帮我翻译一下,她想表达什么? 语法是否正确 sorry abandon zeroyou,because

帮我翻译一下这段话i want to you say please forgive my selfishness and excuse my disturbing you ,my _百度知道
帮我翻译一下这段话i want to you say please forgive my selfishness and excuse my disturbing you ,my
i want to you say please forgive my selfishness and excuse my disturbing you ,my dear i am so sorry/.&#4攻埂缔簧郫毫惦桐定昆7;i will missing you everyday
提问者采纳
我想对你说,请你原谅我的自私和打扰,亲爱的,我是如此的抱歉,我会想你每一天。
提问者评价
虽然答案都差不多,但是你是比前面人回答的好的,给你了,谢谢所有帮过我的朋友,谢谢你们。。。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他43条回答
我想请你原谅我的自私,抱歉打扰你了,亲爱的,真对不起,我每天都会想你的~~ 虽然分数的确很诱人,但我不得不说,你给的这句话是有些错误的,“i want to you say please forgive my selfishness& 这个让人搞不到你真正想表达的意思,我觉得你想表达的是“希望 她 能原谅你”,可以改成“I want you
to forgive my selfishness”,还有后面的I will missing you. WILL 后面应该加动词原形的,也就是改成 I will miss you everyday.综合起来讲应该是这样的:I want you
to forgive my selfishness and excuse my disturbing you ,my dear i am so sorry,I will miss you everyday。 希望对您有帮助
参考资料:
译苦思甜团队~
简单,帮你~!【参考全译文】我希望你能对我说能原谅我的自私和鲁莽,我的爱,对不起。我每天都在想你~!【注】disturb虽然是打扰的意思,但是中文中译为“鲁莽”。O(∩_∩)O哈哈~,采纳吧~!
i want to you say please forgive my selfishness and excuse my disturbing you ,my dear i am so sorry/./i will missing you everyday我要你说:请原谅我吧,我太自私了,原谅我打扰了你,亲爱的,真对不起。我天天记挂着你。
感觉有点乱,你是想让对方道歉呢,还是你要对对方说原谅我呢。1.I wanna say please forgive my selfishness and excuse my disturbing you. Honey, I'm so sorry. I miss you so much everyday.
这句话是你对对方说原谅我。
请原谅我的自私和打扰,亲爱的,对不起!我每天都很想你。2. I want you to say sorry for ur selfishness and disturbing.
这句话是要求对对方对你说原谅的。 麻烦向我道歉,对于你的自私和打扰。
先说下哈,这个句子第一句有错误,不同的理解就是完全不一样的意思①: I want you to say,(want sb. to do sth
要求某人做某事 )
我希望你说。。。。②:I want to say to you ( want to do sth.想要做某事)
我想对你说。。。。还有应该是
i will miss you 而不是 i will missing you 我想是你是想表达“希望她原谅你”的意思, 这个句子应该是:I want to say to you, please forgive my selfishness and excuse my disturbing you, my dear, I am so sorry .I miss you everyday.所以整句翻译为: 我希望对你说,请原谅我的自私,抱歉打扰了你,亲爱的,我很抱歉,想你每一天!
是个有心的男人!我想说:请原谅我的自私,原谅我这么长时间去打搅你。亲爱的,真的对不起。// 我会以后每天都想你的!完成!
这个句子不通啊,语法有问题的正确的应该是:I want to say to you that please forgive me for my selfishness and disturbance. My dear, I am so sorry. I will miss you everyday.楼主想要表达的是请求对方原谅么?我想对你说,请原谅我的自私和对你造成的困扰。亲爱的我真的很抱歉。我每天都会想你的。
你这段话 有语法错误 不过能看懂 精确翻译我希望你能对我说 你能原谅我的自私和我对你的骚扰,亲爱的,我对不起你。我每天都会想你 改正语法错误:I want you
to forgive my selfishness and excuse my disturbing you ,my dear i am so sorry,I will miss you everyday。
大概是这样的:请原谅我的自私给你带来的困扰。对不起亲爱的。我无时无刻不在想你。这里的and不是介词 和 的意思请给分
简单,英语专八为您翻译,绝对没错~~我想对你说,请你原谅我的自私和打扰,亲爱的,我是如此的抱歉,我会想你每一天。
我想对你说,请原谅我的自私,原谅我的打扰。我的宝贝,我很抱歉,我每天都在想你。
我只想说,亲爱的请原谅我的自私和鲁莽,我不应去打扰你。对此我很抱歉,但我会一直想你的。
请你原谅我的自私任性,抱歉打扰你了,亲爱的,对不起。我每天都会想你。这句话语法有错误,i want to you say不知所云,my disturbing you中disturbing是动词ing,不能当作名词,i will missing you中应该用miss原形。所以这句话应该写成I want you to forgive my selfishness and excuse my disturbance.My dear I am so sorry.I will miss you everyday.
i want to you say please forgive my selfishness and excuse my disturbing you ,my我想要你说请原谅我的自私和原谅我打扰您,我的
我想说的是,亲爱的,请原谅我的自私和唐突!抱歉!亲爱的,我会每天都想你的!
我想跟你说请原谅我的自私和我的打扰,亲爱的,我真的很抱歉。我每天都会想你。
我想要你说:“原谅我的自私还有原谅我对你的打扰”。我亲爱的我非常的抱歉,我会每天想你的。
我想你说请原谅我的自私,原谅我打扰你,我亲爱的我很抱歉将每天想念你
请原谅我的自私,抱歉打扰你了,亲爱的真的对不起,我每天都会想你。
我想要你说请原谅我的自私和原谅我打扰您,我的我想要你说请原谅我的自私和原谅我打扰你,我亲爱的我很抱歉。/我会想念你每一天
这句话确实是有语病的 而且有语法错误 楼上回答的也已经很全面 但是disturbance作为名词主要是妨碍和骚乱的意思 我觉得替换成bothering(使烦恼)会更合适,句式可以改成:What I wanna say is that please forgive me for my selfishness and bothering, my dear.I am so sorry. I will miss you everyday.
我希望你能对我说能原谅我的自私和鲁莽,我的爱,对不起。我每天都在想你~!【注】disturb虽然是打扰的意思,但是中文中译为“鲁莽”。
我想请你原谅我的自私和打扰,亲爱的,我真的很抱歉。我会每天想念你的。
我想要你说请原谅我的自私和原谅我打扰你,我亲爱的我很抱歉。/我会想念你每一天
想表达的意思应该是:我想对你说,请原谅我的自私,原谅我打扰了你,亲爱的,我很抱歉。每一天我都会想你!但是我认为,也许英文这样说比较好:I would like to say to you, please forgive my selfish, forgive me for interrupting you, my dear, I'm sorry. I will miss you every day!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,采纳追加100,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下,采纳追加100,谢谢
XX, 意思打扰您请问您告诉我候能知道录取结自X月X面试我直没消息请问意味着我申请失败呢非谢
请翻译信格式些语句符合外写信习惯改掉比较急望家帮忙谢谢.
提问者采纳
Dear XXX,I am writing to ask you when I can know the final result about my admission. I've not received any information after interview on XXX. Does it mean I failed in my application?Looking forward to your reply.Thanks a lot and best regards,XXX
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他7条回答
I am embarrassed to bother you.Can your canning tell me know an acceptance result when?Because I hasn't been getting news after X month X day personal interview, and whether that means my application fails or not?Very thankful!
Dear **,Sorry to trouble you. I wanna to know that when can I get the result for matriculation? May I ask you that if I falt of appication since I haven't got any news after the inverview of */*. Many thanks!Looking forward your early reply!Best Regards.***
Dear XX,How are you?Could you pls tell me when I can get the result of matriculate?After the interview day, I got any new. Is it means my application fail?Waitting for your reply.Thanks and best regards.
dear xxI am sorry to disturb you. Will you tell me what time to know the results admission? Since x month x day on the interview I have not received information, does not mean that it is for my failure? Thank you very much!
不好意思打扰您。请问您可以告诉我什么时候能知道录取结果吗?因为自从X月X日面试后我一直没有得到消息,请问那是不是意味着我的申请失败了呢?非常感谢! Excuse me for bothering you a little bit, would you please tell me when I am able to know the status of admission, beacause I have not been informed since the interview on XXX. Does that mean the failure of my application?Looking forward to your reply. SincerelyXX
Sorry to interrupt you .What I most want to know is when I will know if I be matriculated.Because after the interview onXXX(日期),I never get any information.If you don't mind, I would like you to tell me if I failed in my application. I will be waiting for your reply. Thank you!
Dear XX,Sorry for bothering (disturbing) you. Could you kindly let me know the outcome of the selection (for the application)
have yet to hear from you since the interview on XXX month the XX date. Does it mean that my application is unsuccessful ? I thank you in anticipation.Yours Sincerel,XXXCan your canning tell me(没有 canning 这语法) know an acceptance result when?Because I hasn't (错误文法 I haven't 才对) been getting news after X month X day personal interview, and whether that means my application fails or not?Very thankful!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文短信件翻译成英文,请高手改下一下语法和单词,谢谢_百度知道
中文短信件翻译成英文,请高手改下一下语法和单词,谢谢
是回答客户询问没收到包裹或要包裹跟踪号的信件.本人英语水平低,语法,单词错误较多,请高手修改一下,感谢.好人一生平安!我们非常理解你现在的心情,首先就此给你引起的不便致歉.9月28号收到你的付款.你的包裹是在9月29号通过航空包裹寄出.此航空包裹是没有tracking number的.所以无法向你提肠花惯叫甙既轨习憨卢供tracking number.真是对不起.我们建议您查看我们的航运条件的项目说明,国际航运,这比国内通常需要更长的时间,因为它在航运服务供应商和两国海关为基础。目的地为德国的包裹需要的运送时间,根据我们以往的经验,正常情况需要14-21个工作日(不计算星期六及星期日)才能送达.我们希望你再耐心等待几天时间,邮寄后21个工作日还没有收到时,请再与我们联系.到时我们会根据你的意愿,选择进行重新邮寄或退款.希望此次国际购物没有给你造成不愉快的经历,对于给你造成的不便深感歉意.使每一个客户的满意是我们的追求l.如果您有任何疑问,请随时联络我们,我们向你保证,你可以有一个满意的答案。再次,我们给您造成的不便向你道歉We understand your feelings now, first of all this to you to apologize for any inconvenience caused. September 28 receive your payment(China, Hong Kong time) , Your package is September 29 (China, Hong Kong time)
parcels sent by air. We are sorry but we cannot provide you the tracking number because this air parcel has no tracking number.We suggest you review our shipping terms in item descriptions,That international shipping usually take longer than domestic,as it’s based on shipping service provider and both countries Customs.Parcels arrived for Germany, the needs of delivery time, according to our previous experience, normally require 14-21 working days (not including holiday) to be served. since this is an international delivery, shipping time will be highly depended on the courier company and local customs/duties. We want you to be patient a few days, More than 21 working days, if not yet received the Postal parcels., please contact us again.We will then be according to your wishes, choose to re-post or a refund. I hope that this international shopping did not give you unpleasant experience, for you are deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused.So that each customers satisfaction is our goal.If you have any questions, please contact us at any time,We guarantee you that you could have a pleased answer.Once again, We give you the inconvenience caused to you an apology.
提问者采纳
我们非常理解你现在的心情,首先就此给你引起的不便致歉.We completely understand your current feeling and we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused for you.9月28号收到你的付款.你的包裹是在9月29号通过航空包裹寄出.此航空包裹是没有tracking number的.所以无法向你提供tracking number.真是对不起.Your payment was received on 28 Sep. Your parcel was sent out by air on 29 Sep. But since the air freight has no tracking number, we can not provide the tracking number to you. Sorry for this problem. 我们建议您查看我们的航运条件的项目说明,国际航运,这比国内通常需要更长的时间,因为它在航运服务供应商和两国海关为基础。We will appreciate if you can check the air shipment regulation in China. It is known that international air shipment will take longer than internal shipment because of the different service suppliers and customs clearance. 目的地为德国的包裹需要的运送时间,根据我们以往的经验,正常情况需要14-21个工作日(不计算星期六及星期日)才能送达.According to our experience in the past, it will take 14-21 working days(not including holidays) for the parcel to arrive in Germany as the destination.我们希望你再耐心等待几天时间,邮寄后21个工作日还没有收到时,请再与我们联系.Please wait for a few mo肠花惯叫甙既轨习憨卢re days. If you do not receive the parcel after 21 working days, please contact us.到时我们会根据你的意愿,选择进行重新邮寄或退款.We will re-send a new parcel to you or return the money to you according to your choice.希望此次国际购物没有给你造成不愉快的经历,对于给你造成的不便深感歉意.使每一个客户的满意是我们的追求l.如果您有任何疑问,请随时联络我们,我们向你保证,你可以有一个满意的答案。I hope this international shopping did not give your any unhappy experience. We feel very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Every customer's satisfaction is our goal. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We promise that you will get a pleased reply.再次,我们给您造成的不便向你道歉Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused!
提问者评价
没有更多的分数了,否则还想给你加分,翻译得很好,谢谢了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
We understand your feelings now, first of all this to you to apologize for any inconvenience caused. September 28 to receive your payment. Your package is September 29 parcels sent by air. The air parcels is not a tracking number. It is impossible to provide you with tracking number. I am so sorry. We recommend that you review the shipping conditions of the project description, international shipping, which usually takes longer than domestic time, because it is in the shipping service providers and the two customs basis. Destined for th肠花惯叫甙既轨习憨卢e needs of Germany's package delivery time, based on our past experience, the normal situation requires 14-21 working days (excluding Saturday and Sunday) to be served. We want you to be patient a few days, 21 days after the mailing had not yet received, please contact us again. We will then be according to your wishes, choose to re-post or a refund. I hope that this international shopping did not give you unpleasant experience, for you are deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused. So that each customer's satisfaction is our pursuit l. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we assure you that you can have a satisfactory answer. Again, we give you apologize for the inconvenience caused to you
We understand your mood now, first of all give you the inconvenience caused by this.On September 28, receive your payment. Your package is on September 29 through the air parcel. The air parcel is sent to the tracking no. So I can't offer you. I'm sorry to tracking.We suggest you check our shipping conditions, the project, the international shipping than domestic usually takes longer, because it is in the shipping service provider and customs.The destination for Germany package delivery time, according to former experience, we normally need 14-21 days (do not calculate Saturday and Sunday) can be delivered.We wish you to wait a few days, 21 days after the mail haven't received, please contact us.We can according to your will, choose to mail or refund.Hope this international shopping didn't give you the unpleasant experience, for the inconvenience caused to you.Make each customer's satisfaction is our pursuit, l., if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we assure you, you can have a satisfactory answer.Again, we give you apologize to you for the inconvenience
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家好,有哪位高人可以帮我翻译一下 英语啊 非常着急 万分感谢!! 谢谢 新人没有多少分可给 谢谢 高人_百度知道
大家好,有哪位高人可以帮我翻译一下 英语啊 非常着急 万分感谢!! 谢谢 新人没有多少分可给 谢谢 高人
1.我家服装厂现经营厂四十名工左右2.起我实太紧张您用汉语再说遍谢谢3.我父母支持我美读书所支付我美费用4.我喜欢习环境氛围5.完美业我帮助我父亲经营父母龄且身体6我没亲戚美7.约四十万希望英语高帮助我翻译 谢谢 谢谢
非着急谢谢英语高
提问者采纳
看要使馆面试呢1, my family owns a garment factory. it runs well.
it has 40workers around.2, excuse me, im so sorry,im too nervous. may i beg your pardon to repeat in Chinese? thank you.3, my parents will support my expenditure in USA, they agree me to study in USA.4, After i finish my study in USA,I will come back China to help my parents manage their factory, because my parents are getting old ,their health condition is not very good5, i dont have relatives in USA6, about four hundred thousand.希望能够帮加油
谢谢 我会的
不用谢忘了第四句, 4, i like the study environment and atmosphere there.btw, 楼下说我有不当之处的那位朋友,拜托你看看情况再说好吗? 他这是要去用口语答问题的。 看看你第一句翻的那叫一个“书面”,还用从句呢。我晕
提问者评价
分给你了 呵呵
其他类似问题
其他5条回答
1. My family have a clothing factory, operating very well, and having about 40 workers.2. Sorry, I'm really nervous, could you speek in Chinese again? Thanks.3. Because my parents
support me to study in USA, they afford
my expenses in USA.4. I like the learning environment and atmosphere there.5. When the studies in USA completed, I will return home to help my father to run the factory, because my parents get oil and the health is not very good. 6. I have no relatives in the USA.7. about 400,000 yuan( dollars)
1、My family runs a costume factory which is managed well with about 40 workers.2、I'm sorry. I am really nervous. Could you please say it again in Chinese? Thank you.3、Because my parents support me to study in America, they afford all the money I need there.4、I like the study environment and atmosphere there.5、After I finish my study in America, I will go back home helping my father run the company because my parents is aging and they are not in good condition.6、I have no relatives in America.7、About 400 thousand. 另外,1楼出现好多语法错误,请慎重。2楼也有不当之处。
1 My family owned a
clothing factory,The factory is riding high now,the factory have forty workman.2 Im so sorry, im too Nervous,could you say it again in chinese ? please! 3
Because my parents support me to the United States to study, so they pay for my expenses in the United States .4. I like that learning environment and atmosphere.5 U.S. studies completed, I will return home to help my father ran, because parents are big and the body is not very good. 6 I have no relatives in the United States .7About four hundred thousand .好的话就给分哦
1. My family runs a clothing factory very well,
and we have almost 40 staff.2. Sorry I'm so nervous. Would you please
speak in Chinese? Thanks so much.3. My family pay for my expense in America because they are supportive for me to study in America.4. I love the learning atmosphere there.5. After my study in America, I will go back to my country and help my father with the business. They are old, and not as strong as before.6. I have no relatives in America.7. Almost 400 thousand.
哎....你们都有不当之处啊...1.My familiy running
garment factory, it's going good, and there are about forty workers.2.Sorry,I was kind of nervous, could you please say it again in chinese ? thanks.3.My parents afford my expenditure in US, because they spport me study there.4.I enjoy the study environment and atmosphere there.5.After finish my study in US, I'll back home help my parents running their businesses, after all they're getting old and not very well anymore.6.I have no relatives in the States.7.approximately Four hundred thousand.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【努力想要向人类靠近的人造人】【次品】【缺陷】【不完美】【感情是什么】
【双数百赞(即每200赞一次,因为本体发觉百赞太容易积累要求,所以把要求x2了非常抱歉)百问皆可提要求,日期不得超过三天,请不要提和角色性格偏差太大的要求,因为手机客户端反应有延迟,所以如果踩到请提醒本体,还有,我一点也不高冷】
(单手托腮听着对方的话,表情和刚才相比心不在焉了许多。实际则在根据对方的陈述和刚才的表现,估计着眼前人造人的技术缺陷)这样啊……(漫不经心的回应着,在心里记下了自己得出的结果,接着像猛的回过神一样坐直了身子)sorry~me好像有点走神了。(眯着眼睛冲对方笑了笑)那么现在说正题吧。只靠这么点了解,me也没办法完全了解you的感知能力。这么问you好了。(把眯着的眼睛睁开一点)you想要修正这些缺陷吗?说通俗点,就是变成无比接近人类的存在吧。?&&
【没有任何情绪地看着对面的人】走神了吗,没有关系。——资料显示,理当如此回答。【棒读的口吻】如果是问「是否想变得接近人类」,回答是「是的」。但是绝对不是「成为人类」。「人造人」的缺陷自被制造起就几乎成为定型,但Q-401自行靠接近人类填补了他「对外界认识混乱」,所以「人造人」想要变得无限贴近人类的话,要么一开始就是「完美品」,要么后期自行抹消缺陷的存在。没有别的方法了。——资料上是这么显示的。
赞赏此回答}

我要回帖

更多关于 abandon什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信