语文作文生日邀请信英语作文邀请邻居到我家来玩带翻译

Dear Amy,I would like to invite you to my new home.My new home is in the centre of the city.There are banks supermarkets and a hospital near my home.We live on the eighth floor.My neighbours are friendly and kind.Some of them are volunteers,They often help people with all kinds of problems.We have many things to do in my home.We can have a big dinner.My parents will prepare plenty of food for us.We can also enjoy the films and play games.Let me tell you how to get to my home.Walk along Happy Road,take the second crossing on the right,Then walk straight on .Cross the bridge ,you will see a school.My home is beside the school.I am looking forward to seeing you .YoursSandy【解析】试题分析:这是一篇邀请信,要注意信的格式,因为是信的格式所以要注意主语的人称代词的使用,在介绍去自己的邻居时,要使用一般现在时,会正确地表达介绍路线的句子,适当地使用不同的时态。这篇短文根据需要要使用不同的时态,需要学生会正确地判断。【亮点说明】短文运用了一些短语和句子,如:I would like to invite you to my new home. They often help people with all kinds of problems. Let me tell you how to get to my home.等,用了一些连词如:and等。提醒学生注意平时注意积累一些短语和句式。考点:提纲作文。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年云南省临沧市九年级第一轮模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
—This pair of shoes ____ belong to Jack. He likes this kind very much.
—It ____ be his. It’s too large for him.A.
can’t 
来源:学年上海市杨浦区九年级中考4月基础测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
Write A、passage of at least 60 words on the topic “I want to volunteer in/at_________”.以“我想在________担任志愿者”为题,写一篇不少于60个词的短文,标点符号不占格。)( 注意:短文中不得出现考生的姓名、校名及其他相关信息,否则不予评分。)Questions for reference (以下问题仅供参考)Where do you want to volunteer?Why do you want to be a volunteer there?Do you have any problem with volunteering?     
You should go to bed early, ____________you will feel tired in the morning.A. or
D. so 
Jimmy has made up ______ mind to go to Oxford University for further study.A、he
D、himself 
来源:学年江苏省扬州市邗江区七年级下学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Nancy and Sheila are in the same class . They are friends . Nancy wants to invite Sheila to dinner on Sunday . But Sheila doesn’t know the way . Now Nancy is telling her . ‘It’s easy . You can take No.4 bus . After you get off at Red Road, Cross it and take the first turning on the left. Walk along the road for about five minutes, and then you will see a big tree. Go straight on and walk about 100 metres , you’ll see a big red house . This is not my home. Go past the big house about four hundred metres , and you will see a small yellow house beside a small tree. Then you can open the door with your foot.’
‘With my foot ?’asks Sheila. ‘Why ?’ ‘Well , you won’t come to my house empty—handed (空手地), will you ?’ answers Nancy .1.Nancy asks Sheila to ______.A. have dinner with her
B. go to a big red house C. go to the cinema together
D. go shopping together 2.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage ?A. Nancy and Sheila are classmates.B. Sheila should take NO.5 bus first .C.Nancy asks Sheila to come to her home on Saturday .D. Sheila knows Nancy’s home very well.3.How far is it from the big tree to the small yellow house ?A. It’s five minutes walk.
B. It’s a hundred minutes’ ride .C. It’s about two hundred metres . D. It’s about five hundred metres4.Where is Nancy’s house ? A. It’s beside a big red house . B. It’s beside a small tree .C.It’s on the right side of Red Road. D. It’s behind a small yellow house.5.Why does Nancy asks Sheila to open the door with her foot ?A. Because she thinks Sheila should carry a lot of presents in both hands.B.Because she thinks Sheila should bring her family members to her home.C.Because she thinks Sheila should bring other classmates to her home.D.Because she thinks Sheila will be afraid to open the door with her hands. 
来源:学年江苏省扬州市邗江区七年级下学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
---_______ is it from your home to the centre of the town?
---Only 10 minutes on foot.A. How often
B. How soon
C. How far
D. How many 
来源:学年度海门市七年级第二学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:选词填空
请根据句意从方框中选择合适的词,并用其适当形式填空,使句子通顺。1.The pink hair clip on the desk belongs to
.2.We are all looking forward to
from you soon.3. You should eat healthily and exercise more to lose your
.4. Simon will be back on Sunday, the
of July.5.If you learn more, you can get a much__________ result. 
来源:学年浙江省温岭市九年级3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
---Did you go to the cinema to see 3D Titanic last night?---No, I ______ go to the cinema. The tickets are too expensive.A. hardly
D. only 您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置: &
& 邀请信范例_2000字
邀请信范例_2000字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:& | & &&
343人浏览了这篇文章
Your family is going to give a dinner party at home. Gao Lu, a famous young calligrapher(书法家), has been invited. Meanwhile(同时), you also want to invite your foreign friend Alice who likes Chinese calligraphy. Now write a letter to her inviting her to your dinner party telling her the time and then the brief plan about the party.
Write your letter with no less than 100 words. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter, use &Wu Hua& instead. You do not need to write the address.?
范文呈现:
Dear Alice,
①We are inviting a few friends for dinner Saturday night, June the fourth, and ②I think it would be a good idea if you can join us.
I know you are interested in Chinese calligraphy, and I think you'll ③be happy to meet Mr. Gao Lu, a well-known calligrapher who is coming to dinner as well.
Mr.Gao is bringing ④a collection of his own works and has promised to ⑤give us an on-the-spot demonstration of his skills.⑥ I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy the evening.
We plan to serve supper at 6:00 so as to have a nice long evening to talk. ⑦ I do hope that you can make it.
Yours ever,
① We are inviting...for dinner...我们打算邀请&来吃晚饭。
② 如果你能来就太好了。
③ be happy to meet...乐于见到&
④ a collection of his own works几件他自己的作品
⑤ give an on?the?spot demonstration ...现场展示&
⑥ 我相信你一定会度过一个愉快的夜晚。
⑦ 希望你一定能来!
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu1921/
最新稿费提现申请
关于 邀请的其他文章&&&&&&&&&&&
您的位置:
&& 考研资讯
考研英语应用文邀请信写作模板
作者:网编整理&&来源:新东方论坛&&时间:
  邀请信模板1:
  Dear ______,
  I will be holding ________ at ______ on _________ in order to _________ _. As you are a close friend of our family, my parents and I would very much like you to join us in _________ and share our joy.
  The occasion will start at _________ , and activities include _________ , _________ and _________ . In addition, there will be _________ . I am sure you will enjoy a good time.
  My family would feel honored by your presence.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  邀请信模板2:
  Dear _________ ,
  On behalf of _________ , I would like to invite you to visit our university / my hometown for _________ .
  It would give us great pleasure if you could deliver a speech on the topic of _________ during the visit, because _________ . I am sure that it would be immensely beneficial to _________ if _________ .
  During your stay in _________ , we would like to offer you with _________ , _________ , which is free of charge, and .
  We would appreciate it very much if you could accept our invitation.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  (责任编辑:胡静平)
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公安备:评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语作文邀请信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信