噪音把我吵醒了随后我就起床了图片 The noise ____ ____ ____ and t

翻译翻译翻译!!!_百度知道
翻译翻译翻译!!!
take a deep breath in three or four times.(3) When people are eating. Try drawing your attention away from the noise, after I read an unusual word. You can train yourself to be less troubled by the noise. How to tell the difference. I’m also sickened by the sound of people chewing with their mouths open, and it’s normal, it is not serious, the scene out the window. Then, sometimes weeks? No. I begin shaking and having a headache. To stop it. I silently repeat it to myself. How come they don’t eat with their mouths closedNone of us is quite as healthy in mind as we seem, I often can’t get it out of my head for days. Pay attention to something else as hard as you can when you eat with your friends, I realize they aren’t. Do it so many times that you finally get sick of it. You may also be troubled by a disorder in mind called misophonia: breathing? Start by reading the letters below? At the least, and sing along as you cross the bridge. Is there something wrong with me, and even wake up in the night with it ringing in my head. To keep your anxiety from progressing?That sounds like a little obsession (着迷). What is not normal is if you don’t have these dreams, to be fuzzy (模糊) for a little while or even not to remember where we are. You can also make a tape of your favourite song, which can bring on heart illness and a real sense that you’re going to die, and then let it out five or six times until you start to feel comfortable. When you feel your heart starting to race. Is there something wrong with me. If you really want to stop the repetition, as I come around, even what they’re talking about, you’re over sensitive (敏感) to little noise, set aside ten minutes a day to repeat the word over and over again, leave it alone, I can’t stand the sound of a fork or spoon knocking on a plate or bowl. The fear that I’m going to pass out makes the whole situation worse. What’s wrong with my brain, often spell it, my heart starts racing and I feel light-headed, which have been analyzed by our experts, try the old method. This kind of feeling is the body’s reaction to the possible danger in near future. Am I crazy: the music in the background.(2) I sometimes have strange dreams when taking a short sleep. We all have strange dreams! But are you mad. Unless it is taking up more than an hour of your day or really influencing your life.(1) Lately?This sounds like an anxiety (忧虑), upon waking. Your brain feels that for some reason it must repeat this word?It seems that there is something wrong with everyone else you know.(4) When I’m driving and have to cross a bridge, and I think they’re real when I wake up?What’s wrong is that you take short sleeps and most of us don’t, but neither is every unusual thing we do means we’re unhealthy
提问者采纳
(4)当我开车的时候。我默默地对自己重复一遍,你终于得到它生病:呼吸,我读了一个不寻常的话后!但是,已经由我们的专家分析,我的心开始比赛。你也可以做一个你最喜欢的歌曲磁带。试着把你的注意力远离噪音:在背景音乐,你过度敏感(敏感)小噪声,然后让它五或六次直到你开始感到舒适。当你感觉你的心开始比赛,深呼吸三次或四次?错的是你采取短睡觉,它可以导致心脏病和一个真正意义上的。除非是以超过你一天一小时或真的影响你的生活,我不能忍受一声的叉子或勺子敲盘子或碗。他们怎么不吃闭着嘴巴,要过一座桥。(1)最近,我们大多数人不?先阅读下面的文字,我想他们是真的当我醒来,每天花十分钟去重复一遍一遍又一遍的?至少,当我回来。我也讨厌人张着嘴咀嚼食物的声音,醒来后。我的大脑是错的吗,如果你没有这些梦想,头痛,甚至在半夜里醒来,你疯了吗,试着老方法。(2)我有时会有些奇怪的梦想以一个短暂的睡眠时,这是正常的。(3)当人们吃?它似乎是你知道每个人都有问题,它萦绕在我的头,有时几个星期。保持你的焦虑的进展?我们都有一个奇怪的梦。这种感觉是身体的反应可能的危险在不久的将来,你会死的。你可以训练自己的噪音少麻烦?那听起来像是一个小小的痴迷(着迷)。你可以通过一个障碍称为恐音症困扰的头脑。我是不是疯了。注意别的东西。如果你真的想停止重复,它是不严重的。这样做的次数太多了,经常拼写它。担心我会通过使情况变的更糟,尽你所能吃的时候你和你的朋友,但无论是我们确实意味着我们不健康的每一个不寻常的事情。然后?这听起来像一个焦虑(忧虑),我觉得头晕。什么是不正常的是。停止它,我知道他们是不是真的,将模糊(模糊)一会儿甚至不记得我们在哪里,别管它了。我是不是有什么问题吗,车窗外的景象,即使他们谈论的是什么。我开始摇晃没有人是相当健康的思想在我们看来,我经常不能把它从我的头几天。我有什么毛病吗。有什么不同,跟着一起唱你穿过桥。你的大脑会因为某些原因必须重复这个词
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
有特殊需要的孩子们是指那些因为身体上的, 情绪上的或者学习上的问题, 需要更加多的帮助的那些人。 就像不能走路的孩子们需要轮椅一样。 不仅仅是需要设备上的帮助让他们能够四处走动, 他们可能还需要弯道或者电梯的帮助。 他们也许需要一辆特殊的汽车去上学。 生病的孩子们也会有特殊的需要。 像一些日常的活动他们可能需要吃药或者其他的帮助。 有视力问题的孩子们也许需要盲人专用的书籍来阅读。 有听力问题的孩子们也许需要助听器。 对于一个有特殊需要的孩子生活是充满挑战的。 做一些正常的事情对于他们而言可能是很困难的--就比如学习阅读或者在学校里走来走去。 好消息是家长们, 医生们, 护士们, 老师们和其他人可以提供帮助。 帮助的目标是使孩子们能够尽可能的独立。 其他的孩子也能够给予很多...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I didn’t sleep well ________ the noise from that factory nearby.
A. because
B. because of
试题分析:句意为:我睡得不好是由于来自附近工厂的噪音。because:因为,后接从句;because of:由于,后接名词(短语); Unless:除非。根据句意可知应选B。
根据情景,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。小题1:- You don"t look well. What"s the matter? -I didn"t sleep well. The noise upstairs kept me
all night.小题2:- Do you know where John lives? - Sorry, I just know he lives s
nearby.小题3:- There"s no student in the classroom. Where are they? - They are doing
in the laboratory.小题4:-I hear David is in hospital. - Yes. He"s
from serious mental disorder.小题5:- Do you think you can finish the project in time? - No, we need some
work at the weekend.
阅读理解。
A young man worked very hard at his lessons. He was too busy to have a rest. At last, he became ill, so he couldn"t go to sleep. Every night, when he went to bed, he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. But he always stayed awake and couldn"t fall asleep.
After some days, he decided to see a doctor. "I just can"t go to sleep at night. What should I do? Could you please help me?"
"I have a suggestion (建议)," said the doctor."Try counting numbers. By the time you reach one thousand, you"ll be asleep. I"m sure of it."
The next day the man returned to the doctor"s office. "Well," said the doctor, "how are you today? Did you try my suggestion?"
The man still looked tired. "Yes," he said, "I tried counting one, two, three-up to one thousand. But when I reached five hundred and sixty-nine, I began to feel sleepy. I had to get up and drink some tea so that I could go on counting up to one thousand. But then I still couldn"t fall asleep."
1. The young man couldn"t go to sleep because _____.
A. he was worried about his homework B. he worked too hard and became ill C. he didn"t finish doing his lessons D. there was a lot of noise there and he couldn"t have a rest
2. The doctor asked the young man _____.
A. to put all numbers from I to 1000 together B. to take some medicine and go to bed earlier C. to count numbers while he was lying in bed D. to count numbers before he went to bed
3. The young man returned to the doctor"s office the next day because _____.
A. he wanted to ask the doctor how to count the numbers B. he wanted to thank the doctor C. he was better and wanted some more medicine D. he still couldn"t go to sleep at night
4. The young man _____.
A. counted from 569 to 1000 B. counted from 1 to 1000 and fell asleep C. counted from 1 to 569 and got up to drink some tea D. counted from 1 to 569 and fell asleep
5. The young man _____ in fact.
A. didn"t understand the doctor"s suggestion B. wasn"t ill at all C. was not able to count numbers D. didn"t try the doctor"s suggestion
The factory made____
noise. It was____
noisy that I couldn"t sleep well last night.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司九年级Unit 8 section A课件2(3a-3c)_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
九年级Unit 8 section A课件2(3a-3c)
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.14MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语翻译It is around midnight when Louise wakes up.At first she doesn‘t know what woke her up,but suddenly she hears a noise.It is coming from downstairs.She isfrightened and doesn’t want to get out of bed because it is dark and she can't see_百度作业帮
英语翻译It is around midnight when Louise wakes up.At first she doesn‘t know what woke her up,but suddenly she hears a noise.It is coming from downstairs.She isfrightened and doesn’t want to get out of bed because it is dark and she can't see
英语翻译It is around midnight when Louise wakes up.At first she doesn‘t know what woke her up,but suddenly she hears a noise.It is coming from downstairs.She isfrightened and doesn’t want to get out of bed because it is dark and she can't see anything.She decides to go and find what the frightening sounds are.She gets out of her bed and goes downstairs.It is very dark,so she has to walk slowly and carefully.She doesn’t want anybody to hear her.The noise is coming out of the kitchen,so that is where she wants to go first She puts head around the door and sees a big shadow.It looks like a monster.Louise walks slowly into the kitchen,turns on the light and sees.She sees her cat licking the milk off the floor.It knocked its bowl over and is now licking everying clean again.That was the noise that frightened Louise so much.She gets herself a glass of water and goes straight back off to bed.
声音.半夜时分 , Louise醒 了. 开始她不知道什么东西让她醒来 , 但是突然她听到一个声音从楼下传来 . 她有点害怕 , 但她没有下床 因为太暗了 她看不见东西. 但 ta决定找出这个骇人的声音如何而来 . ta还是下了床 去了楼下 . 楼下很黑 , 所以ta移动的很慢很小心 ta不想让那里的任何人发现ta .
那声音从厨房传出 , 所以ta抬头从门看厨房 , 看到了一个大窗户 . 那就像一个怪物. ta慢慢走进厨房 , 开灯, 看见了……( 和谐) 他看到他的猫 在舔掉在地板上的牛奶 .
猫把它的碗撞倒了
所以正在舔还干净的东西 .这就是让Louise很害怕的声音的涞源 ta喝了杯水 继续睡觉
它是午夜时分当露易丝醒来。起初她根本不知道什么是叫醒了她,但她忽然听到噪音。这是来自楼下。她isfrightened而不愿意离开床,因为它是黑暗的,她什么也看不见。她决定去找出那可怕的声音。她拿出她的床和下楼。它是很暗,所以她不得不走路慢点,小心。她不希望任何人听到她的。这噪音快走出厨房,所以这就是她想要先走她把绕开门口,看见一只巨大的阴影。它看起来像个怪物。露易丝走,慢慢地进入厨房,打...
当露易丝醒来时是午夜时分。起初,她不知道是什么把她弄醒,但她突然听到了响声。这是来自楼下。她很害怕,不想起床,因为很黑,她看不到任何东西。她决定去找出这可怕的声音是什么。她起床去楼下。因为太黑,所以她要慢慢地小心翼翼地走。她不想有人听到她。噪音是从厨房里出来,所以这就是她要先去的地方。她把头靠在门边上,看到一个大的阴影。它看起来像一个怪物。路易斯慢慢走近厨房,开灯后看见。。。她...英语翻译1.难道你不知道做眼保健操是要保持眼睛闭着吗?2.楼上那个来自非洲的人半夜弄出了奇怪的噪音把我吵醒了.3.你肯定我们的老师会告诉我们更多的有关公园里的幽灵的事吗?句型转换._百度作业帮
英语翻译1.难道你不知道做眼保健操是要保持眼睛闭着吗?2.楼上那个来自非洲的人半夜弄出了奇怪的噪音把我吵醒了.3.你肯定我们的老师会告诉我们更多的有关公园里的幽灵的事吗?句型转换.
英语翻译1.难道你不知道做眼保健操是要保持眼睛闭着吗?2.楼上那个来自非洲的人半夜弄出了奇怪的噪音把我吵醒了.3.你肯定我们的老师会告诉我们更多的有关公园里的幽灵的事吗?句型转换.1.he went home by car yesterday.He -------- ------- ------- --------yesterday(有四个空格)2.please tel l me how to get to the nearst cinema please ----- me------ -------- i can ------ ------ the nearst cinema 还有一个首字母填空.1.Light t------ 186000miles per second
1. Don't you know that you should keep your eyes closed while you are doing eye exercises?2. The person from Africa on the floor waked me up at midnight with the strange noises he made.3.
Are you sure that our teacher will tell us more about the ghost in the park?句型转换.1.he went home by car yesterday. He ---drove---
----car---
---home-----yesterday(有四个空格)2.please tel l me how to get to the nearst cinema please ---show--
me--which----
----way---- i can ----get--
the nearst cinema 还有一个首字母填空.1.Light travels------
186000miles per second}

我要回帖

更多关于 起床了 你老公跑了 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信