外语高一周记写作素材周记

外语写作周记_百度知道
外语写作周记
Weekly DairyI am busy this week, because I will take the midterm exam next week. So I am busy with my study. I want to do well in the exam, so I must work hard. After class, I review the textbooks and do exercises. Luckily, my mother is a teacher. I can ask her when I have problems. She always can help me. This weekend, I won’t go out and play. I want to put my all time in study. I am sure I will be great in the exam.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁外语写作周记_百度知道
外语写作周记
There is much more pressure in our life today.The picture suggests that most of the pressure is afforded by the youth and the old hope the youth take the seat instead of them because of their hard work and how much pressure they afford.The popularity of taking seat for the youth is spreading widely in the society.I'm glad that people get their heart closer and make the society full of love and joy.I believed that our society will become more beautiful as this kind of things are encouraged by most people.
So,in our daily life ,we have to do something like this,such as helping old people cross the road,helping the cleaner clean the road,giving away money to the poor and so on.If everyone has a warm heart to respect others,stand on
others' side to think some problem,our society will be
sure improved.
若满意,请采纳。若有疑问,请追问,谢谢。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中英语周记范文
【网络综合-高中英语周记范文】周一Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have 50-day holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I had something necessary to do.周3I have rested for 10 days. In these days, I felt very bored. I didn’t know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable. I was ill because of the cold weather. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact, it didn’t matter. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature. So when I went out, the high temperature disagreed to me. Finally, I was ill.周6Today, when I awaked up, I found the air-conditioner didn’t work. I used the control, but it still didn’t work. I knew the air-conditioner was in trouble. I went downstairs. My father told me two air-conditioner and two computer had been broken. Because my father used electric making machine to make electric, so the voltage was not stable. It led to the trouble. Oh! Whenever the government will let the factory use electric? If it lasts longer, I will be crazy!!高一英语周记大全
来源:新东方在线
摘要:英语作文是通过写作英语周记慢慢练习的,通过写作英语周记可以提高英语读写能力,以下是新东方在线高考网小编整理的《高一英语周记大全》,同学们可参考学习。更多高一英语周记请关注新东方在线高考网。
  英语作文是通过写作英语周记慢慢练习的,通过写作英语周记可以提高英语读写能力,以下是新东方在线网小编整理的《周记大全》,同学们可参考学习。更多英语周记请关注新东方在线高考网。高一英语周记大全序号高一英语周记查看详情12345678910
责任编辑:wanghaikun
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
高考网络课堂
高考公开课
高考热报课程
高考时间表
1高考报名时间
2014年12月2特殊高考招生信息发布2014年1月3高考招生简章发布 2015年4月4考前填报高考志愿 2015年5月5高考考试 日-9日6考后填志愿,录取启动 2015年6月-8月外语写作周记_百度知道
外语写作周记
Weekly DiaryThis week I was very happy and busy. The result of English test last week was good to me. I was the best student in my class in that examination. I thought I did well in the following math test on Wednesday. We changed our seat this week, and I made new friends. But our school would hold a basketball match next week. So I had to practice everyday after school. In my other spare time, I had to finish my homework. It was such a busy day!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 实习周记 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信