想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢假如你是李华请以过绿色春节为主题英语_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是李华请以过绿色春节为主题英语
假如你是李华请以过绿色春节为主题英语
如果你有时间你其实可以去读一下名著 中外的都可以 《红楼梦》就很好了 里面的句子都很好的;如果你没那么多时间的话,你其实可以去看一下 读者、意林 这些杂志,上面的文章也是不错的。如果有毅力的话,写日记最好了,写着写着就能提高,你以前...中学英语九年级作文精选(3)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥3.00
中学英语九年级作文精选(3)
英​语​作​文​大​全
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
文档试读已结束,请登录后查看剩余内容!
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢写关于假如你是李华,请给你的英国笔友Harry写信,告诉他中国人怎么过春节的英语作文
写关于假如你是李华,请给你的英国笔友Harry写信,告诉他中国人怎么过春节的英语作文 20
不区分大小写匿名
I'm Li Hua. I am sixteen years old and I'm a middle school student. I study in Beijing now.
I have so many subjects in our school. For example, Chinese, Maths, English,Pyhsics,Chemistry,Biologh,music,etc.So I was so busy at school. Though I was busy,I also have lots of hobbies.I like singing,collecting stamps dancing and playing the guitar. I love music very much. I like classical music,POP,national music,etc. I like all kinds of music.
I want to make friend each other. We can talk about music and so on.
Do you want to make friend with me? Please write to me soon
Best regards
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语书面表达。 假如你是康康,请你给在美国的朋友简写一封介绍你过春节情况的信。 要求1注意书信...-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英语书面表达。 假如你是康康,请你给在美国的朋友简写一封介绍你过春节情况的信。 要求1注意书信...
英语书面表达。 假如你是康康,请你给在美国的朋友简写一封介绍你过春节情况的信。 要求1注意书信...
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英语书面表达。 假如你是康康,请你给在美”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英语书面表达。 假如你是康康,请你给在美”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:要求1注意书信格式 2, Thank you for your letter and telling me something interesting about ChristmasYours。 假如你是康康英语书面表达、词数不少50Dear Jane,请你给在美国的朋友简写一封介绍你过春节情况的信,具体解决方案如下:暂时还未收集到解决方案,如您有解决办法请在下面留言回答通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:假如你是康康请你根据下面有烦恼向谁说的叫床结果用英语给某报社编辑发...答:Dear Tony, Recently our class have talked about “Growing Pains” of students, and the main ways to deal with the problems are as follows. Nobody is perfect. Instead of focusing on your friends’ weak points, try finding their goo...===========================================问:假如你是康康请你根据下面有烦恼向谁说的叫床结果用英语给某报社编辑发...答:Dear Wang Ming This is Kangkang , your classmate. I am sorry to hear that you are having a bad fever and therefore enclosing my best regards to you in this mail. I do miss the time that we healthily running on the playground , ...=========================================== Dear teacher: I am sorry I can not go to school beacase I am not feel well.I have a bad cold today.The doctor said I have to stay in bed for about two days.I am very sorry.I hope I g...===========================================这很难哦,你想一想你自己是怎么想的,你就怎么做吧 1.我的答题是先照顾奶奶,奶奶好了,在去给Jenny给他过生日 2.他没有说这个月是好多,假如是31日。明天妈妈爸爸就回来了...=========================================== This Saterday was the birthday of Kate's mother.The whole family held a birthday party for her, with making a big birthday cake. The nice birthday card made by Kate was his mo...=========================================== 1. Dear Bob, Our Chinese have Mid-autumn Festival.It is very interesting . On the day.People will have a get-together, eat mooncakes and enjoy the bright moon in the evening....===========================================别的&& 还行& 英语就真的不行了&& 不好意思啊=========================================== Dear Tom , It was great to hear from you again . There are many things going on in our school . In fact things have got much better since we started a different way of learning . In ...=========================================== I'm Kangkang.Last week,our school held a sports meeting.I took part in the men's 400 meters race and crossed the finish line firstly.I'm happy for my performance.I ho...=========================================== Kangkang gets up at a quarter past six in the morning. He has breakfast at a quarter to seven. He meets his friends at half past eight at home. He goes to the zoo at nine o'...=========================================== I am kangkang, in the last week, our school held a sports meeting, I participated in the "man of four hundred meters, race, I best efforts, the first rushed to the end, for my ow...=========================================== Dear (name of friend): I am having a birthday party this saturday and would like to invite you to come along. I am turning eighteen, which is a big turning point in my life and wou...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文李华 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信