ft tornado中文angel歌词中文翻译翻译

& & 当前位置
《笨拙的忍者》中文任务翻译攻略
iPhone/iPad
最倒霉的忍者登陆触屏了,训练他、胳肢他甚至在他身上绑一个气球。...
1.Lift the ninja's hand and shake it。 拉动忍者的手。2.lift him high into the air by both arms-slowly ang gently。 缓缓的把他拉上天空。3.Try leading him by the hand for a few steps。拉着他的手走几步。4.Lift him high into the air by one foot。拉着他的一条腿往天上飞。5.Rub the ninja‘s belly fast,don’t stop。挠挠忍者的肚皮,表停!6.Hand the ninja two ballons from the Ninja Kit.press the arrow in the bottom-right of the screen to open the kit!买两个气球绑在忍者手上(点击右下角小箭头买气球)。
7.Attach a third ballon to his foot。把第三个气球绑在脚上。8.He’s flying!Pop all hte ballons。他在飞,,将所有的气球戳爆。9.Get the first Jumper trampoline from the Ninja Kit and place it on the floor。买张蹦蹦床,把它放在地上。10.Lift the ninja and drop him onto the trampoline。让忍者上去跳两下。10.Repair the trampoline instantly by tapping it in the Ninja Kit。比刚才更迅速地教会忍者跳跃。
12.Finish the session。多让忍者跳跃几次13.Tap anywhere on the ground to make the ninja walk to that spot。让忍者来回走走。14.Find the stalls on the right and make the ninja walk there。找个摊位让忍者走过去(点击摊位前方的地面)。15.Throw the ninja onto a roof in the market area。把忍者扔到摊位的屋顶上去。16.Find the small photo on the side of the house,then tap it。点击左边房子的小照片。17.Get the Old Rice Sack from the Ninja Kit.Beware:the ninja will be very clumsy at first.买个沙包给忍者打,忍者一开始肯定会笨手笨脚的。
18.Hold the punch bag up for the ninja to hit until he breaks it!稳定住沙包让他打。19.Repair the punch bag instantly by tapping it in the Ninja Kit!快速修复沙包。20.Get the ninja to hit the punch bag twice in a row。He can do it!再打回沙包。21.There is a large poster on the wall-tap it to see the path of the ninja。点击左边房子师傅的照片。22.Keep training on the trampoline or the punch bag until you earn your first belt。坚持蹦床训练或沙包训练。
23.Find the clothes drawer and tap it to try on the belt。it is by the house on the left。在房子的左边找到衣柜,换一身衣服。24.Left us get the ninja ready for a photo。Tap on the clothes drawer and try on the red belt。Then hand him a red balloon to match。给他穿一身红色衣服然后再抓住一个红色气球。25.Take a photo of the ninja-just press the camrea button in the top-left of the screen!Why not share it with your friends?点击左上角的拍照键给忍者拍照。26.Fetch the Tornado potion from the Ninja Kit and give me one!给忍者喝药水。27.Lift me into the air while i'm spinning!Give me another potion if you need to!给忍者喝药水之后将忍者拉动天上。28.take a photo while i'm spinning!在忍者喝药水之后点击左上角的相机给他拍照。
29.Make a tower out of three Wooden Crates-make sure they are on top of each other。垒三个箱子。30.Tap the Wooden Crates to get the ninja to attack them。让忍者去攻击箱子。31.Call the ninja over to you and strock him on the head--a job well done。让忍者过来并抚摸他的头。32.Get the ninja to train on the trampoline。完整得跳一次蹦床。33.Now,straight onto the punch bag-one full session。完整得打一次沙包。
34.Earn the next belt。换成黄带。(其实只要多蹦几次床就可以完成了)。35.Get the Target Practice hoop and find a good spot for it。买个篮球架。36.Dunk me through the Target Practice hoop a few times。把忍者投进篮筐。37.Now repair the item,or wait until Sensei repairs it!修复篮筐。38.Lift me high into the air by one hand。拉住忍者的一直手带他到天上。
39.Ok,good practice。Now tie a balloon to my foot。在忍者的脚上绑一个气球。40.Now,lift me into the air by the hand and snap a photo。Super-ninja!拉住忍者的一只手往天上飞,然后帮他拍照。41.Smooth moves 看电影。42.Get the Spring Moring trampoline and train on it。The ninja will jump higher on this trampoline。根据提示去买更贵一点的蹦床。43.Complete a session with the Old Rice Sack。打沙包。44.Hmm,a small improvement。Let us try a static target。Place three Wooden Crates。放三个箱子出来(按照提示走就ok)。45.Tap Wooden Crates to get the ninja to attack them。then let him deal with them-ninja style!打箱子。46.Earn the next belt!升级(多练蹦床、打沙包)。
《笨拙的忍者》游戏下载分类:休闲 《笨拙的忍者》独家礼包微信扫一扫,或搜索微信公众账号:7K7K手游7K7K手游官方Q群(0337909)
责任编辑:admin
··········
24小时更新
··········
················
新游戏评测
今天7k7k小编为大家带来的最新消息,天天风之旅S级宠物土豪卷纸来了~腾讯首款3D轻动作跑酷手游《天天风之旅》于10月31日喜迎双平台上线。在迎来iOS小伙伴们的同时,最受欢迎的“土
今天7k7k小编为大家带来的是天天风之旅的角色介绍,下面是天天风之旅忍者的详细玩法介绍,希望大家可以喜欢。天天风之旅是一款腾讯自研的3D轻动作跑酷手游。在传统的跑酷游戏基
爱养成2是一款美少女养成游戏,一改前作俏皮的风格,续作把故事设定在降魔师与魔王的时代。而在本作中,玩家也不需要再顶着大叔的头像,而是可以自行选择性别,这对于喜爱《爱
《糖果粉碎苏打传奇》增加了不少适合夏天品尝的甜点,比如说苏打和果冻等等,玩法也因此发生了改变,更加缤纷的色彩和口味,难度却不降反升,“糖果粉碎”系列仍然保留了以甜
Rainblocks《雨滴方块》这个复古像素风的小游戏,就是一个精简版的九宫格游戏,在一定程度上简化了玩法,又通过各种小道具的设置来丰富游戏的趣味性,实是一个令人上瘾的小游戏。
游戏简介: 《喵喵向前冲》新版自日全球上线后,立即获得苹果AppStore榜单首页“BestNewGames”推荐,瞬间涌入一大批跑酷、射击等休闲游戏爱好者。这跑酷加设计的全新休闲模
全民炫舞是由QQ炫舞原版人马打造的3D音乐舞蹈手机游戏,现已正式登陆Android与iOS平台。想必其制作水准,应该不会低于之前系列作品的任意一款,下面就来说一下小编的感悟吧! 画面
天天酷跑里约进击版的评测视频首度曝光,里面不仅介绍了最新的进击模式还有全新的角色和可爱的里约宠物。
通过360安全认证翻译处女作欢迎批评指正-tornado的模板系统文档 - 亚历山大同志 - 博客园
tornado的文档非常的匮乏,不过这是表面现象,其实个中乾坤都在源文件里,源文件的注释里有非常的文档资料,值得仔细研究。今日将模板系统的内容翻译之,以供日后使用。此处意译为主,并未逐字翻译
A simple template system that compiles templates to Python code.
一个简单的模板系统,将模板编译成python代码
Basic usage looks like::
基本的用法如下:
& & t = template.Template("&html&{{ myvalue }}&/html&")
& & print t.generate(myvalue="XXX")
Loader is a class that loads templates from a root directory and caches
the compiled templates::
加载器是一个从根目录加载模板文件并编译缓存模板的类
& & loader = template.Loader("/home/btaylor")
& & print loader.load("test.html").generate(myvalue="XXX")
We compile all templates to raw Python. Error-reporting is currently... uh,
interesting. Syntax for the templates::
我们编译所有模板为python代码,(目前会报错。。。。注:可能是开发时候写下来的)
& & ### base.html
& & &html&
& & & &head&
& & & & &title&{% block title %}Default title{% end %}&/title&
& & & &/head&
& & & &body&
& & & & &ul&
& & & & & {% for student in students %}
& & & & & & {% block student %}
& & & & & & & &li&{{ escape(student.name) }}&/li&
& & & & & & {% end %}
& & & & & {% end %}
& & & & &/ul&
& & & &/body&
& & &/html&
& & ### bold.html
& & {% extends "base.html" %}
& & {% block title %}A bolder title{% end %}
& & {% block student %}
& & & &li&&span style="bold"&{{ escape(student.name) }}&/span&&/li&
& & {% end %}
Unlike most other template systems, we do not put any restrictions on the
expressions you can include in your statements. if and for blocks get
translated exactly into Python, you can do complex expressions like::
与其他模板系统不同的是,我们没有对你在模板声名中植入的表达式做任何限制。if和for 块完全支持Python的语法,你可以使用完整的写法,如下:
&& {% for student in [p for p in people if p.student and p.age & 23] %}
&& & &li&{{ escape(student.name) }}&/li&
&& {% end %}
Translating directly to Python means you can apply functions to expressions
easily, like the escape() function in the examples above. You can pass
functions in to your template just like any other variable::
直接转义成python代码意味着你可以轻松的在表达式里调用方法,譬如上面调用escape函数的例子,你也可以将函数当成任何其他变量一样的传递到模板中
&& ### Python code
&& def add(x, y):
& & & return x + y
&& template.execute(add=add)
&& ### The template
&& {{ add(1, 2) }}
We provide the functions escape(), url_escape(), json_encode(), and squeeze()
to all templates by default.
每个模板默认提供了 escape(), url_escape(), json_encode(), and squeeze() 这几个函数
Typical applications do not create `Template` or `Loader` instances by
hand, but instead use the `render` and `render_string` methods of
`tornado.web.RequestHandler`, which load templates automatically based
on the ``template_path`` `Application` setting.
默认的application不会手动创建Template和Loader的实例,而是通过调用`tornado.web.RequestHandler`实例中的 render,render_string 方法。
这些方法通过Application的setting里面的`template_path`这一项的设置自动加载目录里的模板
Syntax Reference
----------------
Template expressions are surrounded by double curly braces: ``{{ ... }}``.
The contents may be any python expression, which will be escaped according
to the current autoescape setting and inserted into the output.& Other
template directives use ``{% %}``.& These tags may be escaped as ``{{!``
and ``{%!`` if you need to include a literal ``{{`` or ``{%`` in the output.
模板表达式用两个大括号包裹起来:``{{ & }}``.
内容可以是任何Python表达式,表达式会使用当前的 autoescape设置转义并插入到输出中。
其他模板指令使用 `{%& & %}`。这些标签会被转义成 ``{{!``和 ``{%!`` ,如果你需要插入 ``{{``或者 ``{%``到输出中。
``{% apply *function* %}...{% end %}``
& & Applies a function to the output of all template code between ``apply``
& & and ``end``::
将这个标签之间的模板输出作为一个参数应用到一个方法,如下:
& & & & {% apply linkify %}{{name}} said: {{message}}{% end %}
``{% autoescape *function* %}``
& & Sets the autoescape mode for the current file.& This does not affect
& & other files, even those referenced by ``{% include %}``.& Note that
& & autoescaping can also be configured globally, at the `Application`
& & or `Loader`.::
这个标签用来设置当前文件的自动转义模式。这项设置对其他文件无效,即时是哪些插入了当前文件的模板。
自动转义也能够在Application和Loader中全局设置。
& & & & {% autoescape xhtml_escape %}
& & & & {% autoescape None %}
``{% block *name* %}...{% end %}``
& & Indicates a named, replaceable block for use with ``{% extends %}``.
& & Blocks in the parent template will be replaced with the contents of
& & the same-named block in a child template.::
表示一个命名的可以被替换的块, 和``{% extends %}``一起使用。在父模板中的这些块将被自模板中同名的块替代
& & & & &!-- base.html --&
& & & & &title&{% block title %}Default title{% end %}&/title&
& & & & &!-- mypage.html --&
& & & & {% extends "base.html" %}
& & & & {% block title %}My page title{% end %}
``{% comment ... %}``
& & A comment which will be removed from the template output.& Note that
& & there is no ``{% end %}`` the comment goes from the word ``comment``
& & to the closing ``%}`` tag.
注释块,不会输出。主意不需要 `{% end %}` 标签;
``{% extends *filename* %}``
& & Inherit from another template.& Templates that use ``extends`` should
& & contain one or more ``block`` tags to replace content from the parent
& & template.& Anything in the child template not contained in a ``block``
& & tag will be ignored.& For an example, see the ``{% block %}`` tag.
继承其他的模板。使用extends标签的模板需要包含一个到多个block标签用来替换父模板中的同名的块。子模板中任何不在块中的内容将被忽略掉。例子可参见 ``{% block %}``标签那一节
``{% for *var* in *expr* %}...{% end %}``
& & Same as the python ``for`` statement.
for循环标签,等同于Python中的for表达式
``{% from *x* import *y* %}``
& & Same as the python ``import`` statement.
import标签,等同于import表达式
``{% if *condition* %}...{% elif *condition* %}...{% else %}...{% end %}``
& & Conditional statement - outputs the first section whose condition is
& & true.& (The ``elif`` and ``else`` sections are optional)
if条件表达式标签,等同于python的if & else & 表达式
``{% import *module* %}``
& & Same as the python ``import`` statement.
import 标签的另一种写法
``{% include *filename* %}``
& & Includes another template file.& The included file can see all the local
& & variables as if it were copied directly to the point of the ``include``
& & directive (the ``{% autoescape %}`` directive is an exception).
& & Alternately, ``{% module Template(filename, **kwargs) %}`` may be used
& & to include another template with an isolated namespace.
引用另外的模板文件。被引入的文件可以访问引入它的模板的所有locals变量,相当于是直接copy了被引入模板文件的内容。autoescape节有例子。
另外``{% module Template(filename,**kwargs) %}``可以用来引入一个模板文件在一个独立的namespace中
``{% module *expr* %}``
& & Renders a `~tornado.web.UIModule`.& The output of the ``UIModule`` is
& & not escaped::
插入一个UI模块的标签,UI模块的输出没有经过转义的
& & & & {% module Template("foo.html", arg=42) %}
``{% raw *expr* %}``
& & Outputs the result of the given expression without autoescaping.
不经过转义输出一个表达式的值
``{% set *x* = *y* %}``
& & Sets a local variable.
创建一个本地变量
``{% try %}...{% except %}...{% finally %}...{% end %}``
& & Same as the python ``try`` statement.
和Python 的try & except && 块特性一致
``{% while *condition* %}... {% end %}``
& & Same as the python ``while`` statement.
和Python里while语句一致
随笔 - 135
评论 - 2550我爱你不解释 歌词 中文翻译_百度作业帮
我爱你不解释 歌词 中文翻译
  《我爱你不解释》这个是朴孝信的~  eo neu sae gil leo jin keu lim ja leul dda la seo  何时开始追随着渐长的影子  땅거미 진 어둠속을 그대와 걷고 있네요.  Ddang geo mi jin eo dum sok geul keu dae wa geod go iss ne yo  在漆黑的夜幕里与她同行  손을 마주 잡고 그 언제까지라도  Son neul ma ju jab go keu eon je gga ji la do  牵着手 无论到何时  함께 있는것만으로 눈물이 나는 걸요.  Ham gge iss neun geos man eu lo nun mul li na neul geol yo  都会为在一起而流泪  바람이 차가워지는만큼 겨울은 가까워 오네요  Ba lam mi cha ka weo ji neun man keum gyeo ul leun ga gga weo o ne yo  就像风渐冷一样 冬季也渐近了  조금씩 이 거리 그 위로 그대를 보내야 했던  Jo geum ssik gi geo li keu wi lo keu dae leul bo nae ya haess deon  渐渐地 这条街也迎来了  계절이 오네요.  Gye jeol li o ne yo  送走她的那个季节  지금 올해의 첫눈꽃을 바라보며  Ji geum ol hae yi cheos nun ggoch cheol ba la bo myeo  现在望着今年的初雪花瓣  함께 있는 이 순간에 내 모든걸 당신께 주고 싶어  Ham gge iss neun I sun gan ne nae mo deul geol dang sin gge ju go sip peo  在一起的这一个瞬间 想将我所有的一切都给亲爱的你  이런 가슴에 그댈 안아요.  I leon ka seum me keu dael an na yo  这份心情她可知晓  약하기만 한 내가 아니에요 이렇게 그댈 사랑하는데  Yak ka gi man han nae ga a ni e yo I leoh ke keu dael sa lang ha neun de  我不是一直都弱不禁风 我是如此地深爱着她  그저 내맘이 이럴뿐인거죠.  Keu jeo nae mam mi I leol bbun nin geo jyo  只不过有我的心如此而已  -간주중-  演奏中  그대곁이라면 또 어떤일이라도  Keu dae gyeot chi la myeon ddo eo ddeon il li la do  如果是在她的身边 无论是什麼事情  할 수 있을 것만 같아 그런 기분이 드네요.  Hal su iss seul geos man gat ta keu leon gi bun ni deu ne yo  什麼都可以为她做我感觉再次有了  오늘이 지나고 또 언제까지라도  O neul ni ji na go ddo eon je gga ji la do  过了今天 无论到何时  우리 사랑 영원하길 기도하고 있어요.  U li sa lang yeong won ha gil ki do ha go iss seo yo  都在祈祷着我们的爱可以永久  바람이 나의 창을 흔들고 어두운 밤마저 깨우면  Ba lam mi na yi chang leul hon deul go eo du eun bam ma jeo ggae u myeon  如果风吹动着我的窗 也唤醒着黑夜  그대 아픈 기억 마저도 내가 다 지워줄게요.  Keu dae a peun ki eok ma jeo do nae ga da ji weo jul ge yo  我会连她痛苦的记忆都一同抹去  환한 그 미소로  Hwan han keu mi so lo  用灿烂的微笑  끝없이 내리는 새하얀 눈꽃들로  Ggeut eobs si nae li neun sae ha yan nun ggoch deul lo  不停地飘落的白色雪花  우리 걷던 이 거리가 어느새 변한것도 모르는체  U li geod deon ni geo li ga eo neu sae byeon han geos do mo leu neun che  不知何时将我们走过的这条街变白了  환한 빛으로 물들어가요.  Hwan han bich cheu lo mul deul leu ga yo  闪着明亮银光  누군가 위해 난 살아 갔나요.  Nu gun ga wi hae nan sal la gass na yo  我是为了某一个人而活着  무엇이든 다 해주고 싶은  Mu eos si deun da hae ju go sip peun  无论什麼都想为她去做  이런게 사랑인줄 배웠어요.  I leon ge sa lang in jul bae weoss seo yo  学会了这就是爱  혹시 그대 있는곳 어딘지 알았다면  Hok si keu dae iss neun geos eo din ji al lass da myeon  如果我知道她所在的地方是在哪里  겨울밤 별이 돼 그대를 비췄을텐데.  Gyeo ul bam byeol li dwae keu dae leul bi cheoss seul ten de  都会变成冬季的星星照亮着她  웃던 날도 눈물에 젖었던 슬픈 밤에도  U deon nal do nun mul le jeoj jeoss deon seul peun bam me do  在欢声笑语 或在被泪水浸透的悲伤日子里  언제나 그 언제나 곁에 있을께요.  Eon je na keu eon je na gyeot te iss seul gge yo  无论何时都会陪伴在你身边  지금 올해의 첫눈꽃을 바라보며  Chi geum mol hae yi cheo nun ggoch cheul ba la bo myeo  现在望着今年的初雪花瓣  함께 있는 이 순간에 내 모든걸 당신께 주고 싶어  Ham gge iss neun I sun gan ne nae mo deul geol dang sin gge ju go sip peo  在一起的这一个瞬间 想将我所有的一切都给亲爱的你  이런 가슴에 그댈 안아요.  I leon ka seum me keu dael an na yo  这份心情她可知晓  울지말아요 나를 바라봐요.  Ul ji mal la yo na leul ba la bwa yo  不要哭 请看着我  그저 그대의 곁에서 함께이고 싶은 맘 뿐이라고  Keu jeo keu dae yi gyeot te seo ham gge I go sip peon mam bbun ni la go  我只是想陪伴在她的身边与她在一起  다신 그댈 놓지 않을게요.  Da sin keu dael noh ji anh neul ge yo  我不会再放手了  끝없이 내리며 우릴 감싸온  Ggeut eobs si nae li myeo u lil kam ssa on  不停飘落的 围绕我们的  거리 가득한 눈꽃 속에서  Geo li ga deug tan nun ggoch sok ge seo  这满街的雪花中  그대와 내 가슴에 조금씩 작은 추억을 그리네요.  Keu dae wa nae ka seum me jo geum ssik jak geun chu eok geul keu li ne yo  有一点怀念她与我心中的小小的记忆  영원히 내 곁에 그대 있어요.  Yeong won hi nae gyeot te keu dae iss seo yo  她永远在我身边  《我爱你不解释》这个是Eminem,Rihanna合唱的  Just gonna stand there and watch me burn  你就那样站在那看着我的愤怒燃烧  But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts  不过没事我就喜欢这样的疼痛  Just gonna stand there and hear me cry  你就那样站在那听着我在哭泣  But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie  不过没事我就喜欢你这样的谎言,我喜欢你的爱如谎言.  [Eminem]  I can’t tell you what it really is  我说不出来它到底是什么东西  I can only tell you what it feels like  我只能告诉你它带来的感受  And right now it’s a still night in my wind pipe  在我的地下王国现在还是寂静的夜  I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight  我无法呼吸但是我仍然在坚持战斗  As long as the wrong feels right it’s like I’m in flight  只要他们能改邪归正我便感觉我能飞向天空  High off the law, drunk from my hate,  远离束缚,解放我的愤怒  It’s like I’m huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate  它好比让我困兽斗一般,让我痛得窒息  And right before I’m about to drown, she resuscitates me  但是在我马上要堕落下去的时候,她拯救了我  She fucking hates me and I love it. 但是我就喜欢她那样地恨我.  Wait! Where you going? I’m leaving you  等等!你要去哪儿?我TM要离开你.  No you ain’t. Come back we’re running right back.  不,你不能走.回来吧我们这就打回去!  Here we go again  我们再次上路.  It’s so insane cus when its going good its going great.  这真是神奇,因为它向着完美发展.  I’m superman with the wind at his back  我就是超人,我席卷而来!  Shes Louis Lane but when its bad its awful, I feel so ashamed I snap  那她就是路易斯•莱恩,但她做的却太龌龊,让我无地自容也无法形容.(无语了)  Whos that dude? I don’t even know his name  老兄那是谁啊?哦,我都不知道他名字.  I laid hands on him, I’ll never stoop so low again  我伸手扶住他,但是我永远不会再卑躬屈膝  I guess I don’t know my own strength  我猜我自己都不知道我有多么威力无穷  [Chrous]  [Eminem]  You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe  你曾经爱一个人爱到窒息么?  When you’re with ‘em 当你和“EM”在一起的时候  You meet and neither one of you even know what hit ‘em  你们虽然看见了,但你们甚至根本不知道是什么挫败了“EM”  Got that warm fuzzy feeling  慢慢感受你那所谓的模糊的温暖吧  Yeah, them those chills you used to get ‘em  呵~为了你们曾经拥有过的“EM”欢呼去吧  Now you’re getting fucking sick of looking at him  现在你们又他妈开始感觉他恶心甚至看他一眼  You swore you’ never do nothing to hurt him  你曾经的誓言呢?你说过绝不做出任何伤害他的事情.  Now you’re in each other’s face spewing venom in your words when you spit them  但是你现在却换了副嘴脸,对你自己说过的话出尔反尔,有如放屁.  You push pull each other’s hair, scratch claw hit him  你现在却把他推来搡去,不停地伤害着他  Throw him down pin him  你在蹂躏着他,让他丧气,如同针扎般地折磨他  So lost in the moments when you’re in them  就在你这样做的时候,他已然在不断地迷失着他自己  It’s a race that’s the culprit controls your boat  这就如同一次比赛,但却是罪恶在掌控着你  So they say you’re best to go your separate ways  所以,罪恶告诉你,分道扬镳是你最好的选择  Guess if they don’t know you cus today that was yesterday  假如他们是因为物是人非了才不了解你的  Yesterday is over it’s a different day  那么昨天就已经结束了,这是个完全不一样的时刻  Sound like broken records playing over but you promised her  听着就像打破记录似的,但是记着你答应过她的  Next time you show restraint  下次你再这样专制跋扈  You don’t get another chance  你就不会再有机会了  Life is no Nintendo game  因为生活不是一场NDS的游戏  But you ? the game  但是即便如此你也赢不了这个游戏  Now you get to watch her leave out the window  现在你却只能隔着窗户看看她,你不能接近  I guess that’s why they call it window pain  我想这也就是所谓的“可望不可即”的痛苦吧  [Chorus]  [Eminem]  Now I know he said things hit things that we didn’t mean  我已经看惯了事与愿违、口是心非的事情  And we fall back into the same patterns same routine  我们轮回似的又回到了同一个模式,同一个模子  But your temper’s just as bad as mine is  但是你脾气跟我一样坏  You’re the same as me  你跟我一样  But when it comes to love you’re just as blinded  但是每每当它转变成爱的时候,你却看不见它啊  Baby, please come back  宝贝,回来吧.  It wasn’t you, baby it was me  好吧,宝贝儿都是我的错  Maybe our relationship wasn’t as crazy as it seemed  没准我们的关系并没有看上去那么的疯狂  Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano  没准这就如同针尖对麦芒,水火不相容.  All I know is I love you too much to walk away though  我的全部就是爱你爱得不能自拔  Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk  回家吧,拿上你的东西回家吧.  Don’t you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk  难道你没有听出我声音中的真诚么?  I told you this is my fault  我都说了,这都是我的错.  Look me in the eye ball  过来看着我的眼睛.  Next time I’m pissed, I lay my fist at the drywall Next time.  There won’t be no next time  下次?不会再有下次了.  I apologize even though I know its lies  我明知道我的道歉是谎话  I’m tired of the games I just want her back  但是我已经厌倦了这种生活,我只想让她回来.  I know I’m a liar  我知道我就是个骗子  If she ever tries to fucking leave again  但是如果她再TM试图离开我的话  Im’a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire  我会把她绑在床上,点燃房子……  两个都给你}

我要回帖

更多关于 the rose歌词中文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信