简书细胞he染色步骤方法及步骤

OP-ED:你无需为你的特权道歉 - 简书
下载简书移动应用
写了14889字,被5人关注,获得了5个喜欢
OP-ED:你无需为你的特权道歉
先是在time上看到了一篇普林斯顿犹太裔新生写的《why i'll never apologize for my white male privilege》。然后我又刚好在medium上看到了一位非洲裔美国graduate student给上述文的《you don't have to apologize for being white-a letter of support for the kid that wrote that time article》。实在特别感慨,决定一定要凑个热闹。真心的,白人有了,黑人来了,你觉得我作为一个黄皮肤亚裔少女还能按捺得住满腔的欲火吗?
首先我决定把两篇奇文都贴出来让大家瞻仰一下,顺便感受一下arguments该怎么写这样的实际英文写作问题,也是以防防火墙又扯淡。然后我会进行自己的op-ed,既本系列的第三篇奇文。本文篇篇奇长无比且不带翻译,语言无力者,耐心不好者,理解无能者左上方有红叉。
第一篇,也就是普林斯顿犹太裔新生tal在princeton tory上发表,后被刊登于times的本事件开端文章《why i'll never apologize for my white male privilege》
链接:/85933/why-ill-never-apologize-for-my-white-male-privilege/
Behind every success, large or small, there is a story, and it isn’t always told by sex or skin color.
There is a phrase that floats around college campuses, Princeton being no exception, that threatens to strike down opinions without regard for their merits, but rather solely on the basis of the person that voiced them.“Check your privilege,” the saying goes, and I have been reprimanded by it several times this year. The phrase, handed down by my moral superiors, descends recklessly, like an Obama-sanctioned drone, and aims laser-like at my pinkish-peach complexion, my maleness, and the nerve I displayed in offering an opinion rooted in a personal Weltanschauung. “Check your privilege,” they tell me in a command that teeters between an imposition to actually explore how I got where I am, and a reminder that I ought to feel personally apologetic because white males seem to pull most of the strings in the world.
I do not accuse those who “check” me and my perspective of overt racism, although the phrase, which assumes that simply because I belong to a certain ethnic group I should be judged collectively with it, toes that line. But I do condemn them for diminishing everything I have personally accomplished, all the hard work I have done in my life, and for ascribing all the fruit I reap not to the seeds I sow but to some invisible patron saint of white maleness who places it out for me before I even arrive. Furthermore, I condemn them for casting the equal protection clause, indeed the very idea of a meritocracy, as a myth, and for declaring that we are all governed by invisible forces (some would call them “stigmas” or “societal norms”), that our nation runs on racist and sexist conspiracies. Forget “you didn’” check your privilege and realize that nothing you have accomplished is real.
But they can’t be telling me that everything I’ve done with my life can be credited to the racist patriarchy holding my hand throughout my years of education and eventually guiding me into Princeton. Even that is too extreme. So to find out what they are saying, I decided to take their advice. I actually went and checked the origins of my privileged existence, to empathize with those whose underdog stories I can’t possibly comprehend. I have unearthed some examples of the privilege with which my family was blessed, and now I think I better understand those who assure me that skin color allowed my family and I to flourish today.
Perhaps it’s the privilege my grandfather and his brother had to flee their home as teenagers when the Nazis invaded Poland, leaving their mother and five younger siblings behind, running and running until they reached a Displaced Persons camp in Siberia, where they would do years of hard labor in the bitter cold until World War II ended. Maybe it was the privilege my grandfather had of taking on the local Rabbi’s work in that DP camp, telling him that the spiritual leader shouldn’t do hard work, but should save his energy to pass Jewish tradition along to those who might survive. Perhaps it was the privilege my great-grandmother and those five great-aunts and uncles I never knew had of being shot into an open grave outside their hometown. Maybe that’s my privilege.
Or maybe it’s the privilege my grandmother had of spending weeks upon weeks on a death march through Polish forests in subzero temperatures, one of just a handful to survive, only to be put in Bergen-Belsen concentration camp where she would have died but for the Allied forces who liberated her and helped her regain her health when her weight dwindled to barely 80 pounds.
Perhaps my privilege is that those two resilient individuals came to America with no money and no English, obtained citizenship, learned the languag that my grandfather started a humble wicker basket business with nothing but long hours, an idea, and an iron will—to paraphrase the man I never met: “I escaped Hitler. Some business troubles are going to ruin me?” Maybe my privilege is that they worked hard enough to raise four children, and to send them to Jewish day school and eventually City College.
Perhaps it was my privilege that my own father worked hard enough in City College to earn a spot at a top graduate school, got a good job, and for 25 years got up well before the crack of dawn, sacrificing precious time he wanted to spend with those he valued most—his wife and kids—to earn that living. I can say with certainty there was no legacy involved in any of his accomplishments. The wicker business just isn’t that influential. Now would you say that we’ve been really privileged? That our success has been gift-wrapped?
That’s the problem with calling someone out for the “privilege” which you assume has defined their narrative. You don’t know what their struggles have been, what they may have gone through to be where they are. Assuming they’ve benefitted from “power systems” or other conspiratorial imaginary institutions denies them credit for all they’ve done, things of which you may not even conceive. You don’t know whose father died defending your freedom. You don’t know whose mother escaped oppression. You don’t know who conquered their demons, or may still be conquering them now.
The truth is, though, that I have been exceptionally privileged in my life, albeit not in the way any detractors would have it.It has been my distinct privilege that my grandparents came to America. First, that there was a place at all that would take them from the ruins of Europe. And second, that such a place was one where they could legally enter, learn the language, and acclimate to a society that ultimately allowed them to flourish.
It was their privilege to come to a country that grants equal protection under the law to its citizens, that cares not about religion or race, but the content of your character.
It was my privilege that my grandfather was blessed with resolve and an entrepreneurial spirit, and that he was lucky enough to come to the place where he could realize the dream of giving his children a better life than he had.
But far more important for me than his attributes was the legacy he sought to pass along, which forms the basis of what detractors call my “privilege,” but which actually should be praised as one of altruism and self-sacrifice. Those who came before us suffered for the sake of giving us a better life. When we similarly sacrifice for our descendents by caring for the planet, it’s called “environmentalism,” and is applauded. But when we do it by passing along property and a set of values, it’s called “privilege.” (And when we do it by raising questions about our crippling national debt, we’re called Tea Party radicals.) Such sacrifice of any form shouldn’t be scorned, but admired.
My exploration did yield some results. I recognize that it was my parents’ privilege and now my own that there is such a thing as an American dream which is attainable even for a penniless Jewish immigrant.
I am privileged that values like faith and education were passed along to me. My grandparents played an active role in my parents’ education, and some of my earliest memories included learning the Hebrew alphabet with my Dad. It’s been made clear to me that education begins in the home, and the importance of parents’ involvement with their kids’ education—from mathematics to morality—cannot be overstated. It’s not a matter of white or black, male or female or any other division which we seek, but a matter of the values we pass along, the legacy we leave, that perpetuates “privilege.” And there’s nothing wrong with that.
Behind every success, large or small, there is a story, and it isn’t always told by sex or skin color. My appearance certainly doesn’t tell the whole story, and to assume that it does and that I should apologize for it is insulting. While I haven’t done everything for myself up to this point in my life, someone sacrificed themselves so that I can lead a better life. But that is a legacy I am proud of.
I have checked my privilege. And I apologize for nothing.
Tal Fortgang is a freshman from New Rochelle, NY. He plans to major in either History or Politics. He can be reached at talf@princeton.edu. This piece originally appeared on The Princeton Tory.
--------------------我是闪闪发亮分割线--------------------
第二篇:也就是非洲裔美国graduate student发表于medium的《you don't have to apologize for being white-a letter of support for the kid that wrote that time article》
链接:/race-class/you-dont-have-to-apologize-for-being-white-12a3018d5abc
Tal. Hey bro.
I want to talk to you for a minute.
I read your article, ‘Why I’ll Never Apologize For My White Male Privilege’. First off, congrats on landing an article on Time. That’s huge.
And I get it, dude. You’re annoyed with the ‘check your privilege’ line. Hey, I am too. I think it’s overused, and it’s basically turned into a meme at this point.
I read your piece. You’re Jewish. Your family, or at least your family a couple generations ago, had it pretty damn rough. And your dad worked his ass off so that you could have the opportunities that he didn’t. That’s great.
But, I want to talk about this line right here:
It was [my grandparents’] privilege to come to a country that grants equal protection under the law to its citizens, that cares not about religion or race, but the content of your character.
This is where you messed up, bro.
This country actually does care about your race. A lot.
You brought up some of the horrors of the Holocaust. That’s a pretty heavy card to play off the bat, but it’s not going to work on me.
I forgot to tell you: I’m black. And I bet you can already guess where I’m going with this. You want to tell me about the systematic extermination of six million? I see that and raise you to ten million. You want to talk about a few years of forced labor? Let’s try for a few hundred. You seem to be able to trace your family’s history back pretty far. That’s awesome. I can’t, because they didn’t really keep records for property like that back then.
I’m sure that if you wanted, you could come up with some ways that somewhere in history, Jewish people had it rougher than black people. Or maybe even now. And we could go back and forth about this, endlessly.
But realistically, in the court of general opinion on historical victimhood, you’re not going to win. I will. Black people always do.
But really, is this a game that you want to win? Would you like to be at the bottom rung of the social ladder? Is pity what you want?
Probably not. And right there — that annoyed feeling that you probably had when I asked if you wanted people to be sorry for you — that’s the same feeling that a lot of people probably have when you accuse them of coming up with ‘imaginary institutions’.
It’s not imaginary, bro. It’s real.
It’s good that you’ve put effort into understanding your past. But we also need to understand everyone’s present.
What I’m trying to get at here is that bringing up various ways that your ancestors’ lives sucked isn’t a good defense for racism.
I’m not saying that you’re racist (but it’s okay if you are). I’m saying that you are, probably unwittingly, defending the racism that exists in society.
But, let’s stop talking about the past.
Tal, have you ever had a gun pointed at you?
I have, but only by police. The most recent time was when I was driving home and my car broke down, so I walked up to a highway police station for help. As I knocked on the door, two officers came up from behind me out of the bushes, guns drawn, and shouted at me to freeze. It turns out they thought I was trying to rob them. That wouldn’t have happened if I was white.
I bet you worry about your grades, or how you’re going to finish that last paper before the deadline. All college students deal with that. But you’ve probably never had to worry about whether or not you might die at a routine traffic stop. White people don’t have to deal with that. Because you don’t fit the ‘profile’ of a criminal.
That’s part of what people mean when they talk about ‘privilege’.
The ‘equal protection under the law’ you mentioned — it doesn’t quite work that way for people that look like me.
And again, I’m not trying to ‘win’ a comparison game here. I don’t feel sorry for myself, and I don’t want you to either. I could hit you with a ton of scenes from my life that would be hard to imagine for a dude like yourself. On the flip side, you talked a lot about your family, but I bet you’ve personally dealt with some stuff yourself that I couldn’t imagine.
But I can try to understand, which is what I also ask of you.
Tal, I am upset, but I’m not upset at you.
I want you to know that. I’m not upset at you. I’m upset at Time.
I’m upset at Time for publishing your essay. I’m upset at them for taking advantage of you.
I’m a graduate student, Tal, which means I sometimes teach college classes. Next year, I’ll be teaching a writing course. If you’d handed that essay in to me, you’d get, maybe, a C. Your claims just don’t hold water. You’re good at arguing, but not good at thinking (yet).
Your essay isn’t even particularly well written. There are grammatical and spelling errors all over the place. And that overwrought first paragraph, full of bizarre metaphors and SAT vocabulary, is pretty typical of a kid that still thinks that big words make you sound smarter. (Protip: this only works on dumb people.)
But you seem like a bright kid. I’m pretty sure that with a bit more life experience, some patient friends, and some guidance from a dedicated teacher or two, you’ll start to figure things out.
That’s why I’m so upset that Time would let you make a fool out of yourself on the Internet. It’s precisely because you’re such a smart kid. Because in a couple of years, you’re going to look back and feel horribly embarrassed.
I can’t understand why Time would give a kid that hasn’t even decided on his major, that can’t even use a spellcheck, and that can’t formulate a coherent argument, a national platform.
Actually, no. Tal, I think I know why Time did this. I think somebody over there wanted an article that would stir things up, and put the ‘privilege’-shouters in their place. They had a frankly racist agenda, but nobody had the guts to put their name on something so asinine. So somebody found your piece on the Princeton Tory, and scooped it up.
They needed a front. Someone with some credibility. You’re not perfect, but you’re a pretty good fit. You’re young, you’re at an Ivy League, and you’ve got the whole historical victim/rags to riches/American Dream backstory thing going on. Trust me, if some black or Asian or more interestingly ethnic kid had offered to write a similar article, you would have been dropped like a bad habit, for reasons we’ve already discussed. But they took what they could get.
So, Time, you’re not fooling anyone. And that’s really cowardly of you to use a kid who can’t even drink yet to do your dirty work.
But back to you, though, Tal.
Or more specifically, back to us.
You said that you won’t apologize for your privilege. That’s fine, man. I don’t think anyone actually wants you to apologize for anything. Really, all we can ask of you, especially at this early stage in your development of thinking about the world, is that you give it some thought. It’s hard, I know. If it was easy, all the bad stuff we have today — racism, sexism, homophobia, wars, all that — would be gone. But it’s not easy. These are hard problems.
I said earlier that it’s okay if you’re racist. It is. As long as you’re working at it, as long as you’re trying your best to listen, and to understand, and to not be racist, or sexist, or whatever, that’s all anyone can ask. It’s a hard battle, man. I’m racist and sexist too, but I’m doing my best not to be.
I’ll be honest, man. I don’t have an easy solution for you. But I do know that shutting down and rejecting what your friends are saying isn’t going to help, and really, it’s not an option. Your friends aren’t asking for pity, they’re asking you to understand them and work with them.
One last thing.
I can tell that you read a lot. I know you’re probably going to be busy hanging out and discovering life this summer, but I want to recommend a book. It’s called The Fire Next Time, by a really smart dude named James Baldwin. It’s short, but heavy. Read it slowly. I think you’ll like it.
I know it’s rough being a college student, so if funds are tight, hit me up and I’ll be happy to mail you a copy. I just landed a pretty lucrative fellowship, so I’m in a position of relative financial privilege.
And if you ever want to talk, my twitter is @dexdigi.
Have a good summer, Tal.
---------------------我是分割线-----------------------说真的,粘贴了这么多之后我都已经懒得再写了,我只想煮碗馄饨然后去睡觉。但是没办法,牛x吹出来了之后就只能去吹满它。so here we go,夸张描写祖辈或个人经历以此博得支持说真的,我在time看tal的文章时候,数次拍打双颊捂脸拍头跺脚翻白眼,不是因为我得了MND,而是因为我实在忍受不了这哥们儿指天骂地描写自己犹太祖先的可怕经历的那一段,详见我下划线部分,隔着屏幕和大西洋我都能感受到那种吐沫星子喷对方脸上的激动。众所周知犹太人大屠杀这个条目已经成为不可挑战的“political correctness”铁律之一,不是说我要去质疑其根本价值,而是每次提起这个词汇你就必须要被期待作出相应的“正确反应”,悲天悯人化作观世音下凡再大的事都不算事,你必须立刻跟着这些“被害人”的逻辑走,否则就是反人类反社会反宇宙。但是说真的,过了几十年三代人了都跨纪元了,你还要把这种陈词滥调老牌拿出来打真的太没有意思了。这段让我想起了什么,上访材料!爱国教育!语文课本!顿时一阵浓厚的伤痕文学+样板戏风飘来有没有?顿时让我想起了祖辈说过那些上访材料里的字字血泪啊,文革样板戏有没有?地主老财剥削我天不亮就要让我起床去放牛不给我吃饱饭吃的都是发霉的高粱面冬天的棉袄里都是柳絮抢了我老婆强纳了我闺女做小妾逼我捏着红头绳上吊啊啊啊啊啊。作者文中那指天骂地的怒气私以为只有芭蕾版的洪湖赤卫队可以比拟。说真的,三十年河东三十年河西,人类历史六百万年,谁没做过主子谁没当过奴才?往近了说华工出洋卖猪仔,上百万人横遭盘剥强行贩运至世界各地还遭征收重税,黑人好歹几经磨难拿到了合法身份,而多少华工最后顶着黑户客死他乡;印度超过两百万indentured labours随着日不落帝国的海上霸权散落到世界各地,其中残酷辛酸难以为人道;贩运黑奴有多少罪恶我们就不细数了,单是谈论一下the zong case相信就够喝一壶的了;先期殖民者把带有天花病毒的小毯子送给印第安人还有脸过感恩节我就不多说了,freedom riders和3k党相信你一定知道的,近的咱们先打这儿搁住。往远了说,十五世纪的女巫狩猎;启蒙运动之前的教会迫害;持续几个世纪的十字军东征;对天主教教徒和清教徒的迫害;莫卧儿帝国对异教徒的迫害,包括你要乐意的话横扫欧洲的黑死病也可以算上。综上所述无论从民族还是从宗教来算,每个族群都当过受害者,犹太人不是唯一被虐的族群,当然二战也不是犹太人第一次被虐,第一篇的作者你那种怨天怨地的全世界都该我的感觉是哪里来的?你这是玛丽苏哦不杰克苏知道吗 你这么玻璃心打算去看医生吗?你这种个体经验主义先行的毛病你打算和我讨论一下同为犹太人的罗斯柴尔德家族在二战中的角色吗?第二篇文章的黑哥们儿在他自己的文章一开头说第一篇作者大屠杀来做王牌什么的,我以为他能免俗,结果没想到上来第一个个人例子被警察用枪指头就让我跌了一下。在个体经验主义先行这个点上,真是五十步笑百步。我每天吃两个柠檬,所以我减肥成功;我祖先经历过大灾大难,所以我是世界的受害者,你们都要让着我;以上例子都是逻辑缺失的表现,用小概率论证大命题,无视同一因素可能导致的不同甚至相反结果,个体经验主义先行(quote来自女王c-cup)。真的,玛丽苏玻璃心是个全球性问题,上访材料式的写作方法真的需要加以改进。希望你们能在天涯和铁血论坛找到师傅。平等?同情?善良?tal在他文章中提到了“a country that grants equal protection under the law to its citizens, that cares not about religion or race, but the content of your character.”而dex在第二篇提到了这样一句话“But realistically, in the court of general opinion on historical victimhood, you’re not going to win. I will. Black people always do.”在此我心中默默加上画外音“真心的?呵呵 给我个机会,我让你们看到both of you are not goin to win, i will, cuz i can make myself minority and vulnerable.” 懂吗,我是亚裔,少数民族,女性,无党派人士(if necessary),再过几年我还可以是高龄产妇,把我放在东西方任何一个环境里我都是合理合法被政策照顾的人群,牛吗?给我一只笔,信不信我给你写出马拉拉第二纽约客畅销排行榜?所以说我们现在所倡导的平等到底是真的平等还是虚伪的同情?你看我都可以为自己伪装出一个“弱势群体”的面具,还有什么不能伪装?你真的想要别人假情假意的同情你只不过因为你是social ladder的底层吗?这真的是你想要的?我的一个朋友说过一句话“没人会伸手去拉一个掉在屎坑里的人”,据说是他的真是经历,在此不对这位仁兄的运气和人缘做评,但是这说明了一个道理。我和朋友聊天的时候他说保护弱小是文明社会的一个基准,我不反对,但是我确认为我们能进化到今天多亏了祖宗的弱肉强食优胜劣汰,历史上的天花鼠疫霍乱过滤掉了生理上的弱者,如果鼠疫病毒有绅士风度会怜香惜玉保护弱小,那估计到今天我们都还在和黑死病作斗争。所以残酷一点说,弱者就要死,这是一个真理。当然了,人类文明是不会让弱者们那么容易就去死的,或许是良心发现 或许是考虑到面子问题。于是就有了各种“being political correct”的保护性政策。但是让我问一个问题,你路上看见一只特别可怜的流浪狗,处于同情,你收养了它,可是您能允许它爬到你头上拉屎撒尿吗?是的,你是弱者,我出于种种原因动机同情你 帮助你,但是我不会允许你比我强,这是人性。也是一整个世界运行的mechanism,没有平等,只有强者对弱者的施舍,各种方式的施舍。大家都觉得我们给欠发达国家援助是我们大好人对吧?错了,这违反了政治学经济学以及人性最基本的原则,IMF以及世界银行对第三世界的援助都是带着明确条件的,有的甚至包含了明确的政治条件。97年金融危机泰国马来印尼南韩受创最终,imf可以给出上百亿美元的援助,但是要求受惠国(南韩)开放金融外汇市场,允许外资进入,参与证券交易活动等等,最后达到地区金融霸权。而在非洲给出的条件例如改善选举制度,mandate干涉内政,财政紧缩等等。很多其它援助性资金也是带着条件的例如购买援助国产品,为援助国提供工程承包项目,羊毛出在羊身上,很多资本最后以更大的数额流回了援助国。在资本和政治上实现了对被援助国的操控。而在发展中国家呢?如果说限制欠发达国家的利器是资金援助,那么牵制发展中国家的利器之一就是气候变化了。多年的mechanism和产业链决定了大多数发展中国家是能耗大的制造型经济,为了在经济上牵制某些发展中大型经济体,绑架性质要求所有国家签署防止气候变暖以及碳排放条约,以近乎发达国家的标准来要求发展中国家,改头换面的双重标准,两方的分歧在cancun可见一斑。就连二战后的马歇尔计划也是带有相同性质的,美国支援西欧不过是为了抗衡苏联,以及对于共产主义的扩张;而美国一开始也打算把苏联纳入马歇尔计划当中,其代价就是苏联必须进行政治改革,并允许西方势力进入苏联的势力范围。零零散散横跨几大洲我说了这么多,我自己都觉得自己的逻辑快被狗吃了。但是我要表达的只有一点,那就是已经处在social ladder上层的人是绝对不会让处在social ladder下层的人爬到自己头上的,这是党派之争,是阶级利益,是人性。这也就是为什么在一些经济体制发展健全的国家逐渐出现社会阶层板结的现象。那么这和我们这片op-ed又有什么关系呢?这和亚裔犹太裔非洲裔又有什么关系呢?往近了说,相信大家一定对前不久的加州SCA5提案有所耳闻,该提案旨在降低亚裔学生在加州大学系统的入学比例,而提高西班牙裔和拉丁裔学生的比例。在加州的华人比例大概是15%,而西班牙 拉丁裔的比例大概是35%,人口基数的差异决定了他们在争取利益时候的优劣,所谓争取利益,无非就是把“不允许别人踩在我头上”换了一个较为文明的说法。连叫喧着美国梦的美利坚都开始扶高踩低了,放眼全世界又能好到哪里去?例如印度,大家知道种姓制度在印度根深蒂固,而繁复的语言和民族问题也给印度的高等教育平权问题带来了很大的挑战。于是同样的印度也出台了相关法律,要求大学在录取时保证一定比例的低种姓,non-hindi speaking,少数民族学生。看起来很平等是吧?但是大多数低种姓,non-hindi speaking,少数民族学生所具备的教育资源和语言优势实在是匮乏的可怜,就算有法律保证他们的大学入学比例,他们中的大多数根本撑不到大学就自谋出路了。表面上看起来平等的保护性法案背后其实是对教育资源分配不公的掩饰。如果说印度好歹还出台个法律掩饰一下教育资源分配不公这种问题的话,那么天朝简直就是碉堡了,不仅懒得掩饰,还大张旗鼓的抬出来炫耀给人看。我是个国内高中没念完的人,高考的逃兵,相比起有实战经验的各位我实在是没有资格多置喙,且将这些讨论吐槽空间留给大家吧。那么就多说两句我所了解的吧,维州除了Melbourne high这样的公立学校之外几乎每年成绩名列前茅的都是私立高中。我在grammar的时候我们的教材以及习题和隔壁公立学校的都不一样,学校鼓励学生提前修yr12课程,为了三个学生单独请了一位拉丁语老师,yr12提前半年教完所有课程开始复习模拟,包车带我们去墨尔本听讲座,有的学生从yr12一开始就单独聘请每小时80-100刀的tutor辅导等等等。我没有看到统计说每年进入大学新生比例有多少来自私校多少来自公校,但是每年考完报纸上都会有各个学校成绩排名,排在各洲前几的,几乎都是私校。而就我去过的私校和公校对比而言,可以明显感受到公校的移民后裔+土著人远远多于私校,而私校出于各方面的考虑,每一两年,都会象征性的收一两个refugee,土著人,残疾生之类的。我觉得有一个概念可以暂时很好的表达我的意思,那就是poverty line。如果我没有记错的话是每天两美金,包括住房医疗用水食物等一切。这条两美金的线之所以那么重要的原因就是,当人每天只有两美金赖以为生的时候,他完全没有多余的能力去为自己的未来投资,他会像大富翁里的老鼠跑一样一直在这个赤贫的圈子里死循环,而他的后代也会如此。他没有钱去受教育,也就意味着他没有知识和技能没有办法得到更好的工作;他没有钱去做小生意,意味着他会一直那么穷;他也没有钱去买安全套,所以他会生越来越多的孩子,变得越来越穷;而他的孩子也会像他一样重复着相似的轮回;生存在这条线下的人将会永远生存在这条线下,就像十八层地狱,不得超生,这就是一个马太效应。但我相信,这个理念,不仅仅适用于poverty,同样可以类推于世界任何一个角落。没有权利的族群会一直被打压,有资源的群体会越来越根深蒂固;群体 民族 国家 政党 阶层 皆是如此。没有什么绝对的平等,利益是相对固定的,而欲望是无穷增长的。关于无条件的愚善,东郭先生给我们作出了最好的范例。所以不要为自己的成功沾沾自喜,也不要为自己的付出立牌坊,作为独立的个体,你大概只能为你自己和你所value的东西,争取最大程度的利益,while you still can。中国特色板块在脑子都快要烧掉之后我还能想到这个点我真的要为自己点个赞,噢耶!看题目说“无须为自己的特权道歉”,前面已经讨论过了性别种族肤色,那么接下来我们讨论下在中国这个特定语境下的privilege。说真的,在中国说起privilege特权这样的词,我赌三百块你脑子里第一个想起的不是和性别肤色有关的案例,而是类似“我爸是李刚”这样的案例,对吗?所以说嘛,这个特定语境下的privilege值得另置一题讨论。我这么写肯定会招骂,但是也可能是我想多了因为根本没有人能坚持看到这里。之前南加州大学宝马枪击案时候的某些网络评论,包括很多针对留学生的恶意负面评论,以及针对家中有人供职于政府的,家中资产不薄的当事人的评论,我只能感受到满满的戾气和恶心。某些人把对于zf和体制的不满转嫁在无辜甚至是无关的个人头上,以此来化解自己的戾气和不满。还不是因为他家有钱/还不是因为他爸妈是某某某/还不是因为她找了某某某,这样的对话或者说是以此为中心的对话真的不少见。所以说有成绩一定是买的,出了名一定是被睡的,有成就一定是爸妈扶持的,哪个年轻女孩子只要兼备漂亮和优秀两点就必然会有人问候她的性器官,年纪大的就会有人说没人要,吵架吵到一定程度就开始yy互相和对方祖宗发生性关系等等。真的,某些网络言论放眼望去多是xx。这也是中国的一种特殊的“逆向歧视”现象。你或许可以说我站着说话不腰疼,是因为我站在了一个相对的“高点”上我才可以如此不疼不痒的说这些话,但是等级分层是社会进步的产物,没有等级的社会是反人类的。或许农村孩子羡慕随父母进城打工的孩子可以看见繁华世界,但殊不知他们担惊受怕是城市黑户;黑户孩子羡慕隔壁城市孩子可以不用害怕警察拥有合法身份,但是不知道他除了城市户口一无所有;城市贫民孩子羡慕那些住楼房的孩子有玩具,但不知道楼房孩子长大后也买不起房结不起婚一辈子都等着当拆迁户;楼房孩子羡慕那些家里有几套房子的孩子,但不知道几套房孩子家里为了还贷都快拆东墙补西墙了;几套房孩子羡慕家里有钱的富二代要什么买什么,富二代却因为从小眼见父辈求人办事而装得一手好孙子;富二代羡慕官二代,却不知道官二代比他们还能装孙子;一级压一级,在现实的物质世界是没有自由的。是,宝马撞人法拉利超速,多的是为富不仁到处炫耀的傻逼事儿,那些叫暴发户,别说富不过三代了,能不能富半辈子都还是个问题,仅仅只有钱是构不成privilege的。privilege代表的是资源,是价值,是涵养。我不知道有些人是不是受了“共*产”这个概念的蛊惑,理所应当的认为别人的成功而自己的失败就是因为社会不公而导致的,认为在我们这样一个根正苗红的国度就是应该实现乌托邦。人人生而平等指的是人人都有追求更好生活的权利,并非说人人生而拥有同等平均的智力 资产和资源。追求后者的人大可移民到16世纪的乌托邦,19世纪的欧文新和谐移民区,或者安定医院精神病专区。value 价值观第一篇tal的 文章写的真的让我很蛋疼,但是他最后结尾的那两段(橙色字体部分)我认为非常不错。他表达出了一种对于教育和知识的正确的对待方式,对知识的尊重和掌握才是真正的资源和privilege。我相信第二篇的作者也不是靠着肤色种族和平权法案才一路念到graduate school。哈佛第一位非洲裔博士dr. du bois, 中国第一个物理学女博士何怡贞,居里夫人,波伏娃等等,他们都不是因为叫嚷着抵制不平等主义而达到了今日的高度,摒除肤色性别种族等原因,他们的成就也依然是第一,在实力取胜的世界里,没有什么慈悲和同情。“Behind every success, large or small, there is a story, and it isn’t always told by sex or skin color. ” 除却肤色性别种族之外,最重要的是我们自身的努力,无论处于social ladder高端的是什么种族什么肤色什么性别,只有拥有了这种自强自重的价值观并付诸实践的人,才能符合social ladder的选择条件,选择我们的是利益本身,而其选择标准则是自强自重的价值观,谁能实践的更好,谁就能爬得更高,实力无关肤色性别,就是那么残酷,同时也是那么的美好。
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。您的支持将鼓励我继续创作!
打开微信“扫一扫”,打开网页后点击屏幕右上角分享按钮
被以下专题收入,发现更多相似内容:
最有料,最深刻,最有价值。尽在《有意思的文章》!
导  读:/p/1ddb70ccd...
· 37634人关注
告诉我们,你的思考。
· 11334人关注
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。您的支持将鼓励我继续创作!
选择支付方式:}

我要回帖

更多关于 he染色步骤 ppt 的文章