续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2012年北京市西城区中考英语一模
上传于||文档简介
&&扫​描​版​,​含​标​答
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩14页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英文短文纠错I like to play basketball.You know,I am a basketball team member of NO.2 middle school bastketball team,in November of this year,on the school organized by the NO.2 middle school Basketball League school,we won the championship.At t_百度作业帮
英文短文纠错I like to play basketball.You know,I am a basketball team member of NO.2 middle school bastketball team,in November of this year,on the school organized by the NO.2 middle school Basketball League school,we won the championship.At t
英文短文纠错I like to play basketball.You know,I am a basketball team member of NO.2 middle school bastketball team,in November of this year,on the school organized by the NO.2 middle school Basketball League school,we won the championship.At that time,to step onto the medals podium,I am very excited,I think this is the charm of basketball,I love the sport.我喜欢打篮球.你知道码?我是第二中学篮球队的队员.在今年11月份的第二中学的篮球比赛上,我们赢得了冠军,在站上领奖台的那一刻,我很激动,我想这就是篮球的魅力.我爱这项运动.
I like playing basketballYou know that i am a number of the NO.2 middle school basketball team.On this November,our team won the championship of the school basketball league.when the time i went to the medals podium,i felt quite excited.i think that is the fascination of basketball,and i love the sport
I like playing
basketball. (Do you know that 不要更好)I am a member of NO.2 middle school bastketball team .We won the champion in the basketball match hold by our school in this November. I was very excited when I stood on the winner stand.Maybe,it's the great charm of basketball.I love this sport.from his _ ecpression i know our team won the match.为什么填excited不填confusing?形容表情不是用ing_百度作业帮
from his _ ecpression i know our team won the match.为什么填excited不填confusing?形容表情不是用ing
from his _ ecpression i know our team won the match.为什么填excited不填confusing?形容表情不是用ing
形容表情不是用ing,ing是形容事情和东西来自【学习宝典】团队 有不明白的地方欢迎追问请点击下面的【选为满意回答】按钮
形容人用ed可是表情又不是人、
表情是人的
ing翻译成中文是令人……
而且从句意来看,赢得了比赛他的表情应该是兴奋而不是困惑吧。。from his _ ecpression i know our team won the match.为什么填excited不填confusing?形容表情不是用ing_百度作业帮
形容表情不是用ing,ing是形容事情和东西来自【学习宝典】团队 有不明白的地方欢迎追问请点击下面的【选为满意回答】按钮
形容人用ed可是表情又不是人、
表情是人的
ing翻译成中文是令人……
而且从句意来看,赢得了比赛他的表情应该是兴奋而不是困惑吧。。---Mike, Guess what? Our team won the basketball game yesterday.---_________.
A.Good luck
.._百度知道
---Mike, Guess what? Our team won the basketball game yesterday.---_________.
A.Good luck
Guess what.---_________? Our team won the basketball game yesterday
提问者采纳
平时的英语学习要对这些场景所用的英语有一定的了解:考查交际用语。点评,也可以通过排除法对题目进行解答。—祝贺你们;句意、问候;C祝贺你,我们队在昨天赢得了篮球赛。根据句意说明C正确,知道各个场景下的习惯用语及固定句型。A祝你好运。同时,诸如打电话:—Mike、看医生等涉及到生活的方方面面;B干杯!D万事如意、购物:英语中日常交际用语比较多
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
guess的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 basketball是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信