whatsyourfathersjobwhatsthis是什么意思思

&&&&&&&&&&&&
高三英语上学期翻译练习
英汉单句互译练习1. His house is very large and close to his school.2. It usually takes some time to make friends with them.3. Is your father still working in that computer company?他的房子很大,离他的学校也很近。跟他们交朋友通常需要一些时间。你父亲还在那间电脑公司工作吗?他的收音机很小,但是很好看。他每天早上赶到学校通常需要二十分钟。你的兄弟还在房间里做作业吗?His radio is very small but very nice to look at.It usually takes him twenty minutes to get to school every morning.Is your brother still doing his homework in his room?4. My teacher promised to talk to my father about it.5. I was so angry that I told him to his face what I thought of him.6. The chairman of the meeting is an old man over sixty.不要相信那些当面赞扬你的人。公司经理是一位大约三十岁左右的年轻人。He promised to give her a nice present for her birthday.Don’t believe in those who praise you to your face.The manager of the company is a young man about thirty.他答应给她一件漂亮的生日礼物。会议的主席是一位六十多岁的老人。我非常生气,就当面告诉了他我对他的看法。我的老师答应就此事与我父亲谈谈。7. We still have a long way to go to catch up with the advanced countries.8. I don’t know why they refused to accept her invitation.9. It’s a good chance to get some useful advice from the famous artist.我们要赶上先进国家还有很长的路要走。我不知道他们为什么拒绝接受她的邀请。这是一个从那位著名的艺术家那里得到有用指教的好机会。It’s really a good chance for you to practice your spoken English.你要跟上班还有很长的路要走。他不知道她为什么不愿意跟他一起去。这对你来说确实是一个练习英语口语的好机会。You still have a long way to go to catch up with the class.He didn’t know why she was unwilling to go with him.10. You have no right to criticize your parents like that.11. There was only one dollar in his pocket then.12. The old man and his grandson would go fishing on Sundays.你没有权力像那样批评你的父母。当时他的口袋里只有一美元。那位老人和他的孙子星期天总是去钓鱼。你没有权力让他们离开。那间村办学校只有一百个学生和四个老师。我和我的兄弟夏天总是在那条小河里游泳。You have no right to let them leave.There are only one hundred pupils and four teachers in the village school.My brother and I would go swimming in the small river in summer.13. Do you mean you are willing to help them if they ask you?14. They are always having a lot of meetings to attend, so they are very busy.15. More skilled workers are badly needed in my uncle’s factory.你的意思是说如果他们请你,你是愿意帮助他们的,是吗?他们总是有很多会议要参加,所以他们很忙。我叔叔的工厂急需更多的熟练工人。你的意思是说即使他请求你,你也不会借给他钱的,是吗?他的头脑里总是有很多奇怪的想法。那个山村急需老师。Do you mean you will not lend him the money even though he asks you?He is always having a lot of strange ideas in his mind.Teachers are badly needed in the mountain village.16. It is said that he has already gone to Australia.17. The present he gave me is right in the school bag.18. They will try their best to improve their working conditions.据说他已经去了澳大利亚。他给我的礼物就在书包里。他们将尽力改善工作条件。据报道,那位著名的歌手将在那里呆两个星期。他们上星期买的那台仪器就在桌子上。她将尽力改进她的英语口语水平。It is reported that the famous singer will stay there for two weeks.The instrument that they bought last week is right on the table.She will try her best to improve her spoken English.19. They invited him to make a speech at the meeting.20. We don’t believe the story he told us.21. He is fond of pop music while his parents prefer folk songs.他们邀请他在会上作个发言。我们不相信他给我们讲的故事。他喜欢流行音乐,而他的父母却偏爱民歌。你为什么没有邀请她参加我们的讨论呢?他们不相信我能够把这些数学题解出来。他的母亲忙着准备晚饭,而他却在房间里看电视。Why didn’t you invite her to join our discussion?They didn’t believe that I could work out the maths problems.His mother is busy preparing supper while he is watching TV in the room.22. At last he bought a new house of his own.23. The doctor advised him to give up smoking.24. He wanted very much to finish his homework, but he couldn’t keep his eyes open.最后他终于买了一幢属于自己的新房子。医生劝他戒烟。他很想做完作业,可他连眼睛都睁不开了。最后他还是设法把他的儿子送进了附近的一所中学。那小姑娘要她父亲带她去公园。他非常想给他母亲买一件礼物,可他没有钱。At last he managed to send his son to a middle school nearby.The little girl asked her father to take her to the park.He wanted very much to buy his mother a present, but he hadn’t any money.25. It is important for the college students to master a foreign language.26. I remembered having met him before.27. After all the students had taken their seats, the teacher began to hand out the examination papers.大学生掌握一门外语是很重要的我记得以前曾经见过他。所有的学生就座之后,老师开始分发试卷。你有必要向李教授求教。他记得临走之前把门锁上了。所有的同学离开教室之后,他开始做作业。It is necessary for you to ask Professor Li for some advice.He remembered having locked the door before he left.After all his classmates had left the classroom, he began to do his homework.28. They lived in a big house surrounded by green trees.29. The teacher often encouraged Tom to study maths well.30. His parents died when he was only a boy of five.他们住在一幢绿树环绕的大房子里。老师经常鼓励汤姆把数学学好。他的父母死了,那时他还只是一个五岁的孩子。我们参观了一座两千年前建的庙宇。那位老妇人希望她的儿子成为一个医生。当他还是一个小孩子的时候,他家搬到了一个小山村。We visited an old temple built two thousand years ago.The old woman expected her son to become a doctor.His family moved to a mountain village when he was a small boy.31. The old man said that we could stop to have a rest.32. In order to improve the listening ability, they decided to listen to the tape every evening.33. With the help of my classmates, I did very well in all the exams.那位老人说,我们可以停下来休息一下。为了改进听力,他们决定每天晚上听录音(磁带)。在同学们的帮助下,我各门考试都考得很好。老师说,我们不能离开教室,除非我们做完作业。为了做好工作,他们决定在周五之前做准备。在老师们得帮助下,我在本学期取得了很大得进步。The teacher said that we couldn’t leave the room unless we finished our homework.In order to do the work well, they decided to make preparations before Friday.With the help of the teachers, I have made a lot of progress this term.34. She agreed to stay with me for a couple of days.35. We are very much surprised that he should have set the prisoners free.36. What he said at the meeting surprised everybody present.她同意跟我在一起呆几天。他竟然把那些犯人放走了,我们感到非常吃惊。他在会上所说的话使在场的每个人都感到吃惊。他同意尽快来帮助我们。她竟然写出这么好的作文,我们感到非常高兴。他在学校所做的事使他父母非常生气。He agreed to come to our help as soon as possible.We are very glad that she should have written so good a composition.What he did at school made his parents very angry.37. John told me that he was brought up by his uncle.38. Jack asked me to buy him some envelopes on my way home.39. Last Sunday morning, I went to the station to meet my uncle.约翰告诉我他是由他叔叔抚养大的。杰克告诉我他因为迟到而受到了老师的惩罚。Jack told us that he was punished by his teacher for being late.杰克要我在回家的路上给他买一些信封。汤姆要他兄弟在去看电影的路上帮他寄封信。Tom asked his brother to post a letter for him on his way to the cinema.上个星期天的上午,我去车站接我叔叔。昨天下午,他去邮局寄了一封信。Yesterday afternoon, he went to the post office to post a letter.40. The teacher gave him a piece of paper and asked him to write a composition.41. Frankly speaking, I don’t quite agree with what he just said.42. As far as I am concerned, I don’t like this kind of music.老师给他一张纸,让他写一篇作文。他父亲递给他一把铁锹,让他挖一个坑。His father handed him a spade and asked him to dig a hole.坦率的说,我不太同意他刚才说的话。一般说来,孩子们对一切都很好奇。Generally speaking, children are always curious about everything.就我而言,我不喜欢这种音乐。就我所知,她有一个兄弟在上海工作。As far as I know, she has got a brother working in Shanghai.43. If you don’t work hard, how can you expect to pass all the exams?44. One evening, I went out for a walk with my mother.45. The photos reminded him of his happy childhood.如果你不努力学习,你怎么指望通过所有这些考试呢?如果你不尊敬他们,你怎么能指望他们尊重你呢?If you don’t respect them, how can you expect them to respect you?有一天晚上,我和母亲一起出去散步。有一天早上,我和爷爷一起去钓鱼。One morning, I went fishing with my grandpa.这些照片使他想起了他快乐的童年。这本旧书使我想起了那段悲痛的经历。The old book reminded me of the sad experience.46. Mr White agreed to look into the matter himself.47. Watching too much TV will do harm to your eyes.48. It is reported that lots of people are worried about the result.怀特先生同意亲自调查此事。史密斯先生没有同意亲自照顾这个婴儿。Mr Smith didn’t agree to look after the baby himself.看电视太多对你的眼睛有害。早锻炼对你的健康有好处。Doing exercise in the morning will do good to your health.据报道,很多人对这个结果担忧。据说,校长对你的工作很满意。It is said that the headmaster is satisfied with your work.49. The book is made up of fifteen chapters.50. He left his hometown at the age of twelve and has never been heard of ever since.51. It looked as if there were no more fish left in the lake.这本书由十五个章节组成。这个委员会由九位成员组成,七男两女。The committee is made up of nine members, seven man and two women.他十二岁时离开家乡,此后再无音讯。她是去年夏天去那里的,已经在那里呆了好几个月了。She went there last summer and has stayed there for several months.看起来这湖里没剩下什么鱼了。看起来这湖水似乎受到了严重污染。It looks as if the water in the lake has become seriously polluted.52. Doctor Li often uses some advanced instruments to treat his patients.53. Once you show any fear, the dog will attack you.54. To buy these gifts, I think, is really a waste of money.李医生经常使用一些先进的仪器治疗他的病人。杰克很少使用先进的仪器做实验。Jack seldom uses the advanced instruments to do his experiments.一旦你显出惧怕的样子,这条狗就会向你进攻。一旦你见到他,你就会永远忘不了他。Once you see him, you will never forget him.我想,买这些礼品确实是浪费钱。我想,试图说服他确实是浪费时间。To try to persuade him, I think, is really a waste of time.55. No matter what she is, she must pay for her meals.56. In this way, you can find out how many people are using the machine.57. He made a telephone call to Jack and told him what to do.不管她是谁,她吃饭必须要付钱。不管他住的离这里有多远,他上学从不迟到。No matter how far he lives away from here, he is never late for school.以这种方式,你就可以查出来有多少人在使用这台机器。以这种方式,你就可以很容易地解决这个问题。In this way, you can solve the problem easily.他给杰克打了个电话,告诉他该做什么。他给我留了个条子,告诉我如何解决这个问题。He left me a note and told me how to solve the problem.58. I think we should fix a date for the next meeting now.59. Almost all the newspapers carried this important news.60. He expressed his satisfaction with the result and added he would work harder.我想我们现在应该为下一次会议定个日期。我想我们应该在做任何其他事情之前认真考虑此事。I think we ought to consider the matter carefully before we do anything else.几乎所有的报纸都登载了这个重要新闻。几乎所有的学生都同意帮助那个有残疾的男孩。Almost all the students agreed to help the disabled boy.他对结果表示满意,并补充说他将更加努力地工作。校长对我们的工作表示满意,并补充说他将在下次会上表扬我们。The headmaster expressed his satisfaction with our work and added he would praise us at the next meeting.61. It was the old lady who attended his wife when she was ill.62. I don’t care whether he quarreled with my brother.63. His father was fired by a company one month ago.正是那位老太太在他妻子生病时照顾她。我不在家时正是那位老人照看我的孩子。It was the old man who looked after my children while I was away.我不在乎他是否跟我的兄弟吵过架。我不在乎他是不是通过了驾驶测试。I don’t care whether he passed the driving test or not.一个月前,他父亲被一家公司解雇了。上个星期一他妹妹受到了老师的惩罚。His sister was punished by her teacher last Monday.64. They often kill time by playing cards and chess on Sundays.65. At the foot of the mountain, there flowed a small river.66. If you don’t like the house, I can try and find another for you.每逢星期天,他们经常是打牌、下棋来消磨时间。我们不应当用看电视或是听音乐来消磨时间。We shouldn’t kill time by watching TV or listening to music.山脚下有 (流淌着) 一条小河。小山的脚下有(耸立着)一座五百年前建的古庙。At the foot of the hill, there stood an old temple built five years ago.如果你不喜欢这座房子,我可以试着再给你另找一座。如果你不喜欢这个包,我可以说服你父亲再给你另买一个。If you don’t like the bag, I can persuade your father to buy you another one.67. We’d better put off the plan till next year because we can’t get enough money at present.68. As soon as he got out of the car, he was surrounded by a group of journalists.69. The city where I live is an old city set up two thousand years ago.我们最好把这个计划推迟到明年,因为我们目前弄不到足够的钱。我们最好把这个会议推迟到下周,因为太多的人缺席。We’d better put off the meeting till next week because so many people are absent.他一从车里出来就被一群记者包围住了。那位著名的歌手一进入大厅就被一群激动的歌迷围住了。As soon as the famous singer entered the hall, he was surrounded by a group of excited fans.我住的那座城市是一座两千年前建的古城。我昨天读的那本书是老舍写的一部小说。The book I read yesterday was a novel written by Lao She.70. My grandma always tells us never to waste any food.71. Finally I realized that the letter was not intended for me.72. What she should do is to help them to help themselves.我爷爷总是告诉我们千万别浪费粮食。老师要你别浪费水。The teacher told you not to waste any water.最后我意识到,那封信不是写给我的。最后他意识到他父母挣钱是不容易的。Finally he realized that it was no easy job for his parents to make money.她应该做的事情是帮助他们自助。你应该做的事情是鼓励学生(开口)讲。What you should do is to encourage the students to speak.73. The question is whether the price is worth paying.74. The book is cheap and at the same time informative.75. At that time she was waiting for a long distance call.问题在于是否值得付出这样的代价。问题在于您是否应当在课堂上表扬他。The question is whether you should praise him in class.这本书售价便宜,内容又丰富。你昨天看的电影很有趣,同时又具有教育意义。The film you saw last night is interesting and at the same time instructive.那时她正在等一个长途电话。那时他正在和父母一起吃晚饭。At that time he was having supper with his parents.76. The teacher encouraged me to make up my mind to catch up with the rest of the class.77. As long as we rely on the masses, I’m sure the task will be finished on time.78. As far as I know, Jack is now in charge of an important department.老师鼓励我下定决心赶上班里的其他同学。总统号召人民全力以赴赶上发达国家。The president called on the people to go all out to catch up with the developed countries.只要我们依靠群众,我相信,任务就一定会按时完成。只要我们坚持这项计划,我们就一定能成功。As long as we stick to this plan, we are sure to succeed.据我所知,杰克现在负责一个重要部门。据我所知,三班现在由怀特先生负责。As far as I know, Class Three is now in the charge of Mr. White.79. Tom was very disappointed when he heard the disappointing news.80. It’s nearly ten years since we moved into the small village.81. The population of the city will be decreased by 10% by the end of 2008.汤姆听到这个令人失望的消息非常失望。我听到这个令人激动的消息非常激动。I was very excited when I heard the exciting news.自从我们搬到这个小村庄已经将近十年了。自从他来我市学习已经五年多了。It is more than five years since he came to study in our city.到2008年年底为止这个城市的人口将增加百分之十。到明年年底为止这个工厂的产量将增加百分之十五。The production of the factory will be increased by 15% by the end of next year.82. Do you plan to attend the meeting to be held next week?83. It is said that he made an exciting speech at the meeting.84. You should try your best to get the students to practice by themselves.你打算参加下周召开的会议吗?她已经决定参加下个月举行的运动会了吗?Has she decided to take part in the sports meet to be held next month?据说他在会上作了一个令人激动的演讲。据说他拒绝在会上发言。It is said that he refused to speak at the meeting.你应当尽力让学生自己练习。我们应当尽力在工作中帮助他们。We should try our best to help them with the work.85. The teacher doesn’t allow the students to enter the teachers’ office without permission.86. I insist that you should talk to your father about it.87. He often encourages me to do better in my English studies.老师不允许学生未经许可进入教师办公室。他父亲不允许他不经许可使用他的电脑。His father doesn’t allow him to use his computer without permission.我坚持要你跟你父亲谈谈此事。我建议你邀请他参加我们小组。I suggest that you should invite him to join our group.他经常鼓励我把英语学习搞得更好。他的同学都鼓励他改掉这些坏习惯。All his classmates encourage him to get rid of the bad habits.88. What happened proved that he hadn’t given us any help.89. We requested that he tell us a story about the Long March.90. Frankly speaking, we are very much worried about their safety.所发生的事情证明了他并没有给我们任何帮助。所发生的事情说明他并不愿意帮助我们。What happened shows that he is unwilling to help us.我们要求他给我们讲一个长征的故事。他们建议你要求那位老教授参加我们的讨论。They suggested that you invite the old professor to join in our discussion.坦率的说,我们非常担心他们的安全。就我所知,他们根本不担心实验的结果。As far as I know, they are not worried about the result of the experiment at all.91. A new hospital is being built near our school.92. Although the computer is small, it can store a lot of information.93. It’s impossible for us to avoid meeting this kind of people.我们学校附近正在建一个新医院。我的家乡正在建设一条新铁路。A new railway is being built in my hometown.尽管这台电脑很小,它可以储存大量的信息。尽管他很疲劳,他也不愿停下来休息一下。Although he was very tired, he would not stop to have a rest.我们想避免碰到这种人是不可能的。你想避免碰到大量的困难是不可能的。It’s impossible for you to avoid coming across a lot of difficulties.94. Then we decided to organize a trip to Qingdao.95. What will you say if someone praises you for your good English?96. He suggests that we review our lessons by asking each other questions.接着,他们决定组织一次旅游去青岛。接着,他们决定停止向那个地区提供食品。Then they decided to stop providing food to that area.如果有人夸你英语很好,你会说什么?如果他要你借给他一些钱你会怎么办?What will you do if he asks you to lend him some money?他建议,我们(可以)通过彼此提问来复习功课。她建议我们通过定期写信的方式来保持联系。She suggests that we keep in touch with each other by writing letters regularly.97. He just wanted to know how to write an English composition.98. The professor simply doesn’t understand why the boy has so many strange ideas.99. He told the girl that he wanted to send a letter to Singapore.他只是想知道怎么样写一篇英语作文。老师只是想弄清楚谁打破了窗子。The teacher just wanted to find out who broke the window.那位教授简直不明白那个孩子为什么有那么多奇怪的想法。他简直不明白他爷爷怎么会在回家的路上迷了路。He simply doesn’t understand how his grandpa got lost on the way home.他告诉那姑娘他想往新加坡寄封信。她告诉我说她想给她母亲挑一件礼物。She told me that she wanted to choose a present for her mother.100. The next day he asked me to go to his office for an interview.101. What you should do is to choose a topic and write a composition.102. When we got there, we found the hall already filled with people.第二天,他要我去他办公室面试/见面。第二天,他们邀请我去那个学院参观一个艺术展览。The next day they invited me to visit an art exhibition in that college.你所要做的事情就是选一个题目,写一篇作文。你现在所要做的事情就是给她写封信表示道歉。What you should do now is to write her a letter and make an apology.当我们到达那里时,我们发现大厅里已经坐满了人。当我们到达那个村庄时,我们发现太阳已经下山了。When we arrived at the village, we found the sun already set down behind the hills.103. He immediately took off his clothes and jumped into the lake.104. Two hours passed, but he still didn’t turn up.105. She has already made up her mind to go to the south with him.他立刻脱掉衣服跳进湖里。他立即放下笔冲出了房间。He put down his pen at once and rushed out of the room.两个小时过去了。可他还没有露面。两个星期过去了,那个小村庄仍然被敌人的士兵包围着。Two weeks passed, but the small village was still surrounded by the enemy soldiers.她已经打定注意跟他一起去南方。我们已经打定注意帮助他摆脱困境。We have already made up our mind to help him out of trouble.106. He asked the boss to give him a chance to try this method.107. As soon as they got there, they began to climb the mountains.108. I gave him a telephone call at once and advised him to give up smoking.他要求老板给他一个机会来试一试这种方法。他们要求我借给他们一些钱来购买这种材料。They asked me to lend them some money to buy this material.他们一到那里就开始爬山了。我们一到那里就开始为那位老太太打扫房子。As soon as we got there, we began to clean the house for the old lady.我立即给他打了个电话劝他戒烟。我立即给他写了一封信鼓励他更加努力工作。I wrote him a letter at once and encourage him to work harder.109. I like my grandma, for she is good at telling stories.110. I was about to leave home when a neighbour came to borrow my bike.111. There are five buildings in our school, three of which were set up last year.我喜欢我的奶奶,因为她会讲故事。我不喜欢我的小弟弟,因为他老是撒谎。I don’t like my little brother, for he is always telling lies.我正要离开家,这时一位邻居来借我的自行车。我们正要进入大厅,这时一群孩子冲了出来。We were about to enter the hall when a group of children rushed out.我们学校有五座大楼,其中三座是去年建的。我们学习小组有六名成员,其中四位已经受到了老师的表扬。There are six members in our study group, four of whom have been praised by the teacher.112. Alice is always the first to come to school.113. I don’t think I’ll need any money but I’ll bring some in case.114. This is the book I I borrowed it from Professor Li yesterday.爱丽丝总是第一个来学校。我们的物理老师总是最后一个离开实验室。Our physics teacher is always the last to leave the lab.我想我不需要钱,不过我还是带一点以防万一。我想我们不需要这种材料,不过我们还是买一点以防万一。I don’t think we’ll need this kind of material now but we’ll buy some in case.这就是我跟你说过的那本书;我昨天从李教授那儿借的。这就是我跟你说过的那个手提箱;我是上个星期在公园拣到的。This is the suitcase I I found it in the park last week.115. The teacher suggested that each student have an English-English dictionary.116. There is a newly opened supermarket nearby, where you can get what you want.117. Do you still remember the place where we first met?老师建议每个学生备一本英-英词典。数学老师建议学生课后多做练习。The maths teacher suggested the students do more exercises after class.附近有一家新开张的超市,在那里你可以买到你想要的东西。我们区有一个大的图书馆,在那里你可以借到你想要的书。There is a big library in our district, where you can borrow the books you want.你还记得我们初次见面的地方吗?你还记得高一时教我们的英语老师吗?Do you still remember the English teacher who taught us in Senior One?118. Don’t forget to return the magazine to the reading room when you finish reading it.119. Did you remember to pay the money back to Jack?120. He had promised to get a ticket for you, but he didn’t.你看完这本杂志以后别忘了还给阅览室。你做完实验以后别忘了把灯关上。Don’t forget to turn off the lights when you finish doing your experiment.你有没有记住把钱还给杰克?你离开实验室时有没有记住锁门?Did you remember to lock the door when you left the lab?他答应给您弄张票的,可他没有弄到。他们答应帮我们进行工作的,可他们并没有帮忙。They had promised to help us in the work, but they didn’t.121. He wanted to join the army but was turned down because he was not old enough.122. Why did you throw the bottle out of the window?123. Would you rather watch TV or go out for a walk?他想参军可是被拒绝了,因为他年龄不够大。我想参加他的俱乐部可是被拒绝了,因为我太小。I wanted to join his club but was turned down because I was too young.你为什么把瓶子扔出窗外?你为什么藏在门后面?Why did you hide yourself behind the door?您是愿意看电视呢,还是想出去散步?您是愿意打的还是想乘公共汽车?Would you rather take a taxi or go by bus?124. Do you think it possible for us to visit the small town again?125. I don’t know what he bought some cigarettes for.126. You should have well prepared for the speech.你觉得我们有可能再次参观这个小镇吗?你觉得她有可能再有一次机会试一试运气吗?Do you think it possible for her to have another chance to try her luck?我不知道他买香烟干什么用。你知不知道我们老师代个大袋子来干什么。Do you know what our teacher brought a big bag for?这次演讲你本来是应该做好充分准备的。我们本来应该代几个搬运工来帮助我们的。We should have brought several porters to help us.127. All their time has been devoted to helping the patients to improve their health.128. Do you have any idea what Jack does all day?129. The village where my grandparents live is twenty kilometers away from here.他们所有的时间都花在帮助病人康复上了。他所有的业余时间都花在通过收音机学习英语上了。All his spare time has been devoted to learning English over the radio.你知不知道杰克整天在做什么?你知不知道她脑子里在想什么?Do you have any idea what she has in her mind?我祖父母居住的村庄离这里有二十公里远。我哥哥上学的那个城市在江苏省的北部。The city where my brother studies is in the northern part of Jiangsu Province.130. When and where we will hold the sports meet is not decided yet.131. It’s no wonder he always gets the first place in any examination.132. By this time next year, we will have graduated from this senior middle school.我们何时何地召开运动会还没有决定。何时何地建设这个新工厂仍然在讨论之中。When and where to build the new factory is still under discussion.难怪他无论什么考试总是得第一名。难怪他每天总是第一个到学校。It’s no wonder he is always the first one to get to school every day.到了明年这个时候我们已经从这所高级中学毕业了。到了明天下午这个时候,他们就将在老师的帮助下完成了任务。By this time tomorrow afternoon, they will have finished the task with the help of the teachers.133. Judging from his appearance, he must be from Africa.134. I don’t like the idea that we three share a room.135. Don’t hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do for you.根据他的外貌判断,他一定来自非洲。根据他的口音判断,他一定来自河南省。Judging from his accent, he must be from Henan Province.我可不喜欢我们三个人合住一个房间的主意。我可不喜欢两个组一块去露营这个建议。I don’t like the suggestion that the two groups go camping together.如果我能帮上忙,就告诉我,别犹豫。一旦你打定注意要去,别忘了通知我。Don’t forget to let me know once you have made up your mind to go.136. Do you find it hard to pick up BBC programmes?137. Richard bought the walkman for Robbie’s birthday.138. The old man wanted to borrow a bike to visit his friends in town.你觉得很难收听到BBC的节目吗?你觉得看这些短篇小说很有趣吗?Do you find it interesting to read these short stories?理查德给露比买了一个随身听作为生日礼物。你打算给你母亲买什么生日礼物?What are you going to buy for your mother’s birthday?那位老人想借一辆自行车去城里看朋友。我们班长想开个会讨论一下这件事。Our monitor wanted to have a meeting to discuss the matter.}

我要回帖

更多关于 whatsup什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信