我妈妈星期六有空 用爸爸妈妈英语怎么说说

英文电话翻译-请问是洪小姐吗?-你在北京吗?-我们这个周末约好要见下面,你还记得吗?-请问你有空吗?-那我们周六几点见?_百度作业帮
英文电话翻译-请问是洪小姐吗?-你在北京吗?-我们这个周末约好要见下面,你还记得吗?-请问你有空吗?-那我们周六几点见?
英文电话翻译-请问是洪小姐吗?-你在北京吗?-我们这个周末约好要见下面,你还记得吗?-请问你有空吗?-那我们周六几点见?
-Is this miss hong?-are you in beijing now?-I want to say, do you remember that we have made an appointment at this weekend?-do you free?(do you have time?) -ok,let's make the time on Saturday.do you have any idea?英语翻译我和表妹周一、周五晚上或者周六基本有空,具体时间可以等你到了上海再说._百度作业帮
英语翻译我和表妹周一、周五晚上或者周六基本有空,具体时间可以等你到了上海再说.
英语翻译我和表妹周一、周五晚上或者周六基本有空,具体时间可以等你到了上海再说.
My cousin and I are available on the evening of Monday and Friday as well as on Saturday.Let's discuss the time at greater length when you come to Shanghai.
My cousin and I are free on the evenings of Monday and Friday or Saturday. We can communicate about the specific time after you arrive in Shanghai.
My cousin and i have time in the evening of Monday and Friday, also we almost have time on Saturday. Let's talk about the exact time after you arriving here in Shanghai.
Female cousin and I are free in the evening of Monday and Friday,and whole Saturday almost.Details we can check after your arrival in Shanghai.
my cousin and I are free on the evening of Monday and Friday. We are also free on Saturday. I wil tell you the exact time when you reach Shanghai.我的妈妈在星期六通常早起,她先在花园里浇花…英语作文_百度作业帮
我的妈妈在星期六通常早起,她先在花园里浇花…英语作文
我的妈妈在星期六通常早起,她先在花园里浇花…英语作文
My mother usually wake up early in the morning on Satudays. she waters the flowers in a garden and then visits her friends.she usually does cooking in the home, and some houseworks in the afternoon. she likes watching TV in the night.哈哈,雨荣妹妹不要太感谢我Do you have time to come to our house on Saturday
{/literal}我的妈妈在星期六通常早起 英文怎么写_百度作业帮
我的妈妈在星期六通常早起 英文怎么写
我的妈妈在星期六通常早起 英文怎么写
My mother usually get up early on Saturday}

我要回帖

更多关于 有空用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信