(作文)这是peter的请刷学生证证,请根据提示信息写几句话介绍他:1:名字:peter2:姓:co

俗话说“远亲不如近邻”, 邻居对我们的生活非常重要。请你根据下面的提示, 以“My neighbour”为题,写一篇作文。要点如下:1.我是Jim,住在阳光社区,在那里我结识了一个新邻居叫Peter。我和他住同一栋楼,他住在五楼。2.他是一名警察,在附近的警察局上班,他工作很努力;3.他热心而且乐于助人,当人们遇到各种问题时,都向他求助;4.我们社区的每个人都喜欢他,我们有他这样的好邻居真是太幸运了。5.我的感受….注意:1.短文须包括以上要点,要求语句通顺,意思连贯。2.可展开合理想象,作适当发挥。3.词数:100词左右。 My neighbour ________________&&&&&&&-乐乐题库
& Unit知识点 & “俗话说“远亲不如近邻”, 邻居对我们的生...”习题详情
220位同学学习过此题,做题成功率88.6%
俗话说“远亲不如近邻”, 邻居对我们的生活非常重要。请你根据下面的提示, 以“My neighbour”为题,写一篇作文。要点如下:1.我是Jim,住在阳光社区,在那里我结识了一个新邻居叫Peter。我和他住同一栋楼,他住在五楼。2.他是一名警察,在附近的警察局上班,他工作很努力;3.他热心而且乐于助人,当人们遇到各种问题时,都向他求助;4.我们社区的每个人都喜欢他,我们有他这样的好邻居真是太幸运了。5.我的感受….注意:1.短文须包括以上要点,要求语句通顺,意思连贯。2.可展开合理想象,作适当发挥。3.词数:100词左右。 My neighbour &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My neighbour
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏省扬州市竹西中学初一下学期期中英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“俗话说“远亲不如近邻”, 邻居对我们的生活非常重要。请你根据下面的提示, 以“My neighbour”为题,写一篇作文。要点如下:1.我是Jim,住在阳光社区,在那里我结识了一个新邻居叫Peter。我和他住同...”的分析与解答如下所示:
根据提示可知这篇是写我的邻居的有关情况,所以短文应该以一般现在时为主,动笔前应根据材料内容组织语言,列出简单提纲,确定句子的时态,关键短语等问题,注意不要遗漏要点,注意文后要适当提出自己的建议。【亮点说明】短文用了一些短语,增加了文章的色彩,如:He is kind-hearted and ready to help others. So we are lucky to have a nice neighbour.等,短文用了一些连词如when,so,and等,使句式不再单一。提醒学生平时注意一些短语和句式的积累,以便在以后的写作中使用。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
俗话说“远亲不如近邻”, 邻居对我们的生活非常重要。请你根据下面的提示, 以“My neighbour”为题,写一篇作文。要点如下:1.我是Jim,住在阳光社区,在那里我结识了一个新邻居叫Peter。...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
与“俗话说“远亲不如近邻”, 邻居对我们的生活非常重要。请你根据下面的提示, 以“My neighbour”为题,写一篇作文。要点如下:1.我是Jim,住在阳光社区,在那里我结识了一个新邻居叫Peter。我和他住同...”相似的题目:
Lots of kids hate school, a new study found. Usually this kind of feeling doesn’t last long. But what happens if you feel this way too much? School is a fact of life and getting a good education can help you build the kind of future life you want. So let’s talk about school and what to do when you don’t like it.If you don’t like school, the first step is to find out why. You might not like school because you don’ have enough friends, or maybe you don’t get along with your teacher. Sometime it’s a big problem with your classes and school-work. You may be getting farther and farther behind, and it may seem like you’ll never catch up.When you know why you don’t like school, you can start taking steps to make things better. It’s a good idea to talk to someone about your problems with school. Your mum, dad, teacher or school counselor(顾问) will be able to help you. Another good idea is to write down your feelings about school in a notebook. It’s a great way to let out emotions(情绪). Remember, you don’t have to share what you've written with others.【小题1】 What does the underlined word “it” refer to in the first paragraph?A.A good education.B.School.C.Future life.D.Friendship.【小题2】. If you don’t like school, the first step is to&&&&&&.A.find out whyB.go to see a doctorC.ask your parents for helpD.leave school for a short time【小题3】. How many reasons why you don’t like school are given by the writer?A.Two.B.Three.C.Four.D.Five.【小题4】 When you start taking steps to make things better, one of the good ideas is to &&&&.A.keep silent about your problemsB.share what you’ve written with othersC.write down your feelings about schoolD.get along well with your classmates&&&&
I like teachers who are amusing and can laugh with their students.A. funny&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. serious&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. strict
-Look at these stamps. I &&&& them for three years.-Wow, they are so wonderful.A. kept&&&&&&&&&&&B. have kept&&&&&&&&&&&C. have boughtD&bought
“俗话说“远亲不如近邻”, 邻居对我们的生...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“俗话说“远亲不如近邻”, 邻居对我们的生活非常重要。请你根据下面的提示, 以“My neighbour”为题,写一篇作文。要点如下:1.我是Jim,住在阳光社区,在那里我结识了一个新邻居叫Peter。我和他住同一栋楼,他住在五楼。2.他是一名警察,在附近的警察局上班,他工作很努力;3.他热心而且乐于助人,当人们遇到各种问题时,都向他求助;4.我们社区的每个人都喜欢他,我们有他这样的好邻居真是太幸运了。5.我的感受….注意:1.短文须包括以上要点,要求语句通顺,意思连贯。2.可展开合理想象,作适当发挥。3.词数:100词左右。 My neighbour ________________&&&&&&&”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“俗话说“远亲不如近邻”, 邻居对我们的生活非常重要。请你根据下面的提示, 以“My neighbour”为题,写一篇作文。要点如下:1.我是Jim,住在阳光社区,在那里我结识了一个新邻居叫Peter。我和他住同一栋楼,他住在五楼。2.他是一名警察,在附近的警察局上班,他工作很努力;3.他热心而且乐于助人,当人们遇到各种问题时,都向他求助;4.我们社区的每个人都喜欢他,我们有他这样的好邻居真是太幸运了。5.我的感受….注意:1.短文须包括以上要点,要求语句通顺,意思连贯。2.可展开合理想象,作适当发挥。3.词数:100词左右。 My neighbour ________________&&&&&&&”相似的习题。当前位置:
>>>根据首字母提示写单词完成下面的短文 Hello, I am Peter. These..
根据首字母提示写单词完成下面的短文
&&&& Hello, I am Peter. These are my two (1)b_____ friends in my class. One is Lucy and the (2)o_____ is Jenny. Lucyis a good singer (歌手), and she takes part in (参加) some (3)a_____ in the music club. When I am tired, she usually(4)s_____ lovely songs (歌曲) to make me relaxed. Jenny loves to (5)w_____ poems (诗). We can (6)r_____ someof her poems in our school magazines. Lucy and Jenny often tell interesting (7)s_____. They (8)b_____ us a lot offun. They are also (9)p_____ clever and do well in the tests. All of the boys and girls in my class like them very much.(10)E_____ thinks they are nice girls.
1. _____&2.&_____ 3.&_____ 4.&_____ 5.&_____6. _____&7.&_____ 8. _____&9. _____&10. _____
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:安徽省期中题
1. best&&&2. other&&&3. activities&&&4. sings&&&5. write6. read&&&7. stories&& 8. bring&& 9. pretty &&10. Everyone/Everybody
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据首字母提示写单词完成下面的短文 Hello, I am Peter. These..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“根据首字母提示写单词完成下面的短文 Hello, I am Peter. These..”考查相似的试题有:
16845530062527082755494150032260681Peter向大家介绍自己 根据信息 写一篇英语作文_百度知道
Peter向大家介绍自己 根据信息 写一篇英语作文
nationalityname,hiking,
playing footballappearance :an exchange student in china
address,yuhuan
hobby:302guangling road,short curly hair
personality:peter walton
I&#39.I have many hobbies.I am tall.I&#39.I'm now an exhange student in China,playinm sure that all of you guys would want to make friends with me,going hiking.I&#39,and I have short curly hair,funm 15 years old,m a friendly,and my nationality is Italian,I like swimming,everyoneHello,my name is Peter Walton,and the address of my living place is 302guangling road
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
on the Sicilian island of ItalyHll be fifteen in March, who is a head taller than me with even curlier hair! My hobbies are swimming. I&#39. My friends will tell you that I am a friendly, I&#39. Pleasure to meet you all, and I laugh and show them a picture of my brother Joe. I hail from a small seaside town called Pm staying with my host family at 302 Guangling Road. I have had many people here comment on how tall I am and how curly my hair is, funny m on exchange in China and at the moment, my name is Peter Gonzolini and I&#39, in Yuhuan, hiking and playing football
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是李华,你校学生会于日下午举行“校园书市(acampusbookfair)”,活动。请你写封e-mail给你的美国笔友Peter,告诉他此次活动的有关情况,内容包括:1.活动目..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!名师解析高考押题名校密卷高考冲刺高三提分作业答案学习方法问题人评价,难度:0%假如你是李华,你校学生会于2012年2月15日下午举行“校园书市(a campus book fair)”,活动。请你写封e-mail给你的美国笔友Peter,告诉他此次活动的有关情况,内容包括:1. 活动目的:①给同学们提供一个交换图书的机会? ②更好利用读过的书2. 具体内容:①把你不想保留的书拿到书市上出售? ②购买你喜欢的书 ③交换图书3. 谈谈你的感想和收获体会。注意:1. 文章开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。2. 字数:120-150词左右。Hello Peter!How are you going these days?________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Looking forward to hearing from you!Love,Li Hua马上分享给朋友:答案Hello Peter!How are you going these days?In order to provide us students with an opportunity to exchange books and make better use of used books, our Student Union held a campus book fair on the afternoon of February 15,2012.At the book fair, students could sell unwanted books, buy needed books or simply trade books with each other. Like other fairs of this kind, prices were typically very low. Happily, I not only got rid of several books but also bought a few books I really wanted.As far as I’m concerned, I like this activity, which is beneficial to us students. On the one hand, I felt my social skills had been well practiced and improved. On the other hand, this activity also gave us an excellent opportunity to feel a bit of the real world. I wish more events like this book fair would be held in our school.Looking forward to hearing from you!Love,Li Hua 点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题}

我要回帖

更多关于 请刷学生证 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信