iwanttobeacook双重否定句改为肯定句否定句

IWanttoBeaTeacher
   200字作文:IWanttoBeaTeacher   Everyone has their own dreams.Dreams are winderful.I have a dream. I want to be a teacher.
  I think teachers are the most important people in our live.They teach us knowledge.They help us with our study.They give us confidence.Although a teacher should do a lot of things.I&m sure I can&t do it well.If I&m a teacher.I&ll be very kind and patient to my students and try my best to make my lessions interesting.
  To be a teacher. I&ll work hard from now on and get good grades in my study.I won&t give up.I think it will come true soon.
《IWanttoBeaTeacher》摘要:s.I&m sure I can&t do it well.If I&m a teacher.I&ll be very kind and patient to my students and try my best to make my lessions interesting. To be a teacher. I&ll work h...:
&? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &?
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
电话:010-iwanttobea作文50字_百度知道
iwanttobea作文50字
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
iwanttohavemanyfriends
作者:球迷女孩
????hello!??????i am a girl. my chinese name is dai min. my english name is mary. i live in yunnan china. i am thirteen years old, and my birthday is december 19th.??d?oé×÷??í? my favorite girl?ˉ name is susan. my favorite boy?ˉ name is mike. i like white, blue and purple best. my favorite food is apple.??d?oé×÷??í? ????i have a very happy family. i?ˉm very happy. i love my family. they all love me.??????i want to have many friends. do you want to have any friends???
热门课程推荐当前位置: &
求翻译:iwanttobeadoctor.ihelpsickpeopey是什么意思?
iwanttobeadoctor.ihelpsickpeopey
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!你好,是这样:Do you want to be a beacher one day?如果我的答案对你有用,请点好评!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
I want to become techeer
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'}

我要回帖

更多关于 改为双重否定句怎么改 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。