关于英语四级作文怎么写球类比赛的英语四级作文怎么写作文6o字内怎么写

欢迎来到作文网!
Ihavealotoffriend。ButmybestfriendisPanXiYuan。Sheis12yearsold。Sheliketoplaypiano。So,sheaspiretobeamusician。Shehasapairofparents,abrotherandasister。Everyevening,IandXiYuangotoafield。Weplaybadmint
It's a quiet room away from the street. There is a big bed in the room.Near the bed,there is a big window. Besides the window,there is a desk..You can work here.Of course,there is a chair in front of
Yesterday, my mother and I went to Hong Kong Book Fair. The Book Fair was held in a big ship named LOGOS HOPE. It sailed all countries around the world and sold books. LOGOS HOPE will stop in Hong Kon
My have two kinds of dream homes. One is quiet, and the other is on a busy street. I want a quiet home because I want to have a rest there. The house is on the grass. In front of the house, there is a
My dream is living in a coutryside.I want to have a farm.My dream there are some sheep,pigs,geese,horses,darks,cows,vegetables,fruit trees in my farm.I want to help my parents milk the cows.In autumn,
I have a good friend.He is my classmate.His name is Ben.He is in class 3,Grade 6.He is tall and slim.He has black hair and two big eyes.He is a good pupil.He is good at running.He can run vey fast.And
Dr Sun yatsen was a great leader.He was born in Guangdong.He tried to free the Chinese people and make their lives better.He loved the Chinese people and the Chinese people love him.He was a very famo
I am a pupil.I study in class 3,Grade 6.I can do well in the class.I am a good pupil.I am good at playing basketball.I usually play basketball with my classmates in the playground.And I like music.I u
My favourite animal is the lion.It is yellow.It lives in Africa.It is called the
King of the Animals .It is very cool and strong.It can run very fast.And it is very dangerous.It can kill people.You c
? ? My school is big and modern.I can play basketball in the playground.And I can play football in school.There are no canteens in my school.There are two playgrounds in my school.There are about eigh
The earth like a selfless mother, always give us the resources. But because of human greed. The desertification land area expands unceasingly, the national desertification soil area has reached 262 sq
Rain "tick-tock, tick-tock" underground, trickling rain, my heart is becoming more and more nervous, it's raining today, but I didn't bring an umbrella. Is the last class, is going to school soon.
My mother was taken to the experiment center of the building. Mother said: "today, would you like to take this time machine to Jurassic park, and use the latest camera filmed there dinosaurs, and the
Everybody is good! I'm Cai Shuang, I am a love smile, love the girl of the novel, I also like singing, listening to music, I like making friends, but afraid of betrayal, I like the freedom, but famil
I have a happy weekend!Take lessons on Saturday, I'm going to cram school, tutoring English and maths. In the afternoon, I watch TV at home. In the evening, I want to go out for a walk with mom and d
I have a happy weekend!Take lessons on Saturday, I'm going to cram school, tutoring English and maths. In the afternoon, I watch TV at home. In the evening, I want to go out for a walk with mom and d
Hey! The old dirt road into a clean road. Ah! Before the little house into a huge building. But...... The environment... Oh! My hometown is in Anhui Bengbu, now the home of the great change, but the e
Last weekend, I was very happy. Last Saturday morning, I got up at seven o clock. Because I must go to piano class and English class. It was so interesting. In the afternoon, father mother and I went
Everybody has own dreams , someone wants to be a writer , someone wants to be a singer , someone wants to be a doctor
I also have my own dream. My dream is to become a painter . At first , just beca
as we know that people should live in a clan world.and the air should also be very clear .howver ,the heavy pollution of the air lasted the whole january of 2013 in china .it was called the atmospheri
I like the rain, the rain sounds like a harmonious melody. Before it began to rain, the weather is unusually hot, the wind gently across the world, leaves rustling, constan Wind r
One winter morning, in a small bus station was packed with men, women and children. Depend on the railing of the sign clearly marked "" mother and son get on the bus. Stand here and not holding the
On Thursday, the eighteeneh of December, in SUIS wanyuan, we had Spelling Bee Final Competiti-on! We went to the hall to hold the competition because it was very important that everyone in Grad-e Six
There are four seasons in a year. They are spring, summer, autumn and winter. In spring. The weather is warm. I like to plant tree. I like to fly a kite. I like a walk in the field .In summer. The wea
I have many habits, but today I would like to share one of my habits to all of you. I like raising fish. One of my most important thing is feeding fish. Every morning after I get up I usually go feedi
Last Sunday was my birthday , I have an ungettable birthday party. I invited all my freinds,but my best freind Helen had somethings to do ,so she didn't come my birthday party. My mother taught one o
I have got lots of hobbies: Playing comruter games is my hobby.I always play computer games .(I think this hobby mang people has got.) Riding is my hobby.I sometimes riding my bicycle .I have got a bi
Hello my friend! Nine to meet you!My English nane is Saul.I live in Haikou China.My hobby is riding bicycle、read books and drawing.On,my hobby is play computer game too.Now my age is thirteen(13),wha
[点评老师:孟祥琦]
[点评老师:苏璐璐]
写作达人推荐
学校:浙江温州市
关注:29投稿:53
学校:其它学校
关注:19投稿:21
学校:浙江温州 乐清市
关注:0投稿:46关于春节的英语作文6o词初一水平_百度作业帮
关于春节的英语作文6o词初一水平
关于春节的英语作文6o词初一水平
The Spring FestivalAs the most important festival in China since ancient times,the Spring Festival is always being excepted by we kids.Because we don't need to do any homework during this time very year.It's really a precious holiday for us.And our parents are free from their work too.We go to our grandparents' to get together with them to enjoy the moment when the new year comes.I will priciate if the holiday to be longer.haha一篇初中的作文,写这么多够了下面是中文.作为一直以来中国最重要的节日,春节总是带给我们这些小孩美好的期待.首先,在这春节期间我们不用写作业了.这对我们来说真是弥足珍贵的假日.我们的父母也放假,所以我们能一起去爷爷奶奶家欢度新年,一起享受新年钟声敲响时的快乐.当然,如果这假期长一点的话我们会更开心的,哈哈.Spring Festival is one of the most important festival in China.I spend the time with my family and relatives in Beijing,in which we do many activities.At the important time,we group together watching TV shows and enjoy every single second we are together.Normally,we play cards,cook food,hangout with friends,play with firework,and develop good relationship with relatives.Without a doubt,Chinese spring festival is one of the most important festivals in China,which allow us to get our mind off the busy work and study.关于英语球类比赛的英语6o字内怎么写_百度作业帮
关于英语球类比赛的英语6o字内怎么写
关于英语球类比赛的英语6o字内怎么写
200~300字.1.先介绍长城 2.写建筑特点 3.传说(也可以不要,要的话主要...初中6o字英语幼儿园招聘作文_百度宝宝知道关于夏天的英语作文小学6年级的_百度知道
提问者采纳
My SummerI love summer very much. In summer, it's hot, and sometimes it's rainy. People wear T-shirts, shorts and sunglasses. Girls love to wear dresses and skirts. I love smimming in summer. So I always go swimming with my parents in the sea. Sometimes, I like to play basketball on the playground with my friends if it's not very hot. My favourite food in summer is ice-cream. It's very cold and sweet. It's delicious for me in summer.Wow, summer is really my favourite season!
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
the summer i am a girl,i like summer,because in summer,i can
were the skirt.and in summer i can swemming,eat ice cream.it is very cool.in summer,i want go to the sea,there is very good.aslo in the summer,the seather is hot very much,but,many poeple like summer.but sometimes,it is rains.the summer is my favourite season!【楼主选我啊,绝对原创!】
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信