英语翻译,请英文好我的朋友英文翻译帮帮忙

请帮忙将下面这段摘要翻译成英文!请英文好的朋友帮帮忙!另外在线翻译之类的就不麻烦了!那是人都会!摘
要《远古海滩》是以3D MAX模型的形式来完成的.3D MAX作品应用的范围相当的广泛,例_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
要《远古海滩》是以3D MAX模型的形式来完成的.3D MAX作品应用的范围相当的广泛,例
要《远古海滩》是以3D MAX模型的形式来完成的.3D MAX作品应用的范围相当的广泛,例如广告,影视,工业设计,建筑设计,多媒体游戏,游戏以及可视化等领域.有些作品可以通过主题来表现主体,有些作品则是通过主体来表现主题.作品以远古海滩主题,是由主题表现主体的形式,作品通过表现出远古时代的建筑特色与海滩风貌结合起来,行程一个视觉场景.让人们从中体会到其中的景和物,把人们带到一种原始的海岛之中.通过了解3D MAX在行业的发展现状和技术的发展现状,3D MAX在网络资源中的应用非常的广泛,所以在制作上可以得心应手实际的运用也可以得到更大的支持;不仅如此,由于只要掌握一些特定的软件就以尝试.3D MAX的制作相对比较简单,一个爱好者很容易就能成为一个制作者.了解3D MAX的市场需求,将“远古海滩”模型制作的流程设计出来,思维从海滩开始勾画出古老神秘的海岛色彩,选出最新颖的构思,最终将主题表达完整流畅.关键词:游戏模型,海滩,静帧,制作流程
AbstractStrand of the Ancients "in the form of 3D MAX model. 3D MAX work scope of application is quite extensive, such as advertising, film, industrial design, architectural design, multimedia, games, games, and visualization and other areas. Some works can be the performance of the main theme, some works to the performance by the main theme. Works to the theme of ancient beach, by the theme of the performance of the form of the main works to show the architectural features of the ancient times and beach style combined trip a visual scene. Allow them to realize the scene and objects, people taken to a primitive island.By understanding the 3D MAX in the development of the industry status quo and technology development status, 3D MAX network resources is very broad, so can be handy in the production of actual use can also Moreover, because as long as the master some specific software to try. 3D MAX production is relatively simple, an enthusiast can easily become a production. Market demand in 3D MAX, thinking of the ancient beach "design of the modeling process, from the beach began to sketch out the ancient and mysterious island colors, select the most innovative ideas, the ultimate expression of the theme and smooth.Keywords: model of the game, the beach, still frames, production processes请英语好的朋友帮忙翻译下面的这一段话吧,非常感谢!我们还有一个0283的订单没有执行完,请问你们的货物现在是否生产完?能否按期发给我们?因为我们春节放假从2月7日到2月14日,所以能不能_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请英语好的朋友帮忙翻译下面的这一段话吧,非常感谢!我们还有一个0283的订单没有执行完,请问你们的货物现在是否生产完?能否按期发给我们?因为我们春节放假从2月7日到2月14日,所以能不能
请英语好的朋友帮忙翻译下面的这一段话吧,非常感谢!我们还有一个0283的订单没有执行完,请问你们的货物现在是否生产完?能否按期发给我们?因为我们春节放假从2月7日到2月14日,所以能不能请您帮我们把10个电源安排在2月13日发出?
We still have an unfinished order 0283. Have you produced all products already? Can you deliver them to us on time? Could you please dispatch the 10 power supplies on Feb. 13th? Because we will be on hliday between Feb. 7th and Feb. 14th.
作为从业五年的外贸人员,我觉得你这段话太罗嗦了,对客户都不必如此谦卑客气,更何况是供应商.Since we'll be on Spring Festival holiday during Feb. 7th~14th, plz arrange the delivery of 10 powder supplies on Feb. 13. 外贸函件能简洁 一定要简洁,再简洁! 欢迎采纳!英语翻译,请英语好的朋友帮帮忙_百度知道
英语翻译,请英语好的朋友帮帮忙
在测试中:对不起可能我之前表达不够清楚。在Linux主机中使用traceroute命令测试我想说(意思对就行),之后将V1上连接WLAN的网线拔出,发现路由已经到达CN,连接到Linux主机上,我将Linux主机IP配置成同V1相同
In the Linux host using the traceroute command to test, found that the route has reached CN, please check
哥 主要是上边那段。。。。
I'm sorry I may before expression is not clear enough,In the test, I will host Linux IP is configured with the same V1,After the V1 is connected with a WLAN cable pull-out, connected to the Linux host.
百度翻译?服了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语好的帮忙翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
请英语好的帮忙翻译一下,谢谢
却无法拥抱到你,尽管呼吸着同一天空的气息我的一生最美好的场景就是遇见你,但愿认得你眼睛,静静的看着你,如果转换了时空,身份和姓名,感觉陌生又熟悉
提问者采纳
却无法拥抱到你我的一生最美好的场景就是遇见你,感觉陌生又熟悉!要对得起我的劳动成果捏,While breathing in the same breath of heaven,静静的看着你,但愿认得你眼睛!人家帮你才帮的高兴嘛.至少给我点悬赏金吧,如果转换了时空,身份和姓名, I wish know your eyes,Quietly watching you, identity and the name,The best scenario is to meet you all my life, I feel strange and familiar。If you converted the space and time,尽管呼吸着同一天空的气息, but hugs to you
其他类似问题
12人觉得有用
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
Quietly follow you closely, feel unfamiliar and acquaint with,Though the breathing that breathe the same the sky,If converted time and space, can not embrace each other you, identity and name, only wish recognized your eyesMy from cradle to the grave the most beautiful good scene is to meet you
The best scenario is to meet you all my life,Quietly watching you, I feel strange and familiar,While breathing in the same breath of heaven, but hugs to you,If you converted the space and time, identity and the name, I wish know your eyes.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁恳求英语翻译!请懂英文的朋友帮帮忙。感激不尽!Thanks!_百度知道
恳求英语翻译!请懂英文的朋友帮帮忙。感激不尽!Thanks!
英文名叫Ann,再这里,在这个班里每个同学都教我学会了许多。是你们让我重新认识了自己!
我的演讲完毕,尽情感受它给我带来的温暖。
非常庆幸我能成为这个班的一员,各位朋友大家好:《我的班级》,我感受到集体的凝聚力,我的中文名叫刘薇!
我是来自08电子商务的学生,我愿化作茫茫宇宙中的一粒尘埃,我感谢所有鼓励和帮助过我的同学,我们的班级会变得更好。我相信在我们共同的努力下,班级已经成为我心中不可缺少的一部分。
如果把我的班级比作太阳,在这里。
谢谢大家,我深爱我的班级。
我演讲的主题是。快到一年了,良好的学习氛围老师同学们,我爱班级中的每一员
If my class is the sun, so I would like to avail myself of this opportunity
to thank all the classmates for all the encouragements and help you give to me, also good learning atmosphere in this class, and my English name is Ann.
I learned a lot from everyone here ! I am from 08 e-commerce, I feel the cohesis lucky for me to be one of ths you that help me to know myself thrs all for my speech. My class has become an indispensable part in my hearts in the past one year: &quot, Teachers and students. The t, everyone, Hello, and soak up the warmth it brought me. It&#39! That, our class will become better and better, deeply, I would like to turn into a dust my class&quot. Thank you, and I love every member as well, my Chinese name is Liu Wei. I love my class. It&#39Hello. I believe in our common efforts
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
翻译软件应该可以
百度翻译+GOOGLE翻译。
问题补充:不能在线翻译哦,关乎在下的小命啦,一定要准确哈!3Q! Abstract: with the development of technology and the market, the enterprise
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 女朋友英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信