正在翻译,请等待...蔬菜瓜类
Vegetables and melonsOur friendly and co-operative ties have become extensive, affecting all aspects of our national lives.
我们的友好合作关系已成为广泛的,影响我们国家生活的各个方面。My material
我的材料我掌握有用的语言知识
I have useful knowledge of the language今晚你寂寞么
正在翻译,请等待...MDA is a cell membrane lipid peroxidation end-products
MDA 是细胞膜脂质过氧化产物不要和一个SB争吵,因为他会把你的智商拉到跟他一个水平,然后用丰富的经验打败你。
Not quarrel with SB, because he tell him your IQ up to a level then used rich experience run you.Place names have you taken after far let you never go back
地名有你采取之后远让你永远不会回去performed at
在完成芒果是汤姆最喜爱的是水果
Mango is Tom's favorite fruitje craignais be;; 我担心很多人,
Je craignais be ; Je crains que beaucoup de gens,TRANSFER MARKING
转让标记As long as enough love, do not do not to wait
只要足够的爱,不要做不等待dysmenorrhea
痛经最近查询:
Mineral grey
人工林的棕榈油生产,转达它捕捉 fish 其工厂、 零售店铺、 fishing fleets 的船舶出售其店铺,和广泛的包装、 纸张和运输服务及其它业务的企业。
Malaysia, the basic structure and concepts of building
I wish my sister a happy birthday, smooth, always happy, healthy, beautiful
You will never waste my time
多数民众赞成有趣
是困惑,也是令人费解
我经常在铆钉在夏天游泳什么关于你
分支目标缓冲
Even though he was 35 years old, but he looks young and energetic
错误c2143:语法错误:失踪“)”“之前”;
Something is kept some
I can and people friendly
Color package frozen swordfish rows
File management我的思念只给你唱英文怎么说?_百度作业帮
我的思念只给你唱英文怎么说?
我的思念只给你唱英文怎么说?
翻译:My missing can only be sung for you.
My thoughts only gives you sing
My missing is only sung to you
My thoughts only每次想你我都会心疼、我的思念划过寂静的天空。这歌词是哪首歌的?_百度知道
每次想你我都会心疼、我的思念划过寂静的天空。这歌词是哪首歌的?
梦的翅膀受了伤作词:蒋雪儿作曲:蒋雪儿演唱:蒋雪儿隐隐坠下季节的落叶阵阵秋风吹得好凄凉我的忧伤飘散在远方没有你我感觉好孤单思念已经化成了眼泪一滴一滴刺痛我的心梦的翅膀已经受了伤我飞不到有你的地方每次想你我都会心痛我的思念转过寂静的天空我的记忆里有你的痕迹我的爱在寂寞世界里天空飘过流浪的白云就像我们已经破碎的爱情爱得太累心已憔悴让风吹感受伤的眼泪思念已经化成了眼泪一滴一滴刺痛我的心梦的翅膀已经受了伤我飞不到有你的地方每次想你我都会心痛我的思念转过寂静的天空我的记忆里有你的痕迹我的爱在寂寞世界里天空飘过流浪的白云就像我们已经破碎的爱情爱得太累心已憔悴让风吹感受伤的眼泪让风吹感受伤的眼泪让风吹感受伤的眼泪
梦的翅膀受了伤隐隐坠下季节的落叶阵阵秋风吹得好凄凉我的忧伤飘散在远方没有你我感觉好孤单思念已经化成了眼泪一滴一滴刺痛我的心梦的翅膀已经受了伤我飞不到有你的地方每次想你我都会心痛我的思念转过寂静的天空我的记忆里有你的痕迹我的爱在寂寞世界里天空飘过流浪的白云就像我们已经破碎的爱情爱得太累心已憔悴让风吹感受伤的眼泪思念已...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
梦的翅膀受了伤
作词:蒋雪儿
作曲:蒋雪儿
演唱:蒋雪儿
隐隐坠下季节的落叶
阵阵秋风吹得好凄凉
我的忧伤飘散在远方
没有你我感觉好孤单
思念已经化成了眼泪