英语单词大全有用的愿意帮助的

自愿这个英文单词是什么中文中自愿一词用英语单词怎么写_百度作业帮
自愿这个英文单词是什么中文中自愿一词用英语单词怎么写
自愿这个英文单词是什么中文中自愿一词用英语单词怎么写
voluntary 1 / ntr?; US -ter?; ˋvɑl?/ adj acting,done or given willingly 自愿的; 自动的; 主动的:The prisonermade a voluntary statement.那个犯人主动地做了供述.* Attendance is purely voluntary.这次出席纯粹是自愿的.* Charities rely on voluntary donations/contributions.慈善事业依靠自愿捐赠.* The firm went into voluntary liquidation.那家商号自动停业清算债务.working,done or maintained without payment 志愿的; 无偿的; 义务的:voluntary helpers,eg at a fete,bazaar,etc 志愿的帮手(如在义卖会﹑ 义卖场等) * She does voluntary social work.她从事义务社会工作.* The organization is run on a voluntary basis.这个组织是由志愿人员管理的.* a voluntary service,institution,centre,etc 义务性的服务﹑ 机构﹑ 中心等.(of bodily or muscular movements) controlled by the will (指身体活动或肌肉运动)由意志控制的,随意的.Cf 参看 involuntary.> voluntarily / ntr?; US ter?; vɑl?nˋt?/ adv 1 willingly 自愿地; 自动地; 主动地.2 free of charge 志愿地; 无偿地; 义务地.
自愿 voluntary
volutariness 自愿用英语介绍一下自己喜欢的水果,附加中文(7句以下,英语单词要3至5年级的)_百度作业帮
用英语介绍一下自己喜欢的水果,附加中文(7句以下,英语单词要3至5年级的)
用英语介绍一下自己喜欢的水果,附加中文(7句以下,英语单词要3至5年级的)
I like eat apples.我喜欢吃苹果.Apples are red.And is a circle.苹果是红色的和圆形的.Apple is very good!苹果非常好吃!英语作文,我最喜欢的歌星 70词左右,尽量用课本上的单词!多谢啦!_百度作业帮
英语作文,我最喜欢的歌星 70词左右,尽量用课本上的单词!多谢啦!
英语作文,我最喜欢的歌星 70词左右,尽量用课本上的单词!多谢啦!
Everyone has their own idol star, celebrities, etc.! I am no exception, I have many to pursue star. For example, the army of Mulan Li Jiacheng, the wealth of nations, courage and integrity. Liao Sha etc.. In my mind, the star is Hocking. Because of his optimistic spirit and the scientific pursuit deeply touched me, in my heart shine! You are a drop of water I seedlings grow sturdily, give me energy, you are my wind in a cup of hot tea, continue to give my life. Hocking, you never change my heart, is so noble, so strong.Dear Joan,I’m glad to send you an e-mail to tell you that I’m getting more and more interested in English. Great changes have taken place in my English study.However, in the past I thought learning English meant learning grammar rules and words by heart. I didn’t like to do any reading in English, nor was I willing to practice speaking English with my classmates.Now with my English teacher’s help, I have come to realize we learn to speak English by speaking as we learn to sing by singing. I’ve begun to enjoy speaking English and communicate with my classmates. I often read some fresh English news or articles and look up some information on the internet. As a result, I have made great progress in English.Yours sincerely,Amy
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:学年度海南省三亚市第一中学第一学期高一期末考试、英语试卷
假如你是Amy,请你给你的网友Joan发一封电子邮件告诉她你在老师的帮助下学 习英语的一些变化和取得的进步。
1.过去:认为学英语就是背语法规则和英语单词;不喜欢读英语,更不愿意和同学练习对话。
2.现在:意识到英语是说出来的,开始喜欢讲英语并和同学用英语交流;经常上网阅读一些新的英语文章并查阅一些英语资料,对英语越学越感兴趣并且取得了很大的进步。
注意:1、词数100左右;2、开头已给出,不记入总词数。
Dear Joan,
  I’m glad to send you an e-mail to tell you that I’m getting more and more interested in English.……
来源:2015届湖北省荆州市高一上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
书面表达(30分)
据报道,7岁的美国女孩Amy Bruce得知自己身患肺癌(lung
cancer)后处于极度的痛苦之中,美国抗癌协会(ACS)决定,每当Amy收到一封慰问信,就给她增加3美分的治疗款。
假如你是新华中学的学生李华,请你用英文给Amy写一封慰问信,主要内容包括:
l&&自我介绍
l&&得知的情况
l&&表示鼓励
l&&打算为她做什么
l&&祝她早日康复
1.&信的格式已为你写好
2.&信中不得出现你的真实情况。
3.&词数100左右。
4.&请在答题卡上作答。
1.过去:认为学英语就是背语法规则和英语单词;不喜欢读英语,更不愿意和同学练&&& 习对话。
2.现在:意识到英语是说出来的,开始喜欢讲英语并和同学用英语交流;经常上网阅读一些新的英语文章并查阅一些英语资料,对英语越学越感兴趣并且取得了很大的进 步。
&&& 注意:1、词数100左右;2、开头已给出,不记入总词数。
&&& Dear Joan,
&&&& I’m glad to send you an e-mail to tell you that I’m getting more and more interested in
&&& English.……
&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours sincerely,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Amy
假如你是Amy, 请你给你的网友Joan发一封电子邮件告诉她你在老师的帮助下学习英语的一些变化和取得的进步。
1.过去:认为学英语就是背语法规则和英语单词:不喜欢读英语,更不愿意和同学练习对话。
2.现在:意识到英语是说出来的,开始喜欢讲英语并和同学用英语交流;经常上网阅读一些新的英语文章并查阅一些英语资料,对英语越学越感兴趣并且取得了很大的进步。
注意:词数100左右,开头已给出,不记入词数。
生词:互联网internet 
软件 software
Dear Joan,
Hello! I’ m glad to send you an e-mail to tell you that I ‘m getting more and more interested in English.
……………
                            Yours sincerely,
                                Amy
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________英语翻译(聪明的用bright这个单词) 1我有一个聪明的大脑.我经常看科学杂志,我喜欢做实验.2.我总是积极的面对问题而且我做事非常严谨.(cautious 严谨的)_百度作业帮
英语翻译(聪明的用bright这个单词) 1我有一个聪明的大脑.我经常看科学杂志,我喜欢做实验.2.我总是积极的面对问题而且我做事非常严谨.(cautious 严谨的)
英语翻译(聪明的用bright这个单词) 1我有一个聪明的大脑.我经常看科学杂志,我喜欢做实验.2.我总是积极的面对问题而且我做事非常严谨.(cautious 严谨的)
I have a bright brain,and I often read science magazines and like doing experiments.I am always active to face problems and very cautious while doing something.
1.I have a smart bright. I often see science magazine, I like doing the experiment.
2.I am always positive in the face of problems and I do things very cautions.
I have a bright mind. I often see science magazine and I like doing the experiment.I am always positive in the face of problems and very cautious about what i do.
I am bright. I often read science magazines, and I like doing experiments. I am always positive in viewing things and I am cautious of doing things.
1 i have a bright brain. i read scientific magazines very often, and i like doing experiments.2 i always adopt a positive atitude when facing problems and i am cautious when handling things.
i am very bright (have a quick mind),. i often read science magazines and i love doing experiments.2, i am always positive to cope with problems and i am cautious at the things i do.
I have a bright brain. i often read science magzines and I like doing experiments.I always face the prbolems actively and I am a cautius person.
i have a bright brain.i read scientific magazines usually.i like doing experiments..I always face problems
positively and I am cautions.
My brain is bright . I usually read science magazine, and I like to do experiments.I'm positive to face problems and I do things quite cautiously.
一定要用bright吗?通常用smart呀,anyway,如果你非要用bright,就是酱紫I am very bright. I read scientific magzines quite often and I love doing experiments.2. I have a positive attitude towards difficulties and I am cautious doing thing.
I have a bright mind, I often read scientific magzines and I love making experimments.I am always affirmative to problems and cautiously deal with work.}

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级英语单词表 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信